The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 24, Industrial Engineer, from Slowlane Mentality slowly transitioning to Fastlane mindset

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Chomiyeon

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 15, 2020
Hi, everyone or should I say Fastlaners!

I just graduated from Uni yesterday while some of my batchmates are filled with joy, I dreaded this event because I know this is the start of that "adulting" phase. The pressure to have work, piling bills to pay, taxes, pressure to have a family before 30, have to own house, etc.

I was also involved in some local MLM companies. Lost some friends because of the "kidnapping technique" where we are taught to set up a friendly meeting but it will turn out as a seminar. (Thinking about it now, I will definitely be furious if someone did that to me lol) . I realized that when a certain MLM company have top earners who are treated like celebrities by the members, it's already too late.

Back then I have this get-rich-quick mindset so I easily get scammed to opportunities online/offline that is attractive where money will easily come with few work involve.

Looking back I see a very different person to who I am now. I'm really disgusted by my mindset before. It was all selfish

When I got invited in one seminar about insurance 4 years ago, I knew deep inside there was wrong. I know I want to enjoy life now at my youth and there's more to life than working to pay their premiums so I can live with millions by the time I retire.

So I studied personal finance more and read personal improvements books.

I love TMF and Unscripted since I can relate to the mindset shift - from Slowlane to Fastlane.

Thank you for reading my story.

I'm currently working now at a tech startup with a sales role while learning more skills on the side and plotting my plan to start a business with CENTS in mind.

Hope I can also provide value here to this forum as I am surely will learn a lot from all of you. Thank you again!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom