The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[The Path] Advanced Coaching for Entrepreneurs

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hello everybody!

My name is Steve.

You may remember me from popular marketplace advertisements such as: MARKETPLACE - Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

Last month (well approximately 6 weeks) I ran a pretty successful pilot program for my private coaching practice. Think of it as "personal development for entrepreneurs".

It's now open publicly and you can join us right here: 30 Day Coaching Program

You can see on the page above, or you can read the updated copy right here:

===================

You want to do better.

You want to take action.

You want to make and keep more money.

You want to be even more successful.

You want to live on purpose.

You need a coach.

I can be that coach for you.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Steve.

I’ve been around this forum since (practically) the beginning.

And before I tell you the long-winded story about my years of homelessness, spending the last of my food money on a book that transformed my life, and ultimately finding myself learning the foundations of business from a guy we’ve all come to admire around here (thanks, MJ) …

…let me start by calling out…

All the BULLSHIT "coaches" are tossing around...

You know the people…

… they post motivational quotes on their Facebook and call themselves a “life coach”…

… their LinkedIn profile lists them as a motivational speaker (when they’ve never spoke), a coach (when they don’t know the first thing about it), and an entrepreneur (when they’ve never had a business) …

… they claim to be experts in different schools of psychology they’ve never studied…

… they often tell people about the hundreds or THOUSANDS of SUCCESSFUL people they’ve coached (and obviously they are the sole reason they are successful) …

Let me clear something up…

This is not THAT.

I’m a professional coach.

In fact, it’s how I make my living these days.

I could tell you all about my years as a martial arts coach, how I built world champions, how I built my school, how I got into business with my heterosexual life partner (@GlobalWealth), or even my consulting practice…

…but I’m guessing all you really want to hear that proves I (might) know what I’m doing is that…

I am the top national trainer for the number one coach on the planet.

All I’ve done day in and day out for the past 4 years is speak for, coach, and consult with...

Fortune 500s, business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales managers… the list goes on…

At this point I’ve done a little over 2,000 live trainings (and, no, that number isn’t even slightly exaggerated) with the highest performing companies to help them hit the next level… and also take the worst performing companies and turn them around.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by the best and now it’s my turn to create a little practice of my own, so…

Here’s what I’ve got for you:

The Path is an ongoing coaching program for entrepreneurs.

We’re going to…

• Get extremely clear about what you’re after. We’ll figure out customized metrics for you (so you can actually figure out if you’re progressing or not) …

• Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

• Identify and tackle the B.S. (belief systems) that are holding us back (so you consistently take action towards your goals instead of stopping and starting over and over) …

• Learn and apply advanced business skills that are normally reserved for only for those with extremely deep pockets (I may or may not have spent a few hundred grand getting coached by some of the best of the industry) ...I'll show you what I've learned.

• Build a new morning ritual that gets you laser focused on your outcomes for the day (if all you did in this program was this 5-minute thing for the next 30 days, your entire life would be different – that’s how powerful it is).
“How will this help me?”

First, it increases awareness. We take time to look at your life and business from the outside.

Second, it gets your emotions under control. Emotional management is imperative to making progress in your business and your life (not to mention the critical decisions we make day-to-day).

Finally, it demands massive action.

We’re going to make commitments and follow through for predictable results.

That’s it.

Here’s what this isn’t:

This isn’t therapy. We’re not going to explore your past or try to make sense of your childhood.

We’re simply going to start where we are and move forward.

It’s a future-focused, mind-blowing process.

Let me be clear:

I won’t be finding you a product to sell… I won’t be telling you what business to get into… I’m not going to do the work for you… and nor will I help you make life-altering decisions…

I’m going to hold you accountable but we’re not building dependency here.

My job is to teach you the tools, strategies, and distinctions that will empower you to finally do this stuff on your own.

Why am I doing this?

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time (my own private coaching practice) …

I love to be around people who actually want something for their lives…

After a massively successful pilot program this is now the real deal.

It's a full-scale private group coaching program with some of the most successful business folks I’ve met from around the world.

But there are a couple of rules:

1. No negativity.

Don’t bring your bullshit into the group. Toxic attitudes will not be tolerated. We’re doing this to build and grow and while I’m not the hugging and flower-giving type – we’re here to support each other and help any way we can.

2. When you hit it big, I’d like to share your progress with others.

Yeah, it’s a clever way to generate testimonials.

Of course you can tell me no – I will respect your privacy 100% (and I damn sure expect you do the same for everyone in the group)… but if you’re up for it, I’d like to get you ridiculous results and use those results to influence others to join the most expensive version later

3. If you're going to tell me that you're not doing the exercises, don't join.

The biggest mistake business owners make is that they spend WAY too much time working IN the business and not ON the business.

They roll out of bed to answer emails...

They constantly try to put out fires...

They stress all day long about sales or refunds or the latest major hurdle...

These problems are all solved with some strategic planning and organization... but that won't ever happen if you don't MAKE them time to do it. That's why the standards and accountability in this group is so powerful... you force yourself to do the things you don't normally do.

That's the whole reason for a coach in the first place!

So Here’s the deal…

If you want to join and be my coaching client, here’s how it works…

First, you enroll by clicking the link and finding the button at the bottom of the page, and then you’ll get immediate access to the membership site.

You’ll see a couple of short videos (5-10 minutes – we’re busy and we don’t need to sit around all day watching training).

They’ll introduce the first couple of ideas and concepts we’ll be working on (including building out your metrics and how we’re going to track our progress) and then I’ll give you a couple of days to get that done.

From there we’ll do a weekly call -- usually Sundays (don’t worry, it’ll be recorded if you can’t make it). We’ll do live examples, live coaching, and set you up for the next week’s short video and action plan.

You’ll also have daily access to me for questions via email or the private Facebook group.

It’s a coaching program designed for entrepreneurs who want lasting change.

Coaching is month to month.

Payment is automatic monthly.

I recommend at least a year commitment.

I don't offer refunds for previous months, but you can cancel at anytime.

Cost is $197 per month (soon to be $297... but if you get in now at the 197 you'll be grandfathered in -- how's that for a call to action?).

You can enroll below.

Your life is about to change.

You are the hero on The Path.

I’m the guide.

Don’t stay lost.

Follow me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andrew J.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 21, 2017
GREECE
This course was an amazing experience.

The questions made me dig deep into myself and thus I became aware of the things that stopped me from succeeding in my financial life.

Additionally, I found that the morning routine has and tremendous impact in my day. I do the routine every single day and I am more focused, more positive, more energized and have more confidence than ever.

Thank you Steve!

Last edited:

rogue synthetic

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
310%
Aug 2, 2017
If it's under $300 and you pitch it to me, I'll probably buy it.

No, no, I don't mean that Steve is pitching crap! Let me explain.

This is easily the best $200 that I've ever spent on a business product.

In fact I've spent 10x that for a fraction of the value I got out of this program.

Even at two or three times the cost, from where I am now it would be a no-brainer for me.

I don't like putting a lot of personal details about myself out in public, so I'm going to be a little vague here, but I've experienced a complete 180 from where I was just six weeks ago.

* I've completed a big multi-year project that, as of the first week of June, I wasn't sure I was going to finish. Or wanted to finish.

* I've set a final deadline to polish up said project and will now have it off my plate for good by the end of October, which means I can finally stop watching all you Lambo-drivers zip by me from the 45 mph lane.

* Having dealt with depression my whole adult life, it's nice not going to bed sad and frustrated or waking up dreading the day. Or needing 10 shots of espresso to stay focused. On all the web-surfing I'm doing to take my mind off the fact that I hate myself.

* Despite having a lot of time with my kids working from home, the relationship with one of them was going south. That's totally fixed now, mostly due to my change of attitude.

* I've started thinking about accomplishing bigger things, things I would never have thought possible before, and stopped telling myself "that's not for you". It's not just idle fantasy, either. I've taken more action toward toward a positive life-vision in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last 30 years (I wish that was joking).

I'm not a newbie to mind-coaching stuff. Meditation, hypnosis, NLP, Eastern philosophy, Stoicism, you name it and I've given it a shot. If you're thinking, "I already know all this stuff!", well, me too.

When I coached weight/fat loss clients in another life, I always stressed to them that it doesn't matter what you know, it matters that you are consistent in acting on it. Part of being consistent is having a support group. And that's what you're getting here: somebody who knows your problems and has the solutions who will walk you through it, keep in regular touch, and make sure you're sticking to the plan.

Maybe everything's fine in your head and you don't need help with your inner game. Maybe you're already where you want to be. If so, that's awesome.

Me, I need help (lots of help). The more repetition and the more social support, the better.

I'm going back in for another round. If you're on the fence, just do it. You're tempted for a reason. $197 is pocket change compared to what you'll get.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Dear sitting on the fence reader,

I understand you. I was skeptical prior to joining Stephen's group, too. Here's a proof:

I saw this thread a couple of days ago and decided that the program wasn't for me. Then I was thinking about it today, realized it felt uncomfortable to join (because I'm conflicted about which goals I should pursue, hence why I thought the program wasn't for me) so I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the offer, @Kung Fu Steve.

I had already read dozens of books about personal development, including Tony Robbins' stuff. What else could I learn?

I thought that I wouldn't learn much from yet another course because I didn't even know where I wanted to go. I would make a clown of myself if I joined, not really knowing what I wanted to accomplish.

Who can help you figure out your life direction? Neither Steve, Tony Robbins, nor any other person except for...

YOU!

And that's what Stephen's coaching comes down to: mastering yourself so you can help yourself no matter what life throws at you.

Yes, we talk about business stuff, but ultimately this isn't about how to do something. I'm pretty sure you already know how to build a successful business. If it isn't knowledge that prevents you from accomplishing success, then what it is? Again, it's...

YOU!

What's wrong are the patterns that you follow in your life - which Steve beautifully calls "recipes to feel like shit." The exercises in the course will help you identify your own bad patterns and teach you how to change them so that when you feel down, weak, unsure, or hesitant, it will act as a trigger to fix things (one lesson from the course is that we set for ourselves much higher standards than everyone else would, so we need to be even more mindful of our emotional states to ensure maximum performance).

But since I don't think I made it clear enough, let's emphasize it again. It's all about...

YOU!

Will Steve give you some pointers? For sure. Can he act on the advice for you? Not really (though I bet that if he could, he probably would - he really wants you to succeed). Instead, he will give you the tools that will help you self-correct and essentially coach yourself (but if you have any specific challenges, he'll help you figure out how to address them).

And these tools work like a charm.

Steve made some bold claims like "if all you did in this program was this 5-minute thing for the next 30 days, your entire life would be different – that’s how powerful it is."

I mean, come on - there are no magic pills. What can possibly help you so much?

Yet, this very thing that I've been doing consistently for 42 days (15 minutes a day) already helped me dramatically reduce semi-depressive spells that I previously had the doubtful pleasure of enjoying up to a few times a week.

In addition to dramatically improving my everyday well-being, I'm now more conscious of my emotional states and can better handle any negative emotions. It's funny - more and more often (not always, but definitely more often than before), I can now consciously - almost as if it were a slow motion moment in a cheapo action flick - identify the bad pattern I'm exhibiting that makes me feel like shit and correct it.

I have a clearer vision of who I want to become (and each day, my belief that I can make it happen strengthens) and take relevant actions to make this vision come true.

In addition to business stuff, since I joined the program, I implemented several new fitness-related habits that are slowly, but surely helping me reach my ambitious fitness goals.

And just to be clear with you, the principal reason why joining this group has helped me wasn't merely the information (like I mentioned, I already knew a lot of this stuff). What helped was the monetary investment which forced me to justify the investment to myself and act on the advice. Weekly calls helped renew the commitment to this program, so it all works together to ensure you stay on track.

But enough about me. Let's talk about...

YOU!

I know, this "you!" stuff gets repetitive. Jump off the fence and come join us.

$197 a month is more than spending 10 bucks on a book, but let me assure you that the results you'll get will be more than 20x more powerful than reading another book you most likely won't act on anyway (actually, it isn't technically right as 0 results multiplied by 20 is still 0 results, but you get the point, don't you?).

MarkusCov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
May 31, 2018
Coventry, UK
I read the Fastlane book earlier this year and it made me realise how far I was from where I wanted to be in my online business. I already knew that I had problems: my business was growing way too slowly, and that I was working too many hours for the return I was getting. I did not have a problem with motivation but I was still stuck and feeling overwhelmed with what I knew I needed to.

Two months ago I had never heard of Stephen Hilgart. Reading the original thread, I found out that he has made a lot of good posts on this forum and worked as a coach with Tony Robbins. In the 6 weeks of the coaching program so far, I have found out that Stephen is approachable, open and funny. He is also highly positive which helps to keep me motivated. I’ve found the program is enjoyable to be on, but more importantly, I’ve found that Stephen knows his stuff and is good at explaining it. He has shown me that I need to be working on myself just as much as my business. The exercises that we have done have made me aware of the business resources that I need to be using and given me tools to help me focus on the high leverage tasks.

I have never done anything similar to this in my personal or professional life before and I am so glad that I made the decision to join. I have just now signed up to continue and am looking forward to the next step.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Quit wasting time and sign up now. Change your life.

More importantly, change the world.

Don't want to make progress. Don't want to get clarity in your life. Don't want to be handed methods and ideas and techniques that keep you up at night with the excitement of all the stuff you are going to accomplish in your life. Don't want that? Don't sign up.

I'll leave you with this........ one of the things that drives me: when my Dad passed away suddenly, the visitation and the funeral procession were long. I mean you couldn't see the end of the line long. A LOT of people stopped what they were doing and came to pay respects and spend a few minutes telling me, and each other, the impact my Father had on their life. They talked together for hours upon hours.

My goal in life is that one day when the Good Lord decides that I have done enough and that my time is up ...... my goal is that there is a line of people as far as the eye can see. Not just there to pay respects. No, standing there with a little piece of paper in their hand. People that feel they have a few words that need to be said. A few words that people need to hear because I made a difference in their life.

Sign up with @Kung Fu Steve . For the monthly cost of a 2016 Kia Forte, he will help you change the world. Do it now. Quit wasting time. Change your life. Change the world.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
@Kung Fu Steve

I'm strangely interested. Even though I generally think products like this are a waste - you're well regarded here - and it's not an expensive thing.

Can you tell us who your clients for this coaching primarily are? I realize you can say that you are proud to have all types of people in your group - but how would you describe the average person who signs up for this coaching program?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
@Kung Fu Steve

I'm strangely interested.

We're a strange bunch so you'll fit right in.

Even though I generally think products like this are a waste

I've spent (literally) hundreds of thousands of dollar on personal development. And you're right -- most of it felt like a waste. But I thought if I could just get 1 thing out of it, it was worth the investment to me. 1 distinction I didn't have before -- even if it was "never do THAT"

- you're well regarded here

Always debatable :rofl:

and it's not an expensive thing.

$200 is pennies. That's not what's expensive in the group. What's expensive is the commitment of time you're going to make for yourself. What's expensive is having to face your fears once and for all. What's expensive is those freaking out feelings you'll experience when you ask yourself who you could really be if you chose to step up and make it happen.

Can you tell us who your clients for this coaching primarily are? I realize you can say that you are proud to have all types of people in your group - but how would you describe the average person who signs up for this coaching program?

My passion is entrepreneurs. I feel like the people who are up and running already will benefit most but we've had people without businesses join in. I don't want to speak for them but I think they've received just as much out of this.

I can't tell you details about everyone's successes and struggles in the group (nor would I) I'll just say we have a $12 million dollar earner in the group and we have a $12 earner in the group.

Out of the 72 that signed up originally, the large section of the bell curve had businesses or careers that earned 100k-700k.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
There are several threads going around the forum about “gurus” and if they are worth the money and time they ask you to invest.

STEVE IS NOT A “GURU”

Steve has accomplished a shit ton in his life in a short amount of time. He isn’t preaching happy platitudes and hypotheticals. He talks about real life and real struggles.

Looking back on month 1 of his program and what I got for that $197, I would’ve happily paid $1997 for it. I honestly expect the mindset shifts and limiting beliefs smashed will lead to a 6 figure return for me.

For me, I liken it to a cross country road trip with Unscription being the end destination. MJ’s books will get you from the driveway to the destination, The Path will get you out the door, which for me was the hardest part.

Steve could go out tomorrow and get 50 people to pay him $1,000/month to coach them and work a hell of a lot less than he is now, but he’s instead offering value to the masses instead of for himself. $197/month is pennies for what this course is worth.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
Just do it.

If you are stuck in a rut, having trouble getting started or trying to break that glass ceiling to 7 figures, it's literally the best money you can spend.

There is no secret sauce or magic bullet, you still have to work hard.

This just makes working hard easier.

This is how people smash through obstacles and accomplish outlandish goals.

This quote from the Matrix sums up the change in mindset that you can accomplish!

"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
$200 is pennies. That's not what's expensive in the group. What's expensive is the commitment of time you're going to make for yourself. What's expensive is having to face your fears once and for all. What's expensive is those freaking out feelings you'll experience when you ask yourself who you could really be if you chose to step up and make it happen.
This.

I had the good fortune to meet Steve and a bunch of other e-wild-preneurs at the Summit. Steve is the real deal - genuine, caring, giving, down to earth - and incredibly knowledgeable. We've been covering both the "inner game" and the "outer game". I know this is going to be something I look back on and go "holy crap am I one smart cookie for jumping on this train." It's already helped me, even in the little things. Like moving - one of the top stresses in life, right? I pride myself on keeping my cool, but this horrific clusterf* tested my limits. And Steve's training came to my rescue. He is dropping so much knowledge in here that I can't keep up with it all. I find myself so excited about the future - I've already made great strides (for me and my limited beliefs!); but I know on a deep, visceral level that my life is in the process of completely busting out of this little cocoon I've kept myself in.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
The coaching with Steve was awesome.

So many limiting believes I had are out of the window and I’ve grown a lot more confident in the last 6 weeks.

Of course $197/month is more expensive than a few books but Steve knows his stuff.

Even just seeing Steve create this course and getting 72 people sign up for this and seeing a lot of value is proof of this.

In the end it comes down to YOU and the action YOU take.

Just being a part of a group of likeminded, successful AND committed people helps a lot.

There is a reason why Steve is working for Tony Robbins (I’m sure this is not a part time job :D) and he is still be able to pull this thing off, often while on the road with the “big guy”.

He has high standards.

By joining the group, you will raise your standards.

You’ll get new ideas and execute way more.

And that will make all the difference in your business whether you are just starting out or already have a successful business.

tpf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 8, 2016
UK (Lesta) & 日本
I found the 6 weeks exceptionally useful. Most of what I'd write would reiterate what others have already said. The things I found most useful were:

1. The social aspect - the positive community - in which no question is stupid and people are cheering you on and are happy for you to succeed. I know I asked questions I thought others (or Steve) would find stupid, and so did other people. I've made contact with a couple of people who live a few towns over from me as well.

2. The use of questions to define what you really want. Then you can junk all the other things you're doing.

3. The use of questions to change how you think about things. This was the biggest positive for me. Simply asking myself "Why do I think that? Whats the evidence? How could I think about it differently?"

4. Being pushed. I could have done 2-3 myself, and sometimes in the past I have. But having someone call BS on you (in a nice way) is great, and really makes you achieve.

I am one of the people on the bottom left of the bell curve Steve talked about - I don't currently have a business, and as a student I don't make a ton of money. I still got a load of value from the course.

My only caveat would be don't sign up and then not put the time and effort needed in.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Martin Boeddeker, your testimonial should come with a warning that the police might knock on your door if you're a very dedicated student lol.

Contrarian

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
583%
Nov 13, 2014
Jalisco, Mexico
Lots of people here have already said many of the things I wanted to say about Steve's coaching. So instead of offering even more glowing feedback, I'll just talk about some of my results in the past six weeks.

Productivity and focus:

These last few months, I've had two almost-full time "jobs" and a new business on the go, as well as a bunch of other stuff on my plate. I've been feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and periodically unmotivated.

Some days I've been sat here for 14 hours and then wondered what I've actually managed to get done during the day.

Other days (and even weeks), I've put off what I need to do ultimately (work on the business) to get consumed entirely by what I need to do right now (earn money freelancing). Feels a lot like running on a treadmill.

And I've definitely been knee-deep in the desert of desertion.

Now? I have my entire week planned out on Monday morning, and blast through everything I need to get done every day. Procrastination is pretty much 100% gone. I've managed to find time I didn't even realize I had. And I'm managing to balance all my work with ease.

And instead of feeling overwhelmed by my business, I'm excited again. And diving enthusiastically into the process of creating & executing an intelligent launch plan.

Happiness & mindset:

I feel so much better. I'm plowing through all this work and enjoying the hell out of it the whole time. It's not a burden anymore, but an expression of my gifts to the world.

This morning I had an absolutely sure-fire deal fall through for "Act of God" reasons nobody could have ever foreseen or prevented. A deal I've put probably 50 hours into. That's $10k straight down the drain. Just a couple of minutes later, I was back to cranking out the phonecalls at full enthusiasm and efficiency as if nothing ever happened.

There'll always be another deal.

What's more, I'm finally starting to feel like I'm actually living up to my true potential. And that I can continue

Fitness:

I've fallen off the fitness wagon for two years straight now. In the last three weeks, I've lost 13lbs whilst increasing my lifts. And yep, I've managed to be laser-focused, energetic, productive, gym-going and happy on only 600 calories a day (100% protein).

If I can manage this under these conditions, I know I can get this nailed for the rest of my life.

Consistency:

I've always been one of those guys who has an unstoppable work ethic and will move heaven and earth to get things done...sometimes. When I'm in the right place. When the stars are aligned. Other times, I'm just fooling myself into acting busy. It's always been cyclical. I'm either super-motivated or just plain lazy.

Steve's given me the tools to make every day as productive and intentional as my best days. Can't ask for any more than that.

So, I'm carrying on the foreseeable future. Cheers, Steve.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
I've been blown away by the content we went through these last 6 weeks. There was a lot to go through and the results have been life-changing already.

I've been doing the priming ritual daily and that's been putting me in an amazing mood. I've changed the way I plan my weeks, and have picked up a crucial distinction between managing time and managing my outcome. The calls with Stephen and George were filled with so many great insights, that I've got to go through all the recordings again.

The exercises have been very thought-provoking and requires hard work, but it will massively benefit anyone looking to align their life and business.

I don't have a successful business yet, and I'm going through the business exercise to start making my dreams a reality.

I'll admit that I won't be continuing next month as I have a lot going on in my life and am also launching a new business. Even at $297 these 6 weeks would have been a complete steal. I'd gladly pay that every month and I plan to join again when I have something up and running.

All the best to those who are continuing or joining! Hope to see you soon

dgr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Feb 20, 2016
Spain
I've spent (literally) hundreds of thousands of dollar on personal development. And you're right -- most of it felt like a waste. But I thought if I could just get 1 thing out of it, it was worth the investment to me. 1 distinction I didn't have before -- even if it was "never do THAT"

Same for me.

I'm on my first week in the program, knowing at first that I know everything about what he was going to teach me. I was trained by some of the best coaches in Spain, some of them trained by Tony Robbins, I'm an NLP practitioner, read hundreds of books about personal development... and I was a bit tired of all of this.

But I decided to give it a try.

And with the first exercise (one that I already know), I found a nuance that made a huge difference for me.

And just to be clear with you, the principal reason why joining this group has helped me wasn't merely the information (like I mentioned, I already knew a lot of this stuff). What helped was the monetary investment which forced me to justify the investment to myself and act on the advice. Weekly calls helped renew the commitment to this program, so it all works together to ensure you stay on track.

Same for me, to be honest. The information is great, but the investment is what made me start taking action. Even outside the course: I've hired a coach and a psychologist, fired a lazy client, negotiating with a new business partner...

---

So, It's still early for me to share a life changing progress, but I can say honestly that this is a wise investment if you are driven to succeed. Or, like I was, looking to recover back your drive.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
@Martin Boeddeker, your testimonial should come with a warning that the police might knock on your door if you're a very dedicated student lol.

Yes, that's true. :D

That was a funny story. I wrote about this on my blog (don't mind the part after the photo).

My conclusion: It's about just doing what other people are not willing to do (even if it seems crazy like shouting out incantations in public).

The thing is: It's more fun if you can share this story with likeminded people. (just like this forum).

Comparison: I posted it to reddit.com/r/funny/ as well to see the reaction and the same story was downvoted to zero...

Dubidu

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
Interesting stuff - there's a real split on this Forum between those who think coaching/mentoring is unnecessary and those who think it's worth the money/investment (provided you take action)...

From my perspective I take every action I can think of (highly self-motivated etc.) but I appear not to get any results or the results I get are not what I want. For example: I was approached for a job so I went along. On paper it's a generous offer but I decided it was more of the same of what I was doing already (except for more money/bonus/title) and in the last 3 years that strategy has not paid off for me. Although generous the offer means I will fundamentally have the same network and be swimming in the same (albeit adjacent) pond. So I said no. In the meantime, I'm working on two ideas, going to every thing I can think of to meet The One and nothing is happening! I've consulted friends and others including a coach to tell me what I'm doing wrong and they all come back with "nothing I can think of"! or even more depressing: "it's just not your time yet". When will it be my time? I'm 40 and want to be a wife and mother to my babies!

I'm a good person, I am in the top 1% of earners (albeit slow laners in the Forum parlance) but I fundamentally believe I'm capable of and deserve more both personally and professionally (i.e. fast lane). And yet I can't seem to get there despite 3.5 years of solid, consistent, action. I suppose my question is whether this course suitable for someone like me?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I fundamentally believe I'm capable of and deserve more both personally and professionally

Sounds like this course EXACTLY for you because you’ll be challenged to take 100% responsibility for going out and getting those things that you desire and becoming the person you need to be. You won’t get some bullsh*t like “good things come to those who wait” which it sounds like you’ve been getting.

The beauty of Steve’s course is that it applies to every aspect of your life, not just entrepreneurship.

Lastly, congrats on being a high earner, not an easy feat to accomplish. $197 to a 1%er is literally pennies. Can you afford not to join even if it’s just a month to try it out?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Interesting stuff - there's a real split on this Forum between those who think coaching/mentoring is unnecessary and those who think it's worth the money/investment (provided you take action)...

A question I always pose is how many massively successful people do you know don't have a coach? Or more accurately how many don't have half a dozen coaches? I currently have 3 for different areas of my life. People who have what I want and I'm studying under them to learn how to get more.

I may not be the coach for everybody (definitely not everybody) -- but it's a silly assumption to look at someone who already has what you want in business, health, fitness, or even relationships and think...

"They can't possibly have a coach. They did it all on their own. They figured it all out. They must be a genius".

Name one person who fits that criteria.

From my perspective I take every action I can think of (highly self-motivated etc.) but I appear not to get any results or the results I get are not what I want.

And why do you think that is?

in the last 3 years that strategy has not paid off for me.

What is the end goal? What is your actual outcome? What has worked? What hasn't worked? How many times have you changed your approach to actually get the end goal?

In the meantime, I'm working on two ideas, going to every thing I can think of to meet The One and nothing is happening! I've consulted friends and others including a coach to tell me what I'm doing wrong and they all come back with "nothing I can think of"! or even more depressing: "it's just not your time yet". When will it be my time? I'm 40 and want to be a wife and mother to my babies!

It looks like you're referring to a business goal and a relationship goal? Is that correct?

The only way we'll ever be happy in our lives is if our life's conditions meet our blueprint (what we think it SHOULD be).

We're unhappy if our life conditions DON'T meet our blueprint...

So here's the hard truth: that leaves us with two options... change your life's conditions or change your blueprint.

You are in charge of your life's conditions. If you don't like it, change it. Sure I can give you strategies, tactics, plans -- but at the end of the day it's up to you to apply them.

I *can* however help you change your blueprint so you don't just achieve to be happy... but you happily achieve.

I don't know what your situation is but ultimately this coaching is about asking the extremely difficult hard-to-answer questions, getting real clarity about what you want, and understanding the emotional relationship of the "entrepreneur."

It's not what you want to hear I'm sure... but if someone's big goal in life is to have children (and you don't have them now?) barring a medical miracle that might be in the cards. Sure it happens... but if the only way you can be fulfilled in life is to have your own biological children and you physically can't have them after a certain age... you'll never be happy.

At that point the blueprint needs to be changed to get someone out of suffering. What about adoption? Big brother/big sister? What about step children? What about nieces and nephews?

Obviously this is a huge conversation but the value in coaching is only in two things: helping someone change their life's conditions by pointing out something that is/isn't being done in the moment (or pulling that out of someone), or helping someone change what makes them happy in that moment so they can live a fulfilled life no matter what.

Not to say you should stay right where you are or give up on any goals -- but once again: not achieving to be happy... but happily achieving.

I'm a good person, I am in the top 1% of earners (albeit slow laners in the Forum parlance) but I fundamentally believe I'm capable of and deserve more both personally and professionally (i.e. fast lane). And yet I can't seem to get there despite 3.5 years of solid, consistent, action.

Unfortunately, in life, our results aren't necessarily always based on whether or not you're a good person. There's a lot of factors in life -- it's never so black and white.

For things to get better for us, we have to get better. For things to change for us, we have to change.

I suppose my question is whether this course suitable for someone like me?

I don't know. Only you can answer that question. I can't make promises about what I can and can't do for you. All I can tell you is my coaching is hard work. Everyone in the group knows that at the end of the day -- we train.

We train our business skills, sure. But the most important part of any business is YOU. Your emotional state and psychology are the biggest determining factor in the results of your life.

Bottom line here is if you try something for $200 and you hate it, you hate me, you think the whole thing is stupid... you're out $200. Whoop-dee-doo.

The $200 sure as hell isn't going to make or break either one of us -- the point is to put skin in the game and actually follow through on your own Path.

Dubidu

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
Sounds like this course EXACTLY for you because you’ll be challenged to take 100% responsibility for going out and getting those things that you desire and becoming the person you need to be. You won’t get some bullsh*t like “good things come to those who wait” which it sounds like you’ve been getting.

The beauty of Steve’s course is that it applies to every aspect of your life, not just entrepreneurship.

Lastly, congrats on being a high earner, not an easy feat to accomplish. $197 to a 1%er is literally pennies. Can you afford not to join even if it’s just a month to try it out?

Thank you for the congrats - trust me it was not easy in any way. It's not the money that's the problem but I really did go on a inside out/upside down/bottom up whole sale review of myself in a "just tell me what on earth I'm doing wrong and I'll fix it today" so taking "100% responsibility for going out and getting those things that you desire and becoming the person you need to be" is not the problem. I implemented a strategy that I thought was correct and again on paper it was! It just didn't yield the results that I wanted. Trust me when I say this: I am doing this solo. I have no-one in my network to support me (that changed with joining the forum and then 'real life' entrepreneurs forums) and so many people tell me to settle for what I have (I'm grateful and privileged, I realise that) or simply don't believe in me or my abilities but I carry on regardless of that. If I was to say what was the problem, I'd say it's not me failing to take 100% responsibility or my strategy (defined as goals in this context) but maybe my tactics (defined as action) although I don't know what action I'm supposed to be taking that I haven't taken already?! As you can probably tell the frustration is real! :smile2:

Dubidu

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
A question I always pose is how many massively successful people do you know don't have a coach? Or more accurately how many don't have half a dozen coaches? I currently have 3 for different areas of my life. People who have what I want and I'm studying under them to learn how to get more.

I may not be the coach for everybody (definitely not everybody) -- but it's a silly assumption to look at someone who already has what you want in business, health, fitness, or even relationships and think...

"They can't possibly have a coach. They did it all on their own. They figured it all out. They must be a genius".

Name one person who fits that criteria.

And why do you think that is?

What is the end goal? What is your actual outcome? What has worked? What hasn't worked? How many times have you changed your approach to actually get the end goal?

It looks like you're referring to a business goal and a relationship goal? Is that correct?

The only way we'll ever be happy in our lives is if our life's conditions meet our blueprint (what we think it SHOULD be).

We're unhappy if our life conditions DON'T meet our blueprint...

So here's the hard truth: that leaves us with two options... change your life's conditions or change your blueprint.

You are in charge of your life's conditions. If you don't like it, change it. Sure I can give you strategies, tactics, plans -- but at the end of the day it's up to you to apply them.

I *can* however help you change your blueprint so you don't just achieve to be happy... but you happily achieve.

I don't know what your situation is but ultimately this coaching is about asking the extremely difficult hard-to-answer questions, getting real clarity about what you want, and understanding the emotional relationship of the "entrepreneur."

It's not what you want to hear I'm sure... but if someone's big goal in life is to have children (and you don't have them now?) barring a medical miracle that might be in the cards. Sure it happens... but if the only way you can be fulfilled in life is to have your own biological children and you physically can't have them after a certain age... you'll never be happy.

At that point the blueprint needs to be changed to get someone out of suffering. What about adoption? Big brother/big sister? What about step children? What about nieces and nephews?

Obviously this is a huge conversation but the value in coaching is only in two things: helping someone change their life's conditions by pointing out something that is/isn't being done in the moment (or pulling that out of someone), or helping someone change what makes them happy in that moment so they can live a fulfilled life no matter what.

Not to say you should stay right where you are or give up on any goals -- but once again: not achieving to be happy... but happily achieving.

Unfortunately, in life, our results aren't necessarily always based on whether or not you're a good person. There's a lot of factors in life -- it's never so black and white.

For things to get better for us, we have to get better. For things to change for us, we have to change.

I don't know. Only you can answer that question. I can't make promises about what I can and can't do for you. All I can tell you is my coaching is hard work. Everyone in the group knows that at the end of the day -- we train.

We train our business skills, sure. But the most important part of any business is YOU. Your emotional state and psychology are the biggest determining factor in the results of your life.

Bottom line here is if you try something for $200 and you hate it, you hate me, you think the whole thing is stupid... you're out $200. Whoop-dee-doo.

The $200 sure as hell isn't going to make or break either one of us -- the point is to put skin in the game and actually follow through on your own Path.

Thanks for the comprehensive reply; I really appreciate it - I've already done quite a lot of the deep work you refer to (I wasn't joking when I say I did a wholesale review of "me"). I've reached certain level of acceptance because I've given it my all and feel I've failed (not on business - I've only just started that in the last year or so and you'll see from my other posts, I'm not a big advocate of being the richest person in the graveyard at the expense of what truly matters) but on the personal side (i.e. what truly matters to me) it definitely feels like failure.

I'm a professional analyser so trust me I've done the analysis of what is working/what's not/what needs to change/what doesn't. In the last 3 years of consistent daily effort I've certainly seen green shoots materialise (which tantalisingly made me have hope that things would indeed work out & my strategy/tactics were paying off) but sadly nothing more.

The most recent example of this is the job offer: Everyone around me was saying I should take this job because money/title but when I presented them with the analysis: I will fundamentally be in the same network/with the same people that I have been in the last 3 years that did not yield the results I wanted so why would I perpetuate that for another x years when I know it is statistically unlikely to yield what I want...?

I obviously don't have all the answers though; I'm constantly trying to figure out what on earth I'm doing wrong so perhaps dropping 200 to see if you might be able to identify it would be worth it...

Just as an aside - rather radical but I'm not on Facebook; none of my business ideas will require it (again done the analysis) and for personal reasons I think it's a massive waste of time. Those I love/want in my life have my personal details wherever they are in the world! Is it possible to still be part of the group via email?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm a professional analyser so trust me I've done the analysis of what is working/what's not/what needs to change/what doesn't. In the last 3 years of consistent daily effort I've certainly seen green shoots materialise (which tantalisingly made me have hope that things would indeed work out & my strategy/tactics were paying off) but sadly nothing more.

What has that identity brought you in your life? Good and bad?

I obviously don't have all the answers though; I'm constantly trying to figure out what on earth I'm doing

Welcome to the club!

Just as an aside - rather radical but I'm not on Facebook; none of my business ideas will require it (again done the analysis) and for personal reasons I think it's a massive waste of time. Those I love/want in my life have my personal details wherever they are in the world! Is it possible to still be part of the group via email?

There's a lot of communication that happens inside the facebook group but it's not the end-all-be-all. You will more than likely miss out on some things but the weekly calls and links are emailed.

When next exercises unlock each month, that's emailed.

If there's anything major -- it's emailed.

But it's nice to be able to communicate with the group and have a set of peers.

Up to you!

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Hello,

It seems very interesting. To me it's a no brainer that getting a coach will make you better a hundred times faster, if you put the work, like in every other sport or activity.

Only question I have is should I subscribe now or wait for a better timing, since I am actually busy with something I need to finish, and that takes me a lot of time (surgery residency).

How many hours do you "have" (get) to spend on course-related things ? I know it will change greatly depending on every person, but may be you can tell the minimum time investment required to get good benefits from the coaching ?

Also, I live in France, at what time does the calls happen ? And if you can't make it, it is still worth it ?

Thank you for your time.

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hello,

It seems very interesting. To me it's a no brainer that getting a coach will make you better a hundred times faster, if you put the work, like in every other sport or activity.

Only question I have is should I subscribe now or wait for a better timing, since I am actually busy with something I need to finish, and that takes me a lot of time (surgery residency).

How many hours do you "have" (get) to spend on course-related things ? I know it will change greatly depending on every person, but may be you can tell the minimum time investment required to get good benefits from the coaching ?

Also, I live in France, at what time does the calls happen ? And if you can't make it, it is still worth it ?

Thank you for your time.

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

As a current member I’ll give you my take and opinion.

I have not made any of the live calls which is fine because I watch/listen to the recordings at least twice during the week. The activities take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depends how deep into it you go. I will listen while exercising once so I don’t consider that time I’m setting aside. 3-4 hours a week is more than sufficient to get a lot of value from this.

Calls are typically between 11:00am-12:00pm CST which I believe would fall around 8:00-9:00pm in France.

Lastly from a now vs. later perspective, $197/month now, $297/month later.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.