The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

24, Industrial Engineer, from Slowlane Mentality slowly transitioning to Fastlane mindset

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Chomiyeon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 15, 2020
Hi, everyone or should I say Fastlaners!

I just graduated from Uni yesterday while some of my batchmates are filled with joy, I dreaded this event because I know this is the start of that "adulting" phase. The pressure to have work, piling bills to pay, taxes, pressure to have a family before 30, have to own house, etc.

I was also involved in some local MLM companies. Lost some friends because of the "kidnapping technique" where we are taught to set up a friendly meeting but it will turn out as a seminar. (Thinking about it now, I will definitely be furious if someone did that to me lol) . I realized that when a certain MLM company have top earners who are treated like celebrities by the members, it's already too late.

Back then I have this get-rich-quick mindset so I easily get scammed to opportunities online/offline that is attractive where money will easily come with few work involve.

Looking back I see a very different person to who I am now. I'm really disgusted by my mindset before. It was all selfish

When I got invited in one seminar about insurance 4 years ago, I knew deep inside there was wrong. I know I want to enjoy life now at my youth and there's more to life than working to pay their premiums so I can live with millions by the time I retire.

So I studied personal finance more and read personal improvements books.

I love TMF and Unscripted since I can relate to the mindset shift - from Slowlane to Fastlane.

Thank you for reading my story.

I'm currently working now at a tech startup with a sales role while learning more skills on the side and plotting my plan to start a business with CENTS in mind.

Hope I can also provide value here to this forum as I am surely will learn a lot from all of you. Thank you again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...