The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum is powered by MJ DeMarco's two books, The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED. Both are recommended as they cover the philosophies which drive the business and lifestyle culture predominant at the forum.
The Millionaire Fastlane:
Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
Is the financial plan of mediocrity -- a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as "The Slowlane" your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds a lil something like this:
"Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich."
The mainstream financial gurus have sold you blindly down the river to a great financial gamble: You've been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by recklessly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market. This impotent financial gamble dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair -- sacrifice your adult life for a financial plan that reaps dividends in the twilight of life.
Accept the Slowlane as your blueprint for wealth and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE...
HOPE you can find a job and keep it...
HOPE the stock market doesn't tank...
HOPE the economy rebounds...
HOPE you're alive after 65 years...
HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE.
Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece for your family's financial plan?
Don't allow your life to deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don't want a lifetime subscription to "settle-for-less" and a slight chance of elderly riches, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth that can burn a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there.
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich - and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- The 5 CENTS commandments of business: Ignore them and start a business with the longevity of peeled fruit, or follow them and change your life forever.
- The best passive income business in existence. Nope, not Amazon or a website!
- How to pick the winning team for wealth and why your leased Lexus is a clue you're on the losing team!
- And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions...
Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship
Tired of sleepwalking through a mediocre life bribed by mindless television, redemptive weekends, and a scant paycheck from a soul-suffocating job? Welcome to the SCRIPTED club—where membership is neither perceived or consented.
The fact is, ever since you’ve been old enough to sit obediently in a classroom, you've been culturally engineered for servitude, unwittingly enslaved into a Machiavellian system where illusionary rules go unchallenged, sanctified traditions go unquestioned, and lifelong dreams go unfulfilled.
As a result, millions of hijacked lives have been marginalized down to debt, despair, and dependence. Life auto-repeats into the mundane and trivial. Fun fades. And dreams die.
Going UNSCRIPTED™ is about repossessing what is yours. It’s a revolutionary reclamation of life-and-liberty’s reins through the pursuit of entrepreneurship. This isn’t about “paradigm shifts” because the damn paradigm doesn’t need a shift—it needs to be trashed altogether!
The truth is, if you blindly follow conventional wisdom pushed by conventional people living conventional lives, can you expect to be anything but conventional?
- What THE SCRIPT is, how it negatively impacts your life, and how to rid yourself of its influence.
- The 9 SCRIPTED hyperrealities and how your daily interaction with them will either predestine your life to mediocrity, or exceptionalism.
- Beliefs, biases, and bullshit -- the pernicious prison of our heads -- how to expose your personal dogma, fight it, and ultimately, beat it.
- How to become one of the "lucky" ones, even if you've been luck-starved your entire life
- How to find motivation that inspires not only starting, but FINISHING. The ONE THING that makes or breaks success, for any person, at any time, in any business. (You won't find this in any business book!)
- What CANCER can teach you about money, motivation, and life itself.
- Why most "success advice" is about as practical as jumping off a building and expecting to fly.
- The UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurial Framework: The definitive code-cracking cipher for an extraordinary life powered by an extraordinary business.
- The Entrepreneurial Productocracy -- the "printing money" holy grail of business; how to find it, how to get it, and how to keep it printing.
- The little-known brainstorming secret that can expand markets and win buyers, exposing big opportunities in ANY industry, no matter what competitors are doing.
- The 3 tests of continuing or quitting: Know exactly when to keep grinding, and not quit "3 feet from gold".
- A deep look at the CENTS Commandments; how they're the difference between a business that changes your life, and a business that just barely pays your bills.
- Plus more, over 400+ pages of DeMarco diatribes!
Rewrite life’s script: ditch the job, give Wall Street the bird, and escape the insanity of trading your life away for a paycheck and an elderly promise called retirement. UNSCRIPT today and start leading life… instead of life leading you.