The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Create brand awareness, where to start?

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Marketing, social media, advertising

klaipeda

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Sep 22, 2015
Melbourne
Hello, I have no idea where to start to make brand awareness. I have the positioning and the differential idea that do my service better than the competitors and provide value to the customer. Still, I have no idea how to start the marketing.

What do you suggest doing? Hire someone on Fiverr/Upwork to help me start the marketing strategy or spend time studying and postponing the service launch? I'm honestly lost. I'm a software engineer, and even if I know about positioning, I have no experience in marketing.

Any help is appreciated.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
I have the same questions in my head, particularly how brands stand out in what seems like a commodity market

Andy Black

Pick a direction. Get started. Keep going.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello, I have no idea where to start to make brand awareness. I have the positioning and the differential idea that do my service better than the competitors and provide value to the customer. Still, I have no idea how to start the marketing.

What do you suggest doing? Hire someone on Fiverr/Upwork to help me start the marketing strategy or spend time studying and postponing the service launch? I'm honestly lost. I'm a software engineer, and even if I know about positioning, I have no experience in marketing.

Any help is appreciated.
Start by getting clients? Your brand develops from interacting with the market and serving people.

I’m reminded of this thread:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theforamyst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Oct 22, 2018
Europe
You can study digital marketing, growth hacking and the power of social media and going viral. There was a much appreciated post about such a marketing technique or so about a month ago on the Discord, Telegram or Twitter account of TheFastlaneForum, I'm interested in it but I can't find it anywhere. If someone knows what I'm talking about and would please share it here, it's appreciated.

Chubbie

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2021
Don't get fixed by the concept of branding.

If you are just starting out, gather your spirit on how to sell these damn products.

jumac

New Contributor
Feb 10, 2021
Kolkata
Brand awareness is the way for consumers to recognize and remember your business. The bigger the brand awareness you have, the more audiences will be familiar with your logo and products.

To create brand awareness there are some steps you need to take care of -
  1. Guest blog for other sites
  2. Creating infographic
  3. Improve your SEO with related keywords
  4. Maximize organic social media presence
  5. Start a Podcast
  6. Take Part is brand partnership
  7. Run Facebook and Instagram Ads
  8. Partner with influencers to create content
If you think about companies like Jumac Cans, their main work is to manufacture Spinning Cans and export them to 18 countries across 5 continents. Though they are a big brand name they also need brand awareness to reach and attract new audiences. So we can say it has become a need of the hour.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore