• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Kung Fu Steve, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    Hey guys,

It's time. I've been training with big buddy for over 3 years now and I'm ready to start my own practice. I have a 30-day coaching intensive for entrepreneurs I'm running as a pilot program to a larger practice I'm starting. I'm opening it up to anyone who wants to jump in but I'd recommend reading the copy below so you know what you're getting into.

The program will essentially be 4 group coaching calls (they'll be recorded and in your membership area), a short weekly video (or two), a facebook group to communicate, an accountability setup, and there's a few extra details in here. I will get you the results you're looking for in your business... and if you're not sure what you're after... this is where you'll find it.

It's going to be fairly advanced but everyone will be on their own paths. This is essentially "life coaching for entrepreneurs" ... on steroids... come join me. Let's get results.

If you have questions, feel free to post them below!

==============================

The sales copy page is here: https://hilgart.kartra.com/page/lMp5

==============================

NEWSFLASH: “KungFuSteve finally agrees to create his own coaching practice!”
    You want to do better.

You want to take action.

You want to make and keep more money.

You want to be even more successful.

You want to live on purpose.

You need a coach.

I can be that coach for you.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Steve.

I’ve been around this forum since (practically) the beginning.

And before I tell you the long-winded story about my years of homelessness, spending the last of my food money on a book that transformed my life, and ultimately finding myself learning the foundations of business from a guy we’ve all come to admire around here (thanks, MJ) …

…let me start by calling out…

All the BULLSHIT that “coaches” are tossing around…

You know the people…

… they post motivational quotes on their Facebook and call themselves a “life coach”…

… their LinkedIn profile lists them as a motivational speaker (when they’ve never spoke), a coach (when they don’t know the first thing about it), and an entrepreneur (when they’ve never had a business) …

… they claim to be experts in different schools of psychology they’ve never studied…

… they often tell people about the hundreds or THOUSANDS of SUCCESSFUL people they’ve coached (and obviously they are the sole reason they are successful) …

Let me clear something up…

This is not THAT.

I’m a professional coach.

In fact, it’s how I make my living these days.

I could tell you all about my years as a martial arts coach, how I built world champions, how I built my school, how I got into business with my heterosexual life partner (@GlobalWealth), or even my consulting practice…

…but I’m guessing all you really want to hear that proves I (might) know what I’m doing is that…

I am the national trainer for the number one coach on the planet.

All I’ve done day in and day out for the past 3 years is speak for, coach, and consult with Fortune 500s, business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales managers… the list goes on…

At this point I’ve done a little over 2,000 live trainings (and, no, that number isn’t even slightly exaggerated) with the highest performing companies to help them hit the next level… and also take the worst performing companies and turn them around.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by the best and now it’s my turn to create a little practice of my own, so…

Here’s what I’ve got for you:

I’m doing a 30-day group coaching intensive for entrepreneurs.

We’re going to…

· Get extremely clear about what you’re after for the next month (and beyond). We’ll figure out customized metrics for you (so you can actually figure out if you’re progressing or not) …

· Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

· Identify and tackle the B.S. (belief systems) that are holding us back (so you consistently take action towards your goals instead of stopping and starting over and over) …

· Build a new morning ritual that gets you laser focused on your outcomes for the day (if all you did in this program was this 5-minute thing for the next 30 days, your entire life would be different – that’s how powerful it is).

“How will this help me?”

First, it increases awareness. We take time to look at your life and business from the outside.

Second, it gets your emotions under control. Emotional management is imperative to making progress in your business and your life (not to mention the critical decisions we make day-to-day).

Finally, it demands massive action.

For 30 days, we’re going to make commitments and follow through for predictable results.

That’s it.

Here’s what this isn’t:

This isn’t therapy. We’re not going to explore your past or try to make sense of your childhood.

We’re simply going to start where we are and move forward.

It’s a future-focused, mind-blowing process.

Let me be clear:

I won’t be finding you a product to sell… I won’t be telling you what business to get into… I’m not going to do the work for you… and nor will I help you make life-altering decisions…

I’m going to hold you accountable but we’re not building dependency here.

My job is to teach you the tools, strategies, and distinctions that will empower you to finally do this stuff on your own.

