The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Well, I have become a serial business book writer. Three down, with at least one more residing in my brain.

The 3 books so far are based on:
  • A lifetime of success in sales and marketing, while designing, copywriting, and structuring all of my own advertising in both major businesses I established.
  • Industrial troubleshooting involving solving problems that stumped the experts with letters after their names. One multinational, employing over 300 chemists worldwide had for several months been losing millions of dollars daily. I solved their problem in less than a week.
  • Inventing chemical formulas to fix those industrial problems. This gave me an insight into a huge range of manufacturing processes.
  • Manufacture and export of those products to countries all over the Asia/Pacific region, including the USA, in competition with the big US and German multinationals.
  • Licensing the manufacture and sale of my products in two countries. That would today be legally classed as franchising.
  • Safe product sourcing from numerous countries, involving visiting 19 countries over a period of 22 years.
  • Importing, based on experience in the shipping industry beginning when I dropped out of college, and later, helping many new importers.
  • Franchising the importing and B2B business after a year of massive growth had proved the effectiveness of our in-house advertising and marketing methods.
Fastlane members only. The books are available online but only Fastlane members can buy here at a discounted price as a token of my appreciation for the mutual support atmosphere of this forum, and my desire to be as helpful as possible.

The first two books complement one another, and I am convinced that those who only buy Proven Global Sourcing, are missing out on something of great value that can help in the next step in profiting from those imports. I suggest that if you only have this book you should look more closely at what my new title Exploit The Power Of Psychology, Persuasion, and Emotions can do for you. See Contents List below for the changes.
……………………………………………………………………………………………..

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING 2023
Since first published in 2003, this has become the go-to manual for small and large importers. Some, in correspondence, have even referred to it as their importing bible. The only detailed publications I see online, dealing with sourcing and importing, are in blogs by a very select few people who have a good working knowledge of sourcing and importing.

They all have two things in common: 1. They are designed to guide large scale importers. 2. They exist in order to sell services such as sourcing, quality inspection, and freight forwarding.

Blogs by self-professed experts usually leave unanswered most questions that are posted. The blogs are rarely updated. Not that it would make much difference because the blogs already contain dangerously expensive misinformation.

My book presents the facts, but it does not teach what to choose, and is not designed to teach B2C online marketers how to sell the products.

CONTENTS LIST 2023
This edition contains my personal direct support email address. It is now substantially enlarged, running to 124 pages, and there is a new chapter (5) that many will find very helpful, by explaining the practicalities of the import process to make your life a lot easier

1. Avoid the risks in sourcing overseas. Scams, Misinformation, Ignorance of rules.
2. Getting Started. Be prepared.
3. Rules And Regulations You Don’t Need To Learn. Security resulting from small payments to experts who know the rules.
4. Freight Explained And Scams Avoided. Learn to avoid the widespread increase in freight scams.
5. The Freight Component Of Your Importing. A step by step outline of the process.
6. Standards - Learn the Rules? Or Ask Experts? Save time and pain for only a small cost.
7. Safe Product Sourcing, Including Due Diligence. Carelessness can cost you plenty.
8. Global Sourcing Sites & Widening Your Horizons in a Changing World Scene. Source from genuine export sources in countries around the world.
9. How To Get Suppliers To Come To You. But don’t invite a blizzard of emails.
10. Assessing Suppliers – Safe? Reliable? Helpful? Ignore what B2B sites such as Alibaba, Made-in-China, and Global Sourcing tell you.
11. Having products made to your design. Some cost factors to take into account.
12. Cultural And Language Differences. Don’t foul your nest. Avoid misunderstandings and build important relationships.
13. Vietnam The New China. The different business and social customs explained.
14. Samples And Small Orders – Buy Less Than MOQ. Tricks of the trade.
15. Calculating Actual Costs. The very latest rules can save US importers money.
16. Payment Terms and Safe Payment Procedures.
17. Traveling To Source Supplies. Tax-free holidays? Don’t get lost and don’t get penalties.
18. Order Procedure And Checklist. Step by step so that you don’t miss anything.
19. Thousands Of Suppliers Chosen For You By Big Retailers. They know who to buy from.
20. “Just In Time” Ordering System. Even more important as logistics troubles mount.
21. Sources Of Free Information. Links for help, including helpful banks.
22. Fulfillment Services including 3PL and 4PL. Could help where warehouse space shortages exist.
23. Agents, Traders, Wholesalers – Definitions. Including which ones to avoid.
24. Manufacturers Not Wholesalers – Why? Cost and product availability.
25. Business Registration and Tax ID. Your business must meet some rules.
26. Buying Locally. Some importers pretending to locally manufacture.
27. Capital Requirements For Importing. On a shoestring budget? Maybe.
28. Inspection Services. Don’t ignore their value.
29. Certificates. Forgeries !
30. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Haggling, and Discounts For Big Orders. Don’t haggle – it can result in poor quality products.
31. Quality. How to get good quality.
32. Quality Control (QC) Inspections for Reassurance.
33. Public Holidays. Know when your supplier might shut down for days or weeks.
34. Glossary Of Terms. Understand the sourcing and importing jargon.
35. INCOTERMS. The very latest terms. Ignore them at your peril.

If you want to see what a great ROI this book can provide, see the testimonials on
Proven Global Sourcing - Proven Global Sourcing. Many are from Fastlane members and all can be substantiated.​
..........................................................................................................................
I have changed the name of the marketing book, to reflect the renewed emphasis on marketing psychology. I have added chapters dealing with Tribal Marketing, the understanding of which can open up a new way to understand your customers. The new title is:
EXPLOIT
the Power of Psychology, Perceptions, and Emotions
Answering the need for appealing to buyers’ emotions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Practical Experience – Not Theory, is This Book’s Foundation Real life experience
2. Labeling History − Early Arms Race in Labeling. Competition heated up in 19th Century
3. Marketing is NOT Just Advertising it Should be Considered as a Whole Neither is advertising all about marketing
4. Marketing Psychology.…. Too Hard? Indispensable and worth the effort
4.1 Your Brain Tells You Lies So you think you control all your thoughts?
5. The Influence of Emotions Quoted from HBR
5.1 Example of a Circus Succeeding for 146 years By Exploiting Emotions. See also Ch. 5
5.2 Is There Really a Place For Humour?
5.3 ILLUSTRATIONS Demonstrating the Subtle Use of Emotions by Various Marketers Displaying Their Labels and Brands - What! No brand name or slogan???
6. Branding and Marketing — Build Brand Recognition "Slap on a sticker" NOT GOOD ENOUGH
6.1 Understanding the Influence of Emotions and Perceptions.More from HBR
7. Case Study: Eight Year Old Boy Applies Marketing Psychology Walter as an 8Y.O
7.1 Little Hustler Rinses and Repeats at age 11 Now Walter as an 11 Y.O
8. Headlines— These Provide Your Big Opportunity To Grab
Attention But check options before you choose attention grabber
9. Real Life Example of use of Deliberate Shock. My best ever headline.
10. Social Media and eCommerce Listings Don't be ordinary. Use a good headline.
11. My Experience as Label Manufacturer, Importer and Marketer I sold hundreds of thousands of labels
12. The Value of Perceptions Packaging trickery by Supermarkets
13. Suggestion — Extreme Emotional Effect Briefly minimize your brand name.
14. How Quality Labels Can Stir Emotions The value to you of quality.
15. Your Label Is You Make your listings impressive.
16. In-House Designing Offered by Label Producers Don't fall for it.
17. Brand Names, Logos, and Slogans — Including Ideas Lots of ideas and more.
17.1 The Process of Choosing a Brand Name Even using foreign languages!
17.2 Name Security. Beware of pirates
17.3 Registering Your Own Trademark. Essential but easy
18. The Value of Slogans Help customers "own" your brand
19. Knowing Your Customers Typical survey questions
20. Tribal Marketing. Helping you Understand the Emerging Gen Alpha. Brought up in front of a screen
21. Tribal Marketing. More Information to Help Understand Generation Alpha Attitudinal changes will surprise many
22. How to find out What is Trending among Tribal Groups Trend setters and trend followers - not a mystery
23. Persuasive Packaging’s Role in Winning the Fight For Attention Online and on the Shelves. Learn about the "silent salesman"
24. Colors, and Their Proven Ability to Influence Buying Decisions. Important decision making information.
25. USPs - Essential use of Emotional Triggers Don't waste sales opportunities.
26. Learn From Your Competitors. Benefit from their highly paid psychologists' knowledge.
27. Choosing Products to Sell. Don't follow the crowd. Search, search, search.
28. Locating Private Label Product Suppliers Outside the USA. See how to find them without joining thousands of competitors.
APPENDIX CONTENTS LIST
Providing a practical look at a huge variety of labeling and branding options with an eye to their use as emotional factors, plus the importance of the design process used to produce effective labels, packaging, logos, and advertisements.
1. The Label, Packaging, Logo, and Advertisement Design Process.
2. The Design Process in Practice.
3. The Importance of Consistency.
4. Technical Terms.............Jargon Explained.
5. Labeling and Branding Products and Methods.
6. Printed Paper Labels and Printed Plastic Labels.
7. Printed Foil Labels.
8. Stamping or Direct Foil Printing.
9. Heat transfers.
10. Domed Labels.
11. Embossed Seals and Embossed Labels.
12. Direct Printing on Product - Pad Printing.
13. Direct Printing on Product - Screen Printing.
14. Direct Embroidery on The Product.
15. Embroidered Stitch-On or Iron-on Labels.
16. Cloth Labels. (Not embroidered)
17. Embossed or Debossed Cloth Labels.
18. Silicone Labels.
19. TPU and PVC Labels.
20. Heat Press Labels.
21. Leather Labels.
22. Metal Labels.
23. Open Tool – Cost Saving.
24. Laser Engraving. Also called Laser Marking.
25. Labeling or Branding During Manufacture Using Stamping.
26. Labels or Branding As Part of The Molding.
27. Swing Tags.
28. Wax Seals.
29. Labels for attaching to silicone products.
30. DIY Label Printing or Embossing.
31. Shrink Sleeve Wraps.
32. Hot Iron Stamping.
33. Suppliers of Bottles, Cosmetic Containers, Pumps etc.
34. Boxes and Cartons other than Shipping Cartons.
35. Physically Labeling Your Product and Packing Your Packages.
36. Product Liability.
37. Labeling Compliance.
38. Trademarks and Patents.
39. Protect Your Brand from your Overseas Suppliers.
40. Over-Branding (Covering) Brands on Generic Products.

