The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My days with discipline in korea, And it`s process from past

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
Hi, i`m currently 26, male, korean. I`ve been throught a lot of crisis, but now i finally got crucial control over my life. I`ll write those past at a chronicle view. Hope this could helps anyone who needs it.
(*my routine is at the bottom, you can skip to the bottom, If you`re in busy day.)

Age 0~10
Lower 10~20% ranked familly`s wealth, poor chlidhood, even in poor country [gdp per capatia in 1996~2006 in korea : 12000$~21000$]

15~21
It`s harsh world, I knew. but a powerful enemy inside familly was more than a harsh thing. My mother usually punished me way harder than it`s reason.

example, to prevent any misleadings.

* 'Lie her that school finished late an had a one hour of rest in park'
- 30 strikes in legs with hard woods, witch torned and bleed my leg. Those wonds remains for month.

* 'Answer in not correct way, which i didn`t answered that i like dumplings, and dare speaking my opinion. -
- Were going out for a dinner, so there was no tension at all, but suddenly i became a convict, and got same stirkes i descrived before.

* 'eyes are not polite'
- kicked out of her house, and I had to stay somewhere till she opens the door. Usually 2~4 hours.

Those type of incidents happened at least 4 times a week, so those weren`t speacial events, more like daily bases.
( I guess it`s pretty rough circumstance, and could be called abuse & violence.)

Due to domestic violence & child abuse by mother, my early life became some kind of prison life. She was the guard who I fear, and survivial becomes my usual term. So I cutted out almost every connetion with motherside since they divorsed, it was my age of 15. But, even when i`m freed, those harsh memories are still there, derives agnoy out of nowhere, anywhere, anytime. That PTSD was crucial, and I doubt no human could handle memories like that, includes myself. Under that burned down chest, I`d choose to escape and ignoring, by video games with tones of alcohol and cigarette. All day, everyday. After 10 years of prisoners life, I`d lost my hope, and my will was tear apart. That time was the darkiest in my existence.

21~23
At 21, threat and possibility of being worthless person for my whole life gets bigger enough, so it forced me to face my wounds & problems and try something to fix it, even if it`s a total mess. At that point, going to some local-lifelong educational college and studing psychology was my breackthrough. (college which takes almost everyone in, no test, no nothing, just expenses)
I made that decision by considering my wounded mind from childhood problems. That being said, was most important, urgent problem for me. At that college, I tried my best to conquer my mind with the skills and knowledges of psychology. (Those are pretty powerful, for sure. Even a burned down mind like mine could make a recovery itself within those knowledges & know-how.)

*Part time jobs for bills while studing at college. At least 20 hours of work & 24 hours of class, 30 hours of library study time / per week. I tried hard, but those remained habbits from dark past always dragged my ankle. Slump was a common issue back than. [Out of nowhere playing video game all summer vacation, something like that. 3~5 month hardwork - 2~3 month breakdown was a usual pattern.]

*College expenses were paid by fathers company`s scholarship. He didn`t make enough money in past, but he achieved high-level certificates, and got a job in big company at that time. 2010, after 25 years of suffering of being lower 5~10% poor, he finally became middle class. Even though he was on slow lane, that diffrence was huge. But, nothing more than that, because he got married again, and there was no extra space for me, they were tight on themselves already. I don`t complain, i understand that scholarship is enough good luck for me, in this harsh world.
(After one semester, i got my own scholoar by getting average A in 6 lectures, but anyway.)

With those hard working times, I`d partly overcomed my fear and wounds. At that fine moment, I understood that the college is no longer needed. There were no hope in staying, even after mind fixing is done. Even i graduate, goes for masters degree(which I couldn`t, because of expenses.) at the end of the road, 4~60 years of works is only thing i could anticipate, which i don`t wanted. You know, after all these suffering years & fixing mind, which felt like a desperate fight, not a life, there was a simple question in me. Why should i live as a normal citizen? For me, normal life wasn`t even close to a fair deal. It felt like cross the amazon rainforest to got a single candy. Who would take that kind of a deal? Not saying that I deserved more, i`m saying it`s just not worth living for me, die rather, i mean. So I left school that summer, with well fixed mind and heavily armed spirit.

23~24
After that enlighted day in summer, I completely quiet smoking, drinking, and gaming. But that didn`t seems enough to build some great thing. It seems like more dedicational moves were needed, according to consideration of serious purpose of my life. So, i started two things after that day.

First, I started to read books in more serious attitude. Everyday, everynight, anytime when it`s possible, I entered library. I choose to learn because I did knew that i have small knowledge, which is not even certain, or clear.
I started with schopenhauer, confucius, and many other big names in history of every intellectual area. I beileved in power of repetition, and read same great books over and over again, while explore other books. With my attitude of great student, library soon became a great teacher, and I could learned, and fix my blueprint about world.

Second, I started to train my body properly. Have a swimming class in 6am & boxing session in 4pm. one hour or more for each, and always did it with the mind of warrior, at the zone of pain and gasp. To make sure my hardwork, i talked to my boxing coach that I wanna be a WBC champ, so please give me a real training suit for that goal. They actually gave me that hard work, and i always sparred more than 3 times a week, 3rounds one time.

*I were a man standing alone in this world, so I had to pay those bills. 8am~12pm or 6pm~8pm was always filled with part time working. I worked as less as possible to concentrate my energy and time on development. Bakery, restaurant, hotels, etc. I really did squeezed the time out of it, and there were no rest or holidays for me, and I actually didn`t care about resting either.

24~25
My muscles builded stronger, and mind also getting stronger everyday. those speed were too fast that I could feel the change every week. Soon I started to understand more things, and finally overcomed my fear and anger, mostly. Learned how to use english with videos, and was preparing to go perth, austrailia, planned mma training & working in there. but with those covid(terrible misfortune maybe), my life was shaked. Eventually lost nice part time job, and that tiny, concentrated dormitory of mine was no longer a safe place to be(Lot of foriegners were there). Also crossing the border became a dumb-dangerous move. (Now we know it`s nothing more than some cold, but back than, covid treated like cancer, specially in korea. +Omicron is weaker than original in serious symptoms)
In that circumstances, my grand father contected me through my cousin, which is the only one i remained in contect on there side. they offered me to let in, and i accepted it. but, that being said, was nothing more than give-up white flag, and throwned towel middle of ring to me. Rely my destiny on my worst enemy, it only cause me a frustration. Live with the one who beated and tortured me, i soon droped everything.

(she wasn`t even trying to hurt me anymore, guess my strength was pretty scared one, even for that evil. And that was a good choice. Also, she Forgot her own guilt at all. talked like 'you have some youth problems back then'. But, testimony of victim shutted that dumb mouth easily. Old evil cried in guilt when i descrive my suffered experiences infront of her, but, those tears, didn`t give a twich on my eyes.)
*Rationalization loses against specific truth, mostly.

By that miserable situation, once again after that day in the cold stairs (after kicked out), I decided not to live more. eat, drink, gaming, for 8month. gained 20kg (44lb) during this time. it seems like my life is going towards the end fast.

25, after 8 month.
i finally made a decision, it was the ending by my hands. No seats for losers, you know. That day, i`d picked up a sharp kitchen knife, and with strong two handed grip, I aimed it for my heart. It was literally my last second before stabbing. Very soon, at those hard grip of my hands, contemplation of my past permeated in. It`s mostly about my dedications in recent years, and regrets about those not going further & harder. And that regrets holded my arms strongly. 'If I only regret my weaknesses before death, why the hell I should struggle with the trauma, which don`t even came to me in that moment?' I dropped the knife right away, and just like hoffer did under the big trees back than, I accepted the whole terms of life as it is, and understood what`s important and what doesn`t, cleary and surely. That moment, I made a crack on the great shell, bigger than anytime in my life.

* Some said, life of each and every human has its own meaning. But in some forms of life, it`s own meaning could only means agony and disorder. In those cases, you can`t hold on to your dear life without strong idea. In that life, there`s no meaning within to live another day. They have to choose. Find a bigger meaning, or die alone. Fairy tale stories are always sound sweet, but reality is always way harder than those dreams.

