The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from North Carolina! Brand Marketer, Advertising, Sales, Promo, Email

ZachMaddox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 11, 2013
North Carolina
Hello Fellow Fast Lane Friends!

My name is Zach, I am 24 years old, and I am currently stationed in North Carolina.

A little background on myself, past to present:

After High school, I attended UNC-Pembroke and graduated with a Bachelors degree in Chemistry and Physics. Looking back at it now, I wish I could go back and swap those degrees for ones in Mass comm., Psychology, and Sociology to fit where I decided to go with my life. After college, I began marketing and advertising music concerts and large events with Class A talent... and I finally knew what I wanted to do with my life. Granted I love music in general, it just wasn't something I could look back at and feel completely satisfied and proud of.

That is when I started creating Brands from scratch, solely with my business partner (Computer programming graduate from Duke University). We started building intriguing brands that people wanted their idea branded and marketed including everything in between. We utilized the entire social realm and began learning early how they all work individually, work with one other, and how we could maximize our results through precise social marketing. this is what gave me the insight I needed to start building new, innovative concept brands.

We started with something we could tie to the music scene and ran off a fabulous name, (Girls Gone Dubstep). Silly at one's first glance, but when you dig deep into the site you will find it to be more intricate than most. We nailed down our results (prior to the fancy facebook insights we have today) and analytics to start timing our content in a precise manner. Anything from the time zones of our accumulated audience, to the times they were most active, both days and specific hours within that day. It was designed to post and catch the big curve of engagement throughout the day with accuracy... and the results showed. We designed the website affiliated with the page, www.girlsgonedubstep.com, which includes it's own social plugin, online shop with coordinating merchadise, and link to become a brand ambassador (worked EXTREMELY well with email blasts). Biggest thing this site taught me was the power of Instagram. This site is designed to allow me to go to instagram, like a picture, and it automatically be directed to my gallery within the site. I also learned script building to use with instagram. Took many trials and errors to time the script right but it became efficient in time. This site is still currently up and running currently.

And for my latest project and why I am here (with a special thanks to UnGodly). As we all know, the recent changes in the Marijuana Legislation has taken a positive turn with the Federal government stepping back and allowing states to worry about governing Cannabis themselves. Half a year prior to this we read an article about this new, Infant market... the Cannabis Industry... and we started building a new brand, a movement to go beyond that. We created www.facebook.com/legal4us, and the Legal4 Brand was born. Using all that we had learned, we established and created this company from icons to ads from ground zero.
Within 5 months, it has grown to 140,000 likes via facebook (note that as of now, 600,000 people are talking about it, 850,000 are engaging in it, and it is reaching a wooping 8.5 million people... all in a weeks analytics) and continues to grow by 5,000 plus daily. It is also furbished with a 20,000 plus instagram following (along with our weedhumor account with 96,000 followers) that is always building through implementing scripts and utilizing hash tags. Our icons for this brand are concerned with each individual state, so we decided to monetize the brand through T-shirts. We created www.legal4.org. Within the 3 months of being launched we are up to a little less than 500 visitors daily. The site is constructed to be 100% efficient and monetizes the brand while I sleep.

To finally sum up this incredibly long (SORRY) introduction, I am here not only to start working on the SEO side of my brand, but to also try and bring the brand to the physical world. As I do have ideas, they are diamonds in the rough and need analyzing, resources, and to be polished into a clean-cut venture. I hope to converse with you all within TFL and bounce off ideas or just take advice, criticism, and comments. I would also love to bestow the knowledge I have obtained, to those who may be in need of it :) Good Luck on all of your Ventures! I hope to converse and interact with some of you in the near future!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...