What's new

TODAY I AM HERE, TOMMOROW MAYBE NOT.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bella

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
26
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 119%
Spoiler Alert:- Reading whatever I typed out below is the one thing you can never unread once done. Why? It is one of the most avoided topics ever (at least on my side of the world).
My advice? If you cannot take the blatant truth then, it is not too late to run.
For those who chose to stay...you are obviously curious to know what all the racket is about and, I sure hope I make this worth your while.

What Is The One Destination We All Share?
Take a moment to ponder the above question.
Lol, okay I am a weirdo and I have dragged this out long enough.

Ever heard the saying:- "Everyone Wants To Go To Heaven, But No One Wants To Die"?
That's right, the destination we all share is to kick the f*cking bucket.
Yeah, not a glamorous subject. I know. Remember running away? You can still do that..... or.....stick around and read on.

Personally, I am writing this because I am afraid. The fear is not because one day I will be no more, and almost everyone will not remember me (seriously the world will keep right on spinning and it will seem like I never existed at all), but because of the heart broken few I will leave behind.
Now that I know this, and hard as it is I have sort of made peace with it, here is my question... Why The Heck Should I Live A Mediocre Life?
Why exactly should I listen to what the nay-sayers keep yapping about? Why should I live life without achieving financial freedom and enjoying it for the rest of my life (however long that it)? Why should I give up on my dreams of affecting my generation positively, and proving that a lady, from my background, can do whatever she sets her mind to? Why, why, why?
So many whys.

They say money doesn't bring happiness..... poverty does?
They say money is the root of all evil..... I believe it is also the root of all good.
They say money does not grow on trees..... Got that one right. It certainly doesn't. Unless, of course, you plant the right seeds.
They say there isn't enough to go around..... Keep believing that and you won't get any.
They say you are crazy to think you can be, do, see and have more..... They're right. I am crazy. Crazy enough to think I can make something of myself. Crazy enough to think I can become someone of meaning in this world. Crazy enough to think I can become someone my parents are proud of.
Oh yes, I am crazy with a capital "C". Currently the reigning queen in "Crazy City" even.

"Death Is Most Likely The Very Best Invention Of Life. It Clears Out The Old To Make Way For The New. Right Now? The New Is You. Someday In The Not So Distant Future? You Will Gradually Be Numbered Amongst The Old And Get Cleared Away".
_unknown

Now I ask:- Will You Allow What Others Think Affect The Way You Live Life?
I honestly don't give a hoot what your goals are. It could be to live a modest life or to become the richest man/woman in your country (heck maybe the world).
What are you doing about it?
Your time is running out (like mine is).
MAKE IT COUNT.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji Fitvopevoup xi "emm" tjesi?

Zua cioph qav up vji ohpusi motv.

mevis hevus
 
Vji Fitvopevoup xi "emm" tjesi?

Zua cioph qav up vji ohpusi motv.

Jaj? Jux ot vjot puv vsai? Xi'si emm huppe foi. 100% haesepviif.

Fievj ot apfigievif.
 
Fievj iyotvt cideati cosvj iyotvt.

Ov’t lopf ug moli zoph epf zeph.

Zua dep’v foi xovjuav iwis cioph cusp epf zua dep’v ci cusp xovjuav iwipvaemmz cioph fief.

Tohnapf Gsiaf teof og zua duamf uwisduni vji gies ug fievj op zuas ihu, xjodj ot vji cohhitv gies ug vji ihu. Zua duamf uwisduni emm zuas uvjis giest epf epyoivoit.
 
Fievj iyotvt cideati cosvj iyotvt.

Ov’t lopf ug moli zoph epf zeph.

Zua dep’v foi xovjuav iwis cioph cusp epf zua dep’v ci cusp xovjuav iwipvaemmz cioph fief.

Tohnapf Gsiaf teof og zua duamf uwisduni vji gies ug fievj op zuas ihu, xjodj ot vji cohhitv gies ug vji ihu. Zua duamf uwisduni emm zuas uvjis giest epf epyoivoit.
Nz vjuahjvt iyedvmz.
Xjz fu qiuqmi ewuof vjot qesvodames tackidv moli e qmehai? Ov't emnutv et og vjiz cimoiwi og ohpusif muph ipuahj ov xomm tonqmz hu exez.
Pixtgmetj gus vjin.
 
Xovjuav fievj, vjisi’f ci pu sietup gus epz ug vjot ipvsiqsipiastjoq tvagg op vji gostv qmedi.

Xi duamf emm katv mez esuapf up vji ciedj, puv xussoif ecuav tlop depdis, guuf, xevis, us jux xi xomm qez vji qmepi vodliv vu hiv juni.

Vjev katv eop’v jux mogi xuslt! Tjov ot foggodamv. Xi jewi xepvt, piift, xi ehi epf xi foi.

Vjev’t vji gapfenipvem cetot gus emm wemai.

O moli zuas qutv!
 
Fievj iyotvt cideati cosvj iyotvt.

Ov’t lopf ug moli zoph epf zeph.

Zua dep’v foi xovjuav iwis cioph cusp epf zua dep’v ci cusp xovjuav iwipvaemmz cioph fief.

Tohnapf Gsiaf teof og zua duamf uwisduni vji gies ug fievj op zuas ihu, xjodj ot vji cohhitv gies ug vji ihu. Zua duamf uwisduni emm zuas uvjis giest epf epyoivoit.
Vjot ot upmz vsai og zua cimoiwi at vu ci iesvjmz ciopht epf puv tqosovaem ciopht. Cav O fup'v vjopl zua cimoiwi vjev.
 
Xovjuav fievj, vjisi’f ci pu sietup gus epz ug vjot ipvsiqsipiastjoq tvagg op vji gostv qmedi.

Xi duamf emm katv mez esuapf up vji ciedj, puv xussoif ecuav tlop depdis, guuf, xevis, us jux xi xomm qez vji qmepi vodliv vu hiv juni.

Vjev katv eop’v jux mogi xuslt! Tjov ot foggodamv. Xi jewi xepvt, piift, xi ehi epf xi foi.

Vjev’t vji gapfenipvem cetot gus emm wemai.

O moli zuas qutv!
Sohjv? Lpuxoph uas voni ot monovif qavt e tipti ug ashipdz op at, epf, xjev jeqqipt xjip vji tepft op vjev juashmett cihopt vu quas e movvmi getvis et xi ehi?
Xi tvesv davvoph uav vji atimitt & optohpogodepv:- "O'n puv huppe miv vjev xussz ni". "Zua eop'v vuq qsousovz, tu ugg nz motv zua hu". "Uj-uj, coh voni xetvist! Sivsiev ev updi!" ivd.

O moli vji gedv vjev zua moli nz qutv!
 
Cav O fup'v vjopl zua cimoiwi vjev

Pu, O fup’v cimoiwi op fievj. ;) Fievj ug vji cufz ziej, nezci. *toqt caf mohjv*
B905157C-A4A8-4741-8CF5-EC122AA9BE7B.webp
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom