The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to be eventually financially free! (20 yrs Female) Trying until I die!

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Hello to everyone. Nice to meet you. You can call me Miru.
I want to present myself in this forum. I decided that I'm going to definitely post and compromise myself to be active in this forum while I can to at least say 'thank you' to those who provide value with their posts.

I was writing something really long... but... I don't want to waste anyone's time so I will keep things simple!
I want to say sorry if my English is not very good too.

My story getting to know the fastlane:
I'm a 20 years old woman from Chile, South America, I turned 20 recently.
I read MJ's books when I was just 19 years old.
Reading his books changed 100% my vision of life.
Before knowing MJ books, I read R. Kiyosaki books but I felt like something was missing... he didn't inspired me enough to understand why becoming financial free was important, but, at least I can thank and recognize the fact that he made me wake up and realize things.
He planted the seed, MJ DeMarco grew it.
For me, MJ DeMarco is different from everyone I have ever read.
His books were FULL of value, I rapidly saw that he was genuine and he cared about telling the truth to people.
I'm grateful to him for the value he provided to all people and for this forum he created.
And I need to thank Hamza Ahmed too, a youtuber, who recommended this book (in some of his videos some months ago) and inspired me to read it too.

Some words about the Fastlane...
I used to think that for being rich I needed to know how to invest so before knowing The Millionaire Fastlane book so I read a bunch of books about it.
I thought that becoming rich was a science that not everyone could understand or know but, MJ DeMarco opened my eyes.
Basically give value to the world, fill a need, do it correctly and people will give you money for it.
It made so much sense, becoming rich turned now an experience of giving SOMETHING to the world and not just something selfish...!
I see things clearly now.
Every time I give my money to someone or some company I make the mental process of trying to understanding why I'm doing it. Now I'm an analyzer, I can't ignore this significant part of exchange (value, money and time) anymore.
I can see things outside my old box of thinking and it made me realize how many people is still sleeping in the scripted mode.
We're so conditioned to just consume and NEVER ever question about why we decide to exchange our money or do what we do... answers are in some way in front of us!

Knowledge is there, but our mental barriers are limiting it.

That's why reading books is so important... aren't it?
MJ DeMarco figured it out and shared it to the world and saved a lot of time for us who were in this same search.
I will continue learning and developing myself until the day I die.
And I appreciate the many realizations that MJ DeMarco made me have while reading his book.

A little bit of my background:
I didn't exactly grew up poor, but I wasn't even middle class to start with.
My mother worked as a domestic worker at 569 km away from home (8 hours and 30 minutes away) in the capital.
She worked for extensive hours (approx.12) doing various demandant jobs such as cleaning, raising kids & babies and cooking for rich people.
She had to work during 27 days (sometimes holidays weren't extra paid) and only was allowed to come home only for 4 days (sometimes for just 2-3 days).
My mom was abused, suffered humiliations and they stole her money from her jubilation.
She worked for more than 23 years away from her family and her jubilation is just miserable... around $2000 in total and she will receive just around $18 every month, it's disgusting!.
A hard worker woman, devoted to her family... she deserves more.
My mom was so focused with working that never realized about these abuses until very late...
My father was an old man and he was getting blind... he couldn't work because of it but he raised me and provided me value.
My brother was doing his life away from home.
Our home only had the money from mom and a 'misericord jubilation' (it means the state gives this money to someone who doesn't have his own jubilation - my father worked informally during his youth).

My father received less than $100 for month and my mom was only getting paid around $500-$800 a month.
We had enough to life and just that. Never fancy things. Never trips/vacations.
I don't even know what's a vacation, guys... I've never traveled outside my hometown for vacations!

What this background did to me:
I have this mindset of obtaining benefit even from the negative.
Things can't be changed, we can't revert the past.
My parents couldn't revert their past. I understand this.
But I also understand my own power of decision as a young woman. I can make a difference.
I can break this chain
and do something for my family. I have the opportunities they didn't have.
I'm grateful for that.
My mom had some resentment towards rich people (it's understandable considering the abuses and humiliations she lived), but, she also LEARNT a lot of things from them!

