The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Execution>>>Perfection

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
I have always asked this question to myself "Is it important to learn a skill before starting a business?" . This has fascinated me over the long run, I have always identified myself who has dived in deep into something before starting a new journey. For example, I used to work in Sales a few years ago, and when I got the job offer, I asked my employer to give me some time to LEARN marketing. His answer: "Begin the process, and the skills will come gradually" . This is in line with @Andy Black mentioned in my last post, start helping someone and learn the skills along the way. I completed a lot of courses online on SEO, marketing, digital marketing,etc.. and while they were helpful in some way, they didn't help me GET STARTED. I learned by doing, not by learning. I am writing this for everyone on this forum who has(or had) a perfection mentality like mine. For everyone starting out on the journey of entrepreneurship, don't think about it as a business, think about it as helping someone who needs it. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing a smile on the face of someone who needed helped, and your help provided him with the fuel he needed to keep going.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Great post. It took me ten years of doing business to learn to just focus on helping people and it sure does pay back down the road. My new thing is placing people in my industry whose voices and story need to be heard on colleagues media platforms and the amount of joy I get when see others happy they finally get coverage is very satisfying and have been doing this more often to great results for all involved.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Great post. It took me ten years of doing business to learn to just focus on helping people and it sure does pay back down the road. My new thing is placing people in my industry whose voices and story need to be heard on colleagues media platforms and the amount of joy I get when see others happy they finally get coverage is very satisfying and have been doing this more often to great results for all involved.
it's a never ending high that you get from helping from others, and that should be the core business philosophy for everyone. KEEP HELPING EVERYONE rather than MAKE MORE PROFITS THIS YEAR THAN WE MADE THE LAST YEAR.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Good for you!

“Money is proof you helped your fellow man.” (MJ)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.