25~26
With that decision, i`d moved out of that house, and moved to the quiet city, that no one, no thing bothers me. After that, I started to go to library everyday, and trying to get my shape back in track, as much as possible. last years dark traces were finally removed after fall & winter. Fall`s success rate on task is nearly 50% or less, start of winter, it starting to rise up to 80%, and middle of winter, 95% line becomes solid. During the time, I`d used my small savings to pay bills, but not much cost needed for that type of life.

expenses i spent
cooking by my own makes a fine organic meal under 2$. on house, 30 grand loan deposit basis room only cost 120$ average per month, which including electronic, gas, etc. [3.5% rate per year, max 10 year unredeemed. it`s good one for young adult in korea]
So for me, 300~400$ was whole monthly cost, inculdes 80$ a month gym fee. It was pretty salty, as considering korean average cost of living is around 2000$. and in that calculation, i`m able to hold this life more than 3 years. so i dropped my concernings about future money problem, and goes deep into self- development mode. It may seems like a huge gamble. But after the build I made on that bured down field of mine, I simply knew that I could make it again, and bigger. So it was not a gamble for me, it was realistic, reasonable decision. I sacrificed my fun, cozyness, youngsters whole life things etc, but it`s toleratable as i consider.

26, winter, spring & summer
After that calculation, I learned things every single day in library and gym. Quiet alcohol forever [no beer, no wine, no nothing], quiet games eternally [not forced to, just don`t want those jokes anymore]. After throwing out all that crabs, me as a car, empty trunk and no limitation makes it`s speed faster than i ever possibly imagined.

2021.01~2021.09`s statistics.
I precisely read more than 1000 great books. (at least professor of great univ`s book were selected, no fairy tales, no bullshits included. Not gonna lie, sometimes tasted bestsellers too.) [ including TMF & unsciripted :) ] 9am-6pm precise reading is perfectly setteled and became my second nature.

I didn`t forgot workouts, and successfully get rid of those fats, able to lose 16kg (35lb) while gaining strong muscles & tones of mitochondrions in cells. Skills of mma developed fast, and earned bule belt in bjj. Now, only remained goal is get to 16~18 hours of intensive training a week, which is professional fighter average amount. now, i`m currently doing 12 hours a week with no problem, so i guess the goal line is not far from here.

Developed my vocal skills by my self with no cost. Now I successfully improved neck extra intensity issue, and starting to understand the beauty in the making of sounds with breath.

**My current daily routine

23pm Sleep

07am Get up

07:30 Eat breakfast (cooked meal, setting requires 30 sec)

08:00 Finish face wash & skin care + makes hair in order, carrying my cold brew(300won per day) & sports wear, leave home.

08:10 Goes to singing practicing room(allowed to use it for free), and do 40 minutes of vocal training on my own.

09:00 Arrives on my seat in library. No put downs of book, untill 18:00, toilet time, meal time won`t disturb my reading.

18:00 Ends my daily library time, go to boxing gym right away

18:10 Starts training. each and every shot, throw them as my best. no videos, no nothing but concentration, finishes before 19 : 30

19:30 Take a shower & skin care at gym shower room, and comeback home.

19:50 Eat same thing ate that morning, which cooked only with organic ingredients.

20:00 Take a rest on bed, use ice pack to calm down my muscles, 30 minutes. Read books while doing it.

20:30 Contemplating my days and weeks to block possible wrong ways & read essay to calm down and activate parasympathetic system. As a usual, I prefer "man`s search for meaning", "one day in the life of ivan denisovich" sort of genre, which I alreay read more than 10 times. Those books really calm my mind down, as i draw a specific imagination.

23:00 get into good sleep

07am get up

*Everydays routine. Days that library won`t open, I double up training session, and goes to opening area(1~2floor) of library (weekends, holidays, etc)

*Cooking cost me an hour and half. I need to do it 2 times a week to serve 14 meals. (all ingrediets gathered by deilevery)

So, basically my concentrated learning time per day is 12 hours. in week terms, it came out as 84 hours. On this numbers, i`m pretty sure that i`m gonna make it soon. Because on this phase, 10000 hour of dedication could be achieved within 120 weeks. 120 weeks means 30 month, and i already came through at least 5000 hours (1500~2000 in last 12 month, 640 in last 2 month), so i guess only remaining term is 1~2 years. My expertise will be something called humanology, under the circumstance that I learn every existing knowledge about humas`s existencial elements.

According to my challenge against existential crisis, now we know that we have no need to lose hope. Even an detroyed exile could stand a chance against this world. Remember my friends, nothing but a discipline can give you a salvation. There`s no easy path /short cut. Psychology, Physiology, Philosophy are the strongest 3 armour for us humans. Gook luck, you and me both.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

999michaelh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Mar 20, 2021
12 hours of learning per day! That's awesome man. Sorry to hear about your past, but I hope you can find success soon.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I'm sorry that you had to go through this.