And she told me about those things.

Rich people... they weren't working hard their university degrees.
They were all entrepreneurs.
They owned business.

Slightly, this stayed subconsciously in my mind.
She told me about how they lived in abundance - traveling, buying a LOT of things, eating whatever they wanted and about that precious freedom.
I wondered, in my immature little girl head...
'why we can't have that?',
'why we live like this and they live so good?',
'how can I be more like them?',
'how they did it?'
As a little girl, those answers were far from me... but they stayed in my mind.
But, I'm pretty sure it was a motor for me to search those answers.

The mindset that I used to have:
My parents wanted me to go to university and I wanted it too. For them, it was the only way to scape poorness.
My father had less than primary school finished. My mother too (she had to work since very young, since 12 years old). They had faith on me.
I had good grades, future was bright. I was the hope for my family.
I thought this was the ONLY way for us.

How my traumas contributed to CHANGE:
I wanted to go to university, but not exactly follow my family's path.
I wanted to study abroad but I didn't have the money to do so.
My father died during 2019 because of medical negligence. I was disappointed. I broke (huge depression).
Public health was bad. I hated the system of my country.
I hated that they didn't cared about my father.
We saw many abuses in the public health system.
Trying to do something was pointless, they cover each other's back.
I hated my school. I was stressed because of it. I couldn't spend enough time with my father.
They day he fell in coma I was asked to go with him to hospital. I refused because I was stressed with school work.
I lost the opportunity to be with him.
I hated myself too.

I started to get negative towards education system.

I didn't wanted to study here. I wanted to leave my country.

I putted my heart and soul for a scholarship. It didn't worked (huge depression again).
I lost my way in life. I wanted to commit suicide.

Hamza youtuber gave me hope (even if his channel is directed to young men). I recommend his channel!
I worked hard to improve my mental health. I was a tough and difficult personal journey.
But I managed to fight my depression.
My brother offered me an opportunity to leave this country. A new hope came to my life.
The Millionaire Fastlane book appeared.

Hope and direction was there again.

Plan & story so far:
I don't have money to start a business.
But I have some ideas. They might not be the best, but I will not give up.
I will keep doing my best and trying to scape the rat race until I achieve what I want.
I prefer to die trying that living hiding.
I'm learning programming.

HTML & CSS was my starting point (they're not programming languages, I know... or are they? lol).
It was really confusing but in less than two months I had my first prototype of web.
At first it was ugly, with horrible code.
I redid it several times. I archived something decent.
But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.
PHP came, it was too hard for me and tutorials weren't very good. (I needed a login system).
JavaScript came as an option to backend. (I thought it was only used to frontend to animate and make beautiful webs).
Anyways, I also want to make a beautiful web.
Now I'm following a tutorial on how to create a login system while I study JS watching free videos.
It's confusing but I'm learning and learning and just learning.
If others can build a web, I can too.
And I will do it whatever it costs.

And I will learn SEO, how to host it and how to monetize it.
Whatever it takes!
I will fail, be frustrated... I'm not perfect. I don't know everything.
I have the humillity to admit it.
Don't think I believe I have everything figure it out.
But I have developed my patience and the most important skills for success

CONFIDENCE and THE DECISION OF NOT GIVING UP.

Yes, I will fail many times.
I want it. I need it, it's part of the journey. (Grow mindset)
It's expected as a entrepreneur to fail until reach success.
The key is to learn, try a better plan and continue.

I will do that.
Programming is a valuable skill.
If something doesn't work I can try with another idea.
But the knowledge of coding acquired will allow me to try again another idea using what I know.
Plus, MJ DeMarco learnt by himself how to code and it inspires me to continue.
Today there are a lot of resources. What's stopping me? What's stopping you?

Internet is BEAUTIFUL. Full of knowledge. Don't waste it!

My motivations:

My motivations are a lot.
I will list some of them:
  • I want my mother to finally rest and feel proud of me.
  • I want my father to feel proud of me wherever he is even if I didn't go to university.
  • I want to have enough money to pay for the surgery from my mother's hip (she has arthrosis).
  • I want to take my mother and brother to a beautiful trip in Europe.
  • I want to know new places around the world.
  • I want to experience mobility freedom. (I don't know how vacations feel like, I don't even know the sea... I have lived all my life here. I don't know the world. I want to know the world.)
  • I want to give the experience of my brother of having luxury things (he experienced real poorness as a kid).
  • I want my mother to visit beautiful places before she dies. (I don't want her to live like my father, he never knew amazing things from the world).
  • I want to give my family a beautiful opportunity.
  • I want to be happy with my family.
  • I want to be a good mother in the future, provide opportunities for my future kids.
  • I want to give value to the world once I reach some good level of financial freedom. I want to use part of my money for something valuable and wise.
  • I want to taste delicious food without worrying about money.
  • I want to have money to protect my family and give them opportunities to access to good health systems.
  • I want to invite my real good friends to a vacation trip to another country.
  • I want to visit Japan.
  • I want to buy good and quality food for my pets.
  • I want to feel proud of myself and break poor chain in my family.
  • And MORE!

How many time it will take? I wonder...
I don't know. Maybe years, maybe months...
I don't want to stop. I will not. I want to stay in this forum and eventually make a post where I say 'I made it'.
I may sometimes lack confidence. I may sometimes lack time.
But I will keep trying.
I just wish it happen fast enough so my mother can see me success.
I want to find people like me and support each other.
I want to make it so I can show to other people this is possible, and more important, show it to myself... to show myself that I can make it.

I will give value. I will find needs.
I will try my best to fill them.
If it doesn't work, I will keep trying.

Whatever happens. I will be posting my significant progress.

Thank you so much if you read it since here.
Sorry for writing too much, I tried to keep things short.
Wish me best luck and I wish you best luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raju Zodiac

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Mar 10, 2022
I want to present myself in this forum. I decided that I'm going to definitely post and compromise myself to be active in this forum while I can to at least say 'thank you' to those who provide value with their posts.

I was writing something really long... but... I don't want to waste anyone's time so I will keep things simple!

Before knowing MJ books, I read R. Kiyosaki books but I felt like something was missing... he didn't inspired me enough to understand why becoming financial free was important, but, at least I can thank and recognize the fact that he made me wake up and realize things.
His books were FULL of value, I rapidly saw that he was genuine and he cared about telling the truth to people.
I'm grateful to him for the value he provided to all people and for this forum he created.
And I need to thank Hamza Ahmed too, a youtuber, who recommended this book (in some of his videos some months ago) and inspired me to read it too.

I used to think that for being rich I needed to know how to invest so before knowing The Millionaire Fastlane book so I read a bunch of books about it.
I thought that becoming rich was a science that not everyone could understand or know but, MJ DeMarco opened my eyes.
Basically give value to the world, fill a need, do it correctly and people will give you money for it.
It made so much sense, becoming rich turned now an experience of giving SOMETHING to the world and not just something selfish...!
Every time I give my money to someone or some company I make the mental process of trying to understanding why I'm doing it. Now I'm an analyzer, I can't ignore this significant part of exchange (value, money and time) anymore.
I can see things outside my old box of thinking and it made me realize how many people is still sleeping in the scripted mode.
We're so conditioned to just consume and NEVER ever question about why we decide to exchange our money or do what we do... answers are in some way in front of us!

MJ DeMarco figured it out and shared it to the world and saved a lot of time for us who were in this same search.
And I appreciate the many realizations that MJ DeMarco made me have while reading his book.

My mother worked as a domestic worker at 569 km away from home (8 hours and 30 minutes away) in the capital.
She worked for extensive hours (approx.12) doing various demandant jobs such as cleaning, raising kids & babies and cooking for rich people.
She had to work during 27 days (sometimes holidays weren't extra paid) and only was allowed to come home only for 4 days (sometimes for just 2-3 days).
My mom was abused, suffered humiliations and they stole her money from her jubilation.
She worked for more than 23 years away from her family and her jubilation is just miserable... around $2000 in total and she will receive just around $18 every month, it's disgusting!.
My mom was so focused with working that never realized about these abuses until very late...
My father was an old man and he was getting blind... he couldn't work because of it but he raised me and provided me value.
Our home only had the money from mom and a 'misericord jubilation' (it means the state gives this money to someone who doesn't have his own jubilation - my father worked informally during his youth).

My father received less than $100 for month and my mom was only getting paid around $500-$800 a month.
I don't even know what's a vacation, guys... I've never traveled outside my hometown for vacations!

But I also understand my own power of decision as a young woman. I can make a difference.
I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.
My mom had some resentment towards rich people (it's understandable considering the abuses and humiliations she lived), but, she also LEARNT a lot of things from them!

They owned business.

She told me about how they lived in abundance - traveling, buying a LOT of things, eating whatever they wanted and about that precious freedom.
'how they did it?'

My parents wanted me to go to university and I wanted it too. For them, it was the only way to scape poorness.
My father had less than primary school finished. My mother too (she had to work since very young, since 12 years old). They had faith on me.

My father died during 2019 because of medical negligence. I was disappointed. I broke (huge depression).
I hated my school. I was stressed because of it. I couldn't spend enough time with my father.
They day he fell in coma I was asked to go with him to hospital. I refused because I was stressed with school work.
I hated myself too.

I putted my heart and soul for a scholarship. It didn't worked (huge depression again).

Hamza youtuber gave me hope (even if his channel is directed to young men). I recommend his channel!
I worked hard to improve my mental health. I was a tough and difficult personal journey.
My brother offered me an opportunity to leave this country. A new hope came to my life.

Plan & story so far:
I will keep doing my best and trying to scape the rat race until I achieve what I want.

HTML & CSS was my starting point (they're not programming languages, I know... or are they? lol).
It was really confusing but in less than two months I had my first prototype of web.
But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.
PHP came, it was too hard for me and tutorials weren't very good. (I needed a login system).
JavaScript came as an option to backend. (I thought it was only used to frontend to animate and make beautiful webs).
Now I'm following a tutorial on how to create a login system while I study JS watching free videos.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.
But the knowledge of coding acquired will allow me to try again another idea using what I know.

My motivations:

• I want my father to feel proud of me wherever he is even if I didn't go to university.
  • I want to have enough money to pay for the surgery from my mother's hip (she has arthrosis).
  • I want to experience mobility freedom. (I don't know how vacations feel like, I don't even know the sea... I have lived all my life here. I don't know the world. I want to know the world.)
  • I want to give the experience of my brother of having luxury things (he experienced real poorness as a kid).
  • I want my mother to visit beautiful places before she dies. (I don't want her to live like my father, he never knew amazing things from the world).
  • I want to be a good mother in the future, provide opportunities for my future kids.
  • I want to give value to the world once I reach some good level of financial freedom. I want to use part of my money for something valuable and wise.
  • I want to have money to protect my family and give them opportunities to access to good health systems.
  • I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

I don't want to stop. I will not. I want to stay in this forum and eventually make a post where I say 'I made it'.
But I will keep trying.
I want to make it so I can show to other people this is possible, and more important, show it to myself... to show myself that I can make it.

Your story is very inspiring. Just keep going and you'll succeed.

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

you will get what you want in your life

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
You have such a wonderful story and motivation.

It's painful and tragic, but you are using all the suffering to fuel your ambition and aim higher in order to provide a better future for yourself and your loved ones.

That's absolutely fantastic.

Keep being this positive person. You will achieve everything that you want and it will be well deserved. Do not stop until you get the desired results.

I want my father to feel proud of me wherever he is
This made my eyes tear up.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

Read this thread. It may help you:

I'm mentioning it because it uses HTML and CSS skills.

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
You have such a wonderful story and motivation.

It's painful and tragic, but you are using all the suffering to fuel your ambition and aim higher in order to provide a better future for yourself and your loved ones.

That's absolutely fantastic.

Keep being this positive person. You will achieve everything that you want and it will be well deserved. Do not stop until you get the desired results.

This made my eyes tear up.
Thank you so much!
When I was writing this I also teared up. I appreciate your empathy.
I really miss my father and I suffered a lot because of his loss. He was a good and innocent man, I wish I had the ability to do more for him, but I know past can't be reverted... now I have to learn how to continue in life and I want to try to do things good.
Again, thank you so much, specially for reading and connecting with me.

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Read this thread. It may help you:

I'm mentioning it because it uses HTML and CSS skills.
Thank you so much, I will definitely read it!

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
Thank you so much, I will definitely read it!
the thred is from 2016, ya fox is updating it till date but i wonder, is still a web development is a good choice to go for even if we are looking for a clients in oil, machinery & non sexty industires. because every clg kid is doing web development nowdays and there is a lot of competiation

whats your thought guys? i am underrating web development ?

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
the thred is from 2016, ya fox is updating it till date but i wonder, is still a web development is a good choice to go for even if we are looking for a clients in oil, machinery & non sexty industires. because every clg kid is doing web development nowdays and there is a lot of competiation

Fox answered that question in the first post of this thread here:

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
Fox answered that question in the first post of this thread here:

ok i'll check on it

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

Miru your post was amazing and I agree with everything you said, you have the self awareness and that "flame" to succeed.

Can you share the web that you made? I'm in the web space too and I would love to network with people alike. Also I speak spanish too

sachinfromindia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2022

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

Best of luck, Miru!

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain

I think it's a good choice, not cause I'm into web development haha, but because I think it's the person that makes anything succeed, not the skill you learn. Everywhere there is competition

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

It seems to me that you have outstanding writing skills and a talent to write something valuable and long lasting. Maybe you should think seriously about building a business around your talents and skills that you have now

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
I think it's a good choice, not cause I'm into web development haha, but because I think it's the person that makes anything succeed, not the skill you learn. Everywhere there is competition
Hey @Alvaro02 thanks . Ya completely agree with it, I am dwelling on thoughts which skill should I develop. now I'll give thought to web development

R u working in a company or Freelancing curious to know your story

Bro Rex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 24, 2022

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

Inspiring.Keep going.Surely Make it.

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain
Hey @Alvaro02 thanks . Ya completely agree with it, I am dwelling on thoughts which skill should I develop. now I'll give thought to web development

R u working in a company or Freelancing curious to know your story
What skills are you looking to develop?

I'm freelancing rn, In one week I'll make 2 months since I'm freelancing doing websites. I got into this because of crypto, I tried defi and failed haha so I said, why not program cryptos and I ended up learning Html and Css. Then got into wordpress and currently I'm working on my marketing skills, it sucks to make websites for 200 bucks

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
What skills are you looking to develop?

I'm freelancing rn, In one week I'll make 2 months since I'm freelancing doing websites. I got into this because of crypto, I tried defi and failed haha so I said, why not program cryptos and I ended up learning Html and Css. Then got into wordpress and currently I'm working on my marketing skills, it sucks to make websites for 200 bucks
are you from States?

you are saying $ 200 (USD)

ohh that's nice to hear that you are already freelancing, congo bro. i have learnt html and css3 1 & half year ago, now i am thinking to dwell on to it,

there are several skill in mind at the moment but not sure which one to pick, because i will be stupid step to learn 2-3 skill at a time.

1) web development
2) blockchain development
3) YT Thumbnail Designing
4) Communication skill ( i believe it can be learnt along while developing other skill, what do you thing? )
5) Sales
6) Dropshipping ( in this FB ads, google ads, and etc..)
7) Copywriting
8) Starting a Youtube channel ( on Business Case studies & geopolitical case studies ) what do you think about this one?

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
ok i'll check on it
And Fox also wrote a book on web design that may even give the biggest push that field. I think he refers to in some thread on forum. The book should be free on Amazon. I read it and recommend it. It is called the The $1000,000 Web design guide. I learned HTML 5 and CSS 3. Fox's book shows that coding is essential but problem solving is most important. Make sure to check it out.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Hello Miru
Your reasons for Fastlane are very powerful. They make a strong mission statement. You are blessed that you began to read these books in your teens. If you follow their advice, as I am also doing(I began to read them mid this year and I am 26), you will fulfil your mission faster than you fear.
Welcome to Fastlane and ALL THE BEST.

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain
are you from States?

you are saying $ 200 (USD)

ohh that's nice to hear that you are already freelancing, congo bro. i have learnt html and css3 1 & half year ago, now i am thinking to dwell on to it,

there are several skill in mind at the moment but not sure which one to pick, because i will be stupid step to learn 2-3 skill at a time.

1) web development
2) blockchain development
3) YT Thumbnail Designing
4) Communication skill ( i believe it can be learnt along while developing other skill, what do you thing? )
5) Sales
6) Dropshipping ( in this FB ads, google ads, and etc..)
7) Copywriting
8) Starting a Youtube channel ( on Business Case studies & geopolitical case studies ) what do you think about this one?
I'm from Spain.

You just said a path to follow, you can learn all of those skills making a path, let's say you start with web development (do some blockchain stuff even), this is going to give you sales, communication and copywriting skills, which then you can make some ads for your business and learn and eventually make a YT channel.

That's what I would do, kind of what I'm actually doing rn, choose one skill and then start packing around the other skills as well

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
I'm from Spain.

You just said a path to follow, you can learn all of those skills making a path, let's say you start with web development (do some blockchain stuff even), this is going to give you sales, communication and copywriting skills, which then you can make some ads for your business and learn and eventually make a YT channel.

That's what I would do, kind of what I'm actually doing rn, choose one skill and then start packing around the other skills as well
ohh That's a nice place to have man.

Sure, i'll go one by one, you are right man

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Miru your post was amazing and I agree with everything you said, you have the self awareness and that "flame" to succeed.

Can you share the web that you made? I'm in the web space too and I would love to network with people alike. Also I speak spanish too
Hello, thank you so much for your kind words.
The web that I created is still not hosted as I haven't finished it. I think it still have a lot of things to improve when it comes to CSS and managment of the code.
For now, I haven't touched the code as I'm trying to improve my backend skills... I need to learn properly how to create login&register systems and cyber security to create something decent (and SEO and develop ideas on how to make my future website reach people).
Still, we can chat and we can help each other sharing ideas, content and more!

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile

I'm not a professional and I feel like I don't have the full right to answer, but... my thinking is the following.

I think web developing and programming opens millions of doors.
The reason why I think that is because with web developing and programming you can target infinite kind of problems to solve. You can with technology cover variety of necessities.
As MJ DeMarco said in his book, you don't have to necessarily create something new, just improve something, do it better and you will be able to success if you surpass your competition.
Many people know web development but they just dedicate their time to work for money.
This is something good too, but for fastlane, definitely I think you have to take other way as programming jobs are money attached to time (yes, just jobs where you exchange your time for money at the end of the day) and you can't scale it as your salary depends on another person (your boss).
Creating a product and selling it to many people with unlimited units (something virtual - a subscription, people seeing ads in your web, etc) breaks barriers of time.
Once you have learned the skills with web development, you just have to find a necessity to fill and start working to create a solution with your website.
That can be anything.
Literally... anything.
There's people who have created famous manga sites (Japanese comics) for example, and make profit from ads. They are sleeping and making money and kind of... illegally lol, but hopefully my point was clear...

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
It seems to me that you have outstanding writing skills and a talent to write something valuable and long lasting. Maybe you should think seriously about building a business around your talents and skills that you have now
Oh, thank you for those kind words.
It's the first time someone says that to me in that way. I truly appreciate it.
I never recognized that in myself.
People have told me something similar, but I felt like they were exaggerating.
I think I need to improve more, but who knows?
I like to write and it's one of my passions but never felt confident enough to publish something.
I would like to publish a book in the future...
But at the moment I don't have other ideas to create something
I will keep this in mind, again, thank you!

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Hello Miru
Your reasons for Fastlane are very powerful. They make a strong mission statement. You are blessed that you began to read these books in your teens. If you follow their advice, as I am also doing(I began to read them mid this year and I am 26), you will fulfil your mission faster than you fear.
Welcome to Fastlane and ALL THE BEST.
Thank you so much for your wishes!
I hope the same for you too! I really hope!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018

I can break this chain
I'm grateful for that.

They owned business.

'how they did it?'

I hated myself too.

Plan & story so far:

But... I needed MORE.
Basically, backend.

Whatever it takes!

I will do that.

My motivations:

• I want to visit Japan.
  • And MORE!

But I will keep trying.

What an inspiring intro! Welcome to the forum, Miru. I will echo what others have said - you are a good writer. I am excited to hear about your progress and I wish you success in your web development journey!

Fastlane_boy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 14, 2022
india
I'm not a professional and I feel like I don't have the full right to answer, but... my thinking is the following.

I think web developing and programming opens millions of doors.
The reason why I think that is because with web developing and programming you can target infinite kind of problems to solve. You can with technology cover variety of necessities.
As MJ DeMarco said in his book, you don't have to necessarily create something new, just improve something, do it better and you will be able to success if you surpass your competition.
Many people know web development but they just dedicate their time to work for money.
This is something good too, but for fastlane, definitely I think you have to take other way as programming jobs are money attached to time (yes, just jobs where you exchange your time for money at the end of the day) and you can't scale it as your salary depends on another person (your boss).
Creating a product and selling it to many people with unlimited units (something virtual - a subscription, people seeing ads in your web, etc) breaks barriers of time.
Once you have learned the skills with web development, you just have to find a necessity to fill and start working to create a solution with your website.
That can be anything.
Literally... anything.
There's people who have created famous manga sites (Japanese comics) for example, and make profit from ads. They are sleeping and making money and kind of... illegally lol, but hopefully my point was clear...
Ya you are right miru, it open the lot of doors,

My only concern is it takes a lot of time to pursue it,

Let's say if I had already figured out a need in Media Industry and I can fulfill it in form of content.

So it will be very hard to focus on 2 things at a time, as MJ says Focus on One thing not on 10 business,

May be I am writing off the topic thing, but this is the thing write now coming in my mind,

What's your thought?

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Oh, thank you for those kind words.
It's the first time someone says that to me in that way. I truly appreciate it.
I never recognized that in myself.
People have told me something similar, but I felt like they were exaggerating.
I think I need to improve more, but who knows?
I like to write and it's one of my passions but never felt confident enough to publish something.
I would like to publish a book in the future...
But at the moment I don't have other ideas to create something
I will keep this in mind, again, thank you!
My reply was deleted with the following reason:
"Your post in the thread INTRO I'm going to be eventually financially free! (20 yrs Female) Trying until I die! was deleted. Reason: Solicitation of partnership, against forum rules, sounds like MLM BS."

I said that that I am ready to backup my words with my actions. There are no prohibitions in the Rules of cooperations among participants of the forum. If you are interested to see the deleted message let me know to which place I can send it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There are no prohibitions in the Rules of cooperations among participants of the forum.

So you're telling me what the rules are of my forum? Your convoluting cooperation and help, with partnership.

Your message was a solicitation of a partnership which is explicitly against the forum rules, moreover, it sounded like an MLM.

If you're here to sell people on an MLM or some type of partnership, you will be removed.

The rules are pretty simple. I hope you choose to abide by them and enjoy your stay.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...