The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
It doesn't seem to matter how "not risky" you make the road map, his brain will keep perceiving risk. Mainly because the only thing he cares about is competitive body building.
What I feel now is @JLE is not here to make money and achieve freedom, but build little body(not sure on that), and trying to DO SOMETHING to tell himself that HE is doing something.

What else can we do to help him?

I am ready to hop on call, show him winning funnels of bodybuilders making 7 figures a month, helping him understand the psychology how they are doing it

AND

help him create a similar sales funnel model with ads, content for social media and strategy to earn his first 10 customers.

Is he willing to put efforts?
Mind you, this is going to be very very very hard work, consistent work, sleep deprivation work.

Is he willing to do? Full commitment for 3 months?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
What I feel now is @JLE is not here to make money and achieve freedom, but build little body(not sure on that), and trying to DO SOMETHING to tell himself that HE is doing something.

This shouldn't come as a surprise. Read the thread.

What else can we do to help him?

I am ready to hop on call, show him winning funnels of bodybuilders making 7 figures a month, helping him understand the psychology how they are doing it

AND

help him create a similar sales funnel model with ads, content for social media and strategy to earn his first 10 customers.

Are you willing to do it for him?

I am sure JLE Enterprises would strongly consider a "done for you" like package and be willing to consider paying handsomely a percentage of any recurring revenue generated.

Take away all the risk for him.

But after much consideration and deliberation, even this offer will be refused.

Is he willing to do?

No.

sleep deprivation

Because this would hurt his real goal. Are you not paying attention? Hahaha.

Full commitment for 3 months?

You and I can't even get full commitment for 3 DAYS. But maybe in 3 months something will have changed...

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Yes, but I charge 10% of the revenue. Client should be making $10k minimum for my DFY.

Charge 20% or 30% for this one.

It's still a better deal than he will get elsewhere and if you are absorbing ad costs, 10% is nothing...

And JLE... before you go getting upset... Just charge more. @biophase threw out the $75 figure, but I know some trainers that are getting more than that. Especially if you work out near a medical facility and will train surgeons at times earlier than most people get up.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

They tested all advertising channels and had 5 websites and 10 funnels. They posted on every social media. What have you done? Have you launched a single ad? Have you reached out to 1 follower?

How do I go about doing this? Make 5 different websites and advertise to a different niche in each market? Would that even work? Seems like a huge money burn for a low conversion rate. I of course don’t know until I try, but I don’t exactly have the spare cash to throw at failing even more right now.

I’ve just took on debt towards a diploma I don’t even care about and am already stressed as all hell how I‘m gonna break that news to my wife, and presumably have her resent me due to my financial blunders, and rightfully so.

I do feel close to my FTE. I‘m awfully stressed with where I‘m at in life at the moment. I have to do something.

I was going to ask the same question considering I showed him data on the number of Canadians searching for an online or virtual trainer.

I admittedly dont fully understand what you were showing me, you also commented it right after I said I was gonna stop replying.

If you truly think you can do this and actually help me generate a positive cashflow I’d be more than happy to go this route.

ZCP seems to be trying to get me to pursue a different business other than personal training at the moment though (over DM). I don’t fully know as he won’t fully say.

Yes, but I charge 10% of the revenue. Client should be making $10k minimum for my DFY.

You could take way more than that if you’re making me $10k a month. Hell, take 50% if you’re that confident you’d get me that much in returns…

Pain Brain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 19, 2023
I’ve just took on debt towards a diploma I don’t even care about and am already stressed as all hell how I‘m gonna break that news to my wife, and presumably have her resent me due to my financial blunders, and rightfully so.
I'd withdraw or drop. Pay towards the debt while it is still small. Taking jobs relevant to programming is not barred by a diploma. There's no need to take on this unnecessary financial burden.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I really do think I'm at my FTE.

I need to do something now.

It's taken hitting what I perceive to be rock bottom to be at this point.

--------------------

I am working as a Security guard for minimum wage, likely going to lose my job soon due to a change in contract, have to relocate into shittier housing soon (which doesn't bother me much but does bother my wife), am in debt for a diploma I care nothing about and may actually be worthless to continue pursuing considering the job market (and if I withdraw from the diploma I just got myself in $4200 worth of debt for nothing and have to divulge that to my wife who already isn't happy with my financial choices), can't afford vacations, don't have the money to afford a car, can't afford a honeymoon despite having been married for 3 years now...

So yeah... pretty well in-shit at the moment.

I don't want to be in debt. I want to continue to afford my bodybuilding goals. I want to be able to have savings, not downgrade in apartment, have a car, go on an actual honeymoon...

I'm panicking as this is all hitting me at once. I don't want to disappoint my wife more than I already have. I want to be successful. Again, yeah, I'm trying...

------------------

I don't know what route I should take.

Whether it's to monetize my bodybuilding efforts as displayed above considering I already have reasonable (not great) progress in that beyond most people, and try to market myself as a personal trainer or online coach... Or to start trying to do tradeswork as I have some previous experience in that and I could do something like flooring installation -- only problem there is I don't have a car.

I don't know what to do here really. But I'm trying to be as open and vulnerable as possible. Admitting to my faults. Showing you all who I really am and what I'm going through. Maybe this is better suited for a diary but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I'm lost. Not sure what route to take. I just know I need to do something. I'm low on time. High on stress. I just want to be successful -- for myself and for my wife's peace of mind and happiness...

Last edited by a moderator:

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Jan 14, 2023
@ZCP, I highly applaud your determination to make something of this gentleman. I have read the entire thread and realized that future fasteners will draw a lot of lessons from this thread, so your efforts are not in vain. Should you ever tire of working on @JLE's mindset, kindly pick me up and guide me on how to put to use my redundant skills(grammar, editing, proofreading, humor, content writing,).

Praying for him as I await my turn.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I'd withdraw or drop. Pay towards the debt while it is still small. Taking jobs relevant to programming is not barred by a diploma. There's no need to take on this unnecessary financial burden.
Really I just want money. I don't care about Computer Programming at all. I can do it... But yeah I don't care about it.

The hardest part about withdrawing is admitting to my wife (who specifically said she had worries about me not following through with it and putting myself in debt) that she was right and that I've failed her and myself financially even moreso.

Large part of the reason I'm so stressed actually... Has put me close to the "FTE" I believe. I'm just trying to not be even more of a disappointment.

EDIT:
Not even want money. I need money. I'm in shit.

My wife doesn't trust me financially, I'm gonna have to admit to her that I put myself in debt for no reason, that's gonna cause marital distress, and then I'll be back at my minimum wage job (unless I lose it as they're currently undergoing a change in contract) but I'll also have the burden of being indebted whilst I'm at it.

Truly is a financial trainwreck going on right now.

I have to do something.

Last edited by a moderator:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Reread the thread from start to finish.

Write down the different suggestions you were given

Make a post summarising the options everyone suggested

And maybe see if that loan has a grace period during which you can return it

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I really do think I'm at my FTE.

I need to do something now.

It's taken hitting what I perceive to be rock bottom to be at this point.

Are you willing to call it with bodybuilding for the sake of becoming an entrepreneur? If not, you aren't at your bottom yet.

I am sad to see your pain. And don't misunderstand my message, I am not saying giving up and never hitting the gym again. I am saying that whatever action you take, it better show results. If you want to make money with bodybuilding, there is more than one way. And it is NOT the best bodybuilder that make the money money! It's the entrepreneur bodybuilder that makes the most money.

This is my instagram for anyone curious:

I know nothing about bodybuilding, but you seem to have the body now that if I walked into a gym or browsed online for a personal trainer, you'd be my #1 pick 9/10 times. And I'd pay you a 50% premium over the next person just because you seem to know what you are doing based on how you've build your body.

If you can't make 3x your current income in personal training... you are doing something wrong and this forum should be able to help with that.

--------------------

I am working as a Security guard for minimum wage, likely going to lose my job soon due to a change in contract, have to relocate into shittier housing soon (which doesn't bother me much but does bother my wife), am in debt for a diploma I care nothing about and may actually be worthless to continue pursuing considering the job market (and if I withdraw from the diploma I just got myself in $4200 worth of debt for nothing and have to divulge that to my wife who already isn't happy with my financial choices), can't afford vacations, don't have the money to afford a car, can't afford a honeymoon despite having been married for 3 years now...

So yeah... pretty well in-shit at the moment.

I don't want to be in debt. I want to continue to afford my bodybuilding goals. I want to be able to have savings, not downgrade in apartment, have a car, go on an actual honeymoon...

I'm panicking as this is all hitting me at once. I don't want to disappoint my wife more than I already have. I want to be successful. Again, yeah, I'm trying...

Frankly, this is the very first time EVER, I've seen you open up and become vulnerable. So I hope you see that "I'm trying..." to you may be 3 years in the making, to me it's less than 24 hours.

#1 - come clean to your wife, devise a plan with her and let her hold you accountable.
#2 - you don't need to lose your job, even if contracts change, there is always a way to keep the job, get a new job, or even get promoted just because you saw an opportunity where others didn't see it.
#3 - lean into your "unfair advantage" - and it is something to do with gym/body-building. Only once you clear your financial hurdles and own a vehicle, have savings and a happy wife... then proceed to the next step of your dreams. You've got to take care of the basics.

Read more of my take on this here: IDEA - SCALING - SUCCESS! - Antifragile's take: The secret to scaling up.

------------------

I don't know what route I should take.

Whether it's to monetize my bodybuilding efforts as displayed above considering I already have reasonable (not great) progress in that beyond most people, and try to market myself as a personal trainer or online coach... Or to start trying to do tradeswork as I have some previous experience in that and I could do something like flooring installation -- only problem there is I don't have a car.

Do WHATEVER IT TAKES to cover your bills and get out of that stupid debt.

I don't know what to do here really. But I'm trying to be as open and vulnerable as possible. Admitting to my faults. Showing you all who I really am and what I'm going through. Maybe this is better suited for a diary but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I'm lost. Not sure what route to take. I just know I need to do something. I'm low on time. High on stress. I just want to be successful -- for myself and for my wife's peace of mind and happiness...

As I said in my last post, you've had people on this forum gift you their time (most valuable thing in the world to any human) and are still willing to continue gifting you time.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You have support network the likes of which most would envy. You will get to the other side of this stress and you'll enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Last edited:

Pain Brain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 19, 2023
Really I just want money. I don't care about Computer Programming at all. I can do it... But yeah I don't care about it.

The hardest part about withdrawing is admitting to my wife (who specifically said she had worries about me not following through with it and putting myself in debt) that she was right and that I've failed her and myself financially even moreso.
That's good that you want money. That's the main reason I went and studied CS (although before studies I'd say it was because of a "passion for tech", whatever that is).

It may be hard to admit, but it is even harder to follow through with something you couldn't care less about that doesn't even ensure any meaningful return. At best, you could get a comfy office job at home with a living wage. Or a more likely outcome is that you spend your time and money, get your diploma, and are in the same position you were before.

Tech jobs are competitive. You'll be competing with people who will work for less than what your security position provides AND have "passion" for their work. They'll be working during their spare time just to appease hiring managers. This is why I've taken the freelancing route for now, but working on transitioning.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Posting this might be pointless given how the thread turned out, but I'll do it anyways.

My grappling instructor happens to be a personal trainer too. He is shredded and strong, but nowhere near the level of a top international bodybuilder and many are as good or better than him. He has 484 followers on Facebook, 125 followers on Instagram. Yet, he makes a living out of this. It's not precisely Fastlane, but he works remotely and enjoys living for 6 months in Bali, then coming back over here, then going wherever again. He's happy with it.

When training grappling, I can feel he is a very good teacher. Instructions are clear, he is confident. His message is brief and to the point: "I help women lose weight without depriving themselves of everything". This is most likely not innate though, and comes from years of practice. No Mr Olympia, no crazy social media following, just doing.

Good luck.

Pain Brain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 19, 2023
EDIT:
Not even want money. I need money. I'm in shit.

My wife doesn't trust me financially, I'm gonna have to admit to her that I put myself in debt for no reason, that's gonna cause marital distress, and then I'll be back at my minimum wage job (unless I lose it as they're currently undergoing a change in contract) but I'll also have the burden of being indebted whilst I'm at it.

Truly is a financial trainwreck going on right now.

I have to do something.
Me and you both.

Admit it. Reassure her with action. You need money, so you'll have to solve problems with the skills available to you. There are so many good suggestions in thread that will allow you to take on clients. I recall you have a transportation problem. Are you mechanically inclined?

Tough it out. It gets worse. But if you stagnate it can't better.

You have experience in the trades, you have experience in bodybuilding. How can provide value for people this week using your experience?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Too many people think starting a business will solve their problems but the reality is that they will never be able to launch or sustain a successful business and achieve their dreams until they work through all the stuff that is actually holding them back.

