The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

145+ Free Entrepreneur Training Videos

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
The Life of a Limitless Entrepreneur
Malaga, Spain | 2016

Is The Struggle of Building a Business Worth it?

Do you ever have those moments in your life where you feel like you’re living in a dream?

I’ve been alive for 10,921 days and today was (hands down) the best day of my entire life.

This is why…

1.jpg

Spontaneous Eye Contact with a Stranger

On my flight from the United States to Europe, I read a book that says when you make spontaneous eye contact with a stranger, it is a sign you should talk to them.

In the past, my eyes would usually dart away, I would look down towards the ground, and I would carry on with the rest of my day living in my comfort zone, keeping to myself.

That never led to exciting experiences.

Getting Lost in Travel

I just got off a two-hour bus ride to Malaga, Spain where I’m spending the week before traveling throughout the rest of Europe. I packed my backpack with my clothes, laptop, cell phone, and nothing else.

Freedom.

On the southern coast of Spain, overlooking the Mediterranean, the landscape is filled with 70-degree sunshine, clear blue skies, palm trees, and relaxing Arabic music playing harmonically in the background of the high-end restaurants of this luxurious costal city.

A cruise ship’s air horn echoes throughout the harbor.

2.jpg

I have an hour to kill before I can check into the hostel, so I walk down to the beach.

As I’m walking on the glossy-stone boardwalk, I notice a girl with a camera taking scenic photos of the palm trees and the city-scape, which is now melting into the distance.

The view of her: eyes lost in the window of the camera, hand adjusting the zoom, warm pleasant smile on her face, completely at peace within the present moment. This view of her could blind anyone from the most picture-perfect views casted in the landscape in the distance.

Palm trees, beaches, pure white houses, and a crystal clear ocean landscape for hundreds of miles around. What they would capture in this moment would be the perfect shot of someone truly living in the present moment, which could easily make its way on the cover of any magazine.

Simply beautiful.

I walk down to the beach for a few minutes to record a YouTube video for my channel with another YouTuber I met on the beach.

3.jpg

I begin walking back and notice the blonde girl from before sitting on a bench nearby, looking at her photos with the happiest smile on her face. She didn’t look Spanish, so she must be lost in travel as well.

I wonder where she’s from.

As I walk down the boardwalk towards the mountains in the distance, about 50 steps later, some internal feeling pulls me to look back for a brief moment.

In this moment, we both make spontaneous eye contact with a stranger.

I have to say hi.

“Do you speak English?” I say with a happy smile on my face.

“I do.” Aneta replies with a smile that matches mine.

For the next 8 hours, two strangers get lost in travel together. With the occasional question about the past or future, most of the day was spent going on random adventures, stopping to take photos together, enjoying each other’s presence, and simply…experiencing life together.

My companion is from Czech, is interning as a tour guide in Malaga, and has a passion for travel and photography. She speaks Czech, English, Spanish, and about 8 words of German.

Spontaneous Adventures

Our day together begins with geocaching on the side of a mountain, just outside of the city, walking through a park, taking photographs, and then hiking back down to the beach where we grab a drink and walk barefoot through the water.

4.jpg

I briefly mention that I was killing time before checking into my hostel at 1:30 p.m. Looking down at her watch, she points out that I missed my check-in time hours ago.

Time ceases to exist and we are completely lost in the present moment.

As we’re sitting side-by-side on some rocks, gazing off into the distance of the Mediterranean, I talk about how I’m a writer and that I publish my own magazine for a living; providing me the freedom to travel as I work.

When Life Feels Like a Dream

For years on end, I always dreamed of being a location-independent entrepreneur with the freedom to travel the world.

I always wanted to hop on a bus, train, or plane, arrive in a beach-front paradise, and meet an adventurous and positive girl to explore a foreign culture with.

In this dream, we would get along great from the very beginning and go on spontaneous adventures together, see the sights of the city with no timeline, plan, or care in the world.

5.jpg

For my entire life, this has been nothing more than a dream…

We would see a unique restaurant and sit down for dinner, and then share some drinks together.

If we were walking by something that stands out, we would make eye contact, smile, and both know we have to go on this new adventures.

I always had dreams of getting Lost in Travel and helping others live a life like this…

6.jpg

Conversations Over Dinner

As we are sitting on some lounge chairs, drinking tropical drinks after dinner; I notice myself commenting out loud “I feel like I’m literally living in a dream.” on more than one occasion.

It felt like, in this moment, life wasn’t even real.

It wasn’t until later that night when I realized why it felt that way…

We are walking through the city and notice an elderly couple walk out of a cathedral.

My friend and I make eye contact, smile, and spontaneously run to the gigantic wooden doors, not knowing what’s in store for us on the other side.

I’ve never really went to church since I was a child, but the inside of this church was nothing like anything I’ve ever seen back in the States. The artwork and atmosphere was absolutely amazing as the priest said some words in a language I didn’t understand.

Still taken away by this experience…

7.jpg

After walking Aneta back towards her apartment and saying goodnight, our departure didn’t feel like a goodbye; despite only being in this city for one more day.

Something inside felt like I was going to be back…

Malaga Nightlife

8.jpg

As I finally get settled into my hostel, I find myself getting dragged to a pub-crawl at 1:00 in the morning, and I start talking to the various people I’m with:

• Nicole is from Switzerland but speaks German.
  • Her boyfriend is from Switzerland as well, and just began kissing some other girl in front of her.
  • They are in an open relationship.
  • Pavel from Czech.
  • Sasha from Russia – She likes to dance.
  • Sasha from Australia – She’s vegan.
  • Two guys from Brazil, a drunk guy from Greece, but looks Finnish.
  • And the drinks begin to kick in.
9.jpg

Amazing stories from all across the world begin to roll in.

Drinks quickly turn into conversation which leads to dancing with Sasha, which turns into more conversation with more drinks and a falafel dinner (at who-knows-what-hour of the morning).

This day, where I am finally living the exact life I’ve always dreamed of living concludes with…

A message from Amanda.

Amanda reached out to me after I posted some pictures on social media.

“You’re so lucky. How do you do it?” she asks.

Amanda was a co-worker of mine from three years ago.

We used to work together as customer service agents in the warranty department for a used car company. For eight hours each day, we would get screamed at by angry customers, just counting down the minutes to the weekend.

In between calls, Amanda and I used to talk about the dreams of starting our own businesses.

• Amanda had dreams of moving to California and designing her own clothing line.
  • I had dreams of traveling the world, writing books, and help change the lives of others through meaningful businesses.
For the longest time, both of us said we were going to do those things someday.

Malaga, Spain | Present Day

I wake up at 9:45 the next morning hearing to the sounds of Jimi Hendrix – All Along the Watchtower echo off of the walls throughout this four-story hostel.

People are spread around the hostel eating fresh fruit for breakfast and getting ready for their days at the beach. The cultures are a mix of Spanish, English, and a little bit of Eastern European.

10.jpg

In these moments, I feel detached from the real world.

Everybody is enjoying life, relaxed, and stress-free. Everybody else here shares the same philosophy that you have one life to live, and you should live it the way you want to live it.

After embarking on this journey, the rules of the way we are supposed to live our lives have long since melted away.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee seeps through the window as I am wrapping up the final chapter of this book, which I’m writing for you now.

I’m just about to close up my laptop, throw on my travel backpack, and catch a six-hour bus ride through the Spanish countryside.

In a few days, I have a flight to Italy and will continue to live my dreams of writing books to help others, and being free to travel the world.

Then I notice something else…

I look down at my phone and see another message came in from Amanda last night.

She began complaining about the problems with angry customers at work, her boss, and how miserable her life has been over the past three years working that same job, stuck in that same cubicle; spending every Monday morning counting down the hours until the weekend.

Every single day she sits there seeing all these other people living the life she wants to live, dreaming of the day she will finally take action and start her business so she can live those dreams too.

She’s read all those books, she already knows what she needs to do, but she simply isn’t doing it.

Each and every time I talk to her, she begins to list all the things holding her back, and always makes some reason as to why she’s not doing those things today.

Then I remember something…

The final words she said to me three years ago, on my final day as an employee, were the same words she’s still saying to herself today:

I’m going to do these things, someday…

But what if someday never comes?

Click Here for 100+ Free Entrepreneur Training Videos

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get free access to these 100+ entrepreneur training videos?

Visit the link at the bottom of the first post. You will be given full access to over 100 entrepreneur training videos.

By the end of this training program, you will discover how to:
  1. Find a business idea.
  2. Sales & Copywriting
  3. Marketing & Advertising
How does the free trial work? Will I be billed anything?

You will never be charged anything before the free trial period has expired. You can cancel your membership at any time. If you choose to continue your membership, you will be billed according to the terms of our agreement.

What past experience do you have in building businesses?
  1. I am the founder of Limitless Publishing Group - Growing a digital magazine app company to over 1,000,000 readers.
  2. I've done freelance graphic design and copywriting work where I earn between $1,500 and $6,500 per client
  3. I run a consulting firm which helps founders and CEOs overcome the stresses, frustrations, doubts, uncertainty, and emotional struggles of running a business.
  4. I published two books The Cure for Happiness - Timeless Secrets to a Stress Free Life and I am Not a Millionaire - Making the Shift from Failure to Financial Freedom
  5. Through my various training programs and personalized sessions - I've helped hundreds of entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. Many of them going on to do over $100,000 in revenue.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
New Modules Added:

Overcoming the fear of failure and rejection in 5 minutes or less.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Private Mastermind Community Added

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
  • Do you already have a successful/profitable business?
  • Have you already found your business idea?
If so, I'm building this program to help other struggling entrepreneurs put out great products into the world faster....

What advice would you give to a new entrepreneur who is looking for a business idea?

Topics covered so far:
  1. Solve problems for people, not ideas (address a need or a desire)
  2. You are serving a market, not yourself - you have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Listen to what people say and need, and don't try to impose your ideas on them. They are the ones with the money and not you.
  3. Business is an exchange of value - talk about the barter system and how money is just a go-between (a lot of new entrepreneurs here are looking to just make money) - Tell story of guy charging $10,000 per week for clients to pay for his beach house rental all summer
  4. Choosing a market (trends, growth, etc. - examples of currently growing markets). Google trends is a good tool. (surround yourself with different markets).
  5. Choosing a subset of a market
  6. Choosing one specific problem to solve for one specific subset of the market
  7. How do you reach that subset of a market?
  8. Story of the market I'm entering now - I've been in the market for months with no ideas, and I've just been surrounding myself with the market and listening to their problems and pain points (not even trying to extract ideas). I feel from this experience the idea is not the first stage of the business, and my business is already started - despite not having a product in mind, because I'm networking with the influencers.
  9. There are an abundance of ideas (idea vs. execution of idea).
  10. Ideas don't have to be new or unique - But you should be different and better.
  11. Protecting your idea with IP (copyrights, trademarks, patents, barrier to entry, etc.)
  12. Jumping from idea to idea - sand castle and fitness analogy
  13. Make the product the best possible product that you can, so it is a remarkable product and it spreads like wildfire
  14. Follow your gut - best ideas usually come when you're not thinking of them.
  15. MVP + Beta Testers (Focus Group) - tell story of Chelsea with her health bars. The main purpose of this section is to address the idea of perfectionism.
  16. Just because someone else is doing it, doesn't mean that you shouldn't (Facebook vs myspace)
  17. Using Future acting, emotional release, and timeline techniques to gain clues into how you already found your business idea (from my coaching calls) - Use example of others I've helped in the past.
Help me help this community....since you have the knowledge...

What else would you teach others about who are struggling to find a business idea?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.