What's new

New Structure to Business and Sales

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Utopia

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 7, 2016
Messages
105
Location
Traveling
Rep Bank
$575
User Power: 169%
It's been 5 months now since I've been doing my business. Leaving a job completely it's all on me to build it even better now.

At the start I was working with a coach and we structured it in the following way:
  • I held a weekly meet up where I would teach others. This took time to build up, but provided prospective clients and sales calls (close rate of 25% here).
  • I have a YouTube channel that has a small following (very small).
  • The strategy is essentially to drive everyone the the website and we do this primarily by guest blog posts and podcast features.
  • From the guest blog they have a lead magnet that only leads them to a coaching call option
  • The end goal is to sign them up with a coaching program that lasts several months (was the only source of income).
This results of this hasn't been overwelming, but I am in it for the long game. My coach said that it would take some time to make this a reality, but after listening to a webinar by Michael Dillard (review here) I am thinking I should re-structure the processes. Here are my ideas, if you guys want to chime in:
  • Do Facebook ads leading to a lead magnet video (free).
  • Then I get their email address and lead them to an upsell page related to the video where then there are three options -
    1. $0.99 - 9.99 product
    2. $19.99 - 59.00 product
    3. $19.99 - 99.00 community group.
From here I am thinking that I can recoup all of the advertising costs from Facebook ads and grow my email list for future prospective clients as well. What do you guys think?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom