The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 75 Hard Challenge + Live Hard by Andy Frisella (2020 version)

ZeroFrozen1400

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 1, 2021
Andy modified/added some little stuff dozens of times over the years.

I did it as it was outlined in the first podcast he had on it - if it doesn't count whatever.
I looks like you got angry with my last comment, am I wrong?

Setting this aside, the only goal for this program is to develop mental toughness.
So my question is, in doing the program based on one of the early version of #75HARD, did you experience mental toughness?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I looks like you got angry with my last comment, am I wrong?

Setting this aside, the only goal for this program is to develop mental toughness.
So my question is, in doing the program based on one of the early version of #75HARD, did you experience mental toughness?

No I don't care at all. Was just stating he has changed the fine details of the rules a bunch of times.

D

Deleted78083

When i clicked on the thread, I thought it was about doing 75 different challenges : P

I do everything quoted above every day (diet, water, read etc) the only thing i dont do daily is "working out" (but i exercise daily).

I think the beginning is the hardest, once your routine becomes your habit, it doesn't feel too hard.

The key not to fail is sleep. If you dont sleep well, you are less inclined to respect your routine.

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Im currently on day 16 (20% of the way through) - Started on 01/01 with a bunch of colleagues (my first New Years resolution in 10+ years :rofl:)

My aim is to cut out the complacency and bad habits I picked up since that dreadful start to current life (Covid).

I magically put on 15kg (over 2 years) and stopped doing any kind of exercise activity. The toll that took on my mental health was insane!

I personally don't like all the "Bro Bro" talk and think that the book and most messages are aimed at a crown I'm not a part of!

BUT, there is great value in the psychology behind it.

I am not one for restricting/counting things, so I went for the OMAD diet (One Meal a Day) - Pizza is unfairly discriminated against in almost every other diet :)
For working out, I purchased a power rack and weights (amazing what you can get for less than $1k//€900)
2nd Workout is a "PowerWalk" outside.

And I set up a routine!

Most importantly, I set up the expectations that this will not be hard. Its an easy challenge, its something I can do.

Having an app to remind me and allow me to tick things off is super valuable!

Oh, and my wife decided to join in on the workouts, so its not as lonely!

Anyone else actively doing the challenge?

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
I think the beginning is the hardest, once your routine becomes your habit, it doesn't feel too hard.
I think THIS is the key! For people who are hard-starters (motivational equivalent to hard-gainers), a way I successfully began and maintained a routine years ago when I had very little time for working out was to start small - start with a small block of time but do it EVERY DAY and slowly expand that time. Start with very low weight/reps/sets of basic lifts and slowly add to them. This is also good because it helps you first focus on form as well as building the connective tissues in preparing them to handle the heavier weight when the time comes where you're actually lifting enough to tax the muscles themselves.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Im currently on day 16 (20% of the way through) - Started on 01/01 with a bunch of colleagues (my first New Years resolution in 10+ years :rofl:)

My aim is to cut out the complacency and bad habits I picked up since that dreadful start to current life (Covid).

I magically put on 15kg (over 2 years) and stopped doing any kind of exercise activity. The toll that took on my mental health was insane!

I personally don't like all the "Bro Bro" talk and think that the book and most messages are aimed at a crown I'm not a part of!

BUT, there is great value in the psychology behind it.

I am not one for restricting/counting things, so I went for the OMAD diet (One Meal a Day) - Pizza is unfairly discriminated against in almost every other diet :)
For working out, I purchased a power rack and weights (amazing what you can get for less than $1k//€900)
2nd Workout is a "PowerWalk" outside.

And I set up a routine!

Most importantly, I set up the expectations that this will not be hard. Its an easy challenge, its something I can do.

Having an app to remind me and allow me to tick things off is super valuable!

Oh, and my wife decided to join in on the workouts, so its not as lonely!

Anyone else actively doing the challenge?
You still eat pizza while doing 75 hard?

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
You still eat pizza while doing 75 hard?

Yup! Every Friday like clockwork!

Its one thing I can't give up - that and Rice!

So instead of restricting food based on my diet, I switched to reducing when I eat. Just a simple 2 hour window each day (7-9pm) to eat, and there rest of the time is nothing but water. No restrictions on what, just on when!

