The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Create brand awareness, where to start?

Marketing, social media, advertising

klaipeda

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 22, 2015
Melbourne
Hello, I have no idea where to start to make brand awareness. I have the positioning and the differential idea that do my service better than the competitors and provide value to the customer. Still, I have no idea how to start the marketing.

What do you suggest doing? Hire someone on Fiverr/Upwork to help me start the marketing strategy or spend time studying and postponing the service launch? I'm honestly lost. I'm a software engineer, and even if I know about positioning, I have no experience in marketing.

Any help is appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
I have the same questions in my head, particularly how brands stand out in what seems like a commodity market

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello, I have no idea where to start to make brand awareness. I have the positioning and the differential idea that do my service better than the competitors and provide value to the customer. Still, I have no idea how to start the marketing.

What do you suggest doing? Hire someone on Fiverr/Upwork to help me start the marketing strategy or spend time studying and postponing the service launch? I'm honestly lost. I'm a software engineer, and even if I know about positioning, I have no experience in marketing.

Any help is appreciated.
Start by getting clients? Your brand develops from interacting with the market and serving people.

I’m reminded of this thread:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theforamyst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 22, 2018
Europe
You can study digital marketing, growth hacking and the power of social media and going viral. There was a much appreciated post about such a marketing technique or so about a month ago on the Discord, Telegram or Twitter account of TheFastlaneForum, I'm interested in it but I can't find it anywhere. If someone knows what I'm talking about and would please share it here, it's appreciated.

BradleyMatthew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Nov 25, 2021
Don't get fixed by the concept of branding.

If you are just starting out, gather your spirit on how to sell these damn products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.