The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Are you from Tucson, or even Arizona, and are you interested in discussing startup ideas?

• Yes I'm from Tucson/Arizona, and I would totally be down to discuss ideas together!

• Yes I'm from Tucson/Arizona, but sadly I would not like to share or discuss any startup ideas today.

• No I'm not from Tucson/Arizona, but I would totally be down to discuss ideas together!

• No I'm not from Tucson/Arizona, and sadly I would not like to share or discuss any startup ideas.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Itschancebruh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 6, 2018
Tucson
Hey all! ItsChanceBruh. You can find me on all Social Media Platforms under that handle.

Just want to start off by giving the forum user "consultwithu" a shoutout! I was reading Millionaire Fastlane outside of a Starbucks when he passed by me and called out, "That's a good book! Get on the forum". I waited for him to come out before getting his user name! It was such a cool and random experience to have someone in the same city recognize the book and interact with me. Almost like a sign!

I'm gonna keep things short and sweet. I am a young college dropout and am currently interested in digital/social media marketing. I am spread between an endless amount of ideas for companies to start, but have little knowledge on how to start or operate these companies. I feel that a background in marketing will help me put my best foot forward once I do settle on an idea, and until then I am looking to gain as much knowledge as possible.

I hope to gain connections with like minded individuals through this forum. I don't bring much to the table right now other than an ability to learn quickly, and an increasingly strong work ethic. Let me know if you'd like to chat! Again, you can find me on most Social Media Platforms(Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) @Itschancebruh.

Hope everyone has an amazing day, and good "luck" on your Fastlane pursuit!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEO Guy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
May 14, 2017
Page 1
I am a young college dropout and am currently interested in digital/social media marketing. I am spread between an endless amount of ideas for companies to start, but have little knowledge on how to start or operate these companies.

You already know exactly what you want and you already know exactly how you're going to get it. Forget about the endless ideas you have and focus on what you know. And you know you have an interest in social media. Which is really just marketing so go for it.

Just choose that and don't look back for 3-4 years. If you have nothing at that point you're still young as F*ck and have tons of time and resources ahead of you.

I'm not gonna say pick up the phone or go land a meeting or go buy a course because I don't know where your skill level is at.

First learn how to provide value some way in the form of marketing.

I'll list a few ways to do this

• Post content for people each month on social media (automate using agora pulse).
  • Seo - hire a white label seo company once you get money from client and they will fulfill.
  • Set up adwords - work out a deal with one of @Andy Black 's students to set up adwords campaigns for clients you get
  • Create animated youtube videos for companies
  • Setup Facebook ads
  • Import from China and sell on offer up / letgo
  • Learn copywriting

Once you learn how to provide value, and you can prove it. Meaning you've done what you say you can do for others. Learn how to sell.

From there it's just Scaling.

Good luck

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey all! ItsChanceBruh. You can find me on all Social Media Platforms under that handle.

Just want to start off by giving the forum user "consultwithu" a shoutout! I was reading Millionaire Fastlane outside of a Starbucks when he passed by me and called out, "That's a good book! Get on the forum". I waited for him to come out before getting his user name! It was such a cool and random experience to have someone in the same city recognize the book and interact with me. Almost like a sign!

I'm gonna keep things short and sweet. I am a young college dropout and am currently interested in digital/social media marketing. I am spread between an endless amount of ideas for companies to start, but have little knowledge on how to start or operate these companies. I feel that a background in marketing will help me put my best foot forward once I do settle on an idea, and until then I am looking to gain as much knowledge as possible.

I hope to gain connections with like minded individuals through this forum. I don't bring much to the table right now other than an ability to learn quickly, and an increasingly strong work ethic. Let me know if you'd like to chat! Again, you can find me on most Social Media Platforms(Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) @Itschancebruh.

Hope everyone has an amazing day, and good "luck" on your Fastlane pursuit!
Welcome.

What a great story. @MJ DeMarco will be tickled by that.

Nice one @consultwithu.

@Itschancebruh

Instead of thinking “What companies can I start?” how about thinking “Who can I help?”

Maybe check out the first three bolded links in my signature?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Wow, what a great story!

I still haven't seen anyone in public reading any of my books as I've been dying to have the opportunity to walk up to the reader and say, "I hear that book is pretty good, but the author is kinda of a douche, whatdya think?"

Ha Ha, welcome to the forum my friend!

Itschancebruh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 6, 2018
Tucson
Welcome.

What a great story. @MJ DeMarco will be tickled by that.

Nice one @consultwithu.

@Itschancebruh

Instead of thinking “What companies can I start?” how about thinking “Who can I help?”

Maybe check out the first three bolded links in my signature?

Hey Andy,
Thankyou for the input and accompanying links. I just got out of the "wantrepreneur" mindset about a month ago.

Most of my business ideas since are entirely founded on the principle of "how can I help others". I guess my real concern is this; where do I begin helping others when I have so many ideas for ways that I can provide value in their lives? Do you have any suggestions for me? Not necessarily specific, "Pick this one or that", but more advice on how I can come to the decision for myself.

Thankyou again for responding to the post! I'm already feeling a sense of community on this forum!

Itschancebruh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 6, 2018
Tucson
Wow, what a great story!

I still haven't seen anyone in public reading any of my books as I've been dying to have the opportunity to walk up to the reader and say, "I hear that book is pretty good, but the author is kinda of a douche, whatdya think?"

Ha Ha, welcome to the forum my friend!
OH GOODNESS!!!
It's THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!!!

It's so good to get a response from you!!! You and Gary Vaynerchuk have completely shifted my perspectives on life, money, and work. Gary taught me how to sleep 5-6 hours a day and love it, and you've given me perspective on more things than I can list here.

I know its a stretch... but perhaps once I prove my usefulness/worthiness, we could meet and talk in person. I hate to sound creepy, but I'm pretty pumped up and would love the opportunity to put a face and personality to the words I've already consumed.

Whether this happen before or after I find success, I hope you'll seriously consider my request! Until then I'm going to keep my nose to the grindstone, and my plate full of shit!

Itschancebruh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 6, 2018
Tucson
You already know exactly what you want and you already know exactly how you're going to get it. Forget about the endless ideas you have and focus on what you know. And you know you have an interest in social media. Which is really just marketing so go for it.

Just choose that and don't look back for 3-4 years. If you have nothing at that point you're still young as f*ck and have tons of time and resources ahead of you.

I'm not gonna say pick up the phone or go land a meeting or go buy a course because I don't know where your skill level is at.

First learn how to provide value some way in the form of marketing.

I'll list a few ways to do this

• Post content for people each month on social media (automate using agora pulse).
  • Seo - hire a white label seo company once you get money from client and they will fulfill.
  • Set up adwords - work out a deal with one of @Andy Black 's students to set up adwords campaigns for clients you get
  • Create animated youtube videos for companies
  • Setup Facebook ads
  • Import from China and sell on offer up / letgo
  • Learn copywriting

Once you learn how to provide value, and you can prove it. Meaning you've done what you say you can do for others. Learn how to sell.

From there it's just Scaling.

Good luck
MYYYYY MANNNNNN!!

Thankyou so much for the information on places to start! I've been trying to take action and don't have much direction on where to put my time!

I will take your suggestions seriously, and pose 2 questions... At what point should I consider taking a course if any at all? And are there any free websites/resources you would recommend to me that would compliment your suggestions above?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Replying on my phone so no fancy quotes:

Help the person nearest to you. Check out the first quote in my signature, and the 2nd and 3rd bolded links.

Careful. You don’t get a badge for not sleeping enough. Do not neglect your health. Gary V is smart, but far from my role model.

Check out my Andy’s AdWords Posts link in my sig, and @eliquid ‘s sig for digital marketing related info.

Check out @SinisterLex ’s threads for copywriting and freelancing.

Check out @Fox ‘s threads for web design and freelancing too.

Check out my chats with forum members in my sig too.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I know its a stretch... but perhaps once I prove my usefulness/worthiness, we could meet and talk in person. I hate to sound creepy, but I'm pretty pumped up and would love the opportunity to put a face and personality to the words I've already consumed.

Not only that, we could have a drink. Every February in Scottsdale at Talking Stick Resort.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Replying on my phone so no fancy quotes:

Help the person nearest to you. Check out the first quote in my signature, and the 2nd and 3rd bolded links.

Careful. You don’t get a badge for not sleeping enough. Do not neglect your health. Gary V is smart, but far from my role model.

Check out my Andy’s AdWords Posts link in my sig, and @eliquid ‘s sig for digital marketing related info.

Check out @SinisterLex ’s threads for copywriting and freelancing.

Check out @Fox ‘s threads for web design and freelancing too.

Check out my chats with forum members in my sig too.

Just posting this here, because I actually took it out of my sig for now to push the other threads I made for the time being.

GOLD! - Paid Advertising Crash Course

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...