The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The biggest MLM Scam of a slowlane, disguised as a 'fastlane'

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
Have any of you guys heard of the 'MB30 movement' ? - One of the biggest excuses and lies in the MLM industry while the top-dog fastlaners who run it make BANK.

They hype up this whole lifestyle of 'being an entrepreneur' and getting to a million dollars by the time you're 30 years old. It's marketed towards teens and young-20's guys, feeding them into an MLM company that's been built around a lively young generation. These guys are basically brainwashed into believing they're full-fledged entrepreneuers who are going to 'stand out of the crowd' and by using MLM, they're going to acquire a million dollars in let's say, 10 years. (Which is still relatively slowlane, but i'd say it's disguised as fastlane because they promise passive income like any other MLM company, and most people only make $1.2 mil in their entire life)

So what do these guys ACTUALLY do?

They sell freaking energy drinks (SHOCKING, I know..) marketed to fitness enthusiasts. I was so confused when it was pitched to me before. I'm thinking "okay, millionaire by 30... So what do you do?" and then I learn they're just selling freaking energy drinks. They have all of these MLM meet ups and skype group chats, rallying up the troops with their RA-RA-RA chants and speeches about how 'we're all gonna make it brahs' and then they go off to sell their energy drinks to people and claim it's so life-changing.

A person added me on facebook from an entrepreneur group and tried to pitch it to me. Before I had even read TMF , I had always said "If I did MLM, it would be because i OWN the MLM, not work for it" - He never sold the pitch to me, but he continues to live the DREAM of the 'movement' - He's always posting motivational shit on his feed, giving his little pep talks of encouragement like he's already super successful. He's around my age and dropped out of college while living with his parents to continue the 'movement'.

I happened to be road tripping last summer and he dropped me a line and asked if i'd be in his area, to which I was actually passing through, and he mentioned we could meet-up and chill on my way back, which I was fine with.

I stopped in his town (Beautiful town, btw) and hung out, it was kind of a nice landmark in the states that i would have stopped at regardless, but he happened to live there. Long story short, he goes unresponsive as soon as I arrive because he was 'going to the gym' and then 4 hours later he asks me if i was still in town. I had left about an hour or two after. Told him where my next destination was. He says "Oh i actually have a friend down there let me call him up and we can get together" - Then the story turns to "Oh, wait I actually dont have a friend there anymore"

Just shows the work ethic of some of those MLM guys. They buy the dream and the vision, but they don't live it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Looks legit bro.

MB30 stands for "Millionaire before 30". They sure know how to appeal to their market.

BTW, I removed the links. We don't need to link out to this.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Funny you mention that, there's flooded posts on instagram of a similar if not the same MLM company. What pisses me off the most is the people involved (the ones that fall for it) hashtag [HASHTAG]#entrepreneur[/HASHTAG] after every single pic...

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
Funny you mention that, there's flooded posts on instagram of a similar if not the same MLM company. What pisses me off the most is the people involved (the ones that fall for it) hashtag [HASHTAG]#entrepreneur[/HASHTAG] after every single pic...

If only you could see all the rally, warcry messages of how 'super successful' and 'standout' these guys 'are' because they're "part of the movement" - it really disgusts me. It's like a cult. If only I had created that business, but honestly I wouldn't want to be at the top because i feel it's unmoral and unethical to get a bunch of mindless idiot, wantrepreneurs to sell your product and have false hopes of making a million

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I learned the hard way to never use that hashtag on IG. I was flooded with post comment spam and DM's. Literally hundreds of people I ended up blocking and tons of comments I deleted. Took me days to 'recover' from that.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I learned the hard way to never use that hashtag on IG. I was flooded with post comment spam and DM's. Literally hundreds of people I ended up blocking and tons of comments I deleted. Took me days to 'recover' from that.

[HASHTAG]#youngmoneymillionaire[/HASHTAG]

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The sad thing is that guys that fall for this shit will feel pressure to "look the part" buying shit they can't afford with money they don't have. I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty common to have guys showcasing their leased Mercedes C-Class while styling in their parent's basement. It's too bad I slammed MLM in my book-- I could be selling millions to these fools, kinda like Kiyosaki did with RDPD. But I guess that's the difference between someone who's first objective is value and being genuine to their principles, vs someone selling out their principles to a marketing channel.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
The sad thing is that guys that fall for this shit will feel pressure to "look the part" buying shit they can't afford with money they don't have. I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty common to have guys showcasing their leased Mercedes C-Class while styling in their parent's basement. It's too bad I slammed MLM in my book-- I could be selling millions to these fools, kinda like Kiyosaki did with RDPD. But I guess that's the difference between someone who's first objective is value and being genuine to their principles, vs someone selling out their principles to a marketing channel.

