• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Andy's AdWords Course - Get found by the people already looking for you

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Andy Black, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $157,000
    Please note that I need to redo the videos for the new Google Ads interface.

2. Faithlaine

Faithlaine New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $150
    sorry

3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $157,000
    Hi @Faithlaine, I’m confused. Are you sorry for posting something else that you deleted, or sorry the course is (still) closed?

(The course is not actually closed btw, I’m just discouraging people from purchasing until I redo the videos.)

4. kelvinfernandezm

kelvinfernandezm Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $1,786
    Wow didn't even know you had a course let me know when you're open again.

Andy Black likes this.
  5. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $157,000
    I will let people know in this thread when the course videos have been redone.

Don’t hold your breath though. Doing a whole video course is hard work and takes a lot of commitment. It’s “on the long finger” at the moment (an Irish phrase I’m fond of).

In the meantime I’m setting up a paid email newsletter because I can drop wee hints, tips, and long rambles all day every day - because I’m at the coalface as a doer.

I’m not in the course creation business. For me, content is a byproduct of the work I do, and of responding to people in forums, Facebook groups, emails, calls, and conversing with clients and prospects.

If I can leave breadcrumbs behind as I’m moving forward then great. Even better if I can turn that into a scalable revenue stream.

If you signup for the free trial of the course then you’ll end up on my Mailchimp list that I (ahem) only setup last week and only mailed for the first time yesterday.

People on that list will hear first what I’m up to and when I release the course again, and release other stuff. (All you email marketers will be facepalming at that. Haha.)

IlyaP, kelvinfernandezm and lowtek like this.
  6. Faithlaine

Faithlaine New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $150

Hi,
    I wrote a message and decided to delete it (It was regarding the date on the left corner, well I forgot that we were already in August, lol). I didn't didn't know how to delete it, and was debating between writing a period or sorry. What I wrote was a second mistake.

thanks

Andy Black likes this.
  7. kelvinfernandezm

kelvinfernandezm Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $1,786
    How do I sign up for the free trial and what's your facebook group?

Andy Black likes this.
  8. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $157,000
    Signup to the free trial of the course. You’re then on the Mailchimp list I’ve just created.

I shutdown the Facebook group, and will likely shutdown the the forum I created.

IlyaP likes this.
  9. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $157,000
    People are still looking to buy this, even though the interface has changed. The content is fairly evergreen and people have still managed to create ads in the new interface.

I can't see me redoing this course for a while, so I've dropped the price from $399 to $249 for everyone.

I'm not taking on new members to the community at the moment until I figure out whether I want to keep it going.

FastNAwesome and lowtek like this.