- Joined
- Jun 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,578
Rep Bank
$2,785
$2,785
User Power: 274%
This post sounds delicious!Tell me more!
My wife makes a type of cheesecake that blows all the stuff out of the water that I have ever had at restaurants.
She has been talking about making this and selling it to restaurants, where they can then turn around and sell for $10-15 a slice. I keep on her to do it, but so far its just been an idea. To me this is one of those infinitely scalable ideas that could absolutely blow up.
Any tips on how to make her actually get on this and start doing it?????? I am serious by the way. I was thinking of getting out the ol' search engine and finding every single non-franchise restaurant within a 4 hour driving distance of where we live and giving her a list. Ordering her some fancy little cooking dishes that she can make them in so they have more visual appeal as well. Then maybe just start hitting up the restaurants? Find out when the owner or Decision Maker is in, and bring them a sample?
There was a promising thread on this forum with someone doing exactly what you want your Wife to start. I think it’s a gold read and a lot of prominent members of this forum provided GOLD advice but I don’t think the OP really followed through. Trying to remember the name…
EDIT: Found it.
NOTABLE! - Eric from Erics Cheesecakes
Hello, Im Eric from Eric's Cheesecakes in NC. Its a home business bakery. Just want to get ideas on how to expand or grow my business or is it even a good idea to try to expand a food type business. I do have an amazing cheesecake, as l have been told. But in my situation, it cant go anywhere...
www.thefastlaneforum.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



