The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Systematized Stock Trading

Beronir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 23, 2019
Korea
Dear Fastlaners.
I would share my story as a Korean traveled several English speaking countries. I apologize for some of my improper grammar. Please concentrate on my story only.

I finished all my education in Korea up to a bachelor's degree in Engineering. As soon as I graduate from the Uni, I decided to go to Canada to learn more about English as it is my second language.
I worked as a 9 to 5 worker, and the payment was like $25,000 a year in the commissary. Whenever someone tries to intrude in my working pace, I was angry. I could not stand living someone else's life. However, I could not do anything because of VISA issues. Crazy.
There was one great experience I had in Canada was, when I lost my DSLR camera, somebody typed on the Craiglist and returned my camera to me.

I could stand no more than one year, so I came back to Korea.
Living in Korea is even worse than working in Canada.
I worked as an international sales manager.
Although I received a $30,000 as a salary, I could not stand the long working hours (It was like 14 to 0 work.) anymore. Crazy.

I finally quit the job and decided to move to Australia.
One critical mistake I made was I enrolled in Le Cordon Bleu for VISA.
I spent too much money on stupid education.
After finishing school, I eventually ran out of money, even though I worked super hard as a chef, 9 to 5 job. I was broke. I had no money to rent a room.

The old belief, which working hard will let you earn money was total BS.
The vested interests fooled me by producing fake news and faulty education system. Crazy.

Everything drove me crazy! I could not stand and filled with anger towards the world and bureaucracy. (You all know it is a wrong idea if you read the millionaire fast lane.) I came back to Korea. I was so depressed, and I could not do anything.

Then, I read the millionaire fast lane. Bang, it saved my life.
Although MJ does not like stocks that much, I knew where my strength lies. As I have a pretty good experience as a sales manager, I understand finance very well. I eventually learned how to build a system in the stock market.

These days, my income skyrocketed, and I do not have to worry about money too much. For me, all the education was unnecessary, but one book.
I changed my attitude about money thanks to Demaraco. I spend 10 minutes a day to manage my stocks and earn thousands in a week.
Now, I am working as an international trade manager. It is not as a job but as a hobby. The working hours is like 7 hours a day.
The best advice from MJ was 'Raise your army of freedom fighters'

I would like to finish my story with my favorite quotation from Steve Jobs.
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

By the way, my name is Taein Kim. You can add me on facebook. I always welcome the fastlaners! If you can't find me, find professor Zsolt Lavicza and find my name from his friend list.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
A

Anon64574

Hi Taein,

The stock market is very overwhelming, how would you suggest someone that has zero experience and knowledge of stocks get started?

Thanks!

Beronir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 23, 2019
Korea
Hi Taein,

The stock market is very overwhelming, how would you suggest someone that has zero experience and knowledge of stocks get started?

Thanks!

My suggestion is starting by reading stock trading books as many as possible.
I started by reading 200 books in a library, and I spent 4months for practice.
The most important thing is building a SYSTEM.
Find a way to avoid loss.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.