The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here Comes The Rollercoaster Again...

DoctorDreamer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 22, 2018
Romania
Hey guys,

I am scared. Again.

That bitter-pungent feeling in my soul is making its way towards my awareness yet again.

I have been an entrepreneur for about 6 years.

The first time I launched a business was in medical school. I wrote an ebook called Super Doctor - Become The Healer You Know You Are. It came with two added bonuses (two smaller ebooks) and I even presented a two hour long workshop at my university.

Everyone was psyched about.

Aaand... I sold about 3 pieces. Enough to pay for the hosting. Haha.

Then I read TMF a year later. It was the kick in the a$$ I needed.

I knew I did not want to become just another cog in the death-machine called "healthcare". But I was scared shitless.

I tried quitting university a couple of times. Didn't work out.

Eventually I finished medical school and became a medical doctor. Then I went to work for one the biggest personal development companies in the world (Mindvalley).

That was an interesting experience... until I got fired. Haha.

Then the real baptism by fire started. I decided I will NOT go back to the medical system, no matter what.

So I started my own natural healthcare consultancy, Worked at it for 6 months like a madman. Got burned out. Only sold a few ebooks.

Then I freelanced. Writing natural health articles. Earned some good money (for starters, that is). Travelled through Europe and Asia for 2 years as a nomad. Met the love of my life. Got robbed of half of my savings in Vietnam.

And here I am now. Almost broke again. Don't want to freelance anymore. Set-up a natural health consultancy funnel and website. But did not launch it yet.

I guess you can say I am an "all-or-nothing" guy. I've been living on the edge for the last couple of years. And I am growing tired of being insecure of money.

Recently I started digging deep for limiting beliefs and mindset problems. And boy, I discovered some. Read Unscripted a couple of weeks ago and it was exactly what I needed.

I am here to reinvent myself. I am here to get out of complacency and erratic good results.

I have had an extensive list of spiritual experiences which guided my path up until now. Meditation, sacred plants ceremonies and plenty more. My challenge is balancing the crazy energetic realm I am sensitive to with this material, down-to-earth realm.

My intention is to post daily in the progress/execution thread...

Why? Because I realized I cannot go at it alone.

I need a support group. I need to be in the presence of individuals who take things seriously.

I am done with shitty environments, limited people and half-assed results.

I am committed. I am angry (at myself). I am tired (of fear and insecurity).

This is my statement. This is how it all begins.

It is an honor to be here. Thank you for reading and for being here.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great introduction. There are certainly needs in the world of health care and medicine, at least here in the states. Can't speak for Romania, but here with corporate agriculture, getting people sick is an industry in itself. It starts the entire cycle of the economic machine.

Benjiben

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 21, 2014
Springfield, MO
Welcome the the forum!

How was mindvalley? I've been to one of the "mindvalley kids" party in Malaysia and would say there's some pretty enterprising and unique individuals there.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Nahuelcassino

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Dec 12, 2017
Madrid
Hello and wellcome to the forum!!

Congratulations for the decision you have take, I will be waiting for reading your next posts and how are you taking action!

I am new in the forum also and I also think that with a group with people of your same mindset is a better experience, because always is hard, but if you have support of people tha understand you, the path is much better.

go ahead!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DoctorDreamer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 22, 2018
Romania
Welcome the the forum!

How was mindvalley? I've been to one of the "mindvalley kids" party in Malaysia and would say there's some pretty enterprising and unique individuals there.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

That is one of their qualities - they attract amazing talent and really open-minded individuals.

However, the culture was way too fake and superficial for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...