The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Growing a web design business

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fiftytwos

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 17, 2020
Huntley, Illinois
Hey Everyone,

I've been on the forum for a few months now and I've learned so much in the months here. I'm putting what I've learned into practice in this thread. I started my web design business with the help of @Fox 's course and a lot of inspiration from @GuitarManDan. I had a conversation with Dan before I joined the course, and after talking with him I knew I was headed in the right direction. That conversation is what gave me the push I needed to overcome the resistance to starting, and the groups associated with Fox's course are great for keeping me going in the right direction.

I'm excited to contribute here and share everything I have going on with the forum. I'll be sharing my successes as well as my failures here, so check back for regular updates.

The web design business is my sole source of income right now. Current things going on with my business - I'm in the process of finishing my company website and I'm working on my first portfolio project for an electronics manufacturing company I worked for in the past. I have a meeting on Friday to discuss how I can help a local business owner with their website and sales (they run a local gaming store). I'm hoping this meeting goes well because this guy also owns a few other companies and he mentioned that he'd be interested in me doing websites for those companies if this project goes good.

Feel free to ask any questions you have!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Great.

I like the projects you are doing. Especially the manufacturing one.

With the fragility of world wide supply chains due to both Geo-politics and the rise of 3D industrial printing more and more North American and European companies will look towards 'local' ie internal manufacturers for their supplies.

And yet most of them do not present themselves online very well. They rely on their existing base, word of mouth, Trade Ads and Shows - all good stuff but neglect where the new clients of the future will be coming from.

Dan

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom