The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing the Andy Frisella "75 Hard" Challenge

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
Good luck guys!
all my challenges went good until weekend came and i get drunk and Monday again day 0.
Tomorrow ill quit alcohol for a month and after i will join this or another challenge.
Gicu

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
What marinades and sauces are you guys still having? I'm avoiding sugary ketchups and BBQ but still would like some flavour when I'm eating.

Tried to make a peanut satay sauce the other night with 100% natural peanut butter and some other spices but didn't turn out so great lol.

Joxsten

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 26, 2020
1st day of 75 Hard for me today. Couldn’t help but think it would be easy, so had to prove it (or prove myself wrong).
I think the biggest challenge will be the two workouts as that can be timeconsuming while also wanting to run my business. But i guess bussier people have done it, so just a bad excuse.

A little nervous about a 2 week holiday comming up in 1 months time + a operation in late August. But i thought, there is never a perfect time, so lets do it!

LouisV46

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 30, 2018
Alabama/ Nevada
Maybe you have already heard of this challenge - the 75 hard challenge by Andy Frisella who runs The MFCEO podcast (I think the top business podcast for over two years).

Basically, the rules are:

1) Strict Diet – No cheating, not even 1 bite, and No alcohol

2) Two Workouts* per Day – 1 has to be outside and both have to be at least 45 minutes

(*this can mean jogging, swimming, yoga - doesn't have to be gym)

3) Drink 1 Gallon of Water per Day – Nothing but clear, plain water counts

4) Read 10 Pager per Day – From a non-fiction self-help book or business book

5) Take a Progress Picture Every Day – So you can see the progress at the end

For 75 days with no days off.

While it might seem like a fitness challenge - it isn't. It is a discipline challenge.

Andy explains it fully here:

Let me say - it is harder than it looks. To do one day - easy. To not miss any days - very very hard.

First time I failed was cause I had a sugary drink on a date. I let a girl buy me a sugary Starbucks smoothie and wasn't being aware.

The second time (two days ago) I didn't do any reading cause I didn't have my day planned out 100%. I got sloppy with my time.

Is this challenge needed for you to be successful? Of course not.

But is it a great way to build some great habits, awareness, dedication, and discipline for those struggling with those things? 100%.

So if you feel like jumping in with me on this challenge post up.

Some additional rules:

- Don't modify any part of the challenge. This isn't a "well I did it this way" challenge. The rules are above and those are the rules.

- If you break ANY rules you go back to the start.

- Be true to yourself. The only person who gets anything out of this is YOU if you do it right. Pretending you did this won't help and will most likely hurt.

- No audiobooks ha. I still listen to them as I walk every day but Andy is clear that the 10 pages a day are to be read by you.

That is it:

Here are my past stats but I will consider today day one since I have to restart...

View attachment 24988

View attachment 24989

(started on the 23rd of May and failed twice since)

So who is in with me?
(or has already started)

-----------

June 2020 update:

- I completed the challenge at the end of 2019 just before New Years.
- Hands down the best thing I ever did for myself mentally and physically
- The biz gains were also massive and still building up from the progress I made

- I have dropped off the last few weeks from corona/other stuff so I am not back on it again!

Video here if you want to follow along and post up here too:

I am restarting on page 22 of this thread if you want to follow along/post up there.

Hey!

Just wrote a fun short article about what I learned completing the challenge.

I also share tips for completing it successfully!

Enjoy!

Reasons For Trusting The Process & Working Out Like A Boomer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.