• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Andy's AdWords Course - Get found by the people already looking for you

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Andy Black, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $175,587
    Please note that I need to redo the videos for the new Google Ads interface.

2. kelvinfernandezm

kelvinfernandezm Some Profound Quote Goes Here Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $2,104
    Wow didn't even know you had a course let me know when you're open again.

Andy Black likes this.
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $175,587
    I will let people know in this thread when the course videos have been redone.

Don’t hold your breath though. Doing a whole video course is hard work and takes a lot of commitment. It’s “on the long finger” at the moment (an Irish phrase I’m fond of).

In the meantime I’m setting up a paid email newsletter because I can drop wee hints, tips, and long rambles all day every day - because I’m at the coalface as a doer.

I’m not in the course creation business. For me, content is a byproduct of the work I do, and of responding to people in forums, Facebook groups, emails, calls, and conversing with clients and prospects.

If I can leave breadcrumbs behind as I’m moving forward then great. Even better if I can turn that into a scalable revenue stream.

If you signup for the free trial of the course then you’ll end up on my Mailchimp list that I (ahem) only setup last week and only mailed for the first time yesterday.

People on that list will hear first what I’m up to and when I release the course again, and release other stuff. (All you email marketers will be facepalming at that. Haha.)

IlyaP, kelvinfernandezm and lowtek like this.
  4. kelvinfernandezm

kelvinfernandezm Some Profound Quote Goes Here Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $2,104
    How do I sign up for the free trial and what's your facebook group?

Andy Black likes this.
  5. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $175,587
    Signup to the free trial of the course. You’re then on the Mailchimp list I’ve just created.

I shutdown the Facebook group, and will likely shutdown the the forum I created.

IlyaP likes this.
  6. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $175,587
    People are still looking to buy this, even though the interface has changed. The content is fairly evergreen and people have still managed to create ads in the new interface.

I can't see me redoing this course for a while, so I've dropped the price from $399 to $249 for everyone.

I'm not taking on new members to the community at the moment until I figure out whether I want to keep it going.

FastNAwesome and lowtek like this.
  7. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $175,587
    UPDATE

I've redone some of the videos for the new interface. I'll get the rest done this week or next, then will push the price back up.

I'm adding the updated videos into the current course, so everyone who’s bought the course will get access to the new videos when they're done.

Note that I've shutdown my forum and don't have a Facebook group anymore.

I do have a paid email newsletter though that I treat as my business journal. I also post the occasional Google Ads tips to it - including my efforts to acquire new clients etc. The link is in my signature.

Bekit and Rabby like this.
  8. lobo

lobo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    im interested to purchase the course, i'll be buying it once all the videos are completed

Andy Black likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.