The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@ShannonK, see your PMs. Books sent on trust. Investigations so far find wrong PayPal account name.

Walter

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter. I want to purchase the franchising book. I purchased the Proven Global Sourcing years back.

Do I just send the money to imagemodeluk@yahoo.co.uk? https://www.scalebyfranchising.com doesn't seem to be up yet.

What amount do I send, and how do I specify the book that I'd like?

Thanks for the help!
FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE is $65 on its own, and yes you just send that to the PayPal account Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. Note that there is no l in the name. It includes the word mode, not model. I have included this note because some PayPal attempts have failed recently because of including l.

You can include a message identifying the book. My son in law will send it to your email address.

Walter

Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Hi @Walter Hay
I just sent over payment for Proven Global Sourcing. The primary email associated with that PayPal acct may bounce, so I put my active current email in the notes to seller.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi @Walter Hay
I just sent over payment for Proven Global Sourcing. The primary email associated with that PayPal acct may bounce, so I put my active current email in the notes to seller.
Lance has just informed me that he has now managed to send the book to you. He used your current email.

It was a good idea to message me here, because he hadn't received a notification from PayPal, despite trying for weeks to get them to help him fix that.

Regards,
Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Lance has just informed me that he has now managed to send the book to you. He used your current email.

It was a good idea to message me here, because he hadn't received a notification from PayPal, despite trying for weeks to get them to help him fix that.

Regards,
Walter
This book is amazing, by the way! (Which I think most people already knew)

I'm only a quarter of the way in and it is GREATLY de-mystifying an entirely alien landscape that I've twice before thrown my hands up and said, "this is too much".

Thank you Walter!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
This book is amazing, by the way! (Which I think most people already knew)

I'm only a quarter of the way in and it is GREATLY de-mystifying an entirely alien landscape that I've twice before thrown my hands up and said, "this is too much".

Thank you Walter!
Don't forget, support is just a message away. If it is confidential, message me. If it's not, and the answer might benefit others, post in in my AMA.

Regards,
Walter

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
@Walter Hay ,
Some hope not silly questions:
Are your books translated into German?
Are they 100% relevant for Germany?
Where is a short summary?
I ve seen a summary you did anywhere, but cant find it any more.
Hard copy avaylable?
Thanks!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay ,
Some hope not silly questions:
Are your books translated into German?
Are they 100% relevant for Germany?
Where is a short summary?
I ve seen a summary you did anywhere, but cant find it any more.
Hard copy avaylable?
Thanks!
Sorry it is not available in any language except English. It is certainly relevant for Germany.

If you go back to Post#1 you will see that I have added brief comments to the subjects in the contents list. This amounts to a very brief summary of what the book is about and the benefits of knowing what is explained in each chapter.

I have stopped producing a hard copy because of the cost.

Walter

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
After having read some pages of your book I get reminded to some points I experienced:)
For example I made a request for a fuel pump 10 years ago. Slowly but steady the offers get to sleep now .
A very nice write up, much interesting and new and much work And time I had saved up, when I had had this book 10 years ago. Than I think I hadnt quit working on the import thing than.
And when I had it 30 years ago, my life sure would be different now in one or another way.

Well worth the money:thumbsup:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
After having read some pages of your book I get reminded to some points I experienced:)
For example I made a request for a fuel pump 10 years ago. Slowly but steady the offers get to sleep now .
A very nice write up, much interesting and new and much work And time I had saved up, when I had had this book 10 years ago. Than I think I hadnt quit working on the import thing than.
And when I had it 30 years ago, my life sure would be different now in one or another way.

Well worth the money:thumbsup:
I wish I could sell more books! The money is not the point. For the work I put into revising it each year I get a very poor return on my time.

What bothers me is seeing people trying to source and import with insufficient or incorrect information, when for such a small amount for a book they could go ahead with confidence, avoiding costly and time consuming mistakes.

My book shows how to avoid literally scores of potential hazards, and avoiding just one of those can save many times the cost of the book. I have often been told how many $thousands my book has saved the reader.

I am glad you have found it and I hope you make good use of it. Unlike the gurus who sell courses when they don't have a real depth of experience, I provide unlimited support.

May 2020 be your year!

I get a great boost out of knowing that I am helping people like you.

