• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Walter Hay’s Rare Discount Sale.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Walter Hay, Oct 17, 2018.

1. PeterKN

PeterKN New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    I orderd the Label Ebook this morning. I am really looking forward to the content. Thank you @Walter Hay for all the free stuff you are giving us!

Mrs. BRKb likes this.
  2. CalinPop

CalinPop Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $129
    Hi Walter, any chance you will let us know when you have the 2019 edition of your book?
    Thanks

3. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,087
    I have finished writing, and the 2019 edition is currently in the hands of my support team. They are designing a new cover, and formatting the entire book.

That process usually takes between one and two weeks.

The book is getting a name change because of the major change in focus as a result of the China/US "Trade War" and the huge opportunities that "war" is opening up for those willing to put extra effort into sourcing.

The book will now be titled: Proven Global Sourcing.

I will be making an announcement as soon as it is ready for distribution. All who have bought previous versions will get the update for free.

Walter

4. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $65,087
    Latest Update On My Books.

The 2019 importing book
    has been delayed while a new website is built. The new site will be ProvenGlobalSourcing.com to reflect the big change from concentrating on China to recognizing that there are now greater than ever global opportunities for importers.

The 2019 labeling book is ready to go, but I prefer to delay release because so many have bought both books, and we will be sending out both to all those people. The work load for Imagemode will be almost halved.

Walter

Smuggo, fmob007 and Empires like this.
  5. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $112
    Hi Walter,

I just send the payments over Paypal to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. I'm looking forward to reading the two books.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! A while ago I remember reading about your experience with China, but I don't remember... are you able to speak Mandarin? I'm asking because I learned Mandarin for a couple of years but sadly forgot it as I was never able to put it in daily use.

Anyways... Looking forward to what you have to offer, and can't wait for the upgrade to 2019 (which I believe is free according to your website.)

6. nialledwards23

nialledwards23 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $60
    Happy I’ve found this tread, I’ve been trying to get an aftermarket auto part remade in China for over 6 months now with no success, I await your 2019 update and hopefully make some progress with this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Walter Hay

Rep Bank:
    $65,087
    You will have received the books by now, and I am pleased to confirm that the 2019 revisions will be supplied free of charge to all who have bought previous copies.
    I am confident that the new edition will be of help in your search.

I must say I am chafing at the bit having to wait for the new website before launching the new edition.

Walter

B. Cole and Smuggo like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.