I don't think it would sit right with me, as a person looking to add value, to profit off of fools. I think you feel the same way. Screwing people for money with bullshit 'get rich easy' tactics while I profit millions isn't my way of doing business. Adding value is. I see these schemes as DE-VALUING society, so no matter how much profit potential, it'd be a negative for me to participate in. RDPD was at least beneficial as a stepping stone for people who don't invest or know anything about finance. These MLM scams run me up a wall, not because they make somebody money, but because they fool people into joining a program that is going to leave them broke at the end and very, very pissed off, and they're too stupid to get it. They literally 'play the part' and are brainwashed by these 'movements', and their lack of understanding that it's all a LIE is what really pisses me off. Some people need to wake up, but then again, even as I say 'Wake up' there's another MLM scam out there called 'Wake Up Now' - So it's difficult for people to ACTUALLY wake up when there's so much smoke and mirrors out there..

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You're kinda screwed if you don't have some sort of BS meter. I'm guessing it comes down to the work ethic thing. If someone tells me I can be wealthy without working, then I am running for the hills rather than licking my lips.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
You're kinda screwed if you don't have some sort of BS meter. I'm guessing it comes down to the work ethic thing. If someone tells me I can be wealthy without working, then I am running for the hills rather than licking my lips.

What if they told you that you could be wealthy with working, and working very very hard... and then you do that for a few years and never get wealthy.

That's what MLM is.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Sounds like a job to me... except exchange wealthy for security.

What if they told you that you could be wealthy with working, and working very very hard... and then you do that for a few years and never get wealthy.

That's what MLM is.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I remember this guy I used to work with was trying to get me into one of those and kept bugging me like for 6 months, I listened to him and his friends speel their pitch. They were always trying to talk me into it, and I kept telling them no. lol Four years later, I asked, "How's that business coming along?"

"We're not doing that anymore. We lost a lot of money."

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I remember this guy I used to work with was trying to get me into one of those and kept bugging me like for 6 months, I listened to him and his friends speel their pitch. They were always trying to talk me into it, and I kept telling them no. lol Four years later, I asked, "How's that business coming along?"

"We're not doing that anymore. We lost a lot of money."

Haha i love those pitches,

"Dude all you gotta do is buy a $300 starter pack and you'll be on your way to millions. It's so simple, you just get 5 friends to join, they each get 5 friends to join, then those 5 get 5 to join, and you'll be on your way"

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
If only you could see all the rally, warcry messages of how 'super successful' and 'standout' these guys 'are' because they're "part of the movement" - it really disgusts me. It's like a cult. If only I had created that business, but honestly I wouldn't want to be at the top because i feel it's unmoral and unethical to get a bunch of mindless idiot, wantrepreneurs to sell your product and have false hopes of making a million

Hahaha funny you mention that. One of my good friends is part of some MLM nonsense, and he tried to get me involved. Story time:

"Hey, Charnell, come over to _WOMANS_ apartment and hang out a bit."

"Cool," I say.

I get there, and there were a couple people in this lounge area of the apartment complex. Weird group of people, some fat woman with her child, a couple people my age, and one older man, probably twice my age.

They ask me if I've ever heard of _MLM_SCAM_. I tell em I know _FRIEND_ does it, older man asks if I want to hear more about it. I agree, just to entertain them.

Holy cult. Between the old man robotically reading from the pamphlet to this 6'1 130lb twig with an XL button down and a 40mph haircut that kept repeating "hey, whether you join or not, we'll still be friends," I straight up told them it sounded like a cult.

Told my friend if he ever does that to me again I'll start swinging.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
"Dude all you gotta do is buy a $300 starter pack and you'll be on your way to millions. It's so simple, you just get 5 friends to join, they each get 5 friends to join, then those 5 get 5 to join, and you'll be on your way"

Looking back, I just must have been naturally smart, because I can tell you I've watched plenty of people try to get me to sell make up, food, vacuum cleaners, books, etc. I said, I'll help you out and listen, just because you have to report back to someone you talked to a customer. I always said no! lol
And they'd be insisting how wonderful it was, and I was going to make all this money.

Every time a few months to a few years later, "I'm not doing that anymore. Lost tons of money."

I just must have not been born an idiot in that department. lol And I'm the one that makes bad financial choices. lmao!

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
I straight up told them it sounded like a cult.

Told my friend if he ever does that to me again I'll start swinging.

Haha! I really hope this actually happened. I would love to have been a fly on that wall.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
This is a typical 'meetup' from one of the people who has 'networked' with me online to try to get me into MLM. This is what they do. They ask a friend to bring a friend, and before you know it they have 30 people in a room pitching to them this concept, and everyone is nodding and before you know it you're sucked in.