I have included a list of suppliers worldwide for every type of labeling or branding process identifed above, saving my readers endless searching regardless of which country they are in.
………………………………………………………………………………………..........

Now to the book that reveals a shortcut to wealth by buying the only kind of franchise that I would recommend. I advise against buying almost all other franchises - instead, sell franchises.

FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE.
Scaling on steroids!
Need a great way to scale your business?
For breathtaking growth, franchising is your answer.
SELL - DON'T BUY

This book has been written in response to the countless number of forum posts asking about, or bemoaning the scarcity of, options to scale a business.

It even caters for those who don’t have a business that they could ever scale, showing how to jump- start your entry into the rapid growth franchise industry, when you don’t already operate a business suitable for franchising.

It is the smallest of my books, at 32 pages, but if the ideas are adopted, I believe its value will be enormous. I have priced it at the same figure as my importing book, but if put into practice the ROI could be a staggering percentage with considerable wealth prospects.

I can’t make any promises, but I know it worked for me to provide an astounding lump sum that I would have struggled for many years to build by scaling the traditional way. Continually opening branch after branch with employees managing them would have weighed me down.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......
PRICE LIST
The price list now reflects the massive value of the 2023 edition of PROVENGLOBALSOURCING as well as the unlimited support that I provide. This edition contains my personal direct support email address.

It is now substantially enlarged, running to 124 pages.

Bought individually from this Marketplace Offer direct through ImagemodeUK - see below.

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING.
$129
EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY, PERSUASION AND EMOTIONS...... $119

FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. $110

.......................................................................................................................................

Bought as a bundle direct through ImagemodeUK, all discounted.

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY. $225

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING + FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE $230

All three, including FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. $330

Marketplace sales are handled for me by ImagemodeUK. Payment should be made using your PayPal account and paid to the PayPal UK account name imagemodeUK@yahoo.co.uk Note: This is the account name, not an email address. Within 48 hours of notification from PayPal, PDF versions of the books will be sent by ImagemodeUK to the email address you used when making payment. If using Hotmail, please check your Spam folder.

A full refund will be given to any purchaser on request without question, although I would appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING MY UNIQUE SUPPORT OFFER which is covered by my prices: I provide unlimited ongoing support. Should you have any questions regarding the processes described in any of my books, please contact me via the direct support email address, extempus@yahoo.com or DM, or if not confidential, post on my AMA.

………………………………………………………………………………………………
CONTENTS.
In order to ensure that newcomers know what to expect from these books, and particularly from the franchising book I will display here the contents lists, together with some explanatory comments after the chapter titles.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE

SCALING ON STEROIDS
Need a great way to scale your business?
For breathtaking growth, Franchising is your answer.

This book is about selling franchises NOT buying them.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction. Why not scale using others’ capital? Avoid employing staff.
1. My Experience As a franchisor.
2. Benefits of Franchising. Sell franchises - DON'T buy them.
3. Costs Borne By Franchisees. They usually pay setting up costs
4. Your Costs. Once only legal costs for developing your franchise
5. Franchise Law and Franchise Contracts. Legal aid is essential. Dot every i cross every t
6. Definition of a Franchise. Including my recipe for success as a franchisor.
7. Difference between Franchises, Distributorships, & Licenses. Getting it wrong can be costly.
8. Which Businesses Can Be Franchised? Huge choice - not only food.
9. How to Decide if a Business is Suitable for Franchising. Good track record, profitable
10. Things to Consider When Deciding About Franchising a Business. Profitable, and Brand Recognized?
11. Scouting for and Acquiring Suitable Businesses to Franchise. Buy and sell for rapid scaling.
12. Shortcut to Wealth via Buying a Master Franchise. The ONLY type of franchise worth buying.
13. Sell Franchises Greenfield or Functioning? Greenfield if value evident.
14. Delineating Territories. Don't overcrowd the market. Be fair to franchisees.
15. Setting Prices for Territory Licenses. Don't expect to live off License Fees.
16. Selling Master Franchises. Better than paid area managers. Minimize your labor.
17. Selecting Franchisees. Why be Choosy? Their failure would hurt you.
18. Keeping Franchisees Happy. Like marriage where a happy wife means a happy life.
19. Conferences. Generate team spirit while giving them a brief vacation.
20. Replacing Franchisees. Maintain control of the process. You make the decision.
21. Writing an Operations Manual. A good system requires good instructions.
22. Advertising Essentials. Follow the principles of appealing to emotions even if your business is B2B. You must have advertising that works.
23. Advertising Levy. Beware of losing control due to a levy system.
24. Royalties. Don't be greedy. The number of franchisees more important than big % fees.
25. What if the Economy Goes Into Recession? Usually a good time to sell franchises. Buyers are keen.
26. Selling Franchises in Other Countries. I hit the big time by going international.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

FREE COPY of my importing book is available for those intending to complete the source/import/resell process by selling on Amazon. Here is a link to the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) which includes a free copy of Proven Global Sourcing. https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pac/whay/ It is an affiliate link because it partially compensates me for allowing Jim Cockrum to give away my book for free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Hey Walter, is the Proven Global Sourcing book the same as the "Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries 4.0" book?

Also, when will your franchising book be available for purchase on the website? Or can I buy it some other way?

By the way, Walter's importing book is worth its weight in gold. I highly recommend it if you're looking at importing.

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
No, the 2019 version is a major revision, now called Proven Global Sourcing. Here are the major changes:
Listing 41 genuine B2B sites worldwide, including those in China.
Extended information on cultural differences, including Vietnam.
Hints on searching.
Hints on due diligence.
A worldwide DIY Trademark checking site link.
Potential cost saving notes regarding FCL and LCL.
Understanding Chinese business names.
Comments on freight forwarders listed on Alibaba.
Latest De Mimimis values resulting from global trade changes.

Many sections will appear unchanged, but updates have been included in many of the old chapters.

If you only have the older version: "Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries 4.0" let me know via PM and I will send the new one to you.

The franchising book is available here on this Marketplace offer. Scroll down from the top.

Walter

Last edited:

AndyS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2019
Hi Walter,

I've just paid the $90 to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk via PayPal to get the bundle. I'm a new user here and have been trying to absorb as much information as I can from this forum after reading TMF .

Came across your AMA and now I'm really looking forward to reading your books, thank you in advance!

New Beginnings

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Walter,

I would like to order all 3 of your books.
Do I understand it correctly, I pay $163 through my PayPal and receive the books by email?

Hope to hear from you soon so I can order the books, very excited.
Thanks in advance.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter,

I would like to order all 3 of your books.
Do I understand it correctly, I pay $163 through my PayPal and receive the books by email?

Hope to hear from you soon so I can order the books, very excited.
Thanks in advance.
No, the total is only $155. Depending on time zones, the books should be with you within a few hours , or 48 hours at the most.

I hope they help you achieve your goals.

Walter

CalinPop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 25, 2019
Hi Walter just send payment to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk $90 for PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + LABELS THAT EXPLOIT , because I open my paypal account today on my company`s profile they told me its going to reach Imagemodeuk only n 3rd of August, Anyway when the money is going to be there I am going to recive the books to my paypal email no later then 5th of August ?
Thanks

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter just send payment to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk $90 for PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + LABELS THAT EXPLOIT , because I open my paypal account today on my company`s profile they told me its going to reach Imagemodeuk only n 3rd of August, Anyway when the money is going to be there I am going to recive the books to my paypal email no later then 5th of August ?
Thanks
Imagemodeuk received a notice from PayPal informing them that the payment had been made, but would take 5-7 days to process due to the payment method you chose.

To avoid delay, I suggest you email imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and my son in law will send the books by return email without waiting for the payment to clear.

Walter

Brrr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Jul 28, 2019
Hi Walter, your website for the franchising doesn't seem to work (at least for me). I was also wondering if the info in the book was applicable to any country? I've found most resources to be USA centric (my biz is in the UK)

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I'm not specifically looking to source from China, but I'd be curious to check out a book. Which would you consider your Entry Level product?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
That's a hard call for me to make. I would regard the Global Sourcing book as compulsory reading if you want to understand how importing works, and learn what vast scope there is for sourcing products that have not previously been imported into the country where you reside.

On the other hand, the Labels That Exploit book contains essential advice on marketing persuasion. These principles can be used in many fields beyond marketing, although there is a predominance of information in the book relating to branding and labeling options.

Overall, I would rate the Labels book as number 1. Later, after you have an established business, whether service, B2B product supply, or even catering, or event staging, the Franchising book could open the way for expansion such as you have never imagined.

Walter

CalinPop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 25, 2019
Imagemodeuk received a notice from PayPal informing them that the payment had been made, but would take 5-7 days to process due to the payment method you chose.

To avoid delay, I suggest you email imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and my son in law will send the books by return email without waiting for the payment to clear.

