The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy's AdWords Course - Get found by the people already looking for you

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What's up Andy, I've been using Adwords for a while now but it never hurts to learn some more. Is this course targeted more towards beginners?
Oh man. Sorry, I’ve only just spotted this from over a month ago. I wouldn’t say it’s just for beginners. A lot of Google Ads pros don’t get these basics right (I know, because I trained teams spending €100k+ a day).

Feedback from students has been that they’d like some more courses once they’re running - on how to dial things in, and how to scale. Lots of other people want to understand the weekly and monthly processes for managing campaigns, and how to acquire and manage clients.

Since I found Loom I’ve been creating little videos like this almost daily for my team to upskill them on campaign management and optimisation.

I’m now thinking of doing these regular videos somehow so they’re available in a membership site or something.

My Xmas project will be to figure this out and set it up. If I go that route then I’ll announce something in the New Year.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So basically you are saying that control is higher with google ads than with shopping. So that would be your first choice?
Start with standard paid search ads because they’re simpler to setup, and they bring more data. Meanwhile you can get the ball rolling setting up the Google Shopping Ads.

I find Google Shopping can bring in a lot of junk and info-seeker search terms, so it’s case of starting slowly and adding negatives as you find them. Because standard paid search ads are keyword driven we can start out of the gate with higher bids and budgets because we can be more precise about what search terms we show for.

An example is for a client that sells office furniture. The Google Shopping campaign has been getting clicks for search term “desks”. We wouldn’t dream of bidding on just “desks” in our standard paid search campaign, we’d bid on +office +desks at least. So we’ve had to add [desks] and [desk] as negatives.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone just asked the following:

Is your Adwords course still updated nowadays?
Will we learn from 0 to a decent level?

Like how to propose to clients, how to get them..

Oh and also, I see that you have a 40 page free ebook but it's available just by being subscripted.
Is it worth it or should I just buy your course?

Thanks and let's rock in 2020 :)

My answer:

The eBook I pasted in the Speedway could still work. The screenshots are out of date, but the principles are evergreen.

The course videos and eBook are up to date.

Yes, people have gone from zero to decent level - aka generating leads. The goal is to get people started asap, so they can start running campaigns within a few hours without worrying about losing their shirt, AND understanding what they’re doing and why.

The goal is not to turn someone into an expert overnight, because that’s not possible. People have to start running campaigns for things to click into place, and for more advanced stuff to make sense.

I don’t cover client acquisition yet, because it’s not a course on growing a Google Ads agency.

However, I do have plans of adding modules or courses for sales, marketing, project management, client management, scaling with Excel, etc.

I didn’t do client acquisition modules because the course was equally for business owners who want to run their own campaigns, and for marketers serving Google Ads clients.

I’m going to create lots more courses and modules in 2020. Rather than create different “streams” for the different folks who’ve purchased the course, I might make an annual membership site where people pay a fee each year to access all courses.

People who buy the current incarnation of the course get lifetime access. If I create an annual membership with additional modules and regular new content then anyone who’s bought the current course can be grandfathered into the membership site at a discounted rate.

(I'm still figuring this out btw...)

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Here is my review.

Andy has helped me alot ever since i came to this forum, and i will always be grateful for that.

As soon as it made sense to me i dropped the money required to purchase his course, as the value he has provided and advice he has given on this forum is gold.

This course is for action takers plain and simple, this course is not for someone who wants to sit through 37 hours of fluff and confusing literature that makes you confused on where to actually start.

I thought google adwords was very complex and if i even touched it, i would watch money siphon from my account quicker than i have it coming in. But thanks to Andy i don't have this problem as he shows you ways to prevent this from happening while your still in the learning phase, he explains clearly when the time is right to up your daily budget.

I am not techy at all,but Andy has made navigating the keyword planner and google ads interface much easier and less confusing. I look at it now and it makes sense to me.

More is not always better and this course is a great example of that.

I have a few ads running at the moment with some impressions and click throughs to landing pages, nice not having to stress about losing my shirt while i get better at implementing this skill and using it to create more opportunities for myself.

If you are serious about Entrepreneurship, stacking skills and USING the skills that you learn that can serve you a lifetime, then this course is for you hands down.

Do not buy this course if you do not take action, that would be a waste of your time.

