The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to wash windows for money tomorrow for the first time in my life. Any tips?

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Totally get that, and I'm not here to patronise you because I don't know your full story; I'm just saying that this shit doesn't get any easier, you just get stronger. The same dumbasses that can't handle their own future today will be the same later, and it's your job to ignore them and not associate with them; if that means not having any real friends, I'd say that's fine too. (Disclaimer: I'm not saying to become anti-social, do not become a ideologic twat that can't have normal human interactions, sometimes it's just better to have a healthy distance of intimacy between what you purport and what you think)

I don't mean to paddle my own philosophical narrative here, but stoicism goes hand in hand with entrepreneurship. It forces you to have an internal locus of control over your emotions. Beethoven was deaf yet created pieces in his later years more beautiful than many that still had the gift of hearing.
Thank you for these words. "Things don't get easier, and they will be as hard in 10 years as they are today" is what basically rung inside me when I read your post.
And actually, I've been reading a lot about Stoicism lately coincidentally btw. It hit me today when I read and realised that the most prominent/strong people get shit thrown at constantly and the most respectable ones simply stay indifferent, reflect for a moment and move on (Think Marcus Aurelius and his step dad). Why it hit me? Because I had the limiting belief that if you get bombarded 24/7 with negativity that you always, no matter what, get affected. So I'll try to not get affected too much and practise what I've been reading in the past few months.
Something interesting was also that homework has been less worse today.
This week, I had been basically every night (for homework) been staying up until at least midnight, and one night till 5am and on one day I didn't sleep for 26 hours.
It's midnight right now and I finished homework 10-20 minutes ago. Sure, I took a huge a$$ while again but it didn't feel as bad as the nights before. Maybe I can hold up with this and I am slowly getting used to this. Time will tell.
Either way, thanks guys for trying to cheer me up and motivate me. I got a job on Saturday btw, the Italian restaurant guy called after like 1.5 months lol. Really not the best pay but eh, we'll see.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
(TL;DR availlable at bottom)
Wow, 4 months passed.

I'll update you guys on what happened during that time:

After May started, so did school.
I was occupied with it a lot and so I pushed window cleaning aside. Generally, times often got quite dark for me after and during that period.
But I pushed through.
I did go out a few times and I did recurring cleans.
What I noticed was that I slowly but surely became scared of d2d again, although I fought my fear again and succeeded.

Summer vacation:
During the first 1-2 weeks I was out for a few times and also managed to sell residentials a few times! The thing I noticed was that I got a bit rusty. My confidence wasn't that strong and my speech also wasn't great, but I still managed to sell a few windows.

I was planning to go full in once again during summer, heck I even ordered 200€ worth of equipment! But I remembered that I had a music composition competition up and spent all my time on it.

Although I did something very big for the business during that time:
You see, I am actually not German, at least not on paper.
I was born in Poland but lived my whole life in Germany. I never mentioned it because explaining it felt a bit unnecessary.
Anyways, my identity card and passport have been expired for over 10 years and I need one of them to open a bank account and also registrate a business.

And so I wanted to apply for a German citizensship (It's ironic that I have to do this at this point considering my context) and after a lot of waiting and paper stuff I was able to submit stuff.

And so basically, it's gonna take me over a F*cking year until I have it because Germany is a #### ######.
Oh, and that is if they even accept me!!!

And so I opted for Plan B: Bringing the wok @piano to Poland.

And so amidst my composing and all the stress, I drove to Poland with a family member.
I won't spend much time talking about the visit itself, but if I had to describe it with a few words, it would be this; Beautiful but really just depressing.

Anyways, I got to the city which had me registered and we renewed everything.
Bad thing? I need to come back there IN PERSON in around 3-4 weeks to receive it!
Awesome! I can't wait to do this and talk with my school about it.

And yeah. I'm really working on it so that I can finally registrate the business but it seems like everything just wants to screw me up.

Anyways, I came back from Poland and I finished my composition which was unbelievably tense. Shoutout to @Spenny btw as he really helped me regain compusure for the last few days.

And my holidays besides that looked like this:

Nothing. I didn't see anybody from my school in those 6 weeks. I didn't meet up with anyone. And the random people I did interact with, I screwed it up by being socially unavaillable.

My "holidays" were so terrible. But it is what it is. Now I'm back to school and I already want to strangle my whole class.

But it is what it is, right?
I have almost nothing in my real life that consoles or grounds me, only myself.
But hey, I'll push through.
I'm suffering inside, but I'm getting used to it anyways.
Oh man.

Even if my patience, or rather lack of it, kills me, it's okay. We just need to wait a bit.

TL;DR:
Window cleaning has been little but I'm actively in the process of registrating my business. It just takes a while and lots of nerves.

This community has been awesome and helping me incredibly much. Thank you!
But besides that I'm really working on it guys, really.
Just give me more time and I'll grow. Your time spent on me won't go to waste.
I'll make you proud!

-Piano

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
I'm currently sitting in a train which is 50 minutes late and I'm not sure when it will finally start, Poland.
Who thought that you could do it worse than the Germans? But hey, at least it doesn't cost a bazillion Euros to ride.
Oh, we're finally going I think. I heard the whistle. Thank god. I won't miss my train.

Last Friday I began my journey to Poland. I got up at 4AM so I could get my early train to Berlin and from there I took a certain train to Poland. In total, the trip took 15 hours to get there, and I wasn't even in the city that I needed to be yet.
Before I began my trip, I was ill and right now I'm traveling back to Poland, with even worse symptoms:

Needing to sleep with open mouth because of my clogged up nose, dry lips, paleness, a headache, tiredness and another 13 hours that I will have to endure in those trains.
It didn't help that it was incredibly cold in Poland, so much that my winter gloves failed to keep my hands warm.

2 days after I arrived in Poland, I continued my journey and in a few more hours I came to the city in which I'd get my Identity card.
I waited till Monday and went to the town hall. I signed a few things and voila,

I finally got my Identity card, with which I'll finally be able to set up a bank account and with that a business.

Tomorrow I have not one, but 2 class tests because I was away. German and Maths. German is eh, I'll get it done.
But Maths? I'm so incredibly screwed.

Anyways, wish me luck for the rest of this journey.
Things have been hard and will be, but I'm one heck of a tough guy,

I'll keep you updated on the future processes.

-Pianino

Ps: Polish identity cards are really really pretty so I'm happy about that.

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
For the past year I have tried to register my window cleaning company as a minor, but to no avail.
I'm not going to bore you with the details but in the end it all boils down to this:

Until I turn 18 in October and can finally register my company, drive a car and won't have school anymore, I'm going to prepare and hustle as much as possible.

I'm going to pass this school year, I'm going to submit another music composition to finally win a first prize, I'm going to put on as much muscle as possible, get my driving license...

And the thing that probably interests you the most...

I'm going to earn and save as much money as possible and hone my skills so that I'll have an easier and faster entry when I finally officially start with everything.

And also, this time, I am even willing to do things that I normally would have stayed off because I didn't have a registered company such as GMB and ads.

This is because the German government makes it as hard as possible for me to give them a share of my money, so screw them.

The following months are going to be extremely hard, in fact they already have been but now they are going to become even harder.

The plan is this:
I'm roughly going to have 16 weeks until school ends and in those I am planning to earn at least 200€ every week.
That doesn't sound like a lot, but as busy as I am, this is quite an athletic goal (having only 3 days every week).
However if I add things like GMB and google ads, maybe I'm going to be able to schedule jobs without searching for them and easily hit 200€ and even surpass it.

Anyways, here is the math: 16 x 200€ = 3200€

And that is only the money made during the last few school months.

When summer starts and I'll finally be free, I'll have even more time and energy (due to warm and sunny weather). I will also be at my peak sales-wise maybe.

But that's all I'm going to say for now.

I'm going to keep you updated, dear forum members.

This is going to be the most exhausting yet most wonderful thing ever...

I forgot to mention; I'm going to be moving this summer...
@Subsonic you're lucky, my friend. ;)

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
I'm having questions about GMB and google ads:

-Should I create a new e-mail for GMB and google ads?

- Can I do google ads under my name/e-mail but use the credit card of my parents? Getting my own credit card is proving difficult.

-What should I name my GMB? I thought about "Window cleaner" with maybe my city name so basically "Window cleaner City" or to just put my name into it "Window cleaner Piano" however I'd like to leave my name out if possible.
If I however put "city" into my name, people from other cities might feel discouraged to book me.

-Since I'm doing it all without a registered business, what should I watch out for? I have heard that google can close/lock your GMB if it detects anything it doesn't like (like maybe a minor that doesn't have a registered business. Hm...)

-Where will my GMB show up when I'm done? Can I just put it anywhere since it's a service business that doesn't have a location? Or will I need to use my house adresse? I'd like to avoid that if possible

-I've looked a bit into google ads and while trying to register a "test business" it showed me that I needed to connect a bunch of things like a website (which I apparently could turn off afterwards again).

I think I have many other questions, but these are the ones that I'm currently able to remember/think of.

Maybe you @Andy Black can help? I'm btw looking to get your subscription once I get everything setup.

edit: I think I'm also going to look into a very simple website. I'm gonna do my own research but any advice on this regardless?

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm having questions about GMB and google ads:

-Should I create a new e-mail for GMB and google ads?

- Can I do google ads under my name/e-mail but use the credit card of my parents? Getting my own credit card is proving difficult.

-What should I name my GMB? I thought about "Window cleaner" with maybe my city name so basically "Window cleaner City" or to just put my name into it "Window cleaner Piano" however I'd like to leave my name out if possible.
If I however put "city" into my name, people from other cities might feel discouraged to book me.

-Since I'm doing it all without a registered business, what should I watch out for? I have heard that google can close/lock your GMB if it detects anything it doesn't like (like maybe a minor that doesn't have a registered business. Hm...)

-Where will my GMB show up when I'm done? Can I just put it anywhere since it's a service business that doesn't have a location? Or will I need to use my house adresse? I'd like to avoid that if possible

-I've looked a bit into google ads and while trying to register a "test business" it showed me that I needed to connect a bunch of things like a website (which I apparently could turn off afterwards again).

I think I have many other questions, but these are the ones that I'm currently able to remember/think of.

Maybe you @Andy Black can help? I'm btw looking to get your subscription once I get everything setup.
I don't know much about GMB.

Make sure you go through my free videos before paying for the courses. Maybe they're enough to get you going.

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
This is going to be something of a little report:

Things have been going questionably...

D2D has been a terrible experience and I really have to get back into the groove soon, more on this later

GMB has not verified me yet/turned down my verification video. I'll probably be able to get it verfied though with more tries and certain tricks...

Confused/Conflicted about the legality of everything. I know, I said I wouldn't mind about it this time, but new worries have arisen. More on them in this INSIDERS post (with great replies already): https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...dom-thoughts-and-or-rants.103114/post-1113084

But what is the current stand?

I went out on a few days, mostly just recurring cleans.

My profits looked something like this:

20€
70€
95€

All my previous money + job money - expenses = means I'm roughly at 170€ (I've counted)

Piano a year ago would've laughed at this, but this is really everything I got so far. I think it's going to get better soon, just need to create a better plan as when I went out to get new customers (with no success) I barely followed a plan.
Holidays started as well so I'll have more time to make money.

I don't know how to elegantly lead into this, but mentally I have been terrible (nothing new per se).

The last months however have been especially gruelling. Overworking, sickness, school, winter, betrayal (I now have almost nobody I see as an ally anymore in my personal life), self doubt (overdose), getting told we're moving away soon and much more.

I feel like my mind is getting more twisted and with each realisation, untangling my brain-mess seems more distant. My memory also probably never was worse, though perhaps this is more of an illusion.

If I could, I would just retreat to a lonely, sunny island for a month and just do nothing at all.

My self image is also f*cked up. Hiding and acting like everything is okay has made me start to slowly lose sight of whether my some of my emotions are even sincere.

Like yesterday; I had to reschedule an appointment in person. I really didn't like to do it and felt sorry for the inconvenience, however if I had been 100% myself, I would have just blabbered the words out and have the same depressed, listless face for the whole duration of the interaction.
But I tried to make a sorry face and "smile" appropriately.

I did genuinely feel sorry, but my body language had to be steered manually.

And so tonight I had a dream. I was among people, I smiled and laughed.

And then I saw a reflection of my face and it looked so forced, so dismayed and wrong. My mouth was too wide open, constantly changing and never symmetrical with the other half of the face.

I tried to change it. I looked in the mirror and tried make myself smile and laugh genuinely but it looked just as forced as it did before.

And then I realised.

"That's why they act this way with me. That's why they look at me like this"

I could probably fill a book with all my rants but I think I'll leave it here.

I'm going to be on a family "trip" until next Thursday.
So I'm probably going to have a bit of time to get off everything for a little and maybe think stuff out.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Hang in there brother.

Life has ups and downs. But those who persist and don't get caught in the tyranny of the present moment are the ones who will ultimately win.

Set smaller goals and achieve them. Any progress is better than no progress, and small steps are the stepping stones for entering an upward spiral.

Momentum is the name of the game. Gain as much positive momentum as you can, regardless of how small the steps are.

Remember - every single victory counts.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@piano just win the day. start there.

