The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
I‘m sure this will face some objections, or a flat-out no.

But @MJ DeMarco could you delete this thread and this account?

I would like to start over. A new account. A new thread. I realize these 400 replies are meant to be seen as a „learning experience for those coming in behind“ but really it’s a bunch of talk for 2 years.

I would like to make a new account, not mention my marital financial issues, nor going to & dropping out of college, and drop my real name and all social media accounts on the line and share everything I‘m working on with you all out very openly.

The only thing that’s stopping me from doing that is all the dumb shit I’ve said whilst relatively anonymous on this account. I essentially don’t want a thread of me being yelled at and saying foolish things associated with my real name, but at the same time, I’d like to be completely transparent with all of you going forward and provide direct links and photos and any progress I‘m making.

Another excuse....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I‘m sure this will face some objections, or a flat-out no.

But @MJ DeMarco could you delete this thread and this account?

I would like to start over. A new account. A new thread. I realize these 400 replies are meant to be seen as a „learning experience for those coming in behind“ but really it’s a bunch of talk for 2 years.

I would like to make a new account, not mention my marital financial issues, nor going to & dropping out of college, and drop my real name and all social media accounts on the line and share everything I‘m working on with you all out very openly.

The only thing that’s stopping me from doing that is all the dumb shit I’ve said whilst relatively anonymous on this account. I essentially don’t want a thread of me being yelled at and saying foolish things associated with my real name, but at the same time, I’d like to be completely transparent with all of you going forward and provide direct links and photos and any progress I‘m making.

Bro....

Don't worry about that. Just do some work already!

nothing is as big a deal as you are making it out to be in your head.

So your world isn't perfect and you've said some dumb shit on the forum.

So what? Get over it bro. No one's life here is perfect.

If I asked to start a new account every time I said dumb shit on here I would have had 150 accounts by now.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I didnt say I wasn’t taking action. I’ve already taken action on 3 of the things listed above.

Jesus you guys are quick to jump the gun.

Excuse about what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

You know what... I made that request of MJ. I'll wait for his input. I'm expecting a "no" but I would like to see what he has to say.

You both immediately started off rude, and frankly MJ calls the shots here.

I'm not asking a high-order request. I quite literally asked for a means to be completely transparent with all of you and disclose everything. If this can't be accomodated then I WILL STILL RUN THE PLAN I HAVE POSTED ABOVE. However, under those conditions I'm not going to post/share direct links nor show exactly what's going on and there's going to be a degree of vagueness in the things I'm willing to share.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLETED SO FAR:
1. I drop out of my Computer Programming diploma and try to return as much of the loan as I can
2. I tell my wife I have dropped out of Computer Programming (this will be hell) but I have a financial plan in place

3. I make a landing page website under my first and last name and I share it with the forum here, one-page checkout
4. I share my website in the bio of my Instagram and offer my coaching service in my stories every day
5. I post on Facebook, Craigslist, and Kijiji offering my personal training services locally and online
6. I get 1000 business cards printed (I still have the designs from 2 years ago) [current work in progress]

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
You both immediately started off rude
Pardon if my words seems rude. All I wanted to say that it's not necessary to have new account to whatever you want to do.

If you think you need another account, there is no need to get permission from MJ. Just go and create it.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Pardon if my words seems rude. All I wanted to say that it's not necessary to have new account to whatever you want to do.

If you think you need another account, there is no need to get permission from MJ. Just go and create it.
Well more importantly it's that I would like to have this thread and account deleted. I want a blank slate. I'll share every little action entirely from there on.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
It shouldn't be this difficult.

And it shouldn't take an entire forum to convince you of the very simple steps that lay ahead of you.

Frankly, I'd be disappointed in anyone that continues to offer their unwelcomed advice to you.

In this thread, you have everything you need already. Rather than wasting more member's resources and time, this thread should be locked and you should reread it 10-15x, on top of reading the two books again - all while taking action.

Then, when you're ready, go make an actual progress and execution thread instead of this woe-is-me sorry affair that is going on here. And don't require that 75 people try to nudge you along for each tiny step of the journey.

Otherwise, you are sitting here as an energy vampire of sorts and not only sucking up amazing value and taking time from people who shouldn't have given it to you over and over again, but you're doing nothing with it. This latest run has been going on for weeks. At least try to be respectful of the people who have given you curated, situation-specific advice. Be better.

You've got to do it for yourself man. You're beyond our help here. You know what you need to do.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

It shouldn't be this difficult.

And it shouldn't take an entire forum to convince you of the very simple steps that lay ahead of you.

Frankly, I'd be disappointed in anyone that continues to offer their unwelcomed advice to you.

In this thread, you have everything you need already. Rather than wasting more member's resources and time, this thread should be locked and you should reread it 10-15x, on top of reading the two books again - all while taking action.

Then, when you're ready, go make an actual progress and execution thread instead of this woe-is-me sorry affair that is going on here. And don't require that 75 people try to nudge you along for each tiny step of the journey.

Otherwise, you are sitting here as an energy vampire of sorts and not only sucking up amazing value and taking time from people who shouldn't have given it to you over and over again, but you're doing nothing with it. This latest run has been going on for weeks. At least try to be respectful of the people who have given you curated, situation-specific advice. Be better.

You've got to do it for yourself man. You're beyond our help here. You know what you need to do.
Didn't read anything I said huh?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Well more importantly it's that I would like to have this thread and account deleted. I want a blank slate. I'll share every little action entirely from there on.

First off, you are wasting MJ's time. You know the forum has a policy that it doesn't delete stuff.

Second of all, a lot of us spent a lot of time writing these words. Think about how many times @ZCP said " for those who read this later". You asking for their deletion as a complete disrespect to those of us who spent our time trying to help you.

And then you say MJ makes the rules? So no one gets to object to the fact that you don't care about what we wrote?

All because you embarrassed yourself?

So the rudeness is warranted imo. You are breaking a basic ethic of the forum.

What does it matter if you use your real name as a forum handle?

And as it was pointed out, you can just create a new account with your real name...

So the solution is in your capacity, but instead you decided to ask somebody else to solve your problem.

Again.

And spit on the people who posted here in the process.

Lastly, have you ever read some early post of forum heavy hitters? Stop acting like you need perfect forum reputation.

And I guarantee if you start using your real name around here, you're going to regret it and ask for that to be deleted later.

Just keep moving forward. Stop making pebbles into mountains.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Lol.

So taking action is
1. quitting
2. proving to your wife you are a quitter
3. looking into some business cards

Then you would like to spit in the face of everyone who took the time to help you by deleting the thread. You actually think this thread is still about you.....

For those coming behind, don't be this guy.Take the plan from people that have done it before and execute the plan. And succeed.

My work is done. Someone will be helped / saved / kickstarted at some point in the future with this thread. If you are, tag me.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Lol.

So taking action is
1. quitting
2. proving to your wife you are a quitter
3. looking into some business cards

Then you would like to spit in the face of everyone who took the time to help you by deleting the thread. You actually think this thread is still about you.....

For those coming behind, don't be this guy.Take the plan from people that have done it before and execute the plan. And succeed.

My work is done. Someone will be helped / saved / kickstarted at some point in the future with this thread. If you are, tag me.
Cancel the book you're having delivered.

I'll just leave the forum here now entirely.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Cancel the book you're having delivered.

I'll just leave the forum here now entirely.
So you get called out for quitting. And decide to quit.

Despite the fact that a marketer who knows this space is ready to help you finally turn things around.

Nope. Don't need anybody's advice. Don't need anybody's help. Going to do things your way. 17 pages proved that.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

So you get called out for quitting. And decide to quit.

Damn right.

I made a very simple request.

In return for that I will publicly showcase every facet of me "taking action" a lot more openly. And yeah @ZCP the only action I took in under 12 hours (8 of which were sleeping) was to quit my degree and tell my wife I quit it and to get started on business cards. I had far more planned than that but sure we can run with you belittling my effort that I only did in a few hours.

If this offends you? Good.

If this is a spit in the face? Good.

I do not care.

Either accomodate this very simple request or yeah I'll just leave and you don't have to deal with my annoyance anymore, and frankly, it seems like y'all would rather the latter.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Moreover if you really want to be pedantic, the thread deletion and user account deletion policy is linked at the bottom of the page.

You know the forum has a policy that it doesn't delete stuff.

This isn't accurate at all.

-------

You all jump to be rude to me truly.

I very bluntly said I'm ready to take action and share every step of the way completely openly under one small condition of deleting this thread and account so I can start over and that condition is too much.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
The fear and anger are real. He is finally faced with doing something. He knows HE is the reason he is a failure.

So his brain does what it is wired to do. Scorched earth, spew venom, create a situation where he can blame others and be the victim. Anything other than actually get started and potentially fail. The fear of 'what will people think'.

What he doesn't understand is that he is already a failure by NOT doing things. So he can remove the fear and get started. He already looks stupid, people already judge and think he is useless. BUT his brain doesn't get that. So it battles him to make everyone else the enemy. This is science. Enjoy the show.

A bunch of posts back I mentioned the demon he is battling right now. This will be the fight that could determine the course of his life and his wife's life. Be patient while he acts out. IF he keeps taking action, his brain will eventually have to get onboard with getting this done.

In the meantime, he will be a complete prick and you will want to turn your back and walk away. We probably need to so his brain will go along with the 'we are doing this all ourselves with no help from anyone' track and he does get something accomplished.

He's never been closer to a breakthrough. This is the hardest part.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Eric cheesecake thread was the similar thread.
That dude never made it. Totally quit. BUT I have had several people over the years hit me up with things that thread helped them do. I claim @Ravens_Shadow was forged in that thread. :)

G

Guest931Xfjyx

The fear and anger are real. He is finally faced with doing something. He knows HE is the reason he is a failure.

So his brain does what it is wired to do. Scorched earth, spew venom, create a situation where he can blame others and be the victim. Anything other than actually get started and potentially fail. The fear of 'what will people think'.

What he doesn't understand is that he is already a failure by NOT doing things. So he can remove the fear and get started. He already looks stupid, people already judge and think he is useless. BUT his brain doesn't get that. So it battles him to make everyone else the enemy. This is science. Enjoy the show.

A bunch of posts back I mentioned the demon he is battling right now. This will be the fight that could determine the course of his life and his wife's life. Be patient while he acts out. IF he keeps taking action, his brain will eventually have to get onboard with getting this done.

In the meantime, he will be a complete prick and you will want to turn your back and walk away. We probably need to so his brain will go along with the 'we are doing this all ourselves with no help from anyone' track and he does get something accomplished.

This is a wild fantasy you conjure up.

My message has been pretty direct: Kindly delete the account and I will showcase every step I take under my real name and share all of my social media accounts, successes, failures, net worth, everything -- a lot more openly.

You value this thread "for everyone else coming in behind" moreso than getting a behind-the-scenes look of me actually working towards something.

I can still continue to work towards it -- just if this can't be accomodated I'm not comfortable being anything more than vague.

How about just accomodate my very simple request? Why is that hard.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston

My message has been pretty direct: Kindly delete the account and I will showcase every step I take under my real name and share all of my social media accounts, successes, failures, net worth, everything -- a lot more openly.

You value this thread "for everyone else coming in behind" moreso than getting a behind-the-scenes look of me actually working towards something.

I can still continue to work towards it -- just if this can't be accomodated I'm not comfortable being anything more than vague.

Action faking

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I've lost energy for arguing with you all. Truly have... All of you are sick of it too. I really don't give a shit if this thread is locked or my account is banned. It's quite literally what I want at this point. Ideally delete both.

I'd love to be a part of the forum and actually showcase progress towards something. I'm not requesting much.

I don't have the energy to continue arguing in circles. It's honestly annoying (I'm sure y'all are annoyed too).

Action faking

Cool.

---------------------

If the answer is a no. I'm gone. Ill shut the hell up for good and leave.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
That dude never made it. Totally quit. BUT I have had several people over the years hit me up with things that thread helped them do. I claim @Ravens_Shadow was forged in that thread. :)
Exactly.

I really wanted Eric to be forged though.

Now this thread will be the turning point for others.

For anyone coming later, if you are in similar situation and need Marketing help BUT willing to put efforts, ping me and I will give you exact offer.

For @JLE my brother. Calm your anger. We are not singling you out.

Don't burst out.

Let this thread as it is.
Stop posting on this thread.
Create a new account for yourself.

Create a progress thread with the way you wanted.

Let this thread get buried automatically.
Let your progress thread become your new face, the new you.

Why delete this thread? Let it get buried and make your progress thread with new account shine.

That's how a warrior think, do and act.

What are you?

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Wow. Little boy is making demands now. He's talking like he's a big man who's actually accomplished something.

He sounds like he's proud of quitting.

When a real man says he's going to do something, he just does it. If you want to leave, leave.

Instead you're just on here making threats. Like a child.

Oh no! Don't leave JLE. That future totally transparent progress thread was going to change so many lives!!!

Remember this when you're out there on the cold:

The market doesn't care what YOU want.
If this offends you? Good.

If this is a spit in the face? Good.

Months ago, I offered to pay for advertising costs to get your business started. No strings attached. Just wanted to help a dude who needed help save his family.

Imagine where you'd be if you had said yes.

You deserve everything that's coming to you JLE.

Moreover if you really want to be pedantic, the thread deletion and user account deletion policy is linked at the bottom of the page.

-------

I very bluntly said I'm ready to take action and share every step of the way completely openly under one small condition of deleting this thread and account so I can start over and that condition is too much.

How about before you start making requests and conditions, you start rewarding us for the 17 pages of b******* we've been dealing with.

Forget us, reward me. I've been the one defending you this whole time.

That reward can be a new progress thread, or it can be you leaving.

I frankly don't care which one, because you've lost all my respect when you started disrespecting people and their contributions around here.

He'll never have his FTE as long as he has someone in his corner.

His life is about to fall apart and he wants to walk away from his mastermind.

Let him.

Years on the forum and he thinks that preparing to get business cards is "taking action".

:rofl::rofl:

How about NO.

If you really want to handle business, you're going to have to learn to handle NO.

Everybody has vague progress threads. I'm not sure why you think yours should be special...

You really think putting your real name, you're going to feel comfortable sharing the tiniest detail?

You don't even see the b******* you're trying to sell us now.

We've had 17 pages of behind the scenes. Just yesterday you were asking people not to share your real name.

You've had a total change of heart?

And this time we're supposed to trust it?

You really don't understand how little anybody trusts anything you say.

How about you actually focus on things that are going to make you successful?

Now there's a novel concept.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

You've created an amazing community here MJ, I mean that sincerely. I just don't think I'm cut out to be a part of it.

I truly hold no animosity for any of you and I wish you all well.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

-------

You can delete your account, but it won’t delete this thread.

And as for creating a new account, I likely will not approve it because you have just proven here that you are thief of other user's time.

By requesting this thread to be deleted (it won't) you have just stolen the time of countless users.

Thief.

It is incredibly selfish and I can think of no act that is more disrespectful.

And you want me to sign off to your theft?

No.

Here's a solution, take it or leave it.

1) Move this thread to the Speedway (which is private and only seen by users with 50+ posts) which I can do. It will die a slow death there.
2) Immediately change your username to whatever you'd like.
3) Start your new progress thread as you envisioned.

Or

1) Be a quitter, delete your account, and leave for good -- this thread moves from a JLE thread, to a Guest3104x3 thread and we all discuss the wannabe entrepreneur who had the physique of the Incredible Hulk, but the mental fortitude of Gertrude the Goldfish.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019