The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Freedom - Creating My Own Digital Marketing Company

Marketing, social media, advertising

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Hey @Kyle T and @Andy Black, what would your opinion be on offering a $100 Google Ads credit included in the management fee? Would this be an easier sell or just more work for me?

I think it could work by giving the client a "risk-free" chance to see results quickly, and get the ball rolling instead of having to wait for onboarding, billing set up, etc...

Of course, if the client wants to spend more I can set up billing to their credit card. Work wouldn't start until the monthly bill is paid on the 1st just like usual.

Thoughts?

Its seems like an odd offer to me. It is not really significant enough to make an impact on the buyer's decision and it does get a bit harder to keep track of. Maybe I am not understanding what you mean exactly?

What I have been doing is one of the two options:

1) Discounted Trial (Not FREE!) - I start to talk to a client who is on the fence and say : "I understand that you are skeptical, rightfully so! There are millions of marketers out there promising the world to you and you don't know if I can legitimately provide the results that I say I can. So how about this, We get you signed up for your first month & i will give you a 50% discount. Instead of paying $2000 in the first month, you will only pay $1000. I will still use the same amount of ad spend and it should be enough time to get you a few customers using our ads. The only way that this offer works however, is if you commit this to me: If I deliver like I promise and you get multiple customers per month then you won't have a problem paying me my normal fee starting in month 2."

Typically my fee is 1500 + 500 ad spend. By offering them the discount I am effectively reducing my rate to $500 for the first month. I only offer this if they sign a contract that establishes the rae and that they won't haggle me afterwards.

2) A Guarantee (kinda). This is when the client is close enough that I just need to sweeten the deal a bit for them. I say something like: "Here is what I can do for you... I understand that you are skeptical. $x,xxx is a lot of money. Here is a guarantee that I can give you... As we discussed earlier, the absolute worst case scenario is that we get X number of leads and that you only generate x number of sales. If that happens then you are breaking even from this investment and the results are a wash.

So here is my promise to you: If I don't get you those minimum results then I will continue managing your ads for free until we do reach those numbers. How does that sound?

When I was less confident just a few weeks ago it was my natural tendency to go to #1 super fast even though it pulled $1,000 out of my pocket. Now I am only pulling that out at a time that the sale is getting away from me and I only throw it out there if I think that it gives me a chance to reel someone back in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Its seems like an odd offer to me. It is not really significant enough to make an impact on the buyer's decision and it does get a bit harder to keep track of. Maybe I am not understanding what you mean exactly?

What I have been doing is one of the two options:

1) Discounted Trial (Not FREE!) - I start to talk to a client who is on the fence and say : "I understand that you are skeptical, rightfully so! There are millions of marketers out there promising the world to you and you don't know if I can legitimately provide the results that I say I can. So how about this, We get you signed up for your first month & i will give you a 50% discount. Instead of paying $2000 in the first month, you will only pay $1000. I will still use the same amount of ad spend and it should be enough time to get you a few customers using our ads. The only way that this offer works however, is if you commit this to me: If I deliver like I promise and you get multiple customers per month then you won't have a problem paying me my normal fee starting in month 2."

Typically my fee is 1500 + 500 ad spend. By offering them the discount I am effectively reducing my rate to $500 for the first month. I only offer this if they sign a contract that establishes the rae and that they won't haggle me afterwards.

2) A Guarantee (kinda). This is when the client is close enough that I just need to sweeten the deal a bit for them. I say something like: "Here is what I can do for you... I understand that you are skeptical. $x,xxx is a lot of money. Here is a guarantee that I can give you... As we discussed earlier, the absolute worst case scenario is that we get X number of leads and that you only generate x number of sales. If that happens then you are breaking even from this investment and the results are a wash.

So here is my promise to you: If I don't get you those minimum results then I will continue managing your ads for free until we do reach those numbers. How does that sound?

When I was less confident just a few weeks ago it was my natural tendency to go to #1 super fast even though it pulled $1,000 out of my pocket. Now I am only pulling that out at a time that the sale is getting away from me and I only throw it out there if I think that it gives me a chance to reel someone back in.
Good point Kyle.

I don’t know I guess I just thought it would make an easier sale but offering a discount/guarantee is probably better.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Good point Kyle.

I don’t know I guess I just thought it would make an easier sale but offering a discount/guarantee is probably better.
Tiny bonuses like that remind me of small business referral programs for $10/ per referral.

It isn't large enough to empower anyone to take action and it won't generate any business that you couldn't have gotten without including it. Worst of all it cuts into your bottom line.

