• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Marketplace Andy's AdWords Course - Get found by the people already looking for you

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Andy Black, Feb 15, 2017.

1. MattR82

MattR82 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,795
    Nope just waiting to start fox 2.0 and get his site done first.

Andy Black likes this.
  2. Crispybxl

Crispybxl Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $385
    Hey Andy,
    Sorry for the late reply here!
    Conversions are mostly from mobile, something strange started happening the last few weeks too; the clinic keeps receiving calls from people looking for another clinic, quite frustrating. This only happens when the ad is on.
    I do not have a landing page funnel, the ad brings the visitor directly to the website which I most probably need to improve. I'm going through a webdesign course on Udemy to help me with that.

I think I could benefit from a 45 min consult at this point.

3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $128,683
    Check the Search Terms and see if people are searching for the other clinic by name.
    Add suitable negatives to prevent your ad showing when people search for other clinics by name.
    Also add your clinic name to the headline to deter people who are searching without the clinic name in their search term, but with the clinic name in mind.

Happy to have a chat sometime. Just book yourself in here: www.calendly.com/andyblack

Azure and Crispybxl like this.
  4. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $128,683
    I was asked the following:

1. Initial setup time per client?
    • There's the setup for the initial campaigns, and then there's the dialling it in (which can involve rebuilding the campaigns quite a few times as you follow your nose).
    • Initial "data gathering" campaigns can be setup in a few hours (after doing keyword research).
    • Dialling it in can take weeks, or months, or never happens and the project gets a bullet to the head.

2. Monthly management time per client?
    • If it's dialled in then this can almost go to zero.
    • I label clients as "High-Touch" or "Low-Touch". My goal is to get them to Low-Touch... which means they're delighted with the ROI and happy to let things run as is.

3. Average compensation rate flat fee, or a percentage of monthly fee?
    • I prefer a flat monthly fee, that increases when the client spend goes up into a different "band".
    • I want to bill the client at the start of the month, and not wait to the end of the month to know how much the fee is.
    • I'm sure the clients prefer that too.

4. Do you have recommended audit tool?
    • I don't use tools personally, so I wouldn't know.
    • I've done some audit videos showing how I do audits though. I'll probably do more,

5. How do I go about managing multiple clients accounts?
    • Managing the AdWords accounts is easy - you create an MCC (My Client Centre) and link client accounts to it. You can have nested MCCs.
    • As for managing the clients... that's the same chestnut as for any business with lots of clients.

5. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $128,683
    In other news... I really don't like how Facebook groups function.
    I do like supporting people who've taken my course though, so am creating a forum to migrate us to.

Maybe I'll change it so the course is part of the forum, and there's an annual fee to be a member of the forum.
    That fee would have to be at least what the current course costs, otherwise the people who've already paid will be getting a bum deal.

The forum has been built, I just need to work out how to get everyone over to it.

Nicoknowsbest and MattR82 like this.
  6. MattR82

MattR82 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,795
    I'm down to just one fb group now to be honest (I think you know which one).

I'll be glad to join your forum and course when I'm ready to start learning more about AdWords in the new year! Just gotta get on top of dev first.

Nicoknowsbest and Andy Black like this.