You can think of it as "Intermittent Fasting on Hard Mode" :)

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Yup! Every Friday like clockwork!

Its one thing I can't give up - that and Rice!

So instead of restricting food based on my diet, I switched to reducing when I eat. Just a simple 2 hour window each day (7-9pm) to eat, and there rest of the time is nothing but water. No restrictions on what, just on when!

You can think of it as "Intermittent Fasting on Hard Mode" :)
Technically it's not 75 hard though. Macro and calorie counting in exchange for dirty food is a fail. Sorry man!

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Technically it's not 75 hard though. Macro and calorie counting in exchange for dirty food is a fail. Sorry man!

I appreciate your perspective.

The Challenge is: "Pick a diet, any diet, and stick to it - no cheat days" - not pick a calorie counting diet.

There are plenty of diets that don't require any calorie counting. Keto, Vegan, etc... All of which are accepted widely in the community!
You can be a dirty Keto eater, or dirty vegan... Diets are never exclusively counting :)

The aim of the challenge isn't to lose weight, its to build mental toughness and grittiness.
That's why your workouts can simply be "45 minute brisk walk" and not "45 minutes of restless HIIT".

And regardless, I am doing this for me, not for a badge.
OMAD works for me and I am making significant progress to my goals!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I appreciate your perspective.

The Challenge is: "Pick a diet, any diet, and stick to it - no cheat days" - not pick a calorie counting diet.

There are plenty of diets that don't require any calorie counting. Keto, Vegan, etc... All of which are accepted widely in the community!
You can be a dirty Keto eater, or dirty vegan... Diets are never exclusively counting :)

The aim of the challenge isn't to lose weight, its to build mental toughness and grittiness.
That's why your workouts can simply be "45 minute brisk walk" and not "45 minutes of restless HIIT".

And regardless, I am doing this for me, not for a badge.
OMAD works for me and I am making significant progress to my goals!
Listen to his podcasts on it. You can't eat pizza lol. Maybe you're healthier than before but it's not 75 hard.

I don't want to rain on your parade or anything but.. it is what it is.

I'm on day 10 myself.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I've been using the 75 hard app this time. The 830pm reminder just saved my bacon for my progress pic lol.

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Listen to his podcasts on it. You can't eat pizza lol. Maybe you're healthier than before but it's not 75 hard.

I don't want to rain on your parade or anything but.. it is what it is.

I'm on day 10 myself.
There's no raining here, all sun and shine! Again its about perspective.

It's not a health challenge - success isn't measured by how healthy you are after vs before. Its about "Did you push yourself hard enough, got out of your comfort zone, and accomplished something you set out to do".

I mentioned in my original post, that Im not following all his stuff as I'm not a big fan of "Bro Bro" talk.
The challenge is a "Diet with no cheat days" - for me I'm fulfilling that.
Its not "Eat super healthy" or "Watch what you are consuming".

OMAD is a super healthy diet who's challenge actually better meets the purpose of the 75hard challenge, more-so than "Just cut out sweets" or "No dairy". If you can't resist the urge for another bit of chocolate then you need something other than the 75 hard challenge.

Pizza is Bread with tomato sauce, cheese and a topping - Does he say you can't eat a sandwich?
Tarnishing all pizzas with the same brush of "Its greasy and unhealthy" is equal to saying the book must be from the top ten bestsellers in personal development.

If he has further definition of every aspect that he's pushing, then so be it.

I am doing this for me, not to get a badge at the end of it.
-------------

Congrats on day 10! The first week is the hardest!
And the reminders are super important!

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Check this out. And this guy is jacked. Maybe not hard 75, but could be an alternative.
Wow, that is epic - Subscribed! Thank you so much!

I love the no BS approach, and really breaking it down to what it really is!

Reminded me of another channel that helped to open my eyes a bit.
More looking at the science of things, to explain why or how - not advocating for or against.
An interesting recent one would explain why I just shed weight when I was doing "One year of veganism" in 2015 - and failed to maintain any muscle!
View: https://youtu.be/hJNF2_dCWkg

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
Wow, that is epic - Subscribed! Thank you so much!

I love the no BS approach, and really breaking it down to what it really is!

