The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

On the borderline between extreme success or extreme failure.

Ahmed Elakkad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Feb 6, 2023
I’m 20 years old. Athletic, 6ft3, quite muscular, and a disciplined person. I’ve read many books but one book changed my perspective on life was “the rich dad poor the dad”. However, my father told me about “The millionaire’s fast lane” and my view on the world has never been the same. Heck I even feel bad for recommending the slowlaner approach by the rich dad guru to
my friends. I’m currently reading unscripted and I can’t believe how well-written the book actually is. It’s as if MJ Demacro has seriously figured out life and it’s true essence.
I’m writing this because, I used to be a champion at a national level, I have endured practice at extremely cold weathers and I have been consistent for 6 years now. Despite being good to a certain extent I simply can’t make a living out of it. I come from a high middle class and I’m studying engineering.

The problem is that I’m financially dependent on my parents. I hate myself for it. I blame myself for it. Every single day. In addition to that, my family is having a financial crisis. We were forced to sell our house, and my father is changing his business thanks to you MJ! I believe things are going to turn out for the better. As I mentioned before I am studying engineering. I figured, if I am forced to go to college, I might as well pick the hardest major. I don’t want to waste 5 years of my life studying stuff that can be taught anywhere. The thing is, I can’t believe the amount of dumb shit outdated curriculums that are being forced on us. I am failing in college to. I feel like I am trapped, like I literally can’t breathe. I am a very competitive person, and I know I am behind in the competition. I am paranoid, scared to death. I want to break free.
I thought about having a part time job, but because I’m living in a failed society in a failing economy, a minimum wage job here is a little above 100 dollars a month.

One last thing, I’m completely and utterly fed up with people around me. No one has the same dreams as I do, I am trapped between seeders, a programmed scripted individuals. I can’t tolerate it anymore. Loneliness is my best friend. I can’t stand my tutors, my family members( except my dad) and my friends. I need your help, what do I do? I’m willing to die to escape this gigantic jail cell that I’m trapped in.

Thank you in advance for taking your valuable time reading.

Something’s that I have tried.

1-I tried making a website but it had no traffic.
2-I worked for a computer job for basically for free. I learned nothing, everything I fixed was a YouTube search away. Nothing complex.
3- I designed a swimming gadget from scratch. The manufacturing expenses were very expensive. (Here’s a photo)
4- I paid some artists to create an NFT, it’s worthless.
5- I’ve tried tutoring maths, it worked but again the scale. The 5 commandments. Nothing fast lane related. (CENTS).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• B443FE27-9998-432B-B5A6-2580C651FCDB.jpeg
    B443FE27-9998-432B-B5A6-2580C651FCDB.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 7DEB1E23-76E3-42F7-941D-72BBD1279F7F.jpeg
    7DEB1E23-76E3-42F7-941D-72BBD1279F7F.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 12

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
If you can design your own product idea, maybe you can design/engineer for others. Sell this online as a freelance service. Get paid in USD. Target rich english-speaking markets only. Do this part-time at the very least. Then move to some place with more opportunity, preferably with a completed degree and/or thanks to your income as a freelancer.

In general, launching products is a lot harder than selling a service. A service is harder to scale, but you do not need to worry about that yet.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I’m 20 years old. Athletic, 6ft3, quite muscular, and a disciplined person. I’ve read many books but one book changed my perspective on life was “the rich dad poor the dad”. However, my father told me about “The millionaire’s fast lane” and my view on the world has never been the same. Heck I even feel bad for recommending the slowlaner approach by the rich dad guru to
my friends. I’m currently reading unscripted and I can’t believe how well-written the book actually is. It’s as if MJ Demacro has seriously figured out life and it’s true essence.
I’m writing this because, I used to be a champion at a national level, I have endured practice at extremely cold weathers and I have been consistent for 6 years now. Despite being good to a certain extent I simply can’t make a living out of it. I come from a high middle class and I’m studying engineering.

The problem is that I’m financially dependent on my parents. I hate myself for it. I blame myself for it. Every single day. In addition to that, my family is having a financial crisis. We were forced to sell our house, and my father is changing his business thanks to you MJ! I believe things are going to turn out for the better. As I mentioned before I am studying engineering. I figured, if I am forced to go to college, I might as well pick the hardest major. I don’t want to waste 5 years of my life studying stuff that can be taught anywhere. The thing is, I can’t believe the amount of dumb shit outdated curriculums that are being forced on us. I am failing in college to. I feel like I am trapped, like I literally can’t breathe. I am a very competitive person, and I know I am behind in the competition. I am paranoid, scared to death. I want to break free.
I thought about having a part time job, but because I’m living in a failed society in a failing economy, a minimum wage job here is a little above 100 dollars a month.

One last thing, I’m completely and utterly fed up with people around me. No one has the same dreams as I do, I am trapped between seeders, a programmed scripted individuals. I can’t tolerate it anymore. Loneliness is my best friend. I can’t stand my tutors, my family members( except my dad) and my friends. I need your help, what do I do? I’m willing to die to escape this gigantic jail cell that I’m trapped in.

Thank you in advance for taking your valuable time reading.

Something’s that I have tried.

1-I tried making a website but it had no traffic.
2-I worked for a computer job for basically for free. I learned nothing, everything I fixed was a YouTube search away. Nothing complex.
3- I designed a swimming gadget from scratch. The manufacturing expenses were very expensive. (Here’s a photo)
4- I paid some artists to create an NFT, it’s worthless.
5- I’ve tried tutoring maths, it worked but again the scale. The 5 commandments. Nothing fast lane related. (CENTS).
If you are living in a country that monthly income for minimum wage is 100 dollar, consider upwork or similar sites where you can sell your skills to clients living in richer countries.

If your family and you are in financial distress, focus on the shortest path to reliably accumulate cash. If tutoring math works and brings in good cash, forget about scaling first. I don’t know the rates but even if you are teaching high school math for 10-15 dollar an hour It can cover a lot of expense in your country.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...