The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here's How To Win At Facebook Ads And Build An Audience FAST

Marketing, social media, advertising

Hvazquez07

Sales Funnel Strategist Expert
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 16, 2015
Boca Raton, FL
Hey guys,

I thought I'd start by contributing something that has been working really well for me over the past 60 days when it comes to Facebook ads.

Many of you have a product or a service that requires some sort of education (you're a digital marketer, a consultant, a fitness coach, or you sell information, you provide services for clients, etc).

If that's your case, here's some good news...

You can leverage the social power of Facebook to grow your audience FAST (in fact, nothing can beat the speed at which you'll build your audience) and still have a lot of sales and new customers.

Here's how to do it:

1. Create an amazing piece of content.

I always suggest that you make a really powerful and helpful video for your audience. Even better if you do it LIVE on Facebook since nowadays, LIVE video gets much more engagement than ANY other piece of content.

This needs to be STRONG and you need to really solve a problem your audience has. Think about this like your "virtual" handshake, where people that don't know you can start trusting you and will want more of your stuff.

2. Create a Video Views or Engagement campaign for that video you just created.

You can just boost it from your page and pick really targeted/relevant interests for what you have to offer. I'd recommend though that you use the Ads manager for this since you can get really granular.

3. Create a Custom Audience based on people that watched at least 50% of your video.

If your video is 10 minutes long, for example, people that watched 50% of it will be really really engaged with your content.

The more you promote this specific video to certain audiences, the more views it will get (and you have the chance of it going viral as well).

4. Serve ads to that Custom Audience with a free report, a free cheat sheet, a PDF, another video tutorial or a plain offer (like a $7 product or something like that).

Not only your list will be much more responsive (since people are first consuming your content BEFORE signing up), but your conversions will be much much higher.

My most responsive audiences (and lower Cost Per Acquisition) for my book, for example, are the ones that have previously engaged with my content.

You can do this for people that have engaged with your Facebook page, your Instagram profile, visited your website, commented on your post and so on.

If you have questions about this strategy, let me know in the comments below :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KingChuck211

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 24, 2018
Birmingham, U.K
Great info!

I myself am joining a facebook ads training course next week. Ive tried and failed too many times with facebook ads. I'm 100% sure I'm going wrong somewhere.

Hvazquez07

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 16, 2015
Boca Raton, FL
Great info!

I myself am joining a facebook ads training course next week. Ive tried and failed too many times with facebook ads. I'm 100% sure I'm going wrong somewhere.

Good move buddy, this is a great investment. I've created a FB ads training myself if you're interested. PM me :)

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
What type of ads work best for digital courses?

Videos? Pictures? And what type of campaign to run? THanks :)

Hvazquez07

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 16, 2015
Boca Raton, FL
What type of ads work best for digital courses?

Videos? Pictures? And what type of campaign to run? THanks :)

This strategy is AMAZING for digital courses. Depending on the rest of the funnel, I always find images with long copy to be best to capture traffic into lead magnets or low entry point products. You can also use images for webinar funnels and videos for retargeting.

Here's a video about the campaign objectives I personally use...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm5piMHadu0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.