• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Book I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by MJ DeMarco, May 12, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $231,639
    Admin Post
    Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

unscripted-xtra-small.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
    To learn more (website) visit: HERE
    To order via Amazon: HERE
    To listen via Audible: HERE

Jeko, Izac C, dhaval and 44 others like this.
  2. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $60,797
    Read it. At times I felt as if you sensored yourself too much.
    Obviously j/k :D

Definitely said exactly what people need to hear.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    aa610, Edward1975, PoGOOD and 9 others like this.
  3. Yoda

Yoda Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $95
    The Unscripted Life: Fuck You.

Edward1975, memelia, Nily and 11 others like this.
  4. MidwestLandlord

MidwestLandlord Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $18,700
    Read it, loved it, bought several copies to hit certain people in my life over the head with (metaphorically speaking...mostly)

Izac C, Readerly, 404profound and 9 others like this.
  5. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $3,679
    Read it. Excellent.

startinup and MJ DeMarco like this.
  6. mws87

mws87 talk less, listen more. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,142
    Read it. Love it. Reading it again. Trying to leave a review on Amazon but I guess I have to wait until it's released(?)

startinup and MJ DeMarco like this.
  7. masaldana2

masaldana2 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,601
    dat last page tho <3

ZF Lee likes this.
  8. InspireHD

InspireHD Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,974
    Finished it last night. Many nights I wanted to go to sleep early only to find myself still awake reading and reading. I would definitely read it again - and will.

9. JustKris

JustKris Writing and talking, basically. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,531
    Really liked it. In fact, I'm going to have to read it again. It's like a blast of ice-cold water for somebody sitting in a warm bathtub of mediocrity.

Wanted to see a bit more in developing the Unscripted Mindset, but I suspect that's more about my anxiety than a flaw in the book.

10. Tedd

Tedd Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $252
    @MJ DeMarco Do we get to collect a new badge "Read UNSCRIPTED?" ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  11. Drive2Riches

Drive2Riches Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,793
    Read it. Thanking the universe for providing me with at least one FTE.
    And to MJ -- thanks for putting UNSCRIPTED in my hands!

12. Jamie T

Jamie T >> Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $6,261
    I just finished reading UNSCRIPTED.

I highly recommend it. It definitely stands alone from The Millionaire Fastlane. I like how you used the UNSCRIPTED Entrepreneurial Framework to describe the different aspects of becoming unplugged from what's expected/considered "normal."

One of the biggest takeaways for me was the contradiction of having to trade time in order to get time back. And, the recommendation of completely forgetting about it in the short term. It helps to keep me focused as I move forward. Sometimes I get too caught up in how much time I spend on things.

I had a good LOL moment at the GrumpyCat comment too! haha

Thanks for writing another awesome book.

13. mguerra

mguerra Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $83
    Read the first 5 chapters but when I try to buy at amazon says that "the book will be auto released on May, 23."

Where did you guys read the entire book from?

Edward1975 likes this.
  14. GuitarManDan

GuitarManDan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,927
    Read the whole book and finished it a few weeks back (thank you for the early release). It was brilliant, but now it's making waking up for my slowlane job harder every day.

Took a lot of notes and most importantly, I've been able to narrow down exactly what I want to do for my fastlane business. I'm in the early stages of the execution, but still very excited (identified a need/pain point, researched what's already out there, examined current pricing for similar services, identified common complaints about bad customer service experience for my future competitors that I can take advantage of, etc).

My favorite line from the book - "Momentum paralysis keeps you chained to your past while wasting away your future."

15. eliquid

eliquid Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $24,803
    Read it.

Prob took me a week of little reads here and there. My favorite time was during the day while sitting on my front porch during the warm temps and cool breeze, thinking to myself "glad I can do things like this without being in a cubicle getting micro-managed".

Many of the things in the book I have been telling people for years and wanted to put into words myself. I guess now I can just start gifting this and FL to people instead.

16. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,807
    Here this damn thread is. Yup, read it, loved it, and waiting not so patiently for the audiobook!

Ps, I find that reading Unscripted in my car at work between calls very ironic and satisfying :D

Edward1975, Yoda, ZF Lee and 3 others like this.
  17. UncommonWay

UncommonWay Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,492
    I finished reading UNSCRIPTED, and it was a smack in the face. I've been wasting far too much time living my SCRIPTED life, and fooling myself into believing I was working towards the Fastlane. This is a beefy philosophical tome, and it fits like a glove with TMF. Loved it. Starting it again, this time with a highlighter and notes for how to implement in my life.

Edward1975 and ZF Lee like this.
  18. GameOver

GameOver World Domination Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $442
    @MJ DeMarco do you plan on doing an Audible release for this one as well? I really enjoyed hearing Fastlane in your own voice... I feel like I got more out of it that way. Hope you do.

Edward1975 likes this.
  19. GameOver

GameOver World Domination Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $442
    Oh I just saw your coming soon note, disregard.

20. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,882
    Read it! Awesome stuff!

21. Argue

Argue Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,743
    Same for me and I loved every second of it. The author has a way with words that instill chills and goosebumps all over your body haha. Sounds kinda weird lol. I envy MJ because he's so wise. How does one get so wise? Love the unscripted theme!

ZF Lee and MJ DeMarco like this.
  22. Era

Era Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $811
    Read it and wished it never ended. Very easy to read and loved every minute it took to read through the 400+ pages.

23. Solrac

Solrac Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,500
    Read it! Excellent!!!

ZackfromNYtoAZ and MJ DeMarco like this.
  24. JWelch

JWelch Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,413
    Just finished it yesterday. I must say you can definitely tell you did your homework and put a ton of effort and thought into creating something great. I liked how you went into depth moreso in the money system and putting it in the back of the book was like the cherry on top! I'll be picking up the audiobook also when it's released.

ZackfromNYtoAZ and MJ DeMarco like this.
  25. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $231,639
    Admin Post
    Yikes, one week until release. :wideyed:

Unfortunately the audiobook might not make the release date. It is finished and I am waiting for the ACX QA approval which, according to them, can take up to 2 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed!