The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Saas_startup

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2024
Hello everyone, I enjoy reading the posts on the forum so decided to join.

I had a cleaning company for over 11 years but just sold up as I needed a change and in 2025 i will be ready to launch my SAAS business.

When I started my cleaning company in 2012 I started using a job management software every month but the customer service is poor and they have stopped building the app, it is pretty outdated, I believe I can make a better software, and offer better customer service, after 12 months of solid research i have learnt a lot about software development ETC, I now have a team in place to start building the app. the team I got in place developing this app are highly skilled and have built some great SAAS products that are on the market today.

Once my Saas is built I plan to get customers via the following links:
1:Facebook & Google ads ( I get 50% off on Facebook ads so this will help me)
2: Business roadshows (I will go to a lot of business roadshows to sign up potential new customers and get the business name out there)
3: Friends and family and word of mouth - I know a lot of business owners who run cleaning companies as I was in this industry for over 11 years, they all use the same software as I been using , but mine will be better so I will offer them 3 months free upon signing up.. I already have a few people asking me when my app is coming out.
4: I plan to do telesales and email marketing campaigns to increase sales for the software.
5: I will join online communities and do a bit of advertising on there with paid sponsorship.

I understand I am entering a competitive market that is over saturated, but I believe there is a piece of cake for everyone and its all down to me as an individual to go out there and get results, success only comes to you if u put yourself out there and if u are hungry and have the determination to get results.

*Once the software is up and running I plan to add extra features to it year on year. By year 3-4 I expect to have a lot of AI features built in to the app as AI is moving very fast now.

I will keep u all updated on my progress.

Thanks

Attach files

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...