• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Walter Hay’s Rare Discount Sale.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Walter Hay, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    Walter Hay’s Rare Discount Sale.

A number of members have asked about buying both of my books together, so I decided to bundle them as a discounted package. Here’s the deal until further notice:

BOTH BOOKS:

“Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries.” 2018 edition: $97.

Plus…

Create and Source Power Labels For Private Labeling Profits.” 2018 edition: $49

Total before discount $146

Total after discount $97.

SINGLE BOOKS:

For those who want to purchase only one book, not the bundle, you can buy them individually at the discounted rate of $65 for the importing book, or $33 for the labeling book. Payment procedure is the same as described below for the bundle.

Before deciding you should read the testimonials on both sites. See links below, but I couldn’t resist adding here the latest from a Fastlane member: “Hello Walter, I've got both of your books about sourcing products and private labeling, they are great sources of real unique information. Thank you so much!!”

To satisfy FTC rules, the authenticity of all testimonials can be substantiated if required.

Direct sales are handled for me by ImagemodeUK. Payment should be made via the PayPalUK account name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk Within 48 hours of notification from PayPal, PDF versions of the books will be sent by ImagemodeUK to the email address you used when making payment.

A full refund will be given to any purchaser on request without question, although I would appreciate any feedback.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SUPPORT: Should you have any questions regarding the processes described in either book, please contact me via PM, or if not confidential, post on my AMA.

Links to my book sites: Power Labels – for Private Labeling Profits
    NOTE. You will not receive the discount if you order direct from this site. Pay as above for the discount.

2018 Learn To Successfully Import From China and The Rest of The World - Proven China Sourcing NOTE. You will not receive the discount if you order direct from this site. Pay as above for the discount.

Walter

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:28 PM
    https://www.provenchinasourcing.com Import the easy way.

Create and source labels that sell and build a GREAT brand in the process Power Labels – for Private Labeling Profits Discover why I call them Power Labels

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  2. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    Imagemodeuk have informed me that attempts to send my 2018 importing book to a buyer in Texas have failed. The emails bounced.

If the buyer cares to send me a PM, I can send it by return PM (subject to time zones.)

Walter

3. Xeon

Xeon My Lane Is Fastlane. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,840
    Hi Walter, previously you mentioned that in the next revision of the "Import Direct from China..." book, you'll be including a big list of all the manufacturers in the world and where to find the X manu for X product.
    Is that out already?

4. BookwormMitch

BookwormMitch Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $938
    Where can we get the updated book if we have previously purchased? The importing book is great.

5. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    Sorry but that book revision won't be finished until early to mid 2019 . Meanwhile I am working on the list of sites that will enable importers to search for manufacturers in most countries in the world. Quite a few countries won't be included because they either don't have any products to export or they only export food products or commodities like oil.

The list that I am compiling will have country specific sourcing capability, but I am afraid it is a far more time consuming job than I expected, because not only are many of the sites well hidden, but I have to conduct some product sourcing searches on each before I can add them to my list.

I found one site that purports to provide B2B sites for every country in the world, but it is not worth bothering with. It lists the same exporters on many of the supposedly country specific sites, and often there are none listed for the country where that specific site is supposedly situated.

I expect it could take me several months of my "spare time" to complete this project, so don't hold your breath.

Walter

AgainstAllOdds, Out of Touch and Xeon like this.
  6. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    Send an email to my support team here: msteamwebmaster@gmail.com giving them whatever purchase details you have, even if only the email address you sued when buying the book.

They will send you a free download link.

NOTE: For those buying my book through this marketplace offer, support will be direct via PM to me. (EXPRESS SERVICE ):smile2:

Walter

7. Eladio1975

Eladio1975 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $7
    I got it Walter. Thank You. Larry

Walter Hay likes this.
  8. fmob007

fmob007 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $43
    A great deal, I purchased both of the books and the PDFs received in just 24 hours. A great investment for anyone looking getting into e-commerce. Thanks Walter hay for your contribution to the forum and this deal

Walter Hay likes this.
  9. andrewsyc

andrewsyc Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $120
    Very tempted to just buy this simply to learn even though I have no plans to do anything like this. Good luck with your sales!

Walter Hay likes this.
  10. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    Learning how to safely source and import, or how to brand and label your products using innovative labeling methods might not directly answer any business or entrepreneurial issues you have currently.

What these books could do for you is give you ideas. The labeling book's emphasis on marketing psychology has been an eye opener for some who have in their own words told me as much.

Walter

11. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,172
    Nevermind. Question answered on website.

12. PureA

PureA Winners never quit Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,281
    Just wanted to drop a message to vouch for Walter.

Not to sound too dramatic but his knowledge and guidance has quite literally changed my life.

I'm a walking talking advertisement!! By this point I must have generated upwards of a dozen sales of the book.

I guess that is the effect of genuinely caring for your client.

This is entrepreneurship 101. The value Walter offers exceeds the price he charges x100.

Buy. Now.

Kingmaker and Walter Hay like this.
  13. B. Cole

B. Cole Stop me. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,339
    Great pm conversation with Walter on labeling, a true “give back” entrepreneur. I picked up Power Labeling via the PayPal account above, and within the hour the PDF and a personal email from Lance was in my inbox, thanking me for the purchase and encouraging me to share any feedback on the forum or directly with him so he could let Walter know.

Thanks again for being awesome Walter! It’s pillars like yourself that make this forum the best place an entrepreneur could be.

- Brian

Walter Hay likes this.
  14. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $57,637
    One Fastlane buyer recently paid and did not receive the books. He PM'd me two weeks later and a diligent search failed to find any record of the payment. Naturally I emailed my son-in-law who immediately sent the PDF copies.

The mystery remains as to what happened, but the most likely explanation is that there is another business located in the UK (where my son-in-law's business is also located) and they have almost identical names.

In order to be sure your payments don't get lost, please be sure to send your payment to the PayPal UK account that has the name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk.

To help minimize the possibility of a repeat I have edited my original listing.

Walter