Why am I doing this?

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time (my own private coaching practice) …

I love to be around people who actually want something for their lives…

Finally, this is a big ol’ test.

Shortly after we finish this program I’ll be launching a full-scale private group coaching business with some of the most successful business folks I’ve met from around the world.

With this being a test there are a couple of rules:

I’m only going to accept 30 people into the group.

The reason why is I’m actually going to personally track everyone’s progress for the month.

That’ll probably be a double-edged sword because you’ll get more personal attention from me… but I’ll be up your a$$ asking you if you’ve actually done what you said you were going to do…

No negativity.

Don’t bring your bullshit into the group. Toxic attitudes will not be tolerated. We’re doing this to build and grow and while I’m not the hugging and flower-giving type – we’re here to support each other and help any way we can.

When you hit it big, I’d like to share your progress with others.

Yeah, it’s a clever way to generate testimonials.

Of course you can tell me no – I will respect your privacy 100% (and I damn sure expect you do the same for everyone in the group)… but if you’re up for it, I’d like to get you ridiculous results and use those results to influence others to join the most expensive version later

So Here’s the deal…​

If you want to join and be my coaching client, here’s how it works…

First, you enroll by clicking the link and finding the button at the bottom of the page, and then you’ll get immediate access to the membership site.

You’ll see a couple of short videos (5-10 minutes – we’re busy and we don’t need to sit around all day watching training).

They’ll introduce the first couple of ideas and concepts we’ll be working on (including building out your metrics and how we’re going to track our progress) and then I’ll give you a couple of days to get that done.

From there we’ll do a weekly call (don’t worry, it’ll be recorded if you can’t make it). We’ll do live examples, live coaching, and set you up for the next week’s short video and action plan.

With the test group (that’s you) you’ll also have daily access to me for questions.

It’s a coaching program designed for entrepreneurs who want lasting change.

Cost is $197 for the month.

You can enroll below.

Your life is about to change.

You are the hero.

I’m the guide.

Don’t stay lost.

Follow me.

=======================

Go to the sales page and checkout here: 30 Day Coaching Program

=======================

2. IGP

IGP Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,534
    Very Cool Steve! Good luck!

EDIT - Just signed up!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  3. GlobalWealth

GlobalWealth Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $24,445
    I can vouch for ole Steve. We've known each other for a long time and he's certainly been very helpful to me for the past few years though some difficult moments.

He has a talent for pushing you to focus on what's important and keep you at a mental state that is conducive to growth and productivity.

Very worthwhile.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Tom.V

Tom.V Tom Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $9,236
  5. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    We'll rock it, brother. I'll reach out tonight and get you all set up!

6. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow I'm sorry... I couldn't resist. Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $16,449
    I'm in as well. :)

7. Davidla

Davidla Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,522
    If you are on the fence, DO IT.

I've known Steve for 7 years I think? vouche for his knowledge and experience. I'm surprised he is offering it for only $197, and I'd be more surprised if this doesn't go up to double or triple after the launch group..

Besdies Steve's own business experience of building and selling a martials arts studio, the fact that he has been working for Tony Robbins for 3 years and became his lead trainer means he is bringing experience and knowledge that fortune 500 companies pay XX,XXX/day for.

8. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    BOOM!

9. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $185,142
    When Steve first told me about this I assumed he would be charging around $1,000 for each participant. Anybody that was at the meet up would know that if he is only charging $200 for this it should fill up nearly immediately. I can guarantee you that down the road you won't have access to him for $200.

If you will commit to yourself to engage 100% in the training, then I recommend this wholeheartedly and I very seldom if ever make endorsements on here of any of the paid programming that has been offered over the years.

This is a steal. Every once in awhile I managed to bend his ear for a few minutes and in those short spans I can guarantee you that I get $200 of advice with each call.

If you are going to get a month's worth of a methodical concerted effort on his part to add value to your life, for $200 if you engage fully it's almost a can't miss proposition.

Strong buy recommendation here. The only thing that pisses me off is that my private counselor is now graduating to the big leagues. Your gain is my loss.

10. UnrealCreative

UnrealCreative asdfghjkl;kvjiad;lkdf Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $8,000
  11. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    This is going to be the prodigy right here

GlobalWealth likes this.
  12. CareCPA

CareCPA Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,643
    I'm in.
    For $197, I can't afford not to join.

13. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    Not that I have to sell you guys who already signed up...

But just to give you an idea of what we're going to go over is the same stuff I'm using to turn around fortune 500's.

We're going to tear it up!

I just got off the stage and I'll make sure everyone is set up with the membership stuff in the morning. We already have 14 in. We'll sell this out by tomorrow I'm guessing :)

The first couple of videos and the metrics will be up tomorrow -- we'll probably do our first official call on the 16th. In the meantime I'll get you guys in the FB group and make sure we're all on the same page!

Congrats on stepping up. I'll make sure it's worth it.

JAJT, Raoul Duke and GlobalWealth like this.
  14. MikeC

MikeC Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $861
    Steve is a legend.

Mrs. BRKb and Kung Fu Steve like this.
  15. Tom241987

Tom241987 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $12
    Hi Steve, this looks like an awesome course.

Just a quick question, I'm currently a cereal "wantrepreneur" who is guilty of action faking. I have business ideas floating around in my head by have not yet commited to bringing them to life. Do you this that this course would be suitable for someone like me or is it more for people who are further down the road?

Thanks again for a great post and I apologise for clogging it up with questions.

Regards,
    T

16. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The .45 longslide, with laser sighting. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,495
  17. Martin Boeddeker

Martin Boeddeker Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $951
    Good luck. Just noticed that you are using Kartra. :)

How do you like the platform so far?

Kung Fu Steve likes this.
  18. TinyOldLady

TinyOldLady Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $127
    Hi Steve, does it make sense to join although I'll have probably no internet access from tomorrow until 19th of June?

Kung Fu Steve likes this.
  19. IlyaP

IlyaP Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,703
    After your summit presentation, I knew I had to be in on this.

Let's do this!

20. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    My question for you is what would you be hoping to get out of this? What is it you're after?

The first training that's going up was created to gain clarity on what we're after... not just in business but in every area that's important to them.

The truth is our health affects our work, our work affects our income, our income affects our stress, and our stress affects our relationships. But it's going to be up to you to decide what's actually important to you.

If you could have your life a certain way what would that look like?

P.S. Do not apologize for asking questions. Quality questions are the cornerstone of creating a better life (and business)

Raoul Duke and IlyaP like this.
  21. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    I've literally used everything at this point in my career.

So far it's good. It's a little clunky yet but I think it's getting there.

My big concern was if Andy was going to actually run this company or just sell it right away. Last few platforms I invested time and money in were sold within a year or two for a cash-out and they became terrible.

Apparently he wants to go toe-to-toe with ConfusionSoft so that kind of tells me it'll have great support for a long time!

... talk to me in a couple weeks :)

22. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    Everything will be inside the membership area. Getting everyone organized we probably won't do the first live call until Thursday the 21st or Saturday the 23rd.

Either way those calls will be recorded and also inside the membership area. I've also got a Facebook group set up for us (which I'm inviting everyone into today).

To start out you'll see the first two short videos and this next week we're all going to narrow down the metrics of our lives. How do we know if we're successful? What does that look like? What are the daily things to track for every high performer?

That'll probably take a day or two -- it's a simple exercise... just not easy.

23. becks22

becks22 90% coffee, 10% everything else Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,119
    Done :)

Raoul Duke and Kung Fu Steve like this.
  24. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $479
    Would this be a good idea for someone who doesn't have a business up and running

25. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $24,960
    What is your outcome? What are you after?

If you intend on starting a business -- or you're an entrepreneur at heart -- you'd be alright. However let me be very clear that it's going to be fairly advanced.

We're going to tackle the real challenges people face when starting and running a business. The emotional relationship of the entrepreneur with themselves and others.

But we're also going to talk real strategy. How do we bridge the gap from where we are to where we want to be? That takes planning, strategy, and focus.

Before you join ask yourself what you're hoping to get out of this. If you have something specific you want out of it I'll make sure I do everything I can to help get you there... however, I can't do the work FOR you. This is not a magic bullet!

diegorueda and Raoul Duke like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.