Walter
Ok, will do that, thank you

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter, your website for the franchising doesn't seem to work (at least for me). I was also wondering if the info in the book was applicable to any country? I've found most resources to be USA centric (my biz is in the UK)
The franchise book website is not yet online, but you can save money by buying it direct here. Go to the top of this thread and by scrolling down you will see details on how to make the purchase. All you need do is send the US$65 to my son in law's PayPal UK account name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. and he will send the PDF copy to you within 48 hours maximum, but depending on when PayPal notify him there have been occasions when it happens within 10 minutes.

Walter

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Apr 16, 2019
Walter,

Made the purchase and sent a payment to the provided email address for the 3-book bundle at $145.

Spent a good amount of time dissecting your "sharing a lifetime experience in export/import" thread, and very quickly realized how valuable your insights were.

Really looking forward to putting all the ideas together. Love that I can draw the value I was looking for in your threads, now organized and easily referable. Still waiting to hear back from your family member to email me the books, but from the table of contents alone, I can tell I have made a good investment.

Many thanks!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
They should be in your inbox by now. Thanks for your kind words.
I hope you find all three very helpful.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Just bought FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. Been meaning to for a while. Thank you so much for your contributions on here Walter! Can't wait to dig into it.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Just bought FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. Been meaning to for a while. Thank you so much for your contributions on here Walter! Can't wait to dig into it.
My son in law sent the book a couple of hours ago, but the email bounced. I have attached a PDF copy of the book to a PM. I certainly hope that it helps your business grow fast. Contact me if you need help.

Walter

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
My son in law sent the book a couple of hours ago, but the email bounced. I have attached a PDF copy of the book to a PM. I certainly hope that it helps your business grow fast. Contact me if you need help.

Walter
Thank you, Walter!

natho

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 5, 2019
Hi Walter, I purchased via Paypal Proven Global Sourcing and Labels That Exploit.

Looking forward to it!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter, I purchased via Paypal Proven Global Sourcing and Labels That Exploit.

Looking forward to it!
Hi Natho,

My son in law has been unable to send the books because emails to the address you provided bounced. Rather than take time to sort that out, it was quicker for me to attach them to a PM that i sent a moment ago.

Best wishes for your success.

Walter

natho

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 5, 2019
A few people have had issues with my address lately, I'll have to get that sorted.

Thanks for the files!

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Just sent payment for PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + LABELS THAT EXPLOIT.
Wish I had found this forum a month ago, getting close to ordering my first product and need to consume a lot of info in a short amount of time for in order to get in before the Christmas season starts. Thanks for the material, glad to pay for quality stuff like this.

Brrr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Jul 28, 2019
Hi Walter, actually have some time on my hand to develop the next stage of the biz so I've finally purchased your book(s).

Ended up getting all three even though the franchise one is what I am most interested in, hopefully, the payment should be with you shortly. Really looking forward to getting into it.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter, actually have some time on my hand to develop the next stage of the biz so I've finally purchased your book(s).

Ended up getting all three even though the franchise one is what I am most interested in, hopefully, the payment should be with you shortly. Really looking forward to getting into it.
All three are in your inbox. The labeling book can give you some insights into setting up a brand that will appeal emotionally to your specific market. That might be useful whether you are planning to scale by franchising your existing business, or scale by buying a business and franchising that.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Chazza,

You should have them in your inbox. They were sent yesterday, and I think my son in law broke his record for speed. I promise a maximum of 48 hours, but I think this one was within the hour.

I hope you find great benefit from them. I am always available to help if you get stuck.

ShannonK

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 25, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Hi Walter, I purchased via Paypal Proven Global Sourcing and Labels That Exploit last night. Can’t wait to plow through it and put an idea i have into action.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi @ShannonK , Strangely, my son in law informs me that there is no sign of it on PayPal at this stage. Please check the transaction.

If you can quote the transaction number he can deal with it straight away.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.