Thanks Andy.

This course was worth the cost and then some!

10/10

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Here is my review.

Andy has helped me alot ever since i came to this forum, and i will always be grateful for that.

As soon as it made sense to me i dropped the money required to purchase his course, as the value he has provided and advice he has given on this forum is gold.

This course is for action takers plain and simple, this course is not for someone who wants to sit through 37 hours of fluff and confusing literature that makes you confused on where to actually start.

I thought google adwords was very complex and if i even touched it, i would watch money siphon from my account quicker than i have it coming in. But thanks to Andy i don't have this problem as he shows you ways to prevent this from happening while your still in the learning phase, he explains clearly when the time is right to up your daily budget.

I am not techy at all,but Andy has made navigating the keyword planner and google ads interface much easier and less confusing. I look at it now and it makes sense to me.

More is not always better and this course is a great example of that.

I have a few ads running at the moment with some impressions and click throughs to landing pages, nice not having to stress about losing my shirt while i get better at implementing this skill and using it to create more opportunities for myself.

If you are serious about Entrepreneurship, stacking skills and USING the skills that you learn that can serve you a lifetime, then this course is for you hands down.

Do not buy this course if you do not take action, that would be a waste of your time.

Thanks Andy.

This course was worth the cost and then some!

10/10
This is music to my ears!

*This* is why I created the course - so people could “see” Google Ads the way I do, and have a skill for life.

What was it you said about high-fiving house mates when you had your first ad running? I loved that!

Well done for taking action, and thank you for your write up.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
Also loved the course. At first I wanted to do a few campaigns for a people for free but after a month they were so satisfied with results they wanted to pay me. (two exactly. :rofl: )

Everything is nicely explained and campaigns are set up in clear, easy to understand way. Step by step. Really loved that.

I only had some problems with fully understanding some YouTube videos since I'm not native so I wouldn't mind some subtitles and maybe giving some advice how to check conversions (if it was in course I had to missed that).

And also additional + for Andy for being such a kind guy. :smile:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Also loved the course. At first I wanted to do a few campaigns for a people for free but after a month they were so satisfied with results they wanted to pay me. (two exactly. :rofl: )

Everything is nicely explained and campaigns are set up in clear, easy to understand way. Step by step. Really loved that.

I only had some problems with fully understanding some YouTube videos since I'm not native so I wouldn't mind some subtitles and maybe giving some advice how to check conversions (if it was in course I had to missed that).

And also additional + for Andy for being such a kind guy. :smile:
You’re getting paid for your new skill? Well done!

Sadik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
Jan 26, 2017
Kolkata, India
Hey @Andy Black I am finally using the course for an Ad Campaign I am creating for a client. It's been very useful so far! Thanks.

I would like to finally join the FB group now since I am actively creating ads. Can you tell me what to do to join.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey @Andy Black I am finally using the course for an Ad Campaign I am creating for a client. It's been very useful so far! Thanks.

I would like to finally join the FB group now since I am actively creating ads. Can you tell me what to do to join.
Good to hear!

If you PM me your Facebook details then I’ll friend you and invite you into the group.

I really must get round to moving us off Facebook. @Fox, what’s Kajabi like for the community/forum aspect?

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Someone just asked the following:

Is your Adwords course still updated nowadays?
Will we learn from 0 to a decent level?

Like how to propose to clients, how to get them..

Oh and also, I see that you have a 40 page free ebook but it's available just by being subscripted.
Is it worth it or should I just buy your course?

Thanks and let's rock in 2020 :)

My answer:

The eBook I pasted in the Speedway could still work. The screenshots are out of date, but the principles are evergreen.

The course videos and eBook are up to date.

Yes, people have gone from zero to decent level - aka generating leads. The goal is to get people started asap, so they can start running campaigns within a few hours without worrying about losing their shirt, AND understanding what they’re doing and why.

The goal is not to turn someone into an expert overnight, because that’s not possible. People have to start running campaigns for things to click into place, and for more advanced stuff to make sense.

I don’t cover client acquisition yet, because it’s not a course on growing a Google Ads agency.

However, I do have plans of adding modules or courses for sales, marketing, project management, client management, scaling with Excel, etc.

I didn’t do client acquisition modules because the course was equally for business owners who want to run their own campaigns, and for marketers serving Google Ads clients.

I’m going to create lots more courses and modules in 2020. Rather than create different “streams” for the different folks who’ve purchased the course, I might make an annual membership site where people pay a fee each year to access all courses.

People who buy the current incarnation of the course get lifetime access. If I create an annual membership with additional modules and regular new content then anyone who’s bought the current course can be grandfathered into the membership site at a discounted rate.

(I'm still figuring this out btw...)
Hey Andy is the annual membership ready? I would like to pay so I can access all the courses and anything new that you bring out. In the meanwhile thank you so much for all the value you provide to this forum.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey Andy is the annual membership ready? I would like to pay so I can access all the courses and anything new that you bring out.
Gosh. A “shut up and take my money” moment. I’ve had a few of these lately.

I’ve upped my video creation game recently with various new YouTube channels and progress threads on the forum.

I have to figure out a process of publishing quality content regularly while still working on my lead gen business. And I’m watching to see if I can sustain a weekly or monthly publishing schedule indefinitely.

I’m quite enjoying the video creation, so am definitely a step closer to creating a membership site.

By the way, you can find those new progress threads in my signature at the moment, and I send out emails to people who’ve signed up for the free lessons in The AdWords Jumpstart course.

In the meanwhile thank you so much for all the value you provide to this forum.
Why thank you. It’s my pleasure.

I learn so much from people’s feedback, so thank you for commenting.

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Gosh. A “shut up and take my money” moment. I’ve had a few of these lately.

I’ve upped my video creation game recently with various new YouTube channels and progress threads on the forum.

I have to figure out a process of publishing quality content regularly while still working on my lead gen business. And I’m watching to see if I can sustain a weekly or monthly publishing schedule indefinitely.

I’m quite enjoying the video creation, so am definitely a step closer to creating a membership site.

By the way, you can find those new progress threads in my signature at the moment, and I send out emails to people who’ve signed up for the free lessons in The AdWords Jumpstart course.

Why thank you. It’s my pleasure.

I learn so much from people’s feedback, so thank you for commenting.
If i buy the jump start course will i also have access to the new program or should i just wait?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If i buy the jump start course will i also have access to the new program or should i just wait?
If I create a membership then I’d want to reward those who bought the current course rather than penalise them.

I’d somehow get everyone into the new membership for a complimentary period.

I haven’t pulled the trigger on this as I’ve a few things to mull over still. Pricing? Annual, quarterly, or monthly subscriptions? Can I commit to creating content monthly or weekly? What content do people even want monthly or weekly? One offering or “streams”? Thinkific, Kajabi, or something else? Etc...

My main consideration is whether I can do this alongside my main business, or if it’s a distraction. In some ways it’s a distraction, but it also seems to be an itch I have to scratch.

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
If I create a membership then I’d want to reward those who bought the current course rather than penalise them.

I’d somehow get everyone into the new membership for a complimentary period.

I haven’t pulled the trigger on this as I’ve a few things to mull over still. Pricing? Annual, quarterly, or monthly subscriptions? Can I commit to creating content monthly or weekly? What content do people even want monthly or weekly? One offering or “streams”? Thinkific, Kajabi, or something else? Etc...

My main consideration is whether I can do this alongside my main business, or if it’s a distraction. In some ways it’s a distraction, but it also seems to be an itch I have to scratch.
Just let me know asap

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Just let me know asap

Asap?

Seriously bro? I'm a little annoyed for Andy, and I don't even know the guy. @Juan Pimentel are you pressuring Andy to finish something he might not even want to do just so you can get started on your dreams?

Come on man...

What are you afraid of? That you'll have to pay twice? Ok, worst case, let's say you do. Based on what you know about Andy, don't you think you'll receive way more in value than what you paid?

So what are you waiting for? You obviously know you want to buy it. Why is Andy the excuse for you waiting?

Like I said, I don't know Andy, but I've at least met you. And I think we're going to be friends, and have lunch regularly, etc. So in the spirit of that future friendship, I'm going to point out:

You said asap. So you need something as soon as possible.

So I would like to see you take some action As Soon As Possible. And I want to hear all about it on March 13th, if not sooner. Brown guys gotta stick together.

I'll make you a deal. If you buy this course today, I'll buy your lunch at the next meetup. I'll even throw in an adult beverage of your choice to celebrate taking action. Andy, let me know if he does...

Asap. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Asap?

Seriously bro? I'm a little annoyed for Andy, and I don't even know the guy. @Juan Pimentel are you pressuring Andy to finish something he might not even want to do just so you can get started on your dreams?

Come on man...

What are you afraid of? That you'll have to pay twice? Ok, worst case, let's say you do. Based on what you know about Andy, don't you think you'll receive way more in value than what you paid?

So what are you waiting for? You obviously know you want to buy it. Why is Andy the excuse for you waiting?

Like I said, I don't know Andy, but I've at least met you. And I think we're going to be friends, and have lunch regularly, etc. So in the spirit of that future friendship, I'm going to point out:

So I would like to see you take some action As Soon As Possible. And I want to hear all about it on March 13th, if not sooner. Brown guys gotta stick together.

I'll make you a deal. If you buy this course today, I'll buy your lunch at the next meetup. I'll even throw in an adult beverage of your choice to celebrate taking action. Andy, let me know if he does...

Um I didn’t mean it like that but okay bro

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Asap?

Come on man...

Attachments

• 44E533CB-C6D0-4A94-9EB2-27E113AE5201.jpeg
    44E533CB-C6D0-4A94-9EB2-27E113AE5201.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 35

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Yeah bro, way to get after it!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’m guessing “asap” is a trigger word for @BizyDad...

Someone just asked:

I also realise a few comments mentioned that your course not meant for beginners? Am I reading correctly or have I mistaken something?

I am interested in your course mainly one of the comment made was about setting up campaign and renting out to business owners. Will like to test out on my business as well to see how I can start to get more leads in. Concerns will be the budget set aside to give to Google - like is it going to be alot or if is minimum, does that I mean I reach a smaller group of audience?

How does SEO and SEM compliment each other too?

The course is designed to get people to the point they understand WHAT to do and WHY, and also shows them HOW to create their first campaign so they’re running within a couple of hours.

It’s suitable for people who’ve never logged into Google Ads, and likely helps people who are running campaigns but not fully understanding what they’re doing and why.

I recommend people start with $5/day or $10/day budgets while they learn. I do that with my own projects too.

People don’t misunderstand what SEM means. They say SEM when they mean to say “paid search”.

SEM is Search Engine Marketing, meaning it is marketing using search engines. That means it includes SEO, paid search, GMB, etc.

So SEM includes SEO.

If you’re asking how SEO and Paid Search compliment each other then consider this: what do you want to rank for organically? You can use tools to get keyword volumes, but how will you know the actual volumes you’ll get, and your CPCs and CPAs? I humbly suggest paid search buys the data to inform SEO efforts.

Oh, and clicks from SEO aren’t free. They cost in time or money or both.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I’m guessing “asap” is a trigger word for @BizyDad...

Hahaha. Yeah, I think you're right! Two people yesterday said ASAP and both times I jump in from left field like "woah woah woah, slow your roll."

But I'm only buying lunch for one of theeeemm...

Ok, I'm done hijacking this thread.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming of mostly excellent Google ads marketers.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm investigating how to help people better over the next few months.

I may change the price of the course from
  • $399 for lifetime access for a static course
to
  • $200/year where I add regular courses/modules.

People who bought the current course for lifetime access would get a year's complimentary access to whatever I setup.

1) Would that help?

2) What courses/modules would you be most interested in?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone just asked this:

I've read a lot of your threads here and have been looking at your Google Ads course. I have a group of IT-services business owners on Facebook I'm considering pitching some marketing services to. However, one of them mentioned to me that Google blocked IT-related ads. I indeed found this article:

Restricting ads in third-party tech support services

I'm curious what you know about this and if there is a way around it?

My answer:

Depends what they're bidding on, the ad copy, and maybe even the landing page copy. We had problems running ads for a printer repair business. Google have kinda thrown the baby out with the bath water. We found that we could bid on the keywords but had to be a bit bland in the ad copy. Certain words seem to trigger them.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone asked these:

1)When you find converting keywords (in any niche) do they continue converting or do you have to keep changing your keywords?

It's not the keyword that converts, it's the person typing in the keyword that converts. They convert into a lead, and then into a customer.

People in 2009 and 2020 who searched for "washing machine repairs dublin" still need the same thing right?

2)When you have optimized your campaign what do you have to do to keep it converting/profitable (just a summary if it is too wide a question)?

Keep an eye on numbers. Sometimes the market changes and you have to respond.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I was asked some important questions just now:

I’ve decided to get your course but just had a couple questions.

1. Does it include prospecting techniques for finding new business?

2. Any training on how to manage and scale the business?

3. Does your training include copy for the ads and landing pages or landing page templates?

My reply:

The course doesn’t currently include that stuff (although does go through ad creation), but I have lots of free threads in the forum going through that.

Check out the following threads in my signature:
> local lead gen
> inbound/sales
> chats with forum members

I also have a $9/mth paid email newsletter where I chatter about my business and growing it.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Someone asked if I thought they’d be able to get through the course in two weeks.

Here’s my reply:

The core lessons are one hour. People generally say they have their first ad up in a morning.

I’ve copied the course into a different website and am about to release it with a price of about $150 every 3 months. That’s so people can pay less to access it (albeit only for three months instead of lifetime), and if they wanted access to other courses as I add them then they can keep subscribed.

Curious how that sounds to you.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Important Announcement 05-Jun-20

The AdWords Jumpstart course has been added to a new membership/course platform along with a few shorter courses. More courses will be added over time by myself, and maybe even by other instructors.

I will be adding courses on:

• Getting Google Ads clients.
  • Landing page design and creation.
  • Microsoft Excel.
  • (Other courses that people request.)
Not all courses will be Google Ads related.

Membership of the new platform is currently priced at $150 every 3 months. This is to allow businesses access to courses during the Covid19 crisis who otherwise might not be able to afford it.

Anyone who purchased lifetime access to The AdWords Jumpstart course (as advertised in this thread) can find a loyalty coupon in a lesson at the end of the course that will allow them to access the new platform for a reduced subscription fee of $50 for the first 3 months.

Please note that after the first 3 months the subscription fee will then revert to what everyone else is paying (currently $150 every 3 months).

The current course will still be available at the current URL.

I'll create a new marketplace ad shortly for the new membership/course platform.

If you have any queries or problems then just PM me or email me at andy@andyblack.net

Stay safe and best of luck!

Andy

Anchorsteam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2022
No, this is not strictly for local targeting and consulting.

I've a couple of eCommerce clients and the strategies and style of campaigns I create for local lead gen clients is working a treat for them. I've also had various PMs from people doing eCommerce who've applied various strategies and techniques I've posted about and who've seen great results.

The first part of the course could be described as mindset. Determine the **buying** search terms.

The second part of the course is how to create ads in front of people using those buying search terms.

Yep. See above.

Aha. Good question, but too open ended.

What results do you want to see? Your ad being displayed when you type in a buying search term? This can happen within a couple of hours.

Visitors of people searching with your search term? Well that depends on whether people are actually searching for what you're bidding on.

Enquiries and sales? Well that depends on your landing page and your offer and how well your offer compares to the competition.

Something I always tell new clients is that I can't promise results, only that we'll follow a process that will either get the results they want, or will allow them to fail fast.

Follow the process and results shall follow.

The first stage is getting the ads running and then counting impressions (see if people are searching). At that stage you can run on a whiff of spend. Even just $100 should be fine.

Yes, for forum INSIDERS. See the third post in this thread for a link to where you can find the forum INSIDERS discount code.

It's probably better you don't have a marketing degree and don't have to unlearn so much stuff.
Hey…this sounds great. I know the offer has changed, but can this info be used to manage multiple clients local accounts effectively and allow me to confidently promote a ppc management business? Thanks

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey…this sounds great. I know the offer has changed, but can this info be used to manage multiple clients local accounts effectively and allow me to confidently promote a ppc management business? Thanks
Yes. Quite a few students who've been through the lessons have multiple local or eCommerce clients. The new membership also has modules on acquiring clients and managing client projects.

Anchorsteam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2022
Yes. Quite a few students who've been through the lessons have multiple local or eCommerce clients. The new membership also has modules on acquiring clients and managing client projects.
That’s fantastic…much appreciated. I’ll sign up. I also sent you an email from pompano**********@gmail

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.