The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Things I’ve Done

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Creative_Name

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 17, 2022
Now, I should probably keep at my work and not create a new thread, but I wanted to share some of the things I’ve learned this year. Maybe people have some fastlane-oriented insights and advice for a 22 year old.

I’ve done about a year’s worth of electrical work. 160+ recessed ceiling lights, hundreds of meters of copper cut, pulled, and stripped, and many, many switches and receptacles.
Many little things in my day-to-day are automatic and easy now.
And yes, I’ve made money on side jobs.

I’ve taken the things I’ve learned and built a little automatic diatom-growing thing in the basement as a challenge. I learned soldering and electronics for that too.

I got introduced to a coursera course on machine learning (deep learning specialization). Now I know how to make simple convolutional neural networks with techniques for faster learning and fine-tuning for specific use cases. I’ve only scratched the surface of this area of study, it goes much deeper.

I can apply shading to sketches of different things.

I sourced products that I could trust, designed the artistic assets for the brand image, got my first sale from someone in the UK, and uncovered many new things to learn, including web design, marketing, and conducting shipping tests.

My question is if I’m being too varied on what I’m learning. Maybe I should be focusing my efforts onto one thing? I feel like the sporadic entrepreneur hopping from one thing to another, but it’s not opportunity, it’s just stuff I want to learn all of a sudden.

I feel extra guilty of doing the Tiquel(?) shuffle because I’m getting a 3D printer and plotter cutter to create my own parts for the electric-related stuff I’m doing. I really do worry because my dad and my grandfather have a problem with just talking about their ideas with no execution.

That photograph of the skin care products is pretty bad, but I put it through an editor after.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• AFFA89F7-02DA-42D2-B490-2F591C1C196D.jpeg
    AFFA89F7-02DA-42D2-B490-2F591C1C196D.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 2
  • A02626C8-6A32-4E56-B033-1A7CB3BB2ECE.jpeg
    A02626C8-6A32-4E56-B033-1A7CB3BB2ECE.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3CDF5C96-3068-4A29-BA5D-1F2548B0E7C0.jpeg
    3CDF5C96-3068-4A29-BA5D-1F2548B0E7C0.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.