Reminded me of another channel that helped to open my eyes a bit.
More looking at the science of things, to explain why or how - not advocating for or against.
An interesting recent one would explain why I just shed weight when I was doing "One year of veganism" in 2015 - and failed to maintain any muscle!
View: https://youtu.be/hJNF2_dCWkg
I myself eat very low carb. I was pre-diabetic with hypertension and high cholesterol. I can absolutely tell the difference between when I eat carbs and when I don't. When I eat any significant amount of carbs, I feel sluggish, my joints ache, and my face feels 'puffy'. But I don't go nuts on the fat either. I eat high protein so that my body can burn the fat I already have instead of ingesting a bunch that my body would have to burn first. I truly believe that the ultimate healthy way to eat is raw vegan BUT making sure you get lots of high quality fat from avocado, nuts and coconut. Watch Life generator on YT. He has amazing videos and I bought his program for $97 a couple of years ago with hundreds of hours of content and lots of e-books as well. He is the example of what a raw vegan should look like - lean, but with good muscle definition, not emaciated the way some look. The difference has to be the raw sources of fat he consumes. He lives in Hawaii and harvests his own coconuts. One video, he said he drinks about ten coconuts each morning and eats the meat from 2-3 of them. I feel that the way I am eating now is the transition into that lifestyle. I just have to reset my liver and pancreas over a long enough period of low-to-no carbs so I can one day eat fruits again, which i LOVE. I also incorporate OMAD and even extended fasts sometimes to ramp up the autophagy.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Last summer I was the fittest I've ever been and I was eating pizza, pasta, ice cream, milk chocolate.... but all in a 1 hour eating window with a high quality multivitamin (AOR Nutrition), a few choice supplements, and following a kettlebell program, whilst fasted of course. A long intermittent fast negates A LOT of bad food choices because it's really hard to fit a huge amount of calories into a 1 hour window without puking. Sure, I wouldn't recommend it, but it's possible.
Then covid came along and wiped all my fitness out. Slowly getting back there with the aid of some NMN (NAD precursor) The Science Behind NMN–A Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
Last summer I was the fittest I've ever been and I was eating pizza, pasta, ice cream, milk chocolate.... but all in a 1 hour eating window with a high quality multivitamin (AOR Nutrition), a few choice supplements, and following a kettlebell program, whilst fasted of course. A long intermittent fast negates A LOT of bad food choices because it's really hard to fit a huge amount of calories into a 1 hour window without puking. Sure, I wouldn't recommend it, but it's possible.
Then covid came along and wiped all my fitness out. Slowly getting back there with the aid of some NMN (NAD precursor) The Science Behind NMN–A Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule
What were your choice supplements? I did the Warrior Diet for about a year. I would literally eat an amount of food that would normally leave me feeling like a bloated tick but which eating after fasting for 20 hours left me comfortably satisfied - and still left me well below my minimum daily calories.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
AOR Multivitamin, or Thorne Day/Night.
Quercetin & Zinc
Nootropics Depot Immune Defense
Berberine & Silymarin (Milk Thistle) before any food containing sugar
Megadose (1 gram) of Melatonin + NAC + Magnesium L-Threonate for antioxidant use whilst asleep.

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
Quercetin & Zinc
Megadose (1 gram) of Melatonin + NAC + Magnesium L-Threonate for antioxidant use whilst asleep.
Thanks for that. Wow, 1g melatonin?! :O

How's the return coming?

Last edited:

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
Quercetin & Zinc

I have to ask you...how do you get 1000mg of melatonin? Do you take it all at once before bed or spread out? What brand/dosage. Highest I can find is 60mg.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Just finished day 1.

It rained as soon as I started my 45 minute outdoor workout so I guess that’s an early taste of what I’m in for.

My diet is one given to me by a pt, this is the first time I’ve meal prepped and followed a diet like this despite years of trying. Not as hard as I thought. I failed yesterday because I started eating too late and had no chance in hell of eating all the food he prescribed. Which sucked because I even had gone out of my way to do the 2 workouts.

Today I was stuffing my face with meal after meal early to try and get them all in, it’s a lot of food, but by the end of the day I was actually hungry, and I notice I have a lot more energy than normal. I think eating enough good food is going to be life changing, I’m normally very low energy.

I’m just not sure what rules I’m going to set for myself to know if I failed because I do still want to eat out from time to time that’s a big part of my life. I think I’ll probably order a meal that would fit with the plan he gave me. Maybe something along the lines of if I can honestly tell him I’ve followed the plan then it counts. Even that’s a bit vague. It just seems like way too hard of a way to have a diet on this challenge when everyone else is just not eating cakes.

The waters easy in a hot climate. I think I would of drank 5 litres today.

I’m wondering if it counts if you make a shake with the water or add electrolytes?

Actionfaker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 12, 2020
NL
Just finished day 1.

It rained as soon as I started my 45 minute outdoor workout so I guess that’s an early taste of what I’m in for.

My diet is one given to me by a pt, this is the first time I’ve meal prepped and followed a diet like this despite years of trying. Not as hard as I thought. I failed yesterday because I started eating too late and had no chance in hell of eating all the food he prescribed. Which sucked because I even had gone out of my way to do the 2 workouts.

Today I was stuffing my face with meal after meal early to try and get them all in, it’s a lot of food, but by the end of the day I was actually hungry, and I notice I have a lot more energy than normal. I think eating enough good food is going to be life changing, I’m normally very low energy.

I’m just not sure what rules I’m going to set for myself to know if I failed because I do still want to eat out from time to time that’s a big part of my life. I think I’ll probably order a meal that would fit with the plan he gave me. Maybe something along the lines of if I can honestly tell him I’ve followed the plan then it counts. Even that’s a bit vague. It just seems like way too hard of a way to have a diet on this challenge when everyone else is just not eating cakes.

The waters easy in a hot climate. I think I would of drank 5 litres today.

I’m wondering if it counts if you make a shake with the water or add electrolytes?
Nice, how is it going for you?
What kind of diet is it you're doing? Do you have any requirements like an eating window or amount of calories/macro/micro nutrients you need to hit every day? I've 'completed' it twice, but, like you, I struggled with the diet part mostly and there were things in there that shouldn't have been in hindsight, so I actually didn't complete it at all and want to do it exactly right next time. I was doing well this year, but had to stop as I got sick and will start again in a few weeks (weak, I know). You're probably saving a lot of time compared to that by starting with a PT :) and yeah, think it's a good idea to set some strict and clear rules now instead of trying to figure them out once you get hangry. Once you've set clear rules and follow them with zero compromise, that should be good, you won't be able to figure out exactly what the perfect diet is anyway and it will vary from person to person and even with time passing it seems.

Andy actually mentions eating out on one of the podcasts and said you should be living as normal as possible while doing the program and you could just customize your order and avoid the menu if there's things on it which you can't eat, which makes sense I guess, but I'm not sure how that would work in practice if you want to follow the diet 100% without compromise. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but for me that would mean having to stand in the kitchen checking how they're making the food or having a checklist asking about their ingredients and stuff lol

Regarding counting water if you've mixed it with other stuff, I'm not 100% sure, but would say that's an example of the 'if you have to ask the answer is no' mentioned in the thread.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Nice, how is it going for you?
What kind of diet is it you're doing? Do you have any requirements like an eating window or amount of calories/macro/micro nutrients you need to hit every day? I've 'completed' it twice, but, like you, I struggled with the diet part mostly and there were things in there that shouldn't have been in hindsight, so I actually didn't complete it at all and want to do it exactly right next time. I was doing well this year, but had to stop as I got sick and will start again in a few weeks (weak, I know). You're probably saving a lot of time compared to that by starting with a PT :) and yeah, think it's a good idea to set some strict and clear rules now instead of trying to figure them out once you get hangry. Once you've set clear rules and follow them with zero compromise, that should be good, you won't be able to figure out exactly what the perfect diet is anyway and it will vary from person to person and even with time passing it seems.

Andy actually mentions eating out on one of the podcasts and said you should be living as normal as possible while doing the program and you could just customize your order and avoid the menu if there's things on it which you can't eat, which makes sense I guess, but I'm not sure how that would work in practice if you want to follow the diet 100% without compromise. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but for me that would mean having to stand in the kitchen checking how they're making the food or having a checklist asking about their ingredients and stuff lol

Regarding counting water if you've mixed it with other stuff, I'm not 100% sure, but would say that's an example of the 'if you have to ask the answer is no' mentioned in the thread.
So I read the faq and it’s a no for the adding to water which you said.

The trainer has given me exactly what to eat on a day, like 175 grams fish etc.

So I meal prep and then eat it. But it’s the same every day.

Hasn’t been so bad so far but between saying no to that and no to alcohol I think it would make the challenge almost pointless because it will just consume my life for 75 days and then I’ll go back to normal. I’ve already said no to a festival and had to be talked into going on a boat trip because I didn’t want to fail.

I like how you said Andy said to live as normal as possible.

I’ll have to think what I’m going to do about diet.

Maybe just no cheat meals. Or no missing the diet unless I’m out with friends and then I have to stay as close to it as possible.

Plus I quit my job to do this challenge lol so that’s hardly living normal. Made the challenge a lot easier too. But it’s impossible when you’re doing 13.5h night shifts to do 2 workouts

Player

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 14, 2017
Gold Coast
1st March. Just started 75 Hard. I completed it the first time in 2020.
My dietary plan this time is fully plant based nutrition. Carefully reading labels
of even minimally processed foods for added sugar. Most Soy milks have sugar
added.....WTF? Have found an organic non GMO brand Aussie made. Keeping
most of my food choices fresh and home made. The only tinned things I will
occasionally rely on are beans and chick peas.

Anyone else starting March 1st?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
1st March. Just started 75 Hard. I completed it the first time in 2020.
My dietary plan this time is fully plant based nutrition. Carefully reading labels
of even minimally processed foods for added sugar. Most Soy milks have sugar
added.....WTF? Have found an organic non GMO brand Aussie made. Keeping
most of my food choices fresh and home made. The only tinned things I will
occasionally rely on are beans and chick peas.

Anyone else starting March 1st?
I’m on day 10.

Why soy? Why not oat milk?

Player

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 14, 2017
Gold Coast
I’m on day 10.

Why soy? Why not oat milk?
Mostly for protein content. I'm essentially vegetarian with fish/seafood maybe three times a month.

I'm not big on dairy milk but do love cheese and Greek Yoghurt. I like eggs too. I have gone vegan before
for a week or two at a time, but not for 10 weeks. I do know my sinuses will be grateful for the omission of dairy for a while. Let the challenge begin........

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Day 30

Some days I’m so sore and rundown from the gym I wonder why I’m doing this, but it’s getting easier.

Today was a good day, I worked out in the morning, went wakeboarding and then did my second workout and I still feel great.

I honestly think if I hadn’t of done this challenge I would of felt worse today from wake boarding and working out than I did and that’s with doing 2 workouts.

I tweaked my diet and I’m starting to drop weight now which is nice, starting to notice the changes.

My diets been really strict, I’ve followed the same meal plan every day for the last 30 days, it’s actually not that hard to do. I’ve even got the meal prep down. My first one was a mission and took hours and hours, now I can get it done just like I’m cooking a normal meal. Grocery shopping is easy too I just walk in, buy exactly what I need then leave. I’m saving so much on Uber eats and eating out that I’m eating all organic food and I’m still saving money. I definitely miss eating out though. I won’t fail myself for eating out but it has to be an occasion and I have to stay as close to the diet as I can.

There’s definitely a lot that I’m doing in this challenge that I’ll keep doing once it’s over. The diet, although less strict, is one, the water is another, and I’ll probably still workout twice a day although not every day (definitely at least once every day) and the second one will be bjj or something not an outdoor one.

I’m starting to feel really good and I’m sure soon with the diet changes I’ll start looking really good too. It’s crazy too because the diet has no sugar and I haven’t been having coffee because it’s not in there either and I’ve been feeling better than ever and I used to crave sugar and caffeine like crazy.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
I'm on day 43.

Each day I complete, the more stressful it is to risk failure. Andy himself talks about once you reach Day 50 things ramp up in difficulty.

Stay strong!

Dogstar

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 10, 2019
Cleveland, OH USA
Day 35 here. This is my second attempt. A couple of years ago I made it to day sixty-something and then fell asleep one day before reading my 10 pages . We got this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.