The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking Email Marketing Opportunities (or some merciful direction at least...)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

mrgileo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 8, 2021
I've read about people (in the forum) who've changed their lives or reached some new level of growth by simply taking directed actions. What I say is more of my own step. In fact, it's already obvious what this post is about from the title. Maybe its an opportunity for anyone who finds it interesting enough to want a piece of my pie.

(Warning: This post may focus a lot on ME, MYSELF, and I. While that is intentional, it's a necessity required to deliver my message).

Some weeks ago, I began my journey towards becoming a full-fledged email marketer. I've taken two certification courses (one from Hubspot, and another from Klaviyo). My primary objective is to serve markets in both e-commerce and saas.

Prior to this, I've written content for different brands in the form of articles/blogs and website contents. I've also engaged in a minimal landing page copywriting.

In my journey, I have:

1. Read a handful of marketing books (from copywriting to funnel building)
  2. I've taken courses, read articles and joined facebook groups also on the subject
  3. I've handwritten copies from copywriting legends, and have my own swipe box I hold dear to my heart
My current skills related to email marketing are:

• Email Copywriting
  • HTML Email design
  • Email Campaign Setup (with Klaviyo)
  • Landing page copywriting
  • I would say email deliverability, but I understand a course doesn't really count for in-field experience.
What I am really hoping to get out of this post is someone who doesn't mind having an extra hand to work on their email marketing. While I lack the hands-on experience, I have a handful of on-screen hours learning how successful campaigns are created and seeing what makes for a well-developed email strategy. Combined with my skills in copywriting, I am looking for a place where I can actively work on campaigns and help you boost your email revenue, and (hopefully) learn on the go.

For many reading this, this may look like another rando shamelessly plugging in my skills on the forum (IOW marketing myself). That's a fair line of thought.

For the right person, they may read this as someone who wants to deliver as much value as they can and has enough desire to make their own mark. They don't mind giving this "rando" a chance if it means delivering value to their business.

My goal with this post is that I find this "second someone" who is interested enough to say "Okay, this person has something, maybe I should take a bite at the bait..."

If that doesn't work (by all powers of the heavens I forbid), then I hope to get some directions from more experienced minds.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
I've read about people (in the forum) who've changed their lives or reached some new level of growth by simply taking directed actions. What I say is more of my own step. In fact, it's already obvious what this post is about from the title. Maybe its an opportunity for anyone who finds it interesting enough to want a piece of my pie.

(Warning: This post may focus a lot on ME, MYSELF, and I. While that is intentional, it's a necessity required to deliver my message).

Some weeks ago, I began my journey towards becoming a full-fledged email marketer. I've taken two certification courses (one from Hubspot, and another from Klaviyo). My primary objective is to serve markets in both e-commerce and saas.

Prior to this, I've written content for different brands in the form of articles/blogs and website contents. I've also engaged in a minimal landing page copywriting.

In my journey, I have:

1. Read a handful of marketing books (from copywriting to funnel building)
  2. I've taken courses, read articles and joined facebook groups also on the subject
  3. I've handwritten copies from copywriting legends, and have my own swipe box I hold dear to my heart
My current skills related to email marketing are:

• Email Copywriting
  • HTML Email design
  • Email Campaign Setup (with Klaviyo)
  • Landing page copywriting
  • I would say email deliverability, but I understand a course doesn't really count for in-field experience.
What I am really hoping to get out of this post is someone who doesn't mind having an extra hand to work on their email marketing. While I lack the hands-on experience, I have a handful of on-screen hours learning how successful campaigns are created and seeing what makes for a well-developed email strategy. Combined with my skills in copywriting, I am looking for a place where I can actively work on campaigns and help you boost your email revenue, and (hopefully) learn on the go.

For many reading this, this may look like another rando shamelessly plugging in my skills on the forum (IOW marketing myself). That's a fair line of thought.

For the right person, they may read this as someone who wants to deliver as much value as they can and has enough desire to make their own mark. They don't mind giving this "rando" a chance if it means delivering value to their business.

My goal with this post is that I find this "second someone" who is interested enough to say "Okay, this person has something, maybe I should take a bite at the bait..."

If that doesn't work (by all powers of the heavens I forbid), then I hope to get some directions from more experienced minds.
okay d'accord, where do we starter ? Ans what do I need to starte ?
I ready to learn this skills by you .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.