The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's pretty easy to make millions and i am here to prove it!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Accountability brings responsibility: Most of us are not accountable for our success, usually to anyone because we believe we are doing good in life and why should we be answerable to anyone, why i didn't do that great last month, after all i have a beautiful wife, great house, kids in private college & 3 cars.

This is what has been happening to me for last few years, i make money, i spend money and i have bad months, i do not feel the sense of accountability because i am actually pretty successful. My wife feels, i am making more than all our friends, i have very safe investments & income producing assets, so stop blaming yourself if you ended up golfing a lot more than you should. I do not feel that is right, i personally feel i was answerable to some one, i would do a lot better, i am a honest guy, i would like to look into their eyes and tell them i did good in business, life & personal finances. Unfortunately, i don't have anyone who is going to police me every month/week or day and that brings a lot of freedom. Perhaps, i am not able to put this in exact words but here is my point, i want to come back to this thread to this community and open my finances so wide open that i should be worried about posting good results back to back every month/quarter/year. I know, if i do that i will watch my net worth grow and grow very dramatically within few months. I will provide regular updates any answer questions as many as i can, that doesn't reveal my identity.

Oh, to point out, making millions won't be that hard for me and it's not just my confidence, its confidence with persistence & past results. By the way, i have already made my 1st Milly, so i know it's a lot easier than starting from the scratch.

I haven't really compiled all my numbers for a long time so in a next post or so, i will post all my current assets, liabilities, net worth and regular P & L for personal and Business finances.

Disclaimer - The numbers posted at first will change a few times as i start tracking things better, for examples personal loans to friends & family, i don't even know which ones can i list as bad debt or not yet

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DamienP

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 27, 2015
UK
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like this thread could get interesting.

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
I am going to start by just typing some rough numbers for a while before i put a final Balance sheet up here, please don't hold me down on these numbers, these will change.

immovable Assets
Commercial real estate office: $1,000,000
Personal residence: $284,000
Real estate investment A: $80,000
Real estate investment B: 75,000
Real estate investment W: $41,500

Total: $1,480,500

Liquid Assets
Hard money lent: $12,272
Hard money lent B: $1,538
Bank Account A: $11,305
Bank Account B: $1,538
Cash in Hand: $30,769
Cash in Hand with close family member: $2,643
Cash in Sports betting & poker account: $4,615
Stocks: $1,477
Foreign currency from vacations & business trips: $1,153
Lent to friend/family A: $2,000
Lent to close family A: $1,153
Lent to friend/family B: $846

Total: $71,309

Assets that might go bad
Lent to friend/family C: $1,292
Lent to friend/family J: $1,538

Total: $2,830

Final Total of Assets: $1,554,639

I do not want to include cars, watches, jewellery in assets as i can never liquidate them for investment purposes. In fact, i didn't even want to include 1 real estate investment that will be used by the Mrs for her business and that can not be liquidated but i feel that's still a real investment that if time comes, she might want to move on to another career or something, i will have a shot.

We all might have a different point of view on what is and what is not an asset, my definition is anything that can be used to create more wealth is an asset. I understand, i have included personal residence in the asset column and that's because i can always borrow against my house at very low rates to invest and grow, so that does make it to the asset column.

Liabilities coming up soon! 65

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
immovable Assets
Commercial real estate office: $1000,0000

Welcome to the forum, Business Guy. I like the way you think. Like a million bucks isn't enough, like you need to 10X that $HIT.

That's a weird number. Typically, people separate groups of three (not four) zeros with a comma.

Guess you apply 10X rule to your post! HAHA

You see this yet?

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Welcome to the forum, Business Guy. I like the way you think. Like a million bucks isn't enough, like you need to 10X that $HIT.

That's a weird number. Typically, people separate groups of three (not four) zeros with a comma.

Guess you apply 10X rule to your post! HAHA

You see this yet?

Seen everything by Grant, well almost every thing. I am actually meeting him in person next year.

Sorry about the typo, i guess back of my head i was thinking about 10 Million and not a million dollar real estate.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Are you real estate numbers the value of the buildings or your equity in them? I did notice you said next would be liabilities...

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Are you real estate numbers the value of the buildings or your equity in them? I did notice you said next would be liabilities...
Mostly equity, major liabilities will be home mortgage, personal loan of about $150k (long story) & a car loan.

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Welcome to the forum!

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Welcome to the forum.

How's sports betting going for you.
Thank you
I started sports betting about 8 months ago on serious note, and so far i have had a decent time. At one point i was up more than $12,000 and right now i am up around $1250
I do not know when should i start calling it Skill and not variance. We will see

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Hello Guys,
Here are the liabilities as of today, once again these numbers are not 100% accurate and i think in couple of months, i will have everything narrowed down to really accurate numbers

Home Loan : $177,250
Car Loan : $15,196
Unsecured loan : $6,862
Personal loan : $118,462
Total Liabilities : $317,770
Net worth : $1,236,869 ($1,554,639 - $317,770)

Next post or so, i will post monthly payments/expenses to provide a good picture of personal financials

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Accountability brings responsibility: t

This thread popped up in my e-mail this morning, and I got an idea.

@Business Guy, let's race to the money.

We pick a start date somewhere in the near future - within the next two weeks - and we race each other to $1,000,000.

If you accept this challenge, we will officially record the results of the race. If you do not come up with a lame excuse as to why you will not race (which, since you are a noob, will only make you look fake and phony), then you will in fact live up to your avatar. The 10X rule calls to mind Grant Cardone, a guy who would never turn down a money-making challenge, certainly not a sales challenge.

You are a millionaire.

You, therefore, have more ammunition than me, because I am not (yet) a millionaire. That is the good news for you.

The bad news is that I am fast approaching millionaire status, mastering the art of the big sale for the big commission (check out the checks).

I've done it more than once.

Let's suppose that the race begins on the date 11/3/2015 at midnight, EST.

At that point, you and me will post every single time we make money. The race will last until one of us reaches $1,000,000.

I hope you accept. I could use a little competition.

At the very least, this will entertain @Imgal, which is a good cause in and of itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
The bad news is that I am fast approaching millionaire status, mastering the art of the big sale for the big commission

That would be an invaluable skill to have. Can I work for you?? (for free or comission)

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
That would be an invaluable skill to have. Can I work for you?? (for free or comission)

@Business Guy

Uh oh, brother.

Right from the start it's not looking good for you. We haven't even begun yet, and already Ubermensch has potential recruits.

Just kidding.

@juan917

You're right. It IS a valuable skill to have.

Consider all of the benefits to being a phone A$$A$$IN capable of making money from anywhere in the world...

No matter which state - or nation - you live in, you can call on hot opportunities in hot markets. All you have to do is connect with the right company. The "right company" is one that is already filling a need. In same cases, you will find a company that is poised for growth, but simply lacks the 10X squared energy necessary to blow them up.

With beast-like phone skills, you can live in New York - or Brazil, Dubai, Hong Kong or the Cayman Islands - and call on hot prospects in California (California, because electricity prices are so damn high right now).

At that point, all you need is a list of the right prospects to call, and proven process to follow.

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
@Business Guy, let's race to the money.
We pick a start date somewhere in the near future - within the next two weeks - and we race each other to $1,000,000.
If you accept this challenge, we will officially record the results of the race. If you do not come up with a lame excuse as to why you will not race (which, since you are a noob, will only make you look fake and phony), then you will in fact live up to your avatar. The 10X rule calls to mind Grant Cardone, a guy who would never turn down a money-making challenge, certainly not a sales challenge.

First thing first, i am down to any challenge that involves money (not spending money though)

Here are few questions & items i would like to discuss about the challenge, before we start.

a) Is the challenge focused on only getting $1,000,000 in revenue/profit or is it building a net worth of a $1,000,000 and saving that money in assets? I really am not motivated to close big deals and take big checks if i have to spend most of it in pipeline or other business expenses, such as flying clients in first class etc.

b) As i have a million dollar real estate, i am currently getting $4,000 or so in rental income every month, which should jump to about $10,000 very soon.... would that be fair?

c) i also have some other fixed income from hard money i am lending and growing that portfolio

d) if we do agree to all the terms (which i know, i will have some more), what does the winner gets? I don't necessarily want to bet (though, i am ok with it) but something as a price for a winner should be there.

e) I live in a third world country and alot of income/wealth is in cash/black money and is not proven with checks (such as your progress thread). How do we handle that?

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
First thing first, i am down to any challenge that involves money (not spending money though)

Excellent. Kudos to you for having the balls to publicly face down Ubermensch.

So you may put a face with a name, check out my Instagram page. Judge it, understanding that I have barely pushed the gas pedal on my overall social media strategy.

On a random note, I wonder how much time we will both spend on this forum, once the race begins.

$HIT, maybe if I tell @juan917 tomorrow that the phone is a weapon - the most potent weapon in the war of business - and that if he masters its use in business, he therefore masters business... maybe if I tell him that, he will believe me.

Maybe, after seeing the facts, he will see which markets are hot, which businesses - in which area codes - he should be calling. Perhaps he will know exactly what to pitch, and how to pitch it. The boys from boiler room would lose their freakin' minds if they got their hands on Ubermensch corporate crack. The right sales $UPER $TAR can close his way to the top with the right business-to-business, or even the right business-to-consumer solution.

Indeed, there is no nobility in poverty. The message is clear: deal with your problems by becoming rich, by picking up the phone and waging war.

It is my simple hypothesis that the right thing to sell in the hands of the right MON$TAR (closer) is the fastest way to generate six figures of liquid cash, and possibly the way to generate greater amounts, with more zeroes. I cite Grant Cardone and Steve Jobs as two obvious examples.

If @Business Guy has truly listened to "all" of the Grant Cardone material in the universe, he knows that Grant regards the phone as a weapon. Google "Grant Cardone millions on the phone."

But I digress.

Here are few questions & items i would like to discuss about the challenge, before we start.

a) Is the challenge focused on only getting $1,000,000 in revenue/profit or is it building a net worth of a $1,000,000 and saving that money in assets?

Good question.

If and when one of us generates $1,000,000 in revenue, I would consider that note-worthy, but certainly not the prerequisite for official victory. Off of $1,000,000 in revenue, most businesses would be happy with $100,000 - $200,000 in profit. $100k - $200k is fine and dandy, but it is not victory.

Victory is $1,000,000. Liquid. Profit after everything, costs, taxes, everything.

The premise of this competition is that having $1,000,000 is good. Making millions is better.

I really am not motivated to close big deals and take big checks if i have to spend most of it in pipeline or other business expenses, such as flying clients in first class etc.

What if you never have to meet said clients physically, in person (unless you want to)?

What if you can close a Fortune 1000 company in four business days flat - and make just shy of $200,000 on the deal?

b) As i have a million dollar real estate, i am currently getting $4,000 or so in rental income every month, which should jump to about $10,000 very soon.... would that be fair?

I have energy contracts that I've closed over the years. In some cases, these contracts yield payouts larger than the rental income you mentioned. In other cases, the payments are a mere few hundred dollars per month.

Either way, I do NOT think it is fair to include business closed in the past in which all of the rewards are still to be had in the present and future.

This is a race of the new creation of money. You said making millions is "easy." Great. Let's get to it.

Although, for me, it won't be "Easy." I will have to stick to the phone more than I ever have in my life. Hustle hard, and show other hungry hustlers how to RI$E, man! It shouldn't be hard to recruit people. It's like Grant Cardone says: If you want to make money, you need to get sales yourself and get salespeople to get you sales. Period! He also says that a great way to get rich is by being a salesperson helping another entrepreneur grow an empire.

c) i also have some other fixed income from hard money i am lending and growing that portfolio

I can't - and wouldn't want to - prevent you from using your own money to make money. I plan to do the same. However, the same rule of "no previously closed transactions" applies here. I won't have a way of monitoring this, short of reviewing the actual original copies of the agreements you signed with the folks/organizations you loaned money to. This one is on your honor.

d) if we do agree to all the terms (which i know, i will have some more), what does the winner gets? I don't necessarily want to bet (though, i am ok with it) but something as a price for a winner should be there.

The winner receives 25% of the losers FL rep bank. I currently have much more in my bank than you, so this bet puts much more risk on me than you.

e) I live in a third world country and alot of income/wealth is in cash/black money and is not proven with checks (such as your progress thread). How do we handle that?

Cool.

Your presence here demonstrates the awesome power of the internet. Before the world wide web connected people like this, someone like you would never know about a Grant Cardone, an MJ DeMarco, or even an Ubermensch (well, you would if you read any Nietzsche... heh-heh-heh).

Since you have your stipulations, I will have mine as well.

My first stipulation is that I must be allowed to talk a great deal of $HIT during this process, and you must not take it personally and therefore quit.

After all, you kinda asked for this (even though, technically, I did). When you walk into a jungle and pound your chest, you're bound to garner the attention of myriad of different kinds of beasts.

So, let's just say that I've fueled the tank attached to my verbal flamethrower.

Nicko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 14, 2015
Australia
Somebody had to post this :D

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Yawn.

@Business Guy

We doin' this? November 3rd will be here soon.

Halloween is over and done with, so you can't pretend to be a Grant Cardone kool-aid drinking 10X clone, and back down from a challenge like this.

Where you at?

It's already getting dark on the east coast, USA. A fitting mood for this post, don't you think?

I have a sales call coming up, so I only have a few minutes to type this.

I'm waitin'.

Where you at?

Someone on this forum recently said, and I quote: "It's pretty easy to make millions... accountability = responsibility, etc...."

How long did it take you to make your first million?

As far as speed goes, I know that I am capable of making 18% of a million in four days flat.

$HIT.

Almost 6:00.

Damn. I should postpone this call 'til tomorrow so it happens on November 3rd.

Gotta start collectin' my Ubermen$ch versus Business Guy NOV 3 2015 - NOV 3 2016 MONEY CHALLNEGE points.

HAHA

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
I think, it's also a good idea to give a approximate figures of my monthly payments/expenses
Mortgage payment : $2,0237
Car Loan : $490
Unsecured loan : $80 (interest only)
Total : $2607

These are my fixed monthly payments and i do not have a monthly budget of how much we spend, the plan is to keep track from this month onwards, i am going to throw numbers here and see how close i get in November:

Groceries : $500
Eating out : $400
Utilities : $225
Fuel & Automobiles : $200
Clothing : $200
Cell/internet/Cable : $100
Gifts & family : $100
Total : $1,725
Approximate monthly expenses : $4,332

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
So these:

Are all 100% equity and no liability?

@LateStarter yes, other than the house there isn't any loan on these real estate investments, here are the liabilities one more time:

Hello Guys,
Here are the liabilities as of today, once again these numbers are not 100% accurate and i think in couple of months, i will have everything narrowed down to really accurate numbers

Home Loan : $177,250
Car Loan : $15,196
Unsecured loan : $6,862
Personal loan : $118,462
Total Liabilities : $317,770
Net worth : $1,236,869 ($1,554,639 - $317,770)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.