The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Read the books and now I am here

Ronin365

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 15, 2017
Texas
Hello all- I am hailing from Texas just outside of the Dallas area.

I finished the Audible versions of both of MJ's books. I consider these books to be the most concise, clear and articulate business books I have ever read. No fat, filler or non-sense. Logical and reasoned without the ephemeral woo woo stuff.

I found a new perspective, changed my mindset and feel affirmed of things I have already thought, observed or believe.

I have tried a number of businesses over the years. I have executed and failed- one with some degree of success but it did not fit with the Fastlane commandments which is why I burned out and sold it.

Each time I failed I learned and brought something new to the next swing. One of the guys in my mastermind group feels my execution is good and all I need is that one swing to knock it out of the park. After reading MJ's books, I feel more encouraged of how true that might be.

I have attempted to run multiple businesses the past- part of it is I crave the variety of different things to do, the other is I wanted to see what I could throw on the wall and make stick. I have always been impressed with people like Elon Musk and Richard Branson who could get into multiple endeavors and do well with them. But I understand multiple businesses will have to be put off till I put myself in the Fastlane.

Earlier this year I realized I would have put the other businesses down to concentrate on the one that I think is most in line with the Fastlane commandments. So now I am down to one and I have been working it with my partner for four years. We have both endured the desert and still are. We have been talking about sunsetting the business at the end of the year, but I feel re-invigorated with what I have learned from MJ's books and I get a sense my partner may be willing to acquire a second wind to keep going.

I am in my mid-40's and have struggled with existential questions as well as the feeling that I have wasted a good portion of my life following a script that would not give me the life I would want. I decided that happiness is most important to me to get myself out of the existential darkness I was in...

There is nothing like truly owning yourself... I have moments where I glimpse at what that looks like and want that more and more with each passing day.

Here's to being Unscripted in the Fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Sep 22, 2017
life
Hello all- I am hailing from Texas just outside of the Dallas area.

I finished the Audible versions of both of MJ's books. I consider these books to be the most concise, clear and articulate business books I have ever read. No fat, filler or non-sense. Logical and reasoned without the ephemeral woo woo stuff.

I found a new perspective, changed my mindset and feel affirmed of things I have already thought, observed or believe.

I have tried a number of businesses over the years. I have executed and failed- one with some degree of success but it did not fit with the Fastlane commandments which is why I burned out and sold it.

Each time I failed I learned and brought something new to the next swing. One of the guys in my mastermind group feels my execution is good and all I need is that one swing to knock it out of the park. After reading MJ's books, I feel more encouraged of how true that might be.

I have attempted to run multiple businesses the past- part of it is I crave the variety of different things to do, the other is I wanted to see what I could throw on the wall and make stick. I have always been impressed with people like Elon Musk and Richard Branson who could get into multiple endeavors and do well with them. But I understand multiple businesses will have to be put off till I put myself in the Fastlane.

Earlier this year I realized I would have put the other businesses down to concentrate on the one that I think is most in line with the Fastlane commandments. So now I am down to one and I have been working it with my partner for four years. We have both endured the desert and still are. We have been talking about sunsetting the business at the end of the year, but I feel re-invigorated with what I have learned from MJ's books and I get a sense my partner may be willing to acquire a second wind to keep going.

I am in my mid-40's and have struggled with existential questions as well as the feeling that I have wasted a good portion of my life following a script that would not give me the life I would want. I decided that happiness is most important to me to get myself out of the existential darkness I was in...

There is nothing like truly owning yourself... I have moments where I glimpse at what that looks like and want that more and more with each passing day.

Here's to being Unscripted in the Fastlane.

i hope your safe after hurricane harvey, that's amazing that your still going after all that, that alone shows your stamina in creating wealth

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada

Good stuff.

Do you feel like sharing a bit about the field you're in?

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Cancel anytime

$7 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 44% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Crush Goals: 30% Off GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Save the best: bookmark/archive ability
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • Crush Goals: 50% Off a GoalSumo.com Subscription

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...