But this experience has turned you into a monster. Doing focused work for 12 hours a day? Most people can't do it for 30 minutes.

As soon as you will escape the hellhole that you currently inhabit, and perhaps find a way into the western markets, you will be completely unstoppable. Your discipline and mental fortitude is orders of magnitude greater than the one of the average first world citizen.

Congratulations and good luck moving forward. Don't look back at your dark past, because the future is bright.

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
12 hours of learning per day! That's awesome man. Sorry to hear about your past, but I hope you can find success soon.
Thanks, this forum is as good as mj promised, considering your cheers. Hope the best for you too!

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
I'm sorry that you had to go through this.

But this experience has turned you into a monster. Doing focused work for 12 hours a day? Most people can't do it for 30 minutes.

As soon as you will escape the hellhole that you currently inhabit, and perhaps find a way into the western markets, you will be completely unstoppable. Your discipline and mental fortitude is orders of magnitude greater than the one of the average first world citizen.

Congratulations and good luck moving forward. Don't look back at your dark past, because the future is bright.
Thanks for useful, thoughtful comment. Monster, fair enough. Maybe I couldn`t do this much without those crisis in early life. It`s always good to look at the bright side, you reminds me that nice phrase.

Soon I`ll make a debut in society, and the world, when prepared to do so.

Hope you nothing but the best too.

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
1. What are you studying at the library?
2. What are you working towards?
1. Physiology, economy, curcial history line, humanities, philosophy, and all the other useful sciences.
(As right now, I`m reading "korean miracle" written by korean government ministers years ago, and one physiology book to reinforce my conception of ADP & ATP route, and two of humanities book for toilet & meal time.)

*Recent philosophy I learned is 'Myth of sisyphus, written by Camus' and was great, as it`s reputation.
'Only the time we feel, we could say we are alive. So for that, time has so much variablity, and life could either be few seconds, or decades.' Powerful concept, isn`t it?

2. I guess you asked me about my directionality, right? I`m learning everything about human on this seat I settle, to become more than just one individual. As conisider the phrase 'If you know your opponent and your self, you can win every battle.', I believe it`s effective and reasonable way of access.

*So, I`m working on becoming more than a man himself, and reach the Ubermensh. (I`m talking about Nietzsche & Seneca`s definition about better human being. Seneca didn`t actually used the word Ubermensh, but the concept of though in his book seems very same with that.)

And last
Hope I did solved your curiosity, and answering was good for me too, by contemplating my blueprint once again, so I could say thanks to you.

Last edited:

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
Welcome Bro. You'll probably really enjoy following Naval if you're not already. He spent a ton of time studying/reading in libraries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qHkcs3kG44&t=499s

I just watched it like 3 minutes by your link, but he already show me a good conception. I have to say thanks to you. wish nothing but the best !
* About remaining part, I`ll download it as a sound file,and then gonna listen while on the road.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Hey man, welcome!

That's an intense story. I lived in Korea from 2018 to 2020 and really saw the negative impact that coming from a low income family has on kids. I also experienced the culture of how everyone wants to fit in and not step out of societal norms.

The entrepreneur path didn't seem to be valued nearly as much as it is in other places in the world, so the fact that you made it through all that and are on an this different path is awesome.

Where do you live in Korea? I lived in 인천 but travelled all over the country.

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
I just watched it like 3 minutes by your link, but he already show me a good conception. I have to say thanks to you. wish nothing but the best !

Hey man, welcome!

That's an intense story. I lived in Korea from 2018 to 2020 and really saw the negative impact that coming from a low income family has on kids. I also experienced the culture of how everyone wants to fit in and not step out of societal norms.

The entrepreneur path didn't seem to be valued nearly as much as it is in other places in the world, so the fact that you made it through all that and are on an this different path is awesome.

Where do you live in Korea? I lived in 인천 but travelled all over the country.

Oh, I didn`t see that coming! 2 years of visitation, that`s long time, man. This country holds enough things to enjoy, and also has a good safety at pretty much every city. Did you enjoyed those?

I genuinely agree with your view. People here are really obedient to society. I could almost say that they are in domesticated form of human. So I usually keep silence with what I actually doing in days, and just told them that I have a normal, non-special task job. So it gives me a bit of relief by talk it out with someone who have a right mindset.
(I did shared my work stories with them before, but at the end, all they gave me were just wariness glance & forcing their belief with no logics in it.)

I currently staying at 대전, which has a lower living/housing price & good access to National univ library which got more than 1.5million books written in korean.

I`ve also lived in 일산 for 3 years, 10 in 서울, 5 in 대구, and 5 around 경기.

This forum working well, as much as MJ promised. Already feels way better, by getting positive energy out of it.

Guess you left korea, where do you live now?

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Oh, I didn`t see that coming! 2 years of visitation, that`s long time, man. This country holds enough things to enjoy, and also has a good safety at pretty much every city. Did you enjoyed those?

I genuinely agree with your view. People here are really obedient to society. I could almost say that they are in domesticated form of human. So I usually keep silence with what I actually doing in days, and just told them that I have a normal, non-special task job. So it gives me a bit of relief by talk it out with someone who have a right mindset.
(I did shared my work stories with them before, but at the end, all they gave me were just wariness glance & forcing their belief with no logics in it.)

I currently staying at 대전, which has a lower living/housing price & good access to National univ library which got more than 1.5million books written in korean.

I`ve also lived in 일산 for 3 years, 10 in 서울, 5 in 대구, and 5 around 경기.

This forum working well, as much as MJ promised. Already feels way better, by getting positive energy out of it.

Guess you left korea, where do you live now?
Yeah, we absolutely loved our time in Korea and really didn't want to leave. We left because of some family and job related circumstances so it kinda sucked.

I live in the northeast United States now, which is where I lived before moving to Korea. I've been back 2 years now and I still think about my life in Korea all the time. It probably sounds weird, but it feels like home as much as the US. We made so many good friends and just fit right in with the culture and lifestyle.

We'll definitely be back to visit as soon as we can, and possibly live there again if it can work out.

Its definitely a tough place to break out of the mold and do your own thing, but it sounds like yoir heading down that path pretty well already. I have a friend who lives in Songdo and has a successful business. I've talked to him a lot about it and heard about the difficulties. Do you have any friends there with a similar mindset to you?

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
Yeah, we absolutely loved our time in Korea and really didn't want to leave. We left because of some family and job related circumstances so it kinda sucked.

I live in the northeast United States now, which is where I lived before moving to Korea. I've been back 2 years now and I still think about my life in Korea all the time. It probably sounds weird, but it feels like home as much as the US. We made so many good friends and just fit right in with the culture and lifestyle.

We'll definitely be back to visit as soon as we can, and possibly live there again if it can work out.

Its definitely a tough place to break out of the mold and do your own thing, but it sounds like yoir heading down that path pretty well already. I have a friend who lives in Songdo and has a successful business. I've talked to him a lot about it and heard about the difficulties. Do you have any friends there with a similar mindset to you?

Glad you like this country. hope your plan works out, and works well.

Hmm. Friends with good mind set. Guess I don`t have a lot. Since I`ve cutted out every connection of past people in
Jan, 2022, it`s almost on my own.

After a few monthes, People started to recognize those discipline & fortitude of mine. And now I`m having a progress of becoming friend with 1~2 fearless ones who has 10 million dollar mindset.

It is very interesting that you have a friend with that similar mindset with us, in Songdo. How old is your friend?

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Glad you like this country. hope your plan works out, and works well.

Hmm. Friends with good mind set. Guess I don`t have a lot. Since I`ve cutted out every connection of past people in
Jan, 2022, it`s almost on my own.

After a few monthes, People started to recognize those discipline & fortitude of mine. And now I`m having a progress of becoming friend with 1~2 fearless ones who has 10 million dollar mindset.

It is very interesting that you have a friend with that similar mindset with us, in Songdo. How old is your friend?
He's 33 I think, same age as me. If you're ever interested in chatting with him I can send you his Kakao contact. He always likes to meet new people.

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
He's 33 I think, same age as me. If you're ever interested in chatting with him I can send you his Kakao contact. He always likes to meet new people.

That sounds good. I have a interst in people those who has no fear against his destiny, and live the day with his best.
Please, send me a contact, then I`ll make a contact.

*Let me know your e-mail adress too, so that I could make a letter from time to time.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
By the way @jun
I see that you're eating two meals a day, and you cook all the meals in advance. What are those meals usually made of? It's the same thing 14 times a week, or do you have different recipes?

