The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moved to Scottsdale, Growing a Web Design Firm

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Well done Dan - you earned that one.

I’m really excited to see how next year goes for you. You’re going to have the ability to get a nice steady income coming in, the skills are getting better all the time, and you’re in a great location.

I’m sure there is a big opportunity coming for you to branch out of web design into something with an even higher level of potential.

Exciting stuff!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats on the big contract, this thread is like a time machine for me and delivers incredible nostalgia -- we both got our start the same way, with the same abrupt move, and in the same city.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Well done Dan - you earned that one.

I’m really excited to see how next year goes for you. You’re going to have the ability to get a nice steady income coming in, the skills are getting better all the time, and you’re in a great location.

I’m sure there is a big opportunity coming for you to branch out of web design into something with an even higher level of potential.

Exciting stuff!

Thanks man! I'm really excited about this one but I'm ready to just put my head down and work on the next one. Now that I have a decent amount of prospects in the $5-20k range, I know if I hustle I can get pretty close and pass my goal of $100k for this year.

Completely agreed though, I love how much I've learned running this business but I want to pivot to an industry and create a business where if I hit a homerun it's life-changing money instead of just good web design/SEO money.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
but I want to pivot to an industry and create a business where if I hit a homerun it's life-changing money instead of just good web design/SEO money
What is life-changing money for you?

Building an agency for web design/seo isn't an option for you?

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Congrats on the big contract, this thread is like a time machine for me and delivers incredible nostalgia -- we both got our start the same way, with the same abrupt move, and in the same city.

Thanks MJ! I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm really excited for what's to come.

You'll enjoy that some of my family/friends who were the most vocal and critical when I told them I was leaving my safe/cushy job are starting to come around now that they see how things have been going.

I think they're just coming around because they're seeing the event (me getting a check for $8k, making over 5 figures this month, etc)... but it's still entertaining to hear their change of tone.

I want to stress too that it's not just the business side of things that have been better - making the move out here to Scottsdale has been incredible. The great group of friends that I've made, the nicer climate, having my freedom back, and just being and feeling happier/healthier in general... can't put a price tag on that.

As I said before, still a long way to go - but I know I can keep growing/learning and make it happen.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
What is life-changing money for you?

Building an agency for web design/seo isn't an option for you?

I'm currently in my late 20s and I see life-changing money as enough to retire in my 30s. The way I work, I don't think I could ever truly retire and just sit around doing nothing but I want my time/freedom back and the ability to be able to pick and choose what I can do.

I look at it this way for the web design/seo side of things - the only way I make life-changing money in that space is if I build out an agency, hire employees, etc. With how fast things move in the tech space, what I'm doing right now could be completely obsolete in a few years. If I keep things just as a one man shop and outsource for larger projects it seems like the cap is around $200k a year, which isn't anywhere near what I'd need to retire early.

I'm a quick learner and know I could kill it in another space where if I hit a homerun it means retiring in my 30s vs. making maybe $150-250k in one good year with the seo/web business.

So what that means for my short-term plans is once I get a good amount of recurring revenue with this business, I can outsource the more monotonous parts of SEO/web design and use this business for cash flow while I build up another business with a much higher ceiling.

CardinalFlame

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jul 2, 2019
Scottsdale
Hey everyone,

It's been about one year since I joined the forum and thanks to the great advice of some members of the community, I've been able to completely change my life and move in a better direction.

To keep it simple, I was working at an investment bank in NYC and absolutely hated my life / how I was treated.

This week I just moved into my apartment in Scottsdale after making the cross country drive solo. A few months back I started my web design business with the help of Fox's course which has provided tremendous value and I've already closed a $1250 and a $4000 sale so far (a few other possible ones in the pipeline too).

When I was trying to find my way, I probably cold emailed 250+ businesses and cold called 150+ with lots of rejection, but it was a great learning experience.

I know a lot of members are from the Scottsdale/Phoenix area, and as I'm new to the area, it would be great to meet up if anyone is interested to grab a coffee/drink sometime.

Thanks!
I am just starting this thread but am also in the Scottsdale area and would love to meet up just for coffee and to exchange progress, bounce ideas or just converse with someone else who truly understands what I/the other am/is trying to achieve (TMF )! PM when you have some time!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Just a quick update to the tracking below as one of my $200 monthly clients just paid below. Also a few more updates:

It still seems odd that I'm working way less than I did last year but making way more money, but that's the beauty of building out a system and learning from so many veterans on here and in Fox's groups!

For the large contract I just closed, I subcontracted the more complex part of the website functionality out and the person I hired for that (I believe he's a member of the FLF) is absolutely killing it. We have a weekly call with the client and the client is very happy with the amazing progress we've made already in the first week.

Since I've been subcontracting more monotonous work now that I have the budget to, I've been spending my time doing outreach and working on bringing in more clients. I'm currently putting my head down to do some more outreach for SEO and preparing some proposals for some high-value website leads that came in from referrals.

Absolutely crazy that in the last 3 months I've made more than I would've month-month that I did at my old NYC investment banking job!

2019 Revenue Tracker: $43,180 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Monthly Recurring Revenue: $2,100 Per Month / $10,000 Per Month Goal

Last edited:

Zimbizee

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 11, 2017
uk
2019 Revenue Tracker: $43,155 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Have to congratulate you on your success this past 18+ months, just read through the entire thread and have only respect and admiration for your determination in making this work.

I have been looking at various seo courses and it's a minefield of misinformation. Would you mind messaging me the seo course that you took?.

Good luck on your continued success

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

I've been working like crazy and just putting my head down and I wanted to take a moment to reflect on my best month so far with this business, by a good amount.

For the month of September my business brought in around $11,500 and it was my first 5 figure month from a cashflow perspective. I still have a long way to go with my recurring revenue goals, but I can't complain about the wins I've had with some of the larger web design contracts, even if they are one-offs and not recurring monthly income.

It's amazingly entertaining how much more often close family members have been throwing the "lucky" word around with the recent wins that I've had. Same way that it's described in the books, people don't see the high levels of stress, doubt, frustration, etc. (the process) and they just see the monthly figure (the event) that I brought in this month.

Maybe it's the imposter syndrome, but I still feel like I haven't done anything yet and there's still a long road ahead, but I've been really enjoying the progress of all of this and learning/adapting. The main goals for the immediate future is to keep bumping up that recurring monthly income and closing the larger web design contracts.

For the more long-term future (maybe in the last 6-18 months), the goal is to start looking for opportunities for my next move and the next business with my sights aimed at something that has a much larger ceiling than this current business. Building up that recurring revenue from SEO will help bring in steady income while I can focus on the next business.

I honestly have no idea where to even start with that but it's exciting to think about and I know I've learned so much from this business that I can hit the ground running for the next thing.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
It's amazingly entertaining how much more often close family members have been throwing the "lucky" word around with the recent wins that I've had. Same way that it's described in the books, people don't see the high levels of stress, doubt, frustration, etc. (the process) and they just see the monthly figure (the event) that I brought in this month.

LOL... yep! It really is amazing how "lucky" we get when we work our asses off building our own income outside of traditional jobs. :happy:

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Quick update for the numbers below as my $1,500 monthly client paid automatically for the first of the month:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $44,680 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Another solid day! Just closed a $5k web design project for a small real estate business here in my area. I have known the business owner from networking events for a while now.

This was the first time that I pitched the price + deal in person (used to do it always over email which I'm sure cost me A LOT of sales). It was so much easier to do, I was able to handle their objections right on the spot and educate them about things that seemed unclear or things that would've made them hesitate otherwise.

I'll update the numbers once the contract is signed and payments come through, but we sat down for an hour or so and ironed everything out and it ended with us agreeing to the amount, terms, and what exactly I'd be providing so they asked me to send over the invoice and the contract for them to sign this afternoon.

It's really encouraging how much better I'm getting at just dealing with people in general in sales situations. I was really indifferent on the outcome of this one, I was just excited to pitch in person and get ready to deal with any objections that came up. I viewed it as a solid learning experience regardless of what happens.

Really excited to kick this one off too, their current site is brutal so I know I can get them great results with this project. These owners have amazing experience in the industry, testimonials, and other factors that differentiate them but their current site doesn't communicate that at all.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I was really indifferent on the outcome of this one, I was just excited to pitch in person and get ready to deal with any objections that came up. I viewed it as a solid learning experience regardless of what happens.
^^^ If there’s a secret to sales I suspect it’s this.

Be excited to speak to someone to find out how you can help them, but be indifferent to the outcome of making a sale.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

The recent client that I closed just paid the invoice so I'm going to update the numbers below. Note that they asked if they could pay on a monthly plan instead of just the usual 50% deposit / 50% when completed.