Best Wishes,
Walter

Little Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 17, 2019
@Walter Hay
The topics underlines in your sneak peaks to the content of each chapter are very interesting, and I was wondering if you still running the sale on all of the books bundle. I have to learn these concepts as my ideas toward Fastlane involve me using exporting in long run to cut the cost of manufacturing a product as well as expanding the scale in the market. It may be still early for me to dive into these concepts since I am in progress on the concept and prototype creation of a product, but soon after I will need to know these concepts for sure.

Please let me know if there is a chance for me to get the books.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay
The topics underlines in your sneak peaks to the content of each chapter are very interesting, and I was wondering if you still running the sale on all of the books bundle. I have to learn these concepts as my ideas toward Fastlane involve me using exporting in long run to cut the cost of manufacturing a product as well as expanding the scale in the market. It may be still early for me to dive into these concepts since I am in progress on the concept and prototype creation of a product, but soon after I will need to know these concepts for sure.

Please let me know if there is a chance for me to get the books.
Yes the sale is continuing.

Walter

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hi Walter,

Is there any information in the global sourcing book on sourcing from Latin America?

Thanks in advance.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter,

Is there any information in the global sourcing book on sourcing from Latin America?

Thanks in advance.
Yes I have listed legitimate sourcing sites in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and the Dominican Republic. In the case of Chile the site only shows you how to contact Government offices that promote Chilean exports, but these can be productive if you know what products you want to buy.

The Dominican Rep. site has a relatively small number of product categories listed.

Walter

Little Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 17, 2019
@Walter Hay
Referring back to the instructions "PayPal UK account name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. Note that there is no l in the name. It includes the word mode, not model" if I just copy and paste the email from the post to pay through PayPal will it work?
Also what is the price for all of the books in USD combined?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay
Referring back to the instructions "PayPal UK account name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. Note that there is no l in the name. It includes the word mode, not model" if I just copy and paste the email from the post to pay through PayPal will it work?
Also what is the price for all of the books in USD combined?
Yes that will work. The total cost is US$169.

Regards,
Walter

Last edited:

Gum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 10, 2020
@Walter Hay ,
I've just purchased the bundle for all the three books.

I'm motivated to start an importation business. I'm also nervous. I blindly decided to start hustling. I'm new in the world of business and entrepreneurship. Importation is my first try in sellings.

If I manage to succeed I will be excited to talk to you about my success.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I've just purchased the books, can't wait to get to them!
My son in law has been busy sending books lately, but seems to be getting them to the buyers quickly. I hope you can make good use of them.
@Walter Hay ,
I've just purchased the bundle for all the three books.

I'm motivated to start an importation business. I'm also nervous. I blindly decided to start hustling. I'm new in the world of business and entrepreneurship. Importation is my first try in sellings.

If I manage to succeed I will be excited to talk to you about my success.
Thanks!
Don't forget that I provide support for an unlimited time, so if you have questions, you can post on my AMA if it is not confidential, but if it is, send me a PM.

I often deal with highly confidential matters, and such things are safe with me.

Walter

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
@Walter Hay

I have sent you $145. You mind double check about it at your end?
Thank you. I appreciate you.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay

I have sent you $145. You mind double check about it at your end?
Thank you. I appreciate you.
Thank you. My son in law has sent the three books. Don't forget I give continuing support whenever you need it.

All readers please note that the correct price for the thre book bundle is $169.

Walter

Last edited:

bartzawada

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jul 20, 2015
Poland
Hello Walter! Thank you very much for great value you've been providing to this forum! I just wired $90 for PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + LABELS THAT EXPLOIT. Can't wait to start reading!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hello Walter! Thank you very much for great value you've been providing to this forum! I just wired $90 for PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + LABELS THAT EXPLOIT. Can't wait to start reading!
Thank you. They are already in your inbox and I hope you find them helpful in building your business. Don't forget you can call on me any time if you need more help.

Readers please note the price for that two book bundle is $145.

Walter

Last edited:

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
Hi Walter,

Just sent $65 for proven global sourcing. Looking forward to giving it a read :)

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter,

Just sent $65 for proven global sourcing. Looking forward to giving it a read :)
Thanks Tubs,
It's in your inbox. I hope it can make a real difference to your life.

Readers please note the price for that book has reverted to $90.

Walter

Last edited:

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
Thanks Walter, just sent over a payment for Proven Global Sourcing. Looking forward to digging in.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Thanks Walter, just sent over a payment for Proven Global Sourcing. Looking forward to digging in.
My son in law tells me has has sent it. I hope it helps you in building your business in these tough times.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.