The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I am here to learn

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Zach_0094

New Contributor
Feb 21, 2018
Idaho
I have read both of MJ's books and loved both of them. They have given the current business idea i have to help small and medium sized business create great content and then get it out in front of people.

I am here to learn from everyone and their experiences. I am striving to live and unscripted life so I can spend each day with my kids and my wife, creating moments together. I want to prove to my parents that one can be an entrepreneur and be successful. That one doesn't have to work a JOB their whole life. I want to be a successful millionaire to be able to help my parents in retirement and allow them to finally relax and quit working their lives away.

I look forward to learning and growing along with all of you!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...