The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a personal mentor / coaching program meant for anyone who is serious about getting off to a solid start - or to take an existing product based business to the next level.

A few years back, I offered coaching in this thread, which was heavily Amazon-focused. I coached several people during that time, many who I still remain great friends with to this day.

Also,@biophase offered another excellent coaching program here, but I didn't want to step on his toes so before making this post, I reached out to him. He has said he is cool with me also offering this since he may or may not continue with his offer, and besides - him and I offer a few different things in our coaching that make each of us unique.

Who am I?
stayblcam_inventor_creator_eskil_nordhaug.jpg
I'm what could be considered an "internet veteran", having been online since 1992 before there were even web browsers. I learned programming on my first Commodore 128D computer back in 1988 and taught myself every kind of program and script language I could get my hands on for years.

I have been a highly active contributor on a few large business forums over the years, including this forum of course, and many people can vouch for my experience and dedication to help others. I used to spend hours writing long posts and threads to help other people, and I also blogged for years on the topics of internet and affiliate marketing.

I was an early adopter of Google Adwords and Facebook ads in their first years and have done online / PPC marketing since 2004 when I launched my first business, that I later sold in 2008. During all these years, I have 'been there and done' that on both ends of business - from consulting and helping other companies grow their ROI and profits - to launching and developing my own products, which is where my focus is these days.

After starting from scratch again a few years ago - I invented, designed, prototyped, and patented a physical product that is now in high demand - attracting some very large partner companies. Last year, my companies did nearly $1 Million in sales, though I have helped other companies and entrepreneurs make quite a lot more than that over the years.

I have also been interviewed about my ventures in INC.com (by Stephen Key), and other outlets such as AffPlaybook, and foundr Magazine.

Time versus money - why I wish had had a mentor
Quitting my last day job in 2010 felt AMAZING, and the freedom of time to control your own destiny and lifestyle is really priceless. I remember there were many times in my earlier years that I wished that I had a mentor, but I thought at the time that saving money and doing it all myself was instead the best way to go. Surely, I learned a TON of different things with my shoestring budget, DIY attitude - and I became very very knowledgeable in a wide range of fields (more on that below). But if I could go back and do it again - I would have spent some of my money on a mentor so I could have gotten there much faster. I would have also outsourced much more of the work. I instead paid with my time to get where I am today.

What can I help you with?
Basically, whether you are starting from scratch without a clue - or if you already have a business that is going but needs direction and growth - I think I can help you.
0s5nl3i.jpg

NOTE: For a more detailed overview of my skill set, background, and experience - please see the attached PDF at the bottom.
  • Idea brainstorming and validation (If you're starting from scratch)
  • Prototyping and pre-production development
  • Product research and sourcing
  • Crowdfunding success and other ways to fund your idea
  • The various ways to monetize a business idea
  • The do’s and don’ts of packaging and label design
  • Establishing and building a brand that consumers love
  • Making videos that will support your marketing efforts
  • Utilizing social media and influencer marketing to its fullest
  • How to start getting noticed and drive exposure
  • 'Outside the box' marketing/promotion ways to acquire customers
  • Selling on Amazon
  • Driving targeted traffic and front-end sales from PPC / paid traffic sources (Facebook Ads, Google, Instagram, and more)
  • Creating your own affiliate program to drive sales
  • Converting visitors to sales and why every detail on your website matters
  • Maximizing back-end sales, list-building, and LCV (lifetime customer value)
  • Getting distributors and retailers interested in your product
  • Planning the long term strategy and goal for your business

What can I NOT help you with?
There are some topics that I am less familiar with, so if you're seeking a mentor in any of the following areas, you might want to talk to someone else;
  • SaaS
  • App development
  • Ebook / Kindle business model
  • Real estate investing
  • B2B business models
  • Web service development (if you're looking to make the next big social media platform, I'm not your guy)
What do you charge?
I realize so many people are in different stages and have very different needs – ranging from complete beginners without a business - to those who may only need or want some business coaching and advice in the shorter term so they can move forward again.

So, I'm now offering the following 3 different pricing tiers - something for everyone :)

How does the coaching work?
Based on what seemed to work well from my previous coaching, and what people prefer, the coaching will look like this;
  • Weekly 1-on-1 Skype (or similar) calls where we go over your past week's progress, current challenges, and an action plan for the following week. I am in the Arizona timezone but will try to accommodate people's availability if they live outside the US.
  • You will get my private email and can of course communicate with me as much as you like that way also
  • I will set up a closed Facebook group for students where I will share resources that everyone can access, everyone can interact, etc.
  • Based on demand, I may also set up weekly group call sessions similar to what Kenric did for his program
What's the fine print? (Disclaimer)
Kenric worded this well in his thread, and I will loosely paraphrase the same disclaimer as he had here. Basically - I will do what I can to drive you forward, set goals for you, follow up, mentor you, and answer any questions along the way. But with all and any business ventures - there are never any guarantees for success. At the end of the day, only YOU are in charge, and must take the action steps needed. I also cannot babysit you every day or constantly try to reach out to you if you do not actively try to reach out to me.

How do I sign up?
You can sign up through this form here;

Eskil's Mentoring to Accelerate Your Growth (LINK)

I will then get back to you via email, and we get can started soon after the practical stuff is out of the way. I look forward to coaching you!

Eskil​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Eskil-coaching-background-credentials.pdf
    550.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Eskil,

I approved this on 1 condition: That in your following post(s), you are transparent with the current status of your company.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Eskil,
I approved this on 1 condition: That in your following post(s), you are transparent with the current status of your company.

No problem! To those who haven't followed my progress thread - my main business has been undergoing a big setback caused by what can best be described as "a series of unfortunate events" - leading to a cash flow pinch that we are currently working our way out of.

I wrote openly and in detail about what happened here;
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/progress-thread-mass-market-product-creation-–-from-prototype-to-sales.50951/page-18#post-597434

If you're not an INSIDERS, it can be summed up as a situation where overwhelming sales got ahead of what our manufacturer was able to produce, and on top of that - when a large order of unusable parts was delivered to us without a quick way to recover - all of this hurt our cash flow and ability to deliver in time to our customers.

There were some tough lessons learned in this process, but we are working around this now by bringing on investors and setting up more than one manufacturing facility to prevent us from ever relying on just one source again. The plan right now is to be be fully operational again within a month or less.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
No problem! To those who haven't followed my progress thread - my main business has been undergoing a big setback caused by what can best be described as "a series of unfortunate events" - leading to a cash flow pinch that we are currently working our way out of.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/progress-thread-mass-market-product-creation-–-from-prototype-to-sales.50951/page-18#post-597434

If you're not an INSIDERS, it can be summed up as a situation where overwhelming sales got ahead of what our manufacturer was able to produce, and on top of that - when a large order of unusable parts was delivered to us without a quick way to recover - all of this hurt our cash flow and ability to deliver in time to our customers.

There were some tough lessons learned in this process, but we are working around this now by bringing on investors and setting up more than one manufacturing facility to prevent us from ever relying on just one source again. The plan right now is to be be fully operational again within a month or less.

/\/\ lessons learned from the above experience, alone, might be worth the price of admission. Thanks for sharing.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
So, is this a rapid cash-flow play to help your other business?

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
So, is this a rapid cash-flow play to help your other business?
Yes, when you have a family and people that depend on you - you have to be able to provide for them through thick and thin - so I felt now is the right time to put some of my time to good use and do this.

So many people have asked me over the years if I will ever offer any kind of comprehensive coaching on the things I mentioned here (not just Amazon, which the previous coaching was all about), but I never could or had the time. Might as well devote some of my energy now to get back on track, and also help others along the way.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Eskil is a great guy. I would vouch for his knowledge and commitment if anyone is doubting it.

I've known him for several years and we got to know each other from another forum before we both came here to the Fastlane Forum.

We have been in the same circles many times over the years and interviewed in mostly the same publications. We keep in contact and have shared info over Skype and have been in the same masterminds.

Like myself, he is a bit of a unicorn if I was to use "valley speak".

If you need a coach, Eskil is for sure a good bet to make.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
I remember kicking myself after your former Amazon coaching filled up and I didn't join it. I've already spread myself too thin till at least the end of the year otherwise I'd be in for sure.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Eskil is a real entrepreneur with real business experience who you want to be learning from.

I'm sure you read all these success stories on the forum of successful entrepreneurs and want to learn from them...and (I'm not on the inside so I'm sure he has a progress thread there), but on the outside, you don't see the experience Eskil has...

Not only in the online advertising and product development space, but all around.

I first met Eskil at the conferences and Fastlane meetups in Scottsdale, AZ and then when I moved to Seattle in 2015, I met with him when flew up there to attend trade shows, meeting with reps from large companies to strike licensing deals, etc.

He's obviously built businesses and has the experience to get you to build yours faster (imagine having your business already built, avoiding the roadblocks he can guide you past...and having that clarity and mentorship you've been looking for...) But also, from what he mentioned in this thread, he has the persistence and experience navigating through the "dips" businesses face.

It's not all rainbows and sunshine when your business starts making money, and the value you get from his experience navigating through that is worth its weight in gold. Either way, you'll learn how to avoid that when you're at the top...or if something happens to you, you'll have an experienced mentor to guide you through it when times get tough.

Obviously he mentioned above that he is offering this through a time where he is going through that dip...which does not take away from the value he can offer you from his experience. And perhaps when he gets through it and his business is growing to even new and greater heights...he won't have the time to offer you this mentorship again...

That's why you should act on it now because obviously I can vouch for what you're about to get here from knowing him first-hand.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Eskil is a real entrepreneur with real business experience who you want to be learning from.

I'm sure you read all these success stories on the forum of successful entrepreneurs and want to learn from them...and (I'm not on the inside so I'm sure he has a progress thread there), but on the outside, you don't see the experience Eskil has...

Not only in the online advertising and product development space, but all around.

I first met Eskil at the conferences and Fastlane meetups in Scottsdale, AZ and then when I moved to Seattle in 2015, I met with him when flew up there to attend trade shows, meeting with reps from large companies to strike licensing deals, etc.

He's obviously built businesses and has the experience to get you to build yours faster (imagine having your business already built, avoiding the roadblocks he can guide you past...and having that clarity and mentorship you've been looking for...) But also, from what he mentioned in this thread, he has the persistence and experience navigating through the "dips" businesses face.

It's not all rainbows and sunshine when your business starts making money, and the value you get from his experience navigating through that is worth its weight in gold. Either way, you'll learn how to avoid that when you're at the top...or if something happens to you, you'll have an experienced mentor to guide you through it when times get tough.

Obviously he mentioned above that he is offering this through a time where he is going through that dip...which does not take away from the value he can offer you from his experience. And perhaps when he gets through it and his business is growing to even new and greater heights...he won't have the time to offer you this mentorship again...

That's why you should act on it now because obviously I can vouch for what you're about to get here from knowing him first-hand.
Sooo, you are dropping 4 grand for his mentorship? @AndrewNC

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'll hop in and agree with the other's. I met Eskil back at one of the earlier Beer and Pancakes and have stayed in touch with him since then. He knows what he's talking about, admits to the things he doesn't know, and would make a great mentor to be connected with.

If you are on the fence about how to get started and need a proven entrepreneur to help guide you down your own path I'd highly recommend you consider it.

Sooo, you are dropping 4 grand for his mentorship? @AndrewNC

I don't want to speak for Andrew but I'm pretty sure he has his own thing going on right now. I'm in a similar position with my own projects.

IMHO paid mentorships like this are best suited for folks who haven't done much on their own yet, or who DO have things going on but feel like the potential isn't being realized. $4k is not a lot of money to spend fixing your business problems or getting started with a hell of a push-start in the right direction.

At the end of the day it's pretty simple math - do you feel you'd spend more than $4k learning the things that Eskil could teach you directly?

I spent $4k on websites I never ended up using in a previous business. I've spent $4k on failed ad campaigns. I've spent $4k on inventory orders for products I shouldn't have purchased in the first place. I've spent $20k on broker fees for an agreement I shouldn't have been in on the last business I sold. $4k on mentorship is a damn steal compared to the money you can spend learning these things yourself.

Frankly if I was just getting started I'd be seriously, seriously looking at one of the great programs being put on by a few of the various forum members right now. Eskil included.

Hong King Kong

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Sep 29, 2012
Everywhere
Learning marketing alone from Eskil is worth 4K!

He literally sold so much of his own product SO quickly... that his manufacturer couldn't keep up and left him in a pinch.

Did I mention he invented, patented, got free international press to crowdfund and mass produce it himself?

I'm happy to have met Eskil at the fastlane summit in my early years of entrepreneurship. His journey has inspired a lot of what I'm doing with my business today.

If you're looking to shave years off your learning curve, and have a great mentor and friend who can help you build and scale up a REAL business... look no further, this is it!

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
I got to spend some time with Eskil last year at the B&P and came away impressed and inspired, both by his process and by him as a person. He gave a great presentation about the invention of stayblcam and the many steps along the way in terms of product development, manufacturing, sales, marketing. What stood out to me was his process and creative problem solving. The only reason I'm not jumping on this offer right now is that I just did Kenric's coaching program.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks a lot for all the kind words so far! :)

Also - I'm more than happy to answer any question about the coaching either here in this thread, or via pm.

kamanuci

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 7, 2013
Hi,

I was one of Eskil's students when he first offered coaching and it was one of the best investments for me, my business and my family. When I started with Eskil I knew a little bit about Amazon but not much. Eskil walked me through everything from product research, keyword research, launching a product and growing the business. Since then I've become a full-time Amazon seller and last year my wife quit her job and joined the business.

What is also great was that as a side benefit he introduced me to his network of like-minded hustlers which was great and we still talk to this day. I owe my current livelihood to Eskil helping me out in the beginning.

A few notes:
- This is not an end all be all. Even after this coaching or for any coaching for that matter you still have to continue to learn and grow. No coach is going to teach you all you need to know for the rest of your life and if they say they will they are liars.
- You have to be willing to work and hustle. This isn't a concierge service. Eskil isn't going to do it for you but he will be an experienced guide. He is teaching you to fish, not giving you fish
- This is not for everyone but for some it is life changing as it was for me. If you a looking for a get rich quick scheme or a cash grab move on. Eskil will teach you skills that you will have to develop even after the coaching that you can transfer into a great business (last time I checked Amazon and e-commerce isn't going anywhere) so you will be investing in skills that can help you for the life of your business.
- I did shell out the thousands for coaching before and I would do it again.

I'm sure you are thinking, so where is your proof of your success. Below, I've attached my Amazon sale numbers since I started the business.

Lastly, if you are serious, I've given Eskil permission to give out my personal email address and phone number to those that are truly interested if you wanted to talk to me directly so contact him if you want to talk to me directly.

Sales.jpg

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I also took Eskil's initial coaching course when it was offered. Overall I can't say enough good things about Eskil and the coaching program he put together.

If you need a jump start or are looking to find a way to get to that next level, this is your guy. As others have mentioned, you are going to have to hustle and commit (which is where I failed by trying to chase shiny objects, but that's a story for another day and thread) but the information and opportunity is there. Not only that, 6 months is a heck of a LONG time to have access to someone with his skill sets.

More than anything though, I doubt you will have many chances to work with a more genuine individual. Never once did I feel like I was paying for a service where I didn't believe I was the most important person he was working with. Honestly, I am not sure how he did because I know I was one of like 5 or 6 students at the time. Even long after my paid time was up he continued to help me through some rough spots I was stuck on. I believe he actually cared about seeing me succeed.

I am also happy to offer my contact information for anyone considering the course. I may not be as glaring of a success story as Kamanuci or some of the others, but that is a reflection of my own effort put in and I would be happy to be a speak as a reference to Eskil's character and knowledge.

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
I am also one of Eskil's students. I can honestly say that Eskil has always been available to answer any question I had via skype. Eskil has never withheld any of his knowledge. He genuinely likes to help and share as much knowledge as he can. If you are on the fence with starting a business I recommend becoming a student. After seeking help from Eskil the puzzle has started to fit together for me. Eskil has also coached me about my mindset and has reminded me when I am thinking short term, and how to get back infto fastlane/long term thinking mode. After all isnt mindset the majority of the fastlane? I can assure you that a good amount of success comes from like minded people, a mentor like eskil is a good start to the fastlane journey.

As for my product, I should have it up and launched on amazon and shopify within the month. There really is a process and mindset that needs to be developed. I also am going too post sales on this thread as soon as I am up and running.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks a lot for all the kind words so far! :)

Also - I'm more than happy to answer any question about the coaching either here in this thread, or via pm.

When I first looked at your post, and now as I read all these fantastic quotes about you, that 80s song is ringing in my head "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Oh well, like Arnie said on more than one occasion; I'll Be Back!

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
When I first looked at your post, and now as I read all these fantastic quotes about you, that 80s song is ringing in my head "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Lol, I have known that feeling too many times. The theme song of #regert :D

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Just wanted to post a quick update here to say that I have changed the original pricing to now offer 3 different pricing packages;

Dalziel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 22, 2017
San Diego, CA
I could not say enough good things about Eskil!

So I’m sure as you all have read and heard, having a mentor can have a HUGE impact on your business and life. I could see the importance and value of a mentor but seeing that I did not currently know anyone that was doing something similar to me but at a higher level I had to search for a mentor.

The search yielded many “mentors” but most, to be honest, seemed to be so sketchy. That is until I saw Eskil’s post on this forum. Although I was still weary and wanted to find out more, just the fact that he is open to letting you see what kind of business he runs and does not hold back any details when asked made me feel that much more comfortable. To add to it, the fact that he also wanted to see if I was a good fit for him made Eskil stand out compared to the rest.

I pulled the trigger and decided to get him as a mentor and I gotta say, it’s been SOOO helpful. See the thing is I had reached a point in my business where although, sure, I could follow the general recommendations of the different podcasts and blogs I listen to and read, I just could not make any decisions because I needed answers that matched my specific situation. Before choosing a mentor, even with my enthusiasm and motivation I started with, I slowly lost progress and taking action which led to less motivation just cause I want to commit something that I know was worth my time and money. Eskil put my back on track and man it has been awesome. I am excited to see the results of two major product “projects” I’m about to put into the market.

This has been the best decision I have made. Eskil quickly responds to my emails and gives full detailed responses and always makes sure that I understand. Plus the weekly skype meetings for things that require a back and forth conversation has been extremely helpful.

I am VERY happy I chose Eskil.

Dal

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
I bought Eskil's 1 month package which just ended today.

He was there every day to answer questions and give opinions via email, as well as hopping on calls every week.

The most important part is that he genuinely wants to help you, and he always exceeded my expectations with everything.

Whether you are someone already in action or needs help getting in action, I highly recommend his program.

If anybody is on the fence or has any questions, you are welcome to pm me.

Thanks Eskil!

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Just a friendly bump here to say that I soon can only take on maybe 1 - 2 more people, since my schedule will soon fill up and my focus will shift.

MoSD

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 8, 2016
Longtime lurker on the forum that is making his first attempt at starting a business with Eskil's help!

I wanted to echo the sentiment of others who've commented on this thread — Eskil has been very accessible and helpful in providing feedback via e-mail or Skype. He has been generous in sharing his knowledge and expertise, in addition to tools and resources to help navigate some of the potential roadblocks and pitfalls of starting your first venture.

He is genuinely invested in our work, and I would recommend him to anybody that is struggling to get out of the starting blocks or isn't exactly sure how. Thanks Eskil!

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
So I've been doing this program with Eskil for a few months now, and the results have been great.

He's helped me overcome so many roadblocks and make the process so much easier than I ever thought it would be. Being a beginner, it can be overwhelming.

I'd say the biggest benefit I've gotten from Eskil's coaching is the confidence in my next move, because I now feel that my thought process and decision making is more honed in and accurate with his guidance by my side.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
We don't know what we don't know. @Eskil has been coaching me for three weeks now and the progress I have made since then has been awesome. He is very knowledgeable. I have learned a ton. Definitely have stepped outside my comfort zone on getting up to speed on several different things. Had I not started coaching with him, I would still be going around in the same circles I was right now. I can tell he sincerely wants to see me succeed and he is truly excited about my success. This was a great decision/investment. And no, he didn't ask me to post any of this. I told him during our call tonight that I was going to post it. If you are considering coaching with him but not sure, you should. You won't be disappointed. And, kudos to @MJ DeMarco for making this possible to begin with. What a great community!

Borregoed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Aug 25, 2017
Los Angeles
I've been mentoring with Eskil for close to 2 months now and I can definitely say he has accelerated my experience and action-taking.

Personally, my weaknesses are accountability and action-taking. I communicated those to Eskil from the start and have made huge progress in my ecommerce pursuits. Having someone who can constantly give you feedback and know the ins and outs of choosing a niche, marketing, testing the market, dealing with suppliers and overall expert general advice has helped me tremendously.

I recommend Eskil as a mentor whether you're starting out or experienced.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Reposting my original comment here:

@Eskil:

You borrowed money from members on this forum, and at least on one of them are way past due with what seems like no intent of paying them back after offering false promise after false promise.

When are you paying them back?

Can you get a check out this week? Or more false promises, and a continuation of using this forum as your personal "piggy bank"?

P.s. I'll make sure to toss a copy of each of my posts into your coaching program thread. Don't worry, I'll provide an update if you actually send out a check this week. If another false promise, I'll do the opposite and make sure to toss in an entire writeup from my perspective for the benefit of everyone else.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
You borrowed money from members on this forum,

Yes I have, mostly so I could stay afloat personally when times were extremely rough - and most of them came to me and offered it without me asking. For those who wanted it, I wrote them promissory notes with my personal guarantee - even with a very favorable interest return (again, for those who wanted, but most didn't).

and at least on one of them are way past due with what seems like no intent of paying them back after offering false promise after false promise.

"No intent on paying them back".. What are you talking about?
I have already been making payments to people, and I have always kept EVERY lender in the loop with monthly updates on where I am at - both with my personal finances and business.

I have also sent out payment plans to some, although not every one yet, which I plan on doing now.

For most, when I update them, they say no rush to repay because they trust me - and of course, I will honor that and repay with late interest even if we didn't agree to!

When are you paying them back?

I have already started this some time ago, when I was still struggling financially. Things are still tight on the personal side but again - this is also why I have kept everyone in the loop, reassuring every lender that I WILL make up for it and then some.

Can you get a check out this week?

Checks are too slow and old fashioned, so instead what I always do is bank transfers or Paypal (or whatever people prefer). Way quicker. But yes I can certainly do that.

Or more false promises, and a continuation of using this forum as your personal "piggy bank"?

"false promises".... "personal piggy bank" ?!

Wow...And how exactly have I supposedly used this forum that way? Have you seen me post threads asking for money or handouts? I'm frankly offended by that piggy bank statement. Again, like I said, people came to me and offered help when I was at some of the lowest points of my life financially.

P.s. I'll make sure to toss a copy of each of my posts into your coaching program thread. Don't worry, I'll provide an update if you actually send out a check this week. If another false promise, I'll do the opposite and make sure to toss in an entire writeup from my perspective for the benefit of everyone else.

I have a clear conscience, a good heart, and I'm as far as a scammer or thief as they come. Honesty and integrity is what I have always believed in. So I refuse to be called otherwise.

I have also helped other people in the past when they needed help, financially, or in other ways.

Countless people from this forum and elsewhere can vouch for my integrity, reputation, and willingness to help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.