FORMULA
start each morning thinking about what you are THANKFUL for .... start in positivity
bust F*cking a$$ all day. learn all day. put the effort in all day. .... do the work
end each day thinking about your successes AND what you are looking forward to tomorrow ... end in positivity

join the call today .... get pumped up with other people getting shit done

you got this!

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
@piano just win the day. start there.
FORMULAstart each morning thinking about what you are THANKFUL for .... start in positivity
Echoing this- I only technically have one active client that's about to pay me right now, but just that and my past few projects make me so thankful. I used to wake up hating the first breaths of air in the day because I'd have to drag myself off to my dayjob.
Now I wake up thinking about all the progress, the extra income, and the momentum that's been built just because I never gave up. I'm not swimming in projects like I was a few months ago but things ebb and flow- just got to keep your head up.

For your door to door- just keep in mind the 100/10/1 rule, that's 100 knocks, 10 "maybes" and 1 person that's hot and ready to go. If you don't knock, how will you get that business, would they find someone else? For the price of your time, you're printing money out of thin air and winning trust/referrals into the future. It's not easy, but you'll harden up and smarten up on your pitch over time.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
D2D has been a terrible experience and I really have to get back into the groove soon, more on this later
What exactly is the problem? Does it not work for you or is it about disliking the rejection you get?

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
What exactly is the problem? Does it not work for you or is it about disliking the rejection you get?
I've been feeling conflicted on many things, low self-esteem and no plan.

With these attributes, selling becomes a lot harder and each knocked door and its rejection just digs me deeper into my self-loathing.

I've also become rusty on sales and first need to warm up again.

I'll get this to work though.

Thank you for asking!

For your door to door- just keep in mind the 100/10/1 rule, that's 100 knocks, 10 "maybes" and 1 person that's hot and ready to go. If you don't knock, how will you get that business, would they find someone else? For the price of your time, you're printing money out of thin air and winning trust/referrals into the future. It's not easy, but you'll harden up and smarten up on your pitch over time.
Exactly, thank you for reminding me!

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
This is going to be something of a little report:

Things have been going questionably...

GMB has not verified me yet/turned down my verification video. I'll probably be able to get it verfied though with more tries and certain tricks...

Confused/Conflicted about the legality of everything. I know, I said I wouldn't mind about it this time, but new worries have arisen. More on them in this INSIDERS post (with great replies already): https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...dom-thoughts-and-or-rants.103114/post-1113084

But what is the current stand?

I went out on a few days, mostly just recurring cleans.

My profits looked something like this:

20€
70€
95€

All my previous money + job money - expenses = means I'm roughly at 170€ (I've counted)

Piano a year ago would've laughed at this, but this is really everything I got so far. I think it's going to get better soon, just need to create a better plan as when I went out to get new customers (with no success) I barely followed a plan.
Holidays started as well so I'll have more time to make money.

I don't know how to elegantly lead into this, but mentally I have been terrible (nothing new per se).

The last months however have been especially gruelling. Overworking, sickness, school, winter, betrayal (I now have almost nobody I see as an ally anymore in my personal life), self doubt (overdose), getting told we're moving away soon and much more.

I feel like my mind is getting more twisted and with each realisation, untangling my brain-mess seems more distant. My memory also probably never was worse, though perhaps this is more of an illusion.

If I could, I would just retreat to a lonely, sunny island for a month and just do nothing at all.

My self image is also f*cked up. Hiding and acting like everything is okay has made me start to slowly lose sight of whether my some of my emotions are even sincere.

Like yesterday; I had to reschedule an appointment in person. I really didn't like to do it and felt sorry for the inconvenience, however if I had been 100% myself, I would have just blabbered the words out and have the same depressed, listless face for the whole duration of the interaction.
But I tried to make a sorry face and "smile" appropriately.

I did genuinely feel sorry, but my body language had to be steered manually.

And so tonight I had a dream. I was among people, I smiled and laughed.

And then I saw a reflection of my face and it looked so forced, so dismayed and wrong. My mouth was too wide open, constantly changing and never symmetrical with the other half of the face.

I tried to change it. I looked in the mirror and tried make myself smile and laugh genuinely but it looked just as forced as it did before.

And then I realised.

"That's why they act this way with me. That's why they look at me like this"

I could probably fill a book with all my rants but I think I'll leave it here.

I'm going to be on a family "trip" until next Thursday.
So I'm probably going to have a bit of time to get off everything for a little and maybe think stuff out.

You think too much, get out of your head.

But I do empathize. You're about 18, right? My brain was F*cked from 18-23.

And then I realized we'll all die. I stopped taking life and people so seriously (while simultaneously appreaciating them even more) and started shaping my life the way I wanted it rather than the way other people wanted or told me to.

But yeah, you think too much. And although your problems are, in your reality, bad enough to make you depressed, be grateful you're not eating shit or dying in a soggy trench in Ukraine or something.

And hey, push through that door knocking stuff. I've never tried it though I can understand why people get anxious. If I lived near you I'd go out with you to talk about this shit (the dramatic lens through which you view life) and knock on some doors.

Maybe get someone to do this with you?

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
And hey, push through that door knocking stuff. I've never tried it though I can understand why people get anxious. If I lived near you I'd go out with you to talk about this shit (the dramatic lens through which you view life) and knock on some doors.

Maybe get someone to do this with you?
Thank you for all the advice! Now answering this question:

No one in my life is suited for d2d or generally business related. The farest some got was crypto and looking at ebay for BMWs...(yikes)

I'd say I'm one of the toughest guys (around my age) in my circle/school/whatever and that mustn't even mean much lol.

Technically there is Subsonic but he is farther away and not suited for a few reasons.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Thank you for all the advice! Now answering this question:

No one in my life is suited for d2d or generally business related. The farest some got was crypto and looking at ebay for BMWs...(yikes)

I'd say I'm one of the toughest guys (around my age) in my circle/school/whatever and that mustn't even mean much lol.

Technically there is Subsonic but he is farther away and not suited for a few reasons.

OK. Then just go solo and set some goal for the day.

e.g. I want to earn €2k/m cleaning windows. That's like €65/day.

So if it were me I'd basically try to speedrun that shit everyday.

Make it a challenge of sorts: How fast can I get someone to pay me 65 euros to clean their windows and then do whatever the F*ck I want all day. 20 knocks? maybe 10? 5? Literally gameify it.

Then, I'd try to get some recurring clients. So. I'd be chatting up everyone and genuinely connecting on a surface and below-surface level, so that I can hit them up a month later and go:

"Yo, your windows look like shit again, want me to fix that for you? Oh, yeah, about those crop circles you told me about...."

Eventually, I'd have one very warm lead (the people you already did it for) for every day of the month to do maintenance cleaning for and knocking on doors would be just extra revenue.

Again, I've never done this, but I don't think this is anything close to unrealistic.

But hey, you said you set a goal of 200/w. That's less than €30 a day, so just use the same speedrunning strat.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I've been feeling conflicted on many things, low self-esteem and no plan.

With these attributes, selling becomes a lot harder and each knocked door and its rejection just digs me deeper into my self-loathing.

I've also become rusty on sales and first need to warm up again.

I'll get this to work though.

Thank you for asking!

Exactly, thank you for reminding me!
I am not sure how you should rewire your mindset when it comes to rejection.

You loses no $ for every no, so when you keep approaching as fast as you can you are making an investment with upside no downside risk.

This is what I love about sales, despite its difficulty and the set of own challenges it comes with.

Jinzou

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 1, 2024
Germany
Hey, it's okay to feel down sometimes. We all do every now and then.

The important thing is what you do with it. Don't let the frustration and the bad news get to you.

When we met the other day, I told you about the impression I got from you. Maybe it's time to repeat it, so you can always look it up.

I think you are incredibly advanced for your age. You deal with problems, ideas, and visions that others your age won't even imagine. You have an incredible head start when it comes to that. You are intelligent and know what you want to achieve. It's okay if you can't see the path sometimes as long as you still follow your goal.

I'm saying this because I am sure that with your attitude and skills, you will inevitably get there. Trust yourself and be confident, you can do it.

What @ZCP says is really important. Remind yourself daily of all the great progress you have already made. I mean what 17-year-olds can say they already started a business and earned money all on their own? (Even if not official yet, though, that's not important) - Not to mention the valuable experiences you've already gathered through that.

You cannot fail as long as you believe in yourself and what you are doing. As MJ always says, act, assess, adjust. Over and over again.

Setbacks mean that you are facing challenges. This in turn means you are making progress and moving in the right direction as long as you just keep moving, as @heavy_industry mentioned.

Besides all that, I would like to offer to help you with your website. Just shoot me a pm and we can figure out the details from there, if you'd like.

Either way, you know where to find me if you need any kind of support.

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
@Jinzou wow thank you for the amazing message! It was very nicely written and has brightened my day up...

We're getting there, no matter what.

Besides all that, I would like to offer to help you with your website. Just shoot me a pm and we can figure out the details from there, if you'd like.

Either way, you know where to find me if you need any kind of support.
Thank you very very much!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.