- Holbeach Hurn
Share This Page
Bronze Contributor, from Holbeach Hurn
Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass
- LittleWolfie was last seen:
- Sep 20, 2018 at 9:28 AM
- Holbeach Hurn
My Personality via plum.io (
- Your Expertise:
- Curious, analytical, reflective, imaginative and creative
- Likely to be introverted and reclusive
- Modest, humble, pleasant, considerate, generous and cooperative
- Self-assured, happy, optimistic, content, secure, and cheerful
- Blunt,direct and rather literal, avoid using emotional-laden words, dealing in facts and figures rather than emotions
- Exceptionally well suited to positions that will demand continuous learning and imagining new and different ways of doing things.
- Well suited to organizations and positions that appreciate good listeners that don't waste time on simple chit-chat.
- Exceptionally well suited to positions with altruistic goals and tasks that make people happy.
- Best suited to positions that are unlikely to have many unexpected problems or changes in how the work gets done.
- Better suited to positions where social relationships are not important, and where there is frequently space to work alone.
- Exceptionally well suited to positions that require close collaboration, soliciting and accepting feedback and criticism, and dealing positively with obstacles and failures.
- Delight in thinking about abstract ideas and a variety of subjects.
- Appreciate working in small teams or alone.
- Greatly appreciate opportunities to collaborate and cooperate with others.
- Greatly prefer learning by repetition and accomplishing objectives that are well explained ahead of time.
- Greatly appreciates who you are as a person and see yourself in a positive light.
- Be continuously learning, and pushing for constant improvements.
- Have infrequent social interactions with many different people, colleagues, prospects or clients - seek small teams or opportunities to work alone.
- Often have altruistic goals, tasks and projects that make people happy.
- Be able to have problems anticipated before they happen.
- Be able to accomplish most objectives by working on your own, avoid most interpersonal conflict and disagreement, and waste little energy impressing management.
- Be confronted with constant obstacles and have to deal positively with regular feedback and criticism.
Your Cultural Awareness is in the top 15% of the workforce. You have a strong proficiency for understanding the perspective of others, and dealing effectively with different types of people.
You have an extraordinary disposition for being curious, reflective and studying people and their values.
You have a disposition for adapting to a wide range of people, and being open to differences in attitudes, values and personalities.
You can be encouraging, sensitive, and make others feel comfortable and appreciated.
You have an extraordinary ability to communicate in a tactful and considerate manner in difficult situations, and help others settle interpersonal conflicts.
You have a proficiency for adjusting to changes in the workplace while maintaining a positive demeanor.
You can remain calm, level-headed and operate effectively in the midst of stressful situations and under multiple or conflicting demands.
You have an extraordinary ability to change your approach to best fit the situation, analyze problems and develop new solutions.
You can learn and apply new skills, adjust effectively to different and changing environments, and smoothly integrate changes into your work habits.
You have an extraordinary ability to deal positively with obstacles and failures, accept criticism and feedback, and use intuition and experience to complement data.
You have a good ability to stay calm and collected in stressful situations or when confronted with criticism.
You are supportive and sensitive to the feelings of others, helping you find mutually agreeable solutions.
You have an extraordinary temperament for being polite and mannerly when interacting with others even when you disagree.