The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ubermen$ch vs Business_Guy RACE TO $1,000,000 CHALLENGE

Who do you think will win this challenge?

• Business_Guy

• Ubermen$ch

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
I started a thread that i believe will help me monitor and grow my wealth very rapidly, the thread is called
It's pretty easy to make millions and i am here to prove it!

On that particular thread, i was Challenged by Ubermen$ch to race to a million dollars, who ever looses, gives away his 25% of FL Rep Money, i am interested in wagering more though.

The goal of this thread is to discuss all the terms & conditions and get this challenge going and post progress here.

Feel free to leave suggestions regarding the challenge

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
That's a stupid bet. I give away 25% of my rep money on a regular basis.

How about whoever loses has to pay for the other's B+P ticket, hotel, and airfare?

If you're gonna do silly shit like this, make it interesting

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
That's a stupid bet. I give away 25% of my rep money on a regular basis.
How about whoever loses has to pay for the other's B+P ticket, hotel, and airfare?
If you're gonna do silly shit like this, make it interesting

@The-J The suggestion of giving away 25% of rep money was given by @Ubermensch in the previous thread
On that particular thread, i was Challenged by Ubermen$ch to race to a million dollars, who ever looses, gives away his 25% of FL Rep Money, i am interested in wagering more though.

@The-J As you can see, i already intented to wager something more than just 25% of rep money, i do not think
@Ubermensch will have any problem with that, but i will let him talk for himself. Something interesting would be that a winner gets to travel to looser's city at an expense of looser for a business tour as we are both at least 10,000 miles away... Any other suggestions @Ubermensch

How about whichever one of you doesn't make $1 in the next week gets banned from the FLF for life :D

@AndrewNC Why so negative Brah?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Why so negative Brah?
Nothing but positive words of encouragement my man!

You set your million dollar goal, great! I did that four years ago. But that big goal clouded my vision and I was so focused on the thought of 'how can I make a million dollars', that I never focused on making the first one. The first dollar took over a year.

By hustling hard and making $1 in your first week, you'll accomplish in one week that a lot of us took years to accomplish. And the punishment of being banned serves as a good motivation for it, does it not? Nobody wants to be banned from here!

• If you learn how to make $1, you can make $10.
  • If you learn how to make $10, $100 is a lot easier.
  • If you can make $100, you can make $1,000.
  • When you learn how to make $1,000, you can make $10,000.
  • If you can make $10,000 - isn't $100,000 a lot easier?
  • And when you make $100,000 - you already have what it takes to make $1 million.

So how are you going to make your first $1 THIS WEEK, so you can be well on your path to your ultimate goal?

What problem are you going to solve?

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
Nothing but positive words of encouragement my man!

You set your million dollar goal, great! I did that four years ago. But that big goal clouded my vision and I was so focused on the thought of 'how can I make a million dollars', that I never focused on making the first one. The first dollar took over a year.

By hustling hard and making $1 in your first week, you'll accomplish in one week that a lot of us took years to accomplish. And the punishment of being banned serves as a good motivation for it, does it not? Nobody wants to be banned from here!

• And when you make $100,000 - you already have what it takes to make $1 million.

So how are you going to make your first $1 THIS WEEK, so you can be well on your path to your ultimate goal?

What problem are you going to solve?

All very actionable information & i think that is what alot people are missing.... I like the part where you say "What problem are you going to solve?" If we can solve problems, we can make money.

If you follow my other thread, i am somewhat experience in making $1, $10 and even $100 for that matter, so the challenge will be interesting.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
If we can solve problems, we can make money.
This.

The other stuff I wrote was just a bunch of BS chatter to lead up to the true lesson in this: The more you give, the more you receive.

I'm glad you caught onto this early....keep giving and you got my vote.

nomeus

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 16, 2015
giphy.gif

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Is this challenge still on, or never got started. I was looking forward to some hardcore stuff...! :)

If you knew the dramatis personae you'd have been less surprised by the plot twist.

G

Guest34764

I'm willing to join in on this but it has to be more than 25% rep money.That's like giving away air and i've already given my air away (explains muh 35 buckaroos)

M Power

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 3, 2015
Illinois
This is golden right here. I want this framed in my workspace.

Business Guy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 25, 2015
I am new to the forum
I start my personal progress thread
I got challenged by @Ubermensch
I accept the challenge and create this thread
@Ubermensch disappeared
I am sorry that you guys didn't get to see any action but there isn't much i can do when the original challenger stops replying. I am sure he must be busy making money, so can't really blame him.
I promise to continue updating my original progress thread and keep making my millions

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
disappeared? and here I thought my ignore button was workin well.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I am new to the forum
I start my personal progress thread
I got challenged by @Ubermensch
I accept the challenge and create this thread
@Ubermensch disappeared
I am sorry that you guys didn't get to see any action but there isn't much i can do when the original challenger stops replying. I am sure he must be busy making money, so can't really blame him.
I promise to continue updating my original progress thread and keep making my millions

My only real disappearance from this site lasted four years.

Are we starting this or what.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
@The-J The suggestion of giving away 25% of rep money was given by @Ubermensch in the previous thread

Me betting my bank means more than you betting your bank, obviously.

I'll increase the risk a bit.

A) I'll bet my entire rep bank.

B) If I haven't made $1,000,000 in income - from this point until the end of 2016 - of 2016, @MJ DeMarco permaan me forever, and he can even let @AllenCrawley do it for him.

C) And, just to add insult to injury, you may replace my avatar with a note that reads "LONG LIVE GRUMPYCAT." HAHAHAHA. Oh, yes. That is my favorite.

No more crazy Ubermensh rants. No more "50% crazy, 50% brilliant" - and 100% real (even if, at times, they are done purely for my own self-amusement and self-entertainment)- tirades. No more screeds, mixed with two-parts nourishing milk, and highly flammable, dangerous-if-ingested mental napalm... which makes for a cocktail as addicting as it is powerful.

@The-J How's that for increased stakes?

I don't think @AndrewNC is in sales. Different mindset.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
tumblr_nx01xx1WNG1uc504eo1_400.jpg
Don't let the hype die OP.

The hype - that which attracts the drinkers of haterade, those who dribble negative nectar wherever they find my name - will die if and when I die here.

If I don't, and I live to tell the tale, then the hype will RI$E.

D

Deleted35442

The hype - that which attracts the drinkers of haterade, those who dribble negative nectar wherever they find my name - will die if and when I die here.

If I don't, and I live to tell the tale, then the hype will RI$E.
Maybe I'm still new here, but what exactly does one do with a "Rep Bank" anyways? This @Business Guy looks new here as well. What possessed you two to make such a contest with each other? If that is your sole motivation to one up another, you need to refine your priorities. Is this whole forum not about having the motivation to carve your own path in life with a little help from the Fastlane Forums along the way?

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Maybe I'm still new here, but what exactly does one do with a "Rep Bank" anyways? ?

It's a measure of how much people like and follow you, a numerical reflection of your overall and historical perceived value here.

I challenged @Business Guy because I knew of his Grant Cardone affinity. And competition is fun and useful.

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe I'm still new here, but what exactly does one do with a "Rep Bank" anyways? This @Business Guy looks new here as well. What possessed you two to make such a contest with each other? If that is your sole motivation to one up another, you need to refine your priorities. Is this whole forum not about having the motivation to carve your own path in life with a little help from the Fastlane Forums along the way?

@BusinessGuy posted a thread saying that making a million was easy, he just has been lazy in making it happen. Looking for someone to hold him accountable, @Ubermensch stepped up to the plate and challenged him on a race to 1mil and here we are.

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
Seeing as there is a demand for what I can do...in regards to this challenge...

If you guys are looking for a unbiased-contest holder, who will verify progress for everyone at the FLF I can do it...

My fee is only .05% of total amount made from both parties, regardless of whether or not $ 1,000,000 is reached, not to exceed $100,000.

I can set the rules, write progress reports etc, if we're doing this, have myself (a forensic accountant) do it.

I can expand/write up a full contractual obligation and documentation if you both like. Put some $ into it, will you?

Hope to see a reply.
This is not a joke, I will do it/properly/account properly/verify properly etc,.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I'll bet against Uber.

I had a solid lead to move his supposed $500,000 in lighting inventory. When I asked for the inventory list, he strings me along then tries to upsell me into some other thing where I would be his affiliate. Still haven't got an inventory list. He is going to say that I am a hater, but really, I just feel letdown by someone saying something and then failing to fulfill what they say. If he can't even respond to some emails, then how will he manage a business making millions?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.