These are people I've known through networking for over a year and I trust them so I was ok with it, also I made sure to include a legally binding contract (that I ran by my contract lawyer who's helped in the past).

We agreed to do the $5k broken up into 15 months of payments which will just mean that after I finish the majority of this project in the next 4-6 weeks, I'll have $333.33 per month in recurring revenue for the next year+

Updated numbers below:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $45,013 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Monthly Recurring Revenue: $2,433 Per Month / $10,000 Per Month Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Another good day - agreed to terms for a $5500 website + strategy deal (not official yet until he signs the contract and pays the invoice so I'll update the numbers then)!

A lead basically fell into my lap from a networking event I've been doing and he reached out to me. He is launching a new business and he really liked my site. What I was proud of myself for doing is that he was initially just viewing what I was offering as a commodity (web design) and then I started talking about the business strategy to identify how he was going to monetize this.

He stopped at one point and said "wait, you can help with this too? I thought I was going to have to hire someone else for that"... all of a sudden, my value just shot up in his eyes.

Met up with him again today and he agreed to the one off price of $5500 and a monthly maintenance after that for probably $300-500 per month (still TBD). Even though I was a little nervous, it was great to pitch the price/quote in person again and get better at handling objections on the spot.

Will keep everyone posted but that would make around $10.5k locked down in new deals in just the last week!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

Quick update to the numbers, as a recurring $300 per month client just paid:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $45,313 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

Just remembered that it's almost the 2 year anniversary of when I quit my investment banking job.

I still have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but I've learned so much and it's been such a rewarding experience so far running this business and just taking on all of these challenges.

The funniest thing I've experienced is close friends/family members/old colleagues are sort of rewriting history. In the beginning, the same people telling me "no one quits XYZ company" and "you're throwing your life away" and "you worked so hard to get all of those certifications and to get your degree"... now changed their tune to:

"I knew you would do well"
"It's nice that you got lucky", or
"It was an easy choice for you because you knew what business to do"

Not exactly like I'm breaking the bank, but they see the recent successes I've had and the good months (making more than I was making at the old job over the last 4 months or so) and they see the event instead of process of all of the doubt, stress, and failures that happened over the last few years.

I've feel like I've grown so much as a person with moving across the country and forcing myself to start all over and really challenge myself to build this business. I'm at the point now where I don't think I could ever work for someone else again and I'm really excited for the future.

It's really surprised me how much I've enjoyed this area of Scottsdale, it's a really inspiring atmosphere and it makes me want to do better every day. I had the chance to meet up with @MJ DeMarco @biophase and @AllenCrawley and a few other fastlaners a few weeks ago which was a great experience which would've obviously never happened if I was still miserable in my old location/job in NYC.

I'm also really excited to meet so many other fastlaners at the summit coming up in February.

I just want to keep learning and challenging myself and I know I can make an impact and find more success throughout whatever business ventures that I take on.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
. I had the chance to meet up with @MJ DeMarco @biophase and @AllenCrawley and a few other fastlaners a few weeks ago which was a great experience which would've obviously never happened if I was still miserable in my old location/job in NYC.
We took a vote. Your new nickname is IDidntKnowIHadaFlushDan.

Jav100

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 20, 2016
Hi there! Congrats on your success!

I've been thinking of starting a web/SEO agency for some time - sometimes kicking myself for not doing it when SEO was much much easier. I've been building websites, before the web really even took off! (Commodore 64/Amiga hyperlinking document programs), and have built a few websites for others (stores, real estate agents, jewelry, dynamic sites). Some of which rank first page for keywords.

While I have great general knowledge of web design, marketing, SEO having a marketing degree and several years of experience, I would like to make sure I am up to date on skills given they change so fast.

Can you list the classes you recommend or PM them to me? I book marked the uDemy ones you listed. I know Fox's class is one, but the others, like the SEO one? Also, can you share your outreach email and website audit template or tool you use?

I just bought a house and the lawyer I used had a outdated website so I am working on getting him to hire me. Then I am aiming for the town's website I live in as I know some of the politicians here.

I live in North New Jersey right outside Manhattan so happy to meet up if you visit soon.

Thanks,
John

Hey Everyone,

Just remembered that it's almost the 2 year anniversary of when I quit my investment banking job.

I still have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but I've learned so much and it's been such a rewarding experience so far running this business and just taking on all of these challenges.

The funniest thing I've experienced is close friends/family members/old colleagues are sort of rewriting history. In the beginning, the same people telling me "no one quits XYZ company" and "you're throwing your life away" and "you worked so hard to get all of those certifications and to get your degree"... now changed their tune to:

"I knew you would do well"
"It's nice that you got lucky", or
"It was an easy choice for you because you knew what business to do"

Not exactly like I'm breaking the bank, but they see the recent successes I've had and the good months (making more than I was making at the old job over the last 4 months or so) and they see the event instead of process of all of the doubt, stress, and failures that happened over the last few years.

I've feel like I've grown so much as a person with moving across the country and forcing myself to start all over and really challenge myself to build this business. I'm at the point now where I don't think I could ever work for someone else again and I'm really excited for the future.

It's really surprised me how much I've enjoyed this area of Scottsdale, it's a really inspiring atmosphere and it makes me want to do better every day. I had the chance to meet up with @MJ DeMarco @biophase and @AllenCrawley and a few other fastlaners a few weeks ago which was a great experience which would've obviously never happened if I was still miserable in my old location/job in NYC.

I'm also really excited to meet so many other fastlaners at the summit coming up in February.

I just want to keep learning and challenging myself and I know I can make an impact and find more success throughout whatever business ventures that I take on.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hi there! Congrats on your success!

I've been thinking of starting a web/SEO agency for some time - sometimes kicking myself for not doing it when SEO was much much easier. I've been building websites, before the web really even took off! (Commodore 64/Amiga hyperlinking document programs), and have built a few websites for others (stores, real estate agents, jewelry, dynamic sites). Some of which rank first page for keywords.

While I have great general knowledge of web design, marketing, SEO having a marketing degree and several years of experience, I would like to make sure I am up to date on skills given they change so fast.

Can you list the classes you recommend or PM them to me? I book marked the uDemy ones you listed. I know Fox's class is one, but the others, like the SEO one? Also, can you share your outreach email and website audit template or tool you use?

I just bought a house and the lawyer I used had a outdated website so I am working on getting him to hire me. Then I am aiming for the town's website I live in as I know some of the politicians here.

I live in North New Jersey right outside Manhattan so happy to meet up if you visit soon.

Thanks,
John

Hey John - I'll PM you with some more info. Didn't want to leave you hanging just didn't have a chance to check the forum in a few days.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

Just got a call from the $5,500 website design deal that I spoke about last week and the individual told me that he wasn't ready to move forward and to put that kind of money down.

Either way, it's really nice to be in a position where one falling through like that isn't a big deal. I am currently almost at capacity with the current work I have anyway, but still trying to keep bringing on new deals to continue to grow the business.

I have a much warmer lead that I've been speaking with for the past month from a referral and I'm going to pitch her $8,500 for an ecommerce website and then $500 per month for a maintenance deal.

She's been really busy with some personal things going on but I have a really good feeling about that one once I'm able to set some time to speak with her again.

I've just been going into all of this with the same attitude that every experience is a way to learn more and get better and even with the one that fell through, it was great practice once again to pitch the price in person and deal with objections / think on my feet.

Will keep everyone posted!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Quick update - $100 / month client just paid so updating the numbers below:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $45,413 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

Monthly client went ahead and paid for $200 - updated numbers below:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $45,613 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

The $16k client has been really happy with the progress we've made so far. He went ahead and paid the next installment of payments (10% for when he was all set with the design) so next steps are to get the ecommerce component working and then make the site go live.

Updating the numbers below:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $47,213 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

One more quick update as it's the 1st of the month and my $1500/month SEO client paid today:

2019 Revenue Tracker: $48,713 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
Big day! Just closed a $16k website project. I've always been good in in-person meetings but I was definitely trying to not act too off when I was excited seeing him cut me a check for the 50% deposit.

This has been months in the works with lots of back and forth - this client came to me as a referral from a much smaller site project that I did for the travel company.

From a cashflow perspective, this is now my best month yet (previously I'd beaten my record this July and August).. really exciting stuff!

He also agreed to a $500 per month maintenance plan (which will kick off once the project is done). I'd imagine this project shouldn't take more than 1-2 months.

Updating the numbers below to add in the $8k deposit (and I also got a payment for my PPC client paying me $300 per month):

2019 Revenue Tracker: $42,955 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Awesome! What industry was this in , if you don't; mind me asking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.