It's really quite sad. Don't get me wrong, great experience the the wantrepreneurs with sales, public speaking, etc. The one guy in the video (one of the speakers) talked with me on skype for like 30 minutes when my friend blindsighted me with this shit. I thought he wanted to catch up and he started pitching me MLM and then invited "the successful guy" in to tell me all about it.

Dude talked me ear off and I kept wanting to interject but he wouldn't shut up. End of story was I told him I don't have time for it to 'be successful' in it.

He sends me a message now and again when I post something cool that i've actually done.

"Hey dude, I see you're doing pretty well for yourself. Keep it up man. Nice to be able to see other people succeed."

I just think to myself "If you weren't all talk and would move on from the MLM shit maybe you'd succeed yourself"

EDIT: Just noticed they're all nuthugging Robert Kiyosaki and his book business of the 21st century which goes on and on about MLM (I've read it) - LOL @MJ DeMarco you need to form a cult like this where people will literally gather in groups to talk about you and how to be a fastlaner. At least it wouldn't be bullshit like this video

Last edited:

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
The sad part too is they're all chasing money. Then they try to tell you the benefits of the product they're selling, that they want you to sell, after they just sold their pitch to you by saying "You can be a millionaire, man" - Okay, so NOW you're telling me what you're actually selling.. Why am I going to listen to how 'good' you say the product is. I clearly know you don't give a crap about the product or the benefit / harm it has on the people you sell it to. You just spent the last 30 minutes telling me you're in it for the money.

Charnell

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Haha! I really hope this actually happened. I would love to have been a fly on that wall.
I usually not one for confrontation, but I had no other way to put it. It was so surreal, being put in that kind of situation.

Charnell

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
EDIT: Just noticed they're all nuthugging Robert Kiyosaki and his book business of the 21st century which goes on and on about MLM (I've read it) - LOL @MJ DeMarco you need to form a cult like this where people will literally gather in groups to talk about you and how to be a fastlaner. At least it wouldn't be bullshit like this video

Have you been on www.thefastlaneforum.com?

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
Oh wow it already exists.

Lol no, I mean in person though, like the video, gathering and war-cry nut hugging on MJ DeMarco not getting anything done but getting MJ more book sales, lol

It seems I'm not the only one who has been blindsighted by an MLM pitch. Must be part of their sales tactics.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
MJ more book sales

I'm always telling people to read his book. I think that's the thing, word of mouth. I've even told those Reddit entrepreneurs to read it. And I found it by searching for Millionaire Minds. So, I think if people really want to find it, and want to be successful they'll look for it. And Ha ha! accidently ran into this!

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
If MLM is such a great path to riches, why do they always lie to you to get you to attend the sales pitch? I mean, why don't they just come out and say, "hey, we've got a new MLM and it's great. Come over Tuesday night and listen to our pitch!" And of course, we'd drop everything and head over because we know how our friends made millions in MLM, right?

Many years ago, just after the dinosaurs died off, I was a young guy of 19 or 20. I worked as a lineman for a local utility and was working on getting my commercial pilot's license. An attractive young lady who worked for the flight school where I was training had recently become entangled in one of the original MLMs. She was, to here credit, up front when she invited me to her home one evening. "I have to have a meeting and there will be a man giving a presentation (on the MLM). I just need to get people to listen." Because she was attractive, and around my age, and I was single and horny, I of course volunteered to help her out.

For whatever reason, the jerk giving the presentation singled me out. "What's wrong with you, don't you want to make money?" he said, nearly spitting it in my face. I finally lost my cool, which frankly didn't take much in those days. The hostess lived in an old farm house that had been divided into apartments. Her apartment was on the second floor, and they had built an outdoor wooden staircase to provide access. Scurrying up and down poles and towers all day humping a tool belt and heavy cables, I was in pretty good shape. I started shoving Mr. Presenter across the living room and to the door. I gave him a final shove out the door and suppose I was lucky he didn't fall down the stairs and crack his skull. I tossed his easel and flip chart after him and, without saying anything else, left myself. I went home and fully expected the cops to show up and haul me in for assault, but that never happened.

When I showed up at the flight school a few days later, I really expected her to be royally PO'd, but much to my surprise, she was all smiles. She thanked me for putting the SOB in his place.

The scam has changed over the years, but the deception remains. Literally 30 years later, I receive a call from a lady who identifies herself as the wife of a coworker. I thought this was a bit weird, since although both the coworker and I were relatively senior executives at a very large company at the time, we really didn't work closely together or socialize.

She was calling to tell me "Wally" and some partners were starting a "business on the internet" and wanted to know if I was interested in being part of it. I asked her why, if that was the case, Wally didn't walk down the hall and tell me about it himself. She mumbled some lame excuse that made no sense, so I asked her to tell me about the business...what is it? She said she couldn't really explain it over the phone but that if I would come by their house on such and such a date, Wally would tell me all about it.

Well guess what, the "business" had nothing to do with the internet. It was the same MLM scam I'd encountered all those years previously!

I guess they get points for persistence.

Cheers,
O-2

Last edited:

AntEmpire

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 4, 2015
This is a typical 'meetup' from one of the people who has 'networked' with me online to try to get me into MLM. This is what they do. They ask a friend to bring a friend, and before you know it they have 30 people in a room pitching to them this concept, and everyone is nodding and before you know it you're sucked in.

It's really quite sad. Don't get me wrong, great experience the the wantrepreneurs with sales, public speaking, etc. The one guy in the video (one of the speakers) talked with me on skype for like 30 minutes when my friend blindsighted me with this shit. I thought he wanted to catch up and he started pitching me MLM and then invited "the successful guy" in to tell me all about it.

Dude talked me ear off and I kept wanting to interject but he wouldn't shut up. End of story was I told him I don't have time for it to 'be successful' in it.

He sends me a message now and again when I post something cool that i've actually done.

"Hey dude, I see you're doing pretty well for yourself. Keep it up man. Nice to be able to see other people succeed."

I just think to myself "If you weren't all talk and would move on from the MLM shit maybe you'd succeed yourself"

I've never understood why people don't ask the one big question I usually want to know when I hear about these systems:

Me: So, did this system work for you? Are you a millionaire?

Presenter: (laughs) Let's just say I'm making some serious money.

Me: I'll see you later.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
If MLM is such a great path to riches, why do they always lie to you to get you to attend the sales pitch? I mean, why don't they just come out and say, "hey, we've got a new MLM and it's great. Come over Tuesday night and listen to our pitch!" And of course, we'd drop everything and head over because we know how our friends made millions in MLM, right?

Many years ago, just after the dinosaurs died off, I was a young guy of 19 or 20. I worked as a lineman for a local utility and was working on getting my commercial pilot's license. An attractive young lady who worked for the flight school where I was training had recently become entangled in one of the original MLMs. She was, to here credit, up front when she invited me to her home one evening. "I have to have a meeting and there will be a man giving a presentation (on the MLM). I just need to get people to listen." Because she was attractive, and around my age, and I was single and horny, I of course volunteered to help here out.

For whatever reason, the jerk giving the presentation singled me out. "What's wrong with you, don't you want to make money?" he said, nearly spitting it in my face. I finally lost my cool, which frankly didn't take much in those days. The hostess lived in an old farm house that had been divided into apartments. Her apartment was on the second floor, and they had built an outdoor wooden staircase to provide access. Scurrying up and down poles and towers all day humping a tool belt and heavy cables, I was in pretty good shape. I started shoving Mr. Presenter across the living room and to the door. I gave him a final shove out the door and suppose I was lucky he didn't fall down the stairs and crack his skull. I tossed his easel and flip chart after him and, without saying anything else, left myself. I went home and fully expected the cops to show up and haul me in for assault, but that never happened.

When I showed up at the flight school a few days later, I really expected her to be royally PO'd, but much to my surprise, she was all smiles. She thanked me for putting the SOB in his place.

The scam has changed over the years, but the deception remains. Literally 30 years later, I receive a call from a lady who identifies herself as the wife of a coworker. I thought this was a bit weird, since although both the coworker and I were relatively senior executives at a very large company at the time, we really didn't work closely together or socialize.

She was calling to tell me "Wally" and some partners were starting a "business on the internet" and wanted to know if I was interested in being part of it. I asked her why, if that was the case, Wally didn't walk down the hall and tell me about it himself. She mumbled some lame excuse that made no sense, so I asked her to tell me about the business...what is it? She said she couldn't really explain it over the phone but that if I would come by their house on such and such a date, Wally would tell me all about it.

Well guess what, the "business" had nothing to do with the internet. It was the same MLM scam I'd encountered all those years previously!

I guess they get points for persistence.

Cheers,
O-2

Go kick Wally's a$$... Again.

lol, good story.

Or, as we would say in the AOL instant messenger days.

SOSDD.. Same old shit, different day

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
I could talk your ear off about MLM's I absolutely hate them.

One thing that is interesting though is people who get involved in MLM's tend to dance from one MLM to the next. If it didn't work out in a previous one they jump on to the next with little research about the products they are selling. Whats most upsetting is that when they try and pitch me on their product I end up knowing more about the product than they do. A very ignorant bunch.

McNandez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jan 3, 2013
Somehow I've never encountered anyone trying to get me into an MLM, so when threads like this pop up I read them with a kind of morbid fascination. This American Life recently did a show about the "Wake Up Now" MLM scam, which was amazing. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so engrossed and creeped out at the same time.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/543/wake-up-now?act=1#play

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.