The way I see it goes like this: Personal mastery -> business success -> dream outcome
Yep. This is why I'm in this thread. This is the single biggest anchor around people's necks. They KNOW what to do. They just CAN'T get started. SO many people would be productive, amazing, value creating parts of our world IF we could get them out of their own way.

Pain Brain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 19, 2023
Yep. This is why I'm in this thread. This is the single biggest anchor around people's necks. They KNOW what to do. They just CAN'T get started. SO many people would be productive, amazing, value creating parts of our world IF we could get them out of their own way.
That anchor was on my trachea all year.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
While I'm sure you have good points, can we get to the part about the book? Lol. ZCP has me super curious.

I was going to ask the same question considering I showed him data on the number of Canadians searching for an online or virtual trainer.

But I already know the answer.

Many roadmaps have been provided. The only roads this man trusts are the ones he's already walked.

It doesn't seem to matter how "not risky" you make the road map, his brain will keep perceiving risk. Mainly because the only thing he cares about is competitive body building.
The only way to get @LightHouse to answer a question is to not ask that question. My bad. He's told us a few times how that was really THE book that got him going at the point he was at in his life. I'm sending @JLE that book, so wanted to get a testimonial from @LightHouse ..... who is an amazing real world version of Lisa Simpson and will answer the question not asked. :) Love you, Chris!!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@ZCP, I highly applaud your determination to make something of this gentleman. I have read the entire thread and realized that future fasteners will draw a lot of lessons from this thread, so your efforts are not in vain. Should you ever tire of working on @JLE's mindset, kindly pick me up and guide me on how to put to use my redundant skills(grammar, editing, proofreading, humor, content writing,).

Praying for him as I await my turn.
Tag me. I'll get over there. In the meantime, see if some of my YT videos help?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Are you willing to call it with bodybuilding for the sake of becoming an entrepreneur? If not, you aren't at your bottom yet.
Frankly, this is the very first time EVER, I've seen you open up and become vulnerable. So I hope you see that "I'm trying..." to you may be 3 years in the making, to me it's less than 24 hours.

#1 - come clean to your wife, devise a plan with her and let her hold you accountable.
Do WHATEVER IT TAKES to cover your bills and get out of that stupid debt.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You have support network the likes of which most would envy. You will get to the other side of this stress and you'll enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Those of you reading this thread years from now .... stop. Scroll back up and read this post. Print it out. Save it to your phone. It's the way out. It is the open door with the light at the end of the long tunnel. And it only takes one action from you ... start walking toward the light.

I REALLY, REALLY hope you will stop and reread what @Antifragile said four times. It is the way out. You've got this.

Decide you are going to do it.
Walk toward the light.
You got this!

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
You have experience in the trades, you have experience in bodybuilding. How can provide value for people this week using your experience?

There are people every day searching Google for these two services. And you know how to make a website.

Every excuse you have can be removed.

From what I've seen, the main one you can't seem to overcome is "I'm not good enough for this".

But what if you are? @Andy Black can you link to your famous thread please?

The world is going to throw plenty of rejection your way. Fighting through that resistance is the resistance training called life. It builds you up, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

But if you don't even try, you've rejected yourself.

Don't do the world's job. The world doesn't need any help with rejection.

Do your job. And do it well. Make that your focus.

Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
G

Guest931Xfjyx

I'm not sure what is meant by this. If it's "quit bodybuilding" then yeah I haven't hit rock bottom.

#2 - you don't need to lose your job, even if contracts change, there is always a way to keep the job, get a new job, or even get promoted just because you saw an opportunity where others didn't see it.
#3 - lean into your "unfair advantage" - and it is something to do with gym/body-building. Only once you clear your financial hurdles and own a vehicle, have savings and a happy wife... then proceed to the next step of your dreams. You've got to take care of the basics.

I honestly think these steps are a great course of action. I really do think what I'm set out to do and what I want to do is in the field of bodybuilding. The most obvious choice would be personal training, and as you said, it's my current unfair advantage.

ZCP seems to be trying to get me to brainstorm some other business ideas that don't have to do with bodybuilding at the moment. Not fully sure if he's trying to get me to take a different route. Nonetheless, again, ideally I'd make money from fitness/bodybuilding/personal training somehow.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
ideally I'd make money from fitness/bodybuilding/personal training somehow.

You have a marketer willing to "do the work". You also know enough web dev to create a site/landing pages.

Remind us what's stopping you?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Does anyone in this thread really think his wife wouldn't help him?

EGO, the number one killer of dreams.
And from that, failure to team up with the one person in his corner.
And still not willing to do what it takes due to all these reasons that really have no basis.

The crossroads for @JLE :
Commit to changing his story, his identity, his life. Build a plan with his wife. Take simple actions to make it all happen. Fail. Keep working. Fail. Keep working. Make slow steady gains. Just like the gym.
Or
Continue this path, be broke, and probably be jobless and wifeless by January.

The phone is ringing, John.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
From what I've seen, the main one you can't seem to overcome is "I'm not good enough for this".

But what if you are? @Andy Black can you link to your famous thread please?
Did you mean the 8 minute video in this thread @BizyDad? If not, then what was the thread about?

@JLE... watch the 8 min video in the opening post of the thread below. Feedback your thoughts and takeaways in this thread we're chatting in.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

There are people every day searching Google for these two services. And you know how to make a website.

Honestly I think it's a problem with making decisions.

I keep trying to delegate responsibility as I'm fearful to take on the risk without someone else verifying to me that it's okay and that it will work out.

Even right now... in response to what you just said...

My first thought was...

Well, then what should I do? Are you telling me I should make a website? Would that even work out?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
it's a problem
I'm reminded of this thread:

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Honestly I think it's a problem with making decisions.

I keep trying to delegate responsibility as I'm fearful to take on the risk without someone else verifying to me that it's okay and that it will work out.

Even right now... in response to what you just said...

My first thought was...

Well, then what should I do? Are you telling me I should make a website? Would that even work out?

You are getting again in that loop of yours.

Let me give you simple steps Antifragile, ZCP, Bizydad gave you.

1) Talk with your wife that you are facing all these problems and you want to quit the diploma. You have that dept with you and you are emotionally down. Tell her everything and ask her you need her help. Emotional and support help.
Sit and plan what next needs to be done to pay the bills( hint: you keep your job or get new job).

2) Keep all the problems you have in mind and start coaching people (online/offline) in your free time and get some money out of it.

3) Get with a marketer (hint: me) to help you create a structure of online selling, funnels, ads, videos, social content etc and start getting those first ten customers.

4) Save some money and pay the Debt.

5) Grow your personal biz to numbers that help you pay to acquire the car, rent etc.

Is this simple enough to understand?

Now go and do it.
Come back with a written plan together with your wife.

You will feel relieved when your wife supports you.

Go do it. Today.

It's night here in India. Give me a lovely post to read when I wake up tomorrow.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
For those coming behind ...

I asked @JLE to do three things ....

Lean into the pain .... make it real, vivid, descriptive. The sounds. The feeling. The smell. The taste. The picture. Looking your 5 year from now self in the mirror. What do you see? How does it feel? What is that life like? What does your wife think about you? Your parents? When people see you walking down the street, what do they see? Describe it, @JLE . Really feel and live that existence for FIVE MORE YEARS. How does it make you feel?

Then we worked on a compelling why AND had him create an identity we would need to make this happen. He made a video of himself saying the words and is supposed to review it each morning and evening. To constantly look in the mirror and repeat it to himself. Over and over.
@JLE is a bodybuilder that does whatever it takes to provide an amazing life for his wife and family.

Then I gave him his homework: This was the post
Ready yourself for the tough part ... and your homework for the evening. Work on it. Don't post anything until morning.

At some point, you will need to give up bodybuilding to be the path to make the $100k and do whatever is needed to make the money to do what you want. Until you can separate the two WHILE maintaining the identity of '@JLE is a bodybuilder', then we are not going to make meaningful progress. We will be in this loop of fear / angst / coulda shoulda woulda. We MUST separate the two BEFORE we can combine them back together at the right time and financial point in your life.
Go back and reread that over and over. You must give up what you want, to get what you want. You must separate the two WHILE maintaining the identity. (I know, I know. You have a million buts and ands..... just go with me here).

SO, homework .... create a plan to make $100k in the next 180 days that does NOT involve bodybuilding. That uses other assets, connections, skills, opportunities, people, etc. Brainstorm, find a way, pretend your wife's life depended on it. Sketch it out, write it down, show the math.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.