The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Walter Hay’s “Quack” Remedies

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay is there a particular commercial colloidal silver you like?
Unfortunately, having not examined any currently on the market I can't make a recommendation.

You will find many of the sites that are selling it online are also selling very fancy silver colloid generators. They certainly make DIY production a lot easier because the entire setup is ready to go.

The point they emphasize is the cost saving. I have no quibble with their claims that if you are a regular user of colloidal silver you will quickly recoup the cost of their equipment.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
MRET Activated Silver Sol product, with significantly increased intercellular access, is exponentially more effective than any other silver product in that there will no longer be any areas for the virus to hide. Normally viruses can hide in avascular areas, and with no blood supply, nothing can reach them. MRET Activated fluids have the ability to access all cells via aquaporins in one third of the time and with increased efficiency. When you can affect intracellular fluid with an anti-pathogenic agent, there is an enhanced broad spectrum coverage
I am sorry to say that this appears to be a case of blinding with science that I warned against in post #25 above.

No ethical person would sell ionic silver which the Silver Sol site rails against, having set up ionic silver as a windmill to tilt at.

Even many of the claims about effectiveness mentioned in the Patent Applications have been well known, understood, and used for years prior to the application being lodged.

I might be impressed if a double blind study was conducted comparing any good quality Colloidal Silver with Silver Sol. It would be very simple to do, but those conducting and reviewing the study would need to provide appropriate disclaimers.

Walter

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I am sorry to say that this appears to be a case of blinding with science that I warned against in post #25 above.

No ethical person would sell ionic silver which the Silver Sol site rails against, having set up ionic silver as a windmill to tilt at.

Even many of the claims about effectiveness mentioned in the Patent Applications have been well known, understood, and used for years prior to the application being lodged.

I might be impressed if a double blind study was conducted comparing any good quality Colloidal Silver with Silver Sol. It would be very simple to do, but those conducting and reviewing the study would need to provide appropriate disclaimers.

Walter
I know, just wanted to post this to give context that there are people out there trying to take advantage of people during these times (for some reason my post didn't post lol). That was the message I got in an email promoting a silver product. People like this is what gives colloidal silver such a bad name.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I know, just wanted to post this to give context that there are people out there trying to take advantage of people during these times (for some reason my post didn't post lol). That was the message I got in an email promoting a silver product. People like this is what gives colloidal silver such a bad name.
Thanks for posting those extracts. The entire Silver Sol site is a mind-numbing sales spiel of the type that takes a lot of people in (whatever the product) with what appears to be scientific evidence for the the claims being made.

Walter

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Thanks for posting those extracts. The entire Silver Sol site is a mind-numbing sales spiel of the type that takes a lot of people in (whatever the product) with what appears to be scientific evidence for the the claims being made.

Walter
Great post Walter. Now, past the construction and theory - how much should be consumed? I am finding conflicting information that states stomach acid will alter it and render it useless, and other information saying one should vaporize it using a nebulizer.

And quantity? The trend I am finding is consuming only a tablespoon, on an empty stomach, once a day.

LOTS of information on the internet, but no one single good source to go to for complete answers. As an example - some companies use an air pump to keep the water active, and one company said that the silver will combine with air if that method is used - and not produce the desired product.

I'm still wading through a lot of information...

Any insight would be appreciated.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Great post Walter. Now, past the construction and theory - how much should be consumed? I am finding conflicting information that states stomach acid will alter it and render it useless, and other information saying one should vaporize it using a nebulizer.

And quantity? The trend I am finding is consuming only a tablespoon, on an empty stomach, once a day.

LOTS of information on the internet, but no one single good source to go to for complete answers. As an example - some companies use an air pump to keep the water active, and one company said that the silver will combine with air if that method is used - and not produce the desired product.

I'm still wading through a lot of information...

Any insight would be appreciated.
Misinformation abounds. Hydrochloric acid (stomach acid) will not react with silver unless nitric acid is also present. Nitric acid is a very dangerous substance and would never be found in the human digestive system.

I use a nebulizer particularly if treating a respiratory illness, but taken orally has been very successful for me when I have been traveling and not having my nebulizer with me. I certainly would not consider a nebulizer to be a necessity.

Air pumps provide a good way to ensure the movement of the mixture while electrolysis is taking place. The biggest benefit is that you don't have to bother stirring manually. The oxygen in water won't react with silver at a rate that could be measured even over a very long period.

Most of the negatives found online are put there because the person writing has an axe to grind, usually having something to sell. It might be their "superior" colloidal silver, or their better colloidal silver generator. There are many sellers who have affiliate programs and they appear to provide such negative material to their affiliates.

There is also a lot of negative stuff online published by health authorities, mostly dismissive of any benefits because of the lack of clinical trials. This simply shows their willing ignorance, or their deliberate misinformation.

I have previously quoted some trials. One of enormous value in the current emergency is the use of silver impregnated masks.

Walter

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Walter, I used colloidal silver in the past, but I stopped when a PhD chemical engineer I knew (who also had an encyclopedic knowledge of human biochemistry) said it was a bad idea. Silver is deadly to viruses and bacteria, but how does the silver know the difference between a pathogen cell and one of your cells? His claim was that it doesn't, and the silver damages you as much as it damages the pathogens. Comments?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Walter, I used colloidal silver in the past, but I stopped when a PhD chemical engineer I knew (who also had an encyclopedic knowledge of human biochemistry) said it was a bad idea. Silver is deadly to viruses and bacteria, but how does the silver know the difference between a pathogen cell and one of your cells? His claim was that it doesn't, and the silver damages you as much as it damages the pathogens. Comments?
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. After many years of using colloidal silver on a daily basis I have suffered absolutely no side effects from its use.

My doctor is one of those who always wants proof, so I have frequent blood tests, which I know how to interpret. He gives me a copy, and it is reassuring to read the results.

My wife has had open heart surgery resulting from damage caused by an inherited gene, and her cardiologist who has seen her every 6 months since, at her last consultation expressed his amazement and pleasure at her excellent state of health. When she "confessed" to using colloidal silver daily he paused for a while and said words that I have heard from others: "Whatever you are doing - keep doing it."

He now only wants to see her annually for what is clearly a token, protect his own back consultation.

Both of us are visibly much more fit and healthy than many we see in our age group, receiving frequent comments about not looking our age.

Walter

P.S. Theory and practice often don't match, and your friend would appear to illustrate this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.