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
By the way @jun
I see that you're eating two meals a day, and you cook all the meals in advance. What are those meals usually made of? It's the same thing 14 times a week, or do you have different recipes?
I actually take lunch at 12:30, but didn`t mentioned it becuase I don`t get disturbed in reading by lunch. Usually take a cheap meal at univ cafeteria.

Recipes? Sure, I usually prepare basic ingredients, which don`t spoil fast, and add seasonal sea foods on it. at this time in korea, there`s squid & shrimp all over around.
I usually follow my inspiration during the cooking, and make it tasty as possible, because it`s hard to eat untasty foods as daily bases. It ends up looks like bouillabaisse or thick / spicy stew.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I actually take lunch at 12:30, but didn`t mentioned it becuase I don`t get disturbed in reading by lunch. Usually take a cheap meal at univ cafeteria.

Recipes? Sure, I usually prepare basic ingredients, which don`t spoil fast, and add seasonal sea foods on it. at this time in korea, there`s squid & shrimp all over around.
I usually follow my inspiration during the cooking, and make it tasty as possible, because it`s hard to eat untasty foods as daily bases. It ends up looks like bouillabaisse or thick / spicy stew.
Do you add in a lot of carbs (like rice, potatoes, or oats) to fuel up your workouts?
Or do you prefer to reduce the carbs and use more fat in the meal?

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
Do you add in a lot of carbs (like rice, potatoes, or oats) to fuel up your workouts?
Or do you prefer to reduce the carbs and use more fat in the meal?

I usually mix unrefined rice & white rice 50/50 when I make a steamed rice. Eat this rice in every bf/dinner

About ketosis, I don`t follow it due to physiological facts that we need enough carbs to train/recover.

+ I drink 1.5 liter of organic, grazed cow milk per week.

How about you? You prefer Ketogenic diet?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I usually mix unrefined rice & white rice 50/50 when I make a steamed rice. Eat this rice in every bf/dinner

About ketosis, I don`t follow it due to physiological facts that we need enough carbs to train/recover.

+ I drink 1.5 liter of organic, grazed cow milk per week.

How about you? You prefer Ketogenic diet?
I've been mostly low carb for a number of years.
Whenever I eat carbs I see a substantial improvement in strength training, but I don't feel very well (health wise). In the near future I will switch between different diets and try to find out the optimal one for me.

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
I've been mostly low carb for a number of years.
Whenever I eat carbs I see a substantial improvement in strength training, but I don't feel very well (health wise). In the near future I will switch between different diets and try to find out the optimal one for me.

I see. Your experimental access seems very impressive. We could say that all the wisdom come from those adjusting.

Yes, Strength is really attatched to carbs due to muscle glycogen amount/recovery, as we know. Hope you find that optimal details soon as possible!

gyhn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2022
언스크립티드 읽다가 포럼 얘기가 계속 나와서 들러봤는데 우연히 한국분 글을 보게 되어 반갑네요. 저랑 또래이신데 정말 대단하십니다. 계속 열심히 사셔서 꼭 원하는 바 이루시길 바라겠습니다. 저도 자극 받고 더 열심히 살아볼게요. 좋은 글 감사합니다.

I came here while reading "Unscripted " and it's nice to see Korean here. You're really great at my age. I hope you keep going and achieve what you want. I'm motivated by your story and I'll work harder. Thank you for your great article.

Last edited:

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
언스크립티드 읽다가 포럼 얘기가 계속 나와서 들러봤는데 우연히 한국분 글을 보게 되어 반갑네요. 저랑 또래이신데 정말 대단하십니다. 계속 열심히 사셔서 꼭 원하는 바 이루시길 바라겠습니다. 저도 자극 받고 더 열심히 살아볼게요. 좋은 글 감사합니다.

I came here while reading "Unscripted " and it's nice to see Korean here. You're really great at my age. I hope you keep going and achieve what you want. I'm motivated by your story and I'll work harder. Thank you for your great article.

오 한국 분이시군요, 이렇게 외국 사이트에서 만나니 참 반갑습니다. 동갑이라니 더욱 그렇네요.
제 일상이 다른이에게 동기부여가 된다라.. 몇 년 전이었다면 꿈도 못 꾸었을 일이거늘, 감회가 새롭습니다.

격려의 말씀 감사히 기억하겠습니다. 늘 포기하지 않고, 어떤 삶의 무게에도 꾸준히 나아가겠습니다.
부디 일상에 discipline이 가득하시길 바랍니다.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...