The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've failed, and that's ok!

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Hello all,

I'm writing this out to maybe help another person who has struggled on their journey. I've failed at so many things in the last two years, and its taken a long time to be ok with that fact. We don't have to be perfect in our initial endeavors. I originally set out to import products, but that was just me chasing paper, offering no value and faking things. After spinning my wheels with that, I attempted to go the copy-writing route with some mild success, however took on too much and failed. Learned quite a bit about the process, shout out to @Lex DeVille for all of his videos and threads.

After my failures, depression set in. My day job at the time sucked, my marriage was getting worse, and wasn't being a good father to my child. Add in a vehicle accident that totaled two cars, and things just spiraled down even worse. Had a very dark day, went and checked myself in, and got some help. Turns out mental health is just as important as our physical health. After getting back on the right track with life, with the correct tools to handle stress and the various things life throws at you. I'm here to try my hand again, knowing that if I fail at something it's not the end of the world. Just try again, and keeping pushing.

My FTE happened about a month ago, and got me mentally energized to do something vs sitting on my a$$. Started selling off items that are not needed, things that distract, etc. Going to use that money to invest in myself, and my ideas. No one will do it for me, I just have to believe in myself. What a difference positive mindset can do in such a short amount of time. Thanks to @AndrewNC for his mindset posts.

The best thing to realize is that there is no harm in having big goals for yourself. I've set myself a very high goal to build a brand of a product to make it a house hold name, at least to people in the market for such a product. Going to add value in my own way, become the authority and go to place for information. When I get my website up and running there will be a thread on my process to share.

Thanks to all who read this, and good luck in your entrepreneurship endeavors.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.