The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I took the RED PILL away from the scripted OS, what now?

Crisdamien

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 30, 2018
Miami, FL
Hello everyone my name is Chris... I'm 38 years old and like everyone else, I read MJ's book Unscripted and it not only changed my life but it proved to me what I've always thought... That the jobs, mass consumption of products and keeping up with the Smiths attitude is a one way road to nowhere.

Last year I took a leap and failed utterly in trying to start a shopify store and sourcing via ali express like every tom, dick and harry. I failed miserably, with the benefit of hindsight I now realized it was a blessing. Although, the experience was financially and mentally taxing, it taught me that I can make it through that.

I quit my dead end in this pursuit, instead of being an entrepreneur, I was a wantrepreneur. I talked a big game but never did actual work, procrastinated and what money I got I celebrated and barely fulfilled orders as I should.

The mediocrity of going to work and being told to do my job in a dry uninspired way was practically in my DNA. I had to shake this, depression set in when I realized my work ethic was pathetic, plans were not well thought out and I was looking for nothing but the next hot thing to sell.

So i went back to work in hospitality sales which is my background and let the entrepreneurial dream die. But as time passed by, I knew I was hiding and it ate at me.

So once again this year, I tried it again with sniping in ebay, which is basically copying the hottest items and copying the product and title to the fastest race to the bottom.

But as i really absorbed the idea in 'Unscripted ' that I realized, there are levels to this. My mindset of being an consumer and not providing to the world is what caused all this heartache and failure. So I decided to do things the right way, I will prove my worth and provide value to society as a whole.

Hence why I am here with you fine folks, I can't say I'm there yet. I am still refining the road map that has been set forth for me. I did not want to be in a forum where another "gooroo" offers another Facebook ad that is killer -_-

I want to be with like minded invidiuals who create productocracies.

Hopefully I can contribute and interact with all of you as we go along.

Kind regards,

Chris

Miami, FL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

visiomari

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Mar 31, 2018
Canada
Welcome, Chris! I am on the same boat as you. Totally lost and adrift, trying to find my next move in the right direction, namely, providing massive value above all else... We can do it! :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I took the RED PILL away from the scripted OS, what now?

Find the problem and then be led by it. The solution (or value skew) you seek to provide will lead the way.

Welcome to the forum!

Crisdamien

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 30, 2018
Miami, FL
Welcome, Chris! I am on the same boat as you. Totally lost and adrift, trying to find my next move in the right direction, namely, providing massive value above all else... We can do it! :)

Thank you very much! Here to support you as well! Good luck and hope to see your progress!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Crisdamien

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 30, 2018
Miami, FL
Find the problem and then be led by it. The solution (or value skew) you seek to provide will lead the way.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you, Thank you! I really wished I read your book before i did the shopify - aliexpress shitty model. That would've really enforced the correct values within, but at least I am here now. Thank you very much and I hope to contribute to the forum!

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello everyone my name is Chris... I'm 38 years old and like everyone else, I read MJ's book Unscripted and it not only changed my life but it proved to me what I've always thought... That the jobs, mass consumption of products and keeping up with the Smiths attitude is a one way road to nowhere.

Last year I took a leap and failed utterly in trying to start a shopify store and sourcing via ali express like every tom, dick and harry. I failed miserably, with the benefit of hindsight I now realized it was a blessing. Although, the experience was financially and mentally taxing, it taught me that I can make it through that.

I quit my dead end in this pursuit, instead of being an entrepreneur, I was a wantrepreneur. I talked a big game but never did actual work, procrastinated and what money I got I celebrated and barely fulfilled orders as I should.

The mediocrity of going to work and being told to do my job in a dry uninspired way was practically in my DNA. I had to shake this, depression set in when I realized my work ethic was pathetic, plans were not well thought out and I was looking for nothing but the next hot thing to sell.

So i went back to work in hospitality sales which is my background and let the entrepreneurial dream die. But as time passed by, I knew I was hiding and it ate at me.

So once again this year, I tried it again with sniping in ebay, which is basically copying the hottest items and copying the product and title to the fastest race to the bottom.

But as i really absorbed the idea in 'Unscripted ' that I realized, there are levels to this. My mindset of being an consumer and not providing to the world is what caused all this heartache and failure. So I decided to do things the right way, I will prove my worth and provide value to society as a whole.

Hence why I am here with you fine folks, I can't say I'm there yet. I am still refining the road map that has been set forth for me. I did not want to be in a forum where another "gooroo" offers another Facebook ad that is killer -_-

I want to be with like minded invidiuals who create productocracies.

Hopefully I can contribute and interact with all of you as we go along.

Kind regards,

Chris

Miami, FL

Hey Chris!

Good to know that we have you now, I am also new in this community.

I hope you can find ways to place your mindsets and flight through your goal, and undoubtedly, to your success.

I am also in the same boat.. if you want a friendly hand I will be glad to help.

GG bro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...