The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing the Andy Frisella "75 Hard" Challenge

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
Yeah, I was struck by that too.

Is there any explanation for that, as well as for the gallon of water? Why one gallon?

Yeah, once you listen to the 75 hard podcast, it all makes more sense. I think it is #275, but don't quote me on that. I wrote that reply before I listened to it.

The gallon of water is definitely a challenge for me. Every day is a race to get it done. Andy's point is that it teaches you that sometimes the little things (seemingly easy things) are the hardest. A gallon is way more than your body needs, but not dangerous. It is the hardest part of the challenge for me.

As to the workouts, I'm walking for most of them. I lift heavy 3x a week and might go on a hike with my family once a week or so. Other than that, I'm just walking. Otherwise I just put myself into a hole in terms of recovery.

Hope that helps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

diogoatmelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2019
Portugal
Yeah, once you listen to the 75 hard podcast, it all makes more sense. I think it is #275, but don't quote me on that. I wrote that reply before I listened to it.

The gallon of water is definitely a challenge for me. Every day is a race to get it done. Andy's point is that it teaches you that sometimes the little things (seemingly easy things) are the hardest. A gallon is way more than your body needs, but not dangerous. It is the hardest part of the challenge for me.

As to the workouts, I'm walking for most of them. I lift heavy 3x a week and might go on a hike with my family once a week or so. Other than that, I'm just walking. Otherwise I just put myself into a hole in terms of recovery.

Hope that helps.

Hmm, one gallon might not be dangerous, but there must something happen in your body when you drink so much water without being thirsty. I actually read somewhere (I can't remember the newspaper) that the "8 glasses of water" and similar maxims have no scientific support. The best for you is to drink water when you're thirsty, although I think there must be an absolute minimum.

Anyway, that doesn't matter :)

Keep going and good luck!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
The best for you is to drink water when you're thirsty, although I think there must be an absolute minimum.

One gallon a water a day is fine when you learn to space it out and push yourself physically.

One gallon a day is probably not fine for the people who don't do real workouts and try to drink 3/4 of it after 8pm.

I have had many days where I have gone well over the gallon.

- I drink more than 1/3 on my morning walk (this is before any food or other liquid)
- I drink more than another 1/3 when I gym
- So really I got less than 1/3 to space out over the rest of the day`

In line with the rest of the challenge (if you are pushing yourself) it is fine and healthy.

diogoatmelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2019
Portugal
One gallon a water a day is fine when you learn to space it out and push yourself physically.

One gallon a day is probably not fine for the people who don't do real workouts and try to drink 3/4 of it after 8pm.

I have had many days where I have gone well over the gallon.

- I drink more than 1/3 on my morning walk (this is before any food or other liquid)
- I drink more than another 1/3 when I gym
- So really I got less than 1/3 to space out over the rest of the day`

In line with the rest of the challenge (if you are pushing yourself) it is fine and healthy.

I see your point.
But from what you wrote I get the sense that you drink when you're thirsty. What I said above is that drinking so much without being thirsty has to have some effect.
However, as you said, if you push yourself physically, you probably end up thirsty enough to drink the gallon a day easily.

Keep going!

JustinY

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Dec 22, 2018
Finally done!
It was definitely a mental roller coaster. There were days where it felt like it was super easy and days where I swore I questioned why I was doing this every other minute.

I don't think the diet I followed was as strict as the rest of you, but my focus was more on eating clean and being able to recover adequately. I tried to do a crossfit workout every day and a walk at night.

Some thoughts:
- spaced out my water every 3 hours starting at 6 AM and it wasn't too hard. Much easier on days where I went for a long run. Much harder on days where you sleep in and have less hours to drink.
- I weigh about the same, but I can definitely see more abs. I also managed to squat 275 and Deadlift 315 during this challenge, which was more than what I've done in a long time.
- Reading 10 pages of a complicated book is way harder than the fantasy books I'm used to, but then I watched a Netflix documentary on Bill Gates and he smashes through super complicated books like it's nothing. Definitely a skill I need to work on.
- I really appreciated my pregnant wife supporting the nightly walks. It became one of our things. She was less supportive on the days where I was working late, got home at 10 PM, and still had to go for my walk (like yesterday), haha.

Overall there are a lot of things I want to keep doing. But lower the intensity so I can have more time to work on my Fastlane. I'm glad I did it. I probably won't do Phase 1, but we'll see.

Last edited:

diogoatmelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2019
Portugal
Finally done!
It was definitely a mental roller coaster. There were days where it felt like it was super easy and days where I swore I questioned why I was doing this every other minute.

I don't think the diet I followed was as strict as the rest of you, but my focus was more on eating clean and being able to recover adequately. I tried to do a crossfit workout every day and a walk at night.

Some thoughts:
I spaced out my water every 3 hours starting at 6 AM and it wasn't too hard. Much easier on days where I went for a long run. Much harder on days where you sleep in and have less hours to drink.
I weigh about the same, but I can definitely see more abs. I also managed to squat 275 and Deadlift 315 during this challenge, which was more than what I've done in a long time.
Reading 10 pages of a complicated book is way harder than the fantasy books I'm used to, but then I watched a Netflix documentary on Bill Gates and he smashes through super complicated books like it's nothing. Definitely a skill I need to work on.
I really appreciated my pregnant wife supporting the nightly walks. It became one of our things. She was less supportive on the days where I was working late, got home at 10 PM, and still had to go for my walk (like yesterday), haha.

Overall there are a lot of things I want to keep doing. But lower the intensity so I can have more time to work on my Fastlane. I'm glad I did it. I probably won't do Phase 1, but we'll see.

Congratulations, man. It must feel good.

Also, what was the name of the Nexflix documentary?

JustinY

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations, man. It must feel good.

Also, what was the name of the Nexflix documentary?
I actually recommend 2 documentaries:
1. Inside Bill's Brain - this is like a mini series that shows you what one of the wealthiest people in the world is working on. The man walks around with 10-14 books on him at all times. In a cheap canvas tote bag.
2. GameChangers - this is a documentary about becoming a vegan. I love meat and I still enjoyed the documentary. Made me think more about the impact of my diet. It covers a wide range of topics and I thought it was well done.

diogoatmelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2019
Portugal
I actually recommend 2 documentaries:
1. Inside Bill's Brain - this is like a mini series that shows you what one of the wealthiest people in the world is working on. The man walks around with 10-14 books on him at all times. In a cheap canvas tote bag.
2. GameChangers - this is a documentary about becoming a vegan. I love meat and I still enjoyed the documentary. Made me think more about the impact of my diet. It covers a wide range of topics and I thought it was well done.

Thank you.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Ok so, i'm gonna tell you my experience as @Olimac21 asked.
First, if you remind of what i put on the forum earlier, i failed 3 times (i think so). First time at day 20~,second day 25~ and third day 4.
I actually started the challenge in june.
I think the most difficult thing was take a picture and read the 10 pages. Diet wasn't easy, because i went to birthday party of my family, i had to bring my own food, see people eating the cake, drinking the coke, in fact it's not hard to don't eat it. But it's so hard what peoples think about you.

"Oh you weird" "oh it's just one time,one bit", "You need to relax take it easy and eat these french fries".
F*k. It was hard but i avoided it.

Workout wasn't hard because i usually workout twice a day. I did a lot of cardio, gym, yoga, running, and walk. It was a great moment to share with my mother when we did yoga. But, sometimes, when i was out at 10pm, and needed to do 2 workout, and was tired as F*ck. It was so fking hard, i remember a day, when i worked all the night in the studio. The only thing i wanted was go in my bed and sleep. Guess what ? I was out at 11 pm in the night, running 10km.And then doing push ups and situps during 45 minutes. It's hard, but so rewarding.

I did an other marathon the day i finished the challenge. Eat at the restaurant for the first time, french fries, it was like having sex for the first time, i didn't even remember the taste of french fries and wine.

Anyway, i think everyone should do this, just to see how they can change in a short amount of time. I will start phase 2 december 3. And i will complete it.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I committed to doing this months ago.

I just listened to the podcast.

I start Monday.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I failed a few times and stopped. I don't want to commit again just yet but I will at some point.

Most of the good habits have stayed though and I do weights at the gym nearly every day now for some time, which has been an elusive goal for years. But not the point of the exercise I know.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I see your point.
But from what you wrote I get the sense that you drink when you're thirsty. What I said above is that drinking so much without being thirsty has to have some effect.
However, as you said, if you push yourself physically, you probably end up thirsty enough to drink the gallon a day easily.

Keep going!
It's just practice. I had to drink a lot of water for a few years when working in something like a desert environment, drinking water when not feeling thirsty all the time to stay hydrated and avoid heat stroke.

A gallon isn't that much at all and in 6 months you would be so used to it you would almost start doing that much normally.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I don't know if any are still active here or maybe lurking thinking about doing this. Its my first day, and I want to address the water issue. I woke up at 5, its now noon, and I've done the full gallon.

I finally got to put my chugging skills to good use (I always knew they'd come in handy some day!). I downed 16 oz glasses of water at a time. Its only 8 of them. I used to pound 8 beers in a couple of hours, and that's with carbonation. For perspective, I'm now a middle aged guy, 5'10, 180 lbs.

Nothing bad is happening. I have good energy and plowing through work. Taking a couple extra rest room breaks, but other than that, it isn't a big deal. Not trying to brag, I just read so many comments about people being worried about it, so I thought I'd share my experience.

If people aren't actively doing this anymore, I won't post much. But if you are still in it, it'd be good to know I'm not the only one doing this. Give me a thumbs up, or a reply, or send a carrier pigeon... something... :smile:

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
I don't know if any are still active here or maybe lurking thinking about doing this. Its my first day, and I want to address the water issue. I woke up at 5, its now noon, and I've done the full gallon.

I finally got to put my chugging skills to good use (I always knew they'd come in handy some day!). I downed 16 oz glasses of water at a time. Its only 8 of them. I used to pound 8 beers in a couple of hours, and that's with carbonation. For perspective, I'm now a middle aged guy, 5'10, 180 lbs.

Nothing bad is happening. I have good energy and plowing through work. Taking a couple extra rest room breaks, but other than that, it isn't a big deal. Not trying to brag, I just read so many comments about people being worried about it, so I thought I'd share my experience.

If people aren't actively doing this anymore, I won't post much. But if you are still in it, it'd be good to know I'm not the only one doing this. Give me a thumbs up, or a reply, or send a carrier pigeon... something... :smile:

Imo the water should be relative to your individual weight. Of course its good if you train hard and require more water.

In day 11 now and feeling great. I can already tell that this challenge has a profound effect long-term.
Thank you @Fox

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Ok, cool, a few of us are in this. Sweet. 3 days in, the hardest part for me is the time for working out. I get up and run right away, but then my day takes over and with everything I have to do, I am finding I work out again right before bed and I am already beat. I need to get more sleep, no way I can do 6 hours a night for 75 days.

Plus my diet is IF (with no sweets, no sugar drinks including fruit juice, and nothing I consider a treat, like dessert, granola bars, chips, etc). My snacks are nuts, dairy, and veggies. It'll be hard to eat enough in a 6-8 hour window AND drink all this water, which will hinder my strength training I think. Right now, that's not a problem because I want to cut fat, but down the road it might become one.

I want to thank whoever it was that suggested writing the tasks on the mirror. That has saved me twice (it's only day 3:rofl:).

Side note, I've been checking out Andy Friscella's stuff. I am kind of laughing because he is all "quit quitting", but to accomplish this there is so much I am having to quit (alcohol, time with friends, some hobbies, etc). Today I only had time for 1 meal. I know OMAD is a thing, but I just pulled a 24 fast. It's like I quit eating. Hahaha.

Anyways, I know so much of this has already been said (19 pages, geez), and I didn't read it all, but I thought I'd post a quick update. Good luck to you all still in this. Discipline, discipline, discipline.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Just dropping in I'm on day 63. Gotta say these least days have been brutal. Mostly just because working out 2 times for 45 mins each GETS BORING!

That is the point though, power through shit you don't wanna do and that is boring.

I estimated I've speed walked about 255 miles in the last 63 days!

Probably have done around 35 weight training sessions. Haven't noticed any real muscle or strength loss despite dropping around 14 lbs so far. I'm usually lifting every other day to help with recovery and avoid overtraining too much ( I def am to some degree)

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Just dropping in I'm on day 63. Gotta say these least days have been brutal. Mostly just because working out 2 times for 45 mins each GETS BORING!

That is the point though, power through shit you don't wanna do and that is boring.

I estimated I've speed walked about 255 miles in the last 63 days!

Probably have done around 35 weight training sessions. Haven't noticed any real muscle or strength loss despite dropping around 14 lbs so far. I'm usually lifting every other day to help with recovery and avoid overtraining too much ( I def am to some degree)

Hey bro, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish.

Finish strong my friend. Finish strong.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Okay, so little update...

Day 30 complete (attempt 16!)

If things go well (and they should) I am on track to finish just before New Years.

16 attempts is a crazy high number but every time I have gotten a lot more disciplined and way more focused.

On the physical side, it for sure gets tough. I look bigger above but I have actually lost around 2/3kg total body mass since I started. I eat a lot (healthy of course) but just can't seem to keep on the weight. The constant walking, working out, and also the water just keep you in weight loss mode.

I got to admit the mental side of this challenge has been the hardest for me. It has shown me both how much more potential I have and also how weak I was getting in some areas. You can't show a mindset before/after pic but the same changes, if not more, are there too. But on both the physical and mental side I want to keep those gains coming - I got a lot more potential with both.

Tough stuff folks! I got a lot of respect for those who are on this and of course those who finished.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Bro... Way to keep yourself honest. 16. Wow. No quit. Nice.

That jaw line just looks more determined.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Bro... Way to keep yourself honest. 16. Wow. No quit. Nice.

That jaw line just looks more determined.

I have reset any time I felt I didn't give it my all.

Yesterday I went walking in heavy rain and came back with 5 minutes to spare. I just did laps of my building till it was 45 minutes ha.

I know I post on this thread the odd time but it has really been 99% just for myself.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

If things go well (and they should) I am on track to finish just before New Years.

View attachment 28624

16 attempts is a crazy high number but every time I have gotten a lot more disciplined and way more focused.

On the physical side, it for sure gets tough. I look bigger above but I have actually lost around 2/3kg total body mass since I started. I eat a lot (healthy of course) but just can't seem to keep on the weight. The constant walking, working out, and also the water just keep you in weight loss mode.

I got to admit the mental side of this challenge has been the hardest for me. It has shown me both how much more potential I have and also how weak I was getting in some areas. You can't show a mindset before/after pic but the same changes, if not more, are there too. But on both the physical and mental side I want to keep those gains coming - I got a lot more potential with both.

Tough stuff folks! I got a lot of respect for those who are on this and of course those who finished.

mirin'

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ

View attachment 28624

Looking good! Big difference in your level of body fat and muscle definition.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
@Fox 's post got me to thinking philosophically about this challenge. Forgive me if this was already discussed. 19 pages is a lot.

So, there is the letter of the challenge and the spirit of the challenge.

I can't find it now, but I thought Fox said he started over if he felt he was slacking. Or something like that. (Much respect)

I've been wondering if I am "going hard enough", really. So far I've drank at least 1.2 gallons of water every day. I've read 12 pages a day. My diet is 16/8 IF, but so far I exceeded that all but one day, including a 24 hr fast.

I go for a morning run, but I can't run 45 minutes straight (yet), so I'll run, speed walk, run, walk, sprint home. I often collapse on my lawn. I love the beat of my heart.

At night I do an assortment of bodyweight exercises depending on the day. I go to bed exhausted, I like the full body ache. I like the feeling of being in proper alignment after sitting poorly much of the day.

The thing is, I feel like this all is easy.

I can drink more water. I can fast longer, maybe go OMAD. I can read more (and do, just not books). I could go harder at my workouts.

So far, I'm maintain this pace because some people said it gets harder a few weeks in and this is just my first week. I don't know if this is all new bravado. I don't have perspective, so I'm trusting those who have done it before.

So that isn't really my issue. I mean it kinda is. My bigger philosophical conundrum is this:

To accomplish this I've cut out a lot of distraction in my life.

I've structured this to make it easy.

Like I say no to the friends at the bar. Part of it is saving time, but part of it is avoiding temptation.

Is that really going hard? Isn't it harder to show up and not drink?

Is avoiding temptation really building grit?

If love to get your feedback, because this topic had crept up in my life so much recently. I'd especially like to hear from those who finished.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Here’s an interesting video about water, there’s probably more concise and accurate summaries somewhere but I subscribed to this guy and it randomly came up:

View: https://youtu.be/5D6Nng9NKLg

Cliffs:
Mineral water and spring water: has minerals and electrolytes and hydrates you
Distilled water: has no minerals and will flush your body out leaving you feeling dehydrated

Add salt or lemon to your water to make it hydrating

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland

Just wait a couple of weeks.

Andy has addressed that in the original podcast episode.
He helped organise and then skipped a family event (father's bday?) cause he knew he's not ready to attend yet. And he did that because he knew he was building grit in the meantime. And one day he would be ready to go.

And that's exactly what's happened to me (I finished a couple of weeks ago).

Keep going, buddy! The challenge evolves over time (and so do you).

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
@Fox 's post got me to thinking philosophically about this challenge. Forgive me if this was already discussed. 19 pages is a lot.

So, there is the letter of the challenge and the spirit of the challenge.

I can't find it now, but I thought Fox said he started over if he felt he was slacking. Or something like that. (Much respect)

I've been wondering if I am "going hard enough", really. So far I've drank at least 1.2 gallons of water every day. I've read 12 pages a day. My diet is 16/8 IF, but so far I exceeded that all but one day, including a 24 hr fast.

I go for a morning run, but I can't run 45 minutes straight (yet), so I'll run, speed walk, run, walk, sprint home. I often collapse on my lawn. I love the beat of my heart.

At night I do an assortment of bodyweight exercises depending on the day. I go to bed exhausted, I like the full body ache. I like the feeling of being in proper alignment after sitting poorly much of the day.

I can drink more water. I can fast longer, maybe go OMAD. I can read more (and do, just not books). I could go harder at my workouts.

So far, I'm maintain this pace because some people said it gets harder a few weeks in and this is just my first week. I don't know if this is all new bravado. I don't have perspective, so I'm trusting those who have done it before.

So that isn't really my issue. I mean it kinda is. My bigger philosophical conundrum is this:

To accomplish this I've cut out a lot of distraction in my life.

I've structured this to make it easy.

Like I say no to the friends at the bar. Part of it is saving time, but part of it is avoiding temptation.

Is that really going hard? Isn't it harder to show up and not drink?

If love to get your feedback, because this topic had crept up in my life so much recently. I'd especially like to hear from those who finished.

How many days are you in? It isn't meant to be overtly that hard. If you're in physical shape the 2 workouts isnt so much physically demanding it is more mental. Keep in mind this isn't a physical challenge.

I thought it was really easy up until about day 63. Thats when it got hard. I'm like F**K is this ever going to be over...

It teaches you to stick with things when they are boring, suck or just don't simply want to do them. 99% of people won't do this challenge and if they do it, they aren't actually doing it and they are half assing it.

Those who put forth the effort to put 100% in everyday and complete the challenge with conviction and not just going through the motions will reap the most benefits.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Here’s an interesting video about water, there’s probably more concise and accurate summaries somewhere but I subscribed to this guy and it randomly came up:

View: https://youtu.be/5D6Nng9NKLg

Cliffs:
Mineral water and spring water: has minerals and electrolytes and hydrates you
Distilled water: has no minerals and will flush your body out leaving you feeling dehydrated

Add salt or lemon to your water to make it hydrating

I really wish I had paid more attention to this or done more research.. I ended up essentially stripping the minerals out of my body to the point where I was extremely sick and weak. The small cavity I had turned into a very big throbbing horrible problem too. Sigh. It’s not an excuse at all.. but still.

D3kaB1u3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 14, 2019
Zulia, Venezuela
Gonna keep an eye on this thread as there´s a lot of commitment in here. I´m gonna jump in as well when i´m feel ready to do it. it´ll take time but i´m going to do this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.