James90

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jul 2, 2019
Hawaii
4. Condensed my Services

I am now focused on only one service: Lead generation.

The only other service that I will spend any time on is Web Design. The only reason that I am maintaining the web design side is that it is bringing in $1500/month and is mostly passive because I delegate it to a VA and all clients are referrals.

Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, & Graphics Design are all scrapped.

Customers were coming to me for lead generation yet I was spending more time on these other service categories.

I am honestly just not as good at these things and perfectly happy abandoning them at this stage because it is what is required to allow me to scale to where I want to go (15 - 30k per month).

Hey Kyle, seeing how SEO ties in with lead generation, I wonder why did you decide to scrap it?

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Hey Kyle, seeing how SEO ties in with lead generation, I wonder why did you decide to scrap it?
Just because of the speed. It takes too many months for a client to see the ROI and it is a much harder sell.

I could Rank & Rent my own website but I prefer the stability of paid traffic.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Hey Kyle,
Any updates so far?

Long Overdue Update.
Monthly Profit: $3000

Life has been kicking me in my a$$. I have continued to struggle with growing my business and I am currently at a low point financially.

Credit card debt is piling up & something needed to change.

This past Sunday I even applied for some jobs. :arghh:

Hitting that point where I was contemplating giving up was a blessing in disguise. It lit a fire under my a$$.

My back was against the wall & I have been more driven than ever before in my life. These last 3 days have been the most productive I can ever remember.

Productive towards what?

Changing the game of 'lead generation'.

I have spent the last 3 months talking to hundreds of companies within my niche. Learning about all the details of their businesses.

While I was learning, I struggled massively to convince more than a few to work with me.

Why?

Because I was exactly like the thousands of marketers who had come before me. Saying the same things & asking for thousands of dollars upfront just to hand them a list that they would struggle to turn into appointments.

Do you know why marketers do that? Because they are Greedy.
And the business owners are sick of it.

Some Problems with typical lead generation arrangements
  • Lack of Transparency
  • Lack of Trust
  • No Incentives to Overdeliver
  • Outrageous $2k - $4k 'retainers'
  • Disconnect Between Leads & Appointment Setters
  • Clients Spending Additional Money on Call Centers.
  • Unethical Ads to generate cheap leads.
  • High Risk for Client, Low Risk for Agency.
  • Working independently & not cohesively.
  • Focusing on Quantity & not Quality.
This list is just touching the surface of everything that is wrong with current online marketers & I believe I have solved all of these problems.

Remember, Being good at 'Facebook Ads' is worthless. The real value is in creating a system that connects the dots from Facebook Ads all the way to the close.

In the last 3 days, I have talked to 10 prospects about my new systems & structure and all 10 are basically fighting to be the first ones to use it.

Bigger companies that I wouldn't have dreamed of working with are blowing up my phone to make sure that they can claim their region of the market before someone else.

In order to change the game of lead generation, I have to be different. I have to be selfless. I have to be invested in their success. I have to provide MAXIMUM VALUE.

Buckle Up, Everyone.

This is about to get good.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
This is great Kyle! So glad to hear this. Keep pushing:thumbsup:

In the last 3 days, I have talked to 10 prospects about my new systems & structure and all 10 are basically fighting to be the first ones to use it.

Can you tell us a bit about your new system? Looks like you got something important here...

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
This is great Kyle! So glad to hear this. Keep pushing:thumbsup:

Can you tell us a bit about your new system? Looks like you got something important here...

What I have done is this:
  1. Mastered the follow up systems & automation. Rather than providing clients with a list, I provide them with all the tools (CRM, Texts, Calls, Automation, Marketing Campaigns) to turn the list into results. Now, I am also hiring an appointment setter that will allow me to sell an even further 'Done for you' service. Completely take the annoying work off their plate, charging more money & delivering them better results. I am not selling leads... I am selling a system.
  2. Absorbed a lot more of the risk. I have switched to a revenue sharing model that provides me with more upside while lowering the risk for the clients. I don't get paid unless they close deals so we are both aligned & working towards the same goal. It is more of a partnership.
Switching it up and transitioning to this model has been a whirlwind. I have been working my a$$ off and haven't seen any of the shared revenue yet. I have prospects booking appointments with me on a daily basis and have actually had to turn some people away.

I have successfully flipped the script. Rather then selling myself, the potential clients are the ones that are selling me.

Considering that I chose the absolute worst time to switch to a model that has delayed cash flow (Thanks COVID19), things are going great.

Next month I have $8000+ of profit coming my way!!!

That is a new all time high for me and the best part is that I am in a position to push it much higher in the coming months.

My goals are to hit $10,000/month by June and to hit $25,000/month by the end of the year. Be sure to ask some questions while you can because I will be taking this to the INSIDE next month.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
What I have done is this:
  1. Mastered the follow up systems & automation. Rather than providing clients with a list, I provide them with all the tools (CRM, Texts, Calls, Automation, Marketing Campaigns) to turn the list into results. Now, I am also hiring an appointment setter that will allow me to sell an even further 'Done for you' service. Completely take the annoying work off their plate, charging more money & delivering them better results. I am not selling leads... I am selling a system.
  2. Absorbed a lot more of the risk. I have switched to a revenue sharing model that provides me with more upside while lowering the risk for the clients. I don't get paid unless they close deals so we are both aligned & working towards the same goal. It is more of a partnership.
Switching it up and transitioning to this model has been a whirlwind. I have been working my a$$ off and haven't seen any of the shared revenue yet. I have prospects booking appointments with me on a daily basis and have actually had to turn some people away.

I have successfully flipped the script. Rather then selling myself, the potential clients are the ones that are selling me.

Considering that I chose the absolute worst time to switch to a model that has delayed cash flow (Thanks COVID19), things are going great.

Next month I have $8000+ of profit coming my way!!!

That is a new all time high for me and the best part is that I am in a position to push it much higher in the coming months.

My goals are to hit $10,000/month by June and to hit $25,000/month by the end of the year. Be sure to ask some questions while you can because I will be taking this to the INSIDE next month.

Congratulations on your journey so far Kyle!

What you have mentioned above is exactly the same thing I've created for my clients.

* No Monthly Retainer
* I handle all the follow ups with the leads
* Revenue Share Model
* I run all Facebook Ads on my own page

I have two VA's who I pay $200 a month and they cover 9am - 9pm, 7 Days a week. Every time a lead comes through they call them within 5 minutes and their main aim is to get the lead to book an appointment. We have a great follow up system in place to ensure the leads turn up for their appointment. At that point the leads then become my clients customers. We get paid at that point.

It's very easy to sign up clients because there is no financial risk to them. They don't pay anything upfront. There are no lengthy sales calls using slide decks and zoom.

Over the space of a couple of months, I was picking the brains of a business owner in this niche and when I finally told them about my system she immediately said I'm happy to be your first guinea pig!

I then spoke to another one (using cold email) and using a script I tried to close them on a ten minute phone call only. She signed up straight away. 100% success rate in closes so far.

I was just about to roll this out when the lockdown hit, so all my potential clients have closed for now and everything is on pause. I'm using this time to scrape as many businesses as possible in this niche. I've uploaded them to a world map and I'm going to sign clients in each area.

I would recommend getting a "power partner" in your niche from 1 client. I have one business in my niche who has agreed to become my partner. I run the system for her for free and in exchange when I do outreach I say I am from that business. So I don't approach as a marketer, I approach them as someone who has a business in the same niche and have used this same system to grow it.

Kyle you're probably in some of the same Facebook Ads groups as I am, but if you need any help or advice just reach out!

Last edited:

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
Awesome results and awesome system you got in place!

I've got a question regarding your lead generation.

Mastered the follow up systems & automation. Rather than providing clients with a list, I provide them with all the tools (CRM, Texts, Calls, Automation, Marketing Campaigns) to turn the list into results. Now, I am also hiring an appointment setter that will allow me to sell an even further 'Done for you' service. Completely take the annoying work off their plate, charging more money & delivering them better results. I am not selling leads... I am selling a system.

By offering texts and marketing campaigns for your clients, do you do all the work? What I mean is, do you get so specific with your content that your clients can literally copy it or are you "just" offering general templates they have to adjust to their needs/industry?

I'm wondering because I'm under the assumption that you need to niche down to a specific industry if you offer 100% ready to use content because you need knowledge in that niche, don't you? Doesn't that makes scaling harder?

Last edited:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Absorbed a lot more of the risk. I have switched to a revenue sharing model that provides me with more upside while lowering the risk for the clients. I don't get paid unless they close deals so we are both aligned & working towards the same goal. It is more of a partnership.

Do you have any fear you won’t be paid?

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Awesome results and awesome system you got in place!

I've got a question regarding your lead generation.

By offering texts and marketing campaigns for your clients, do you do all the work? What I mean is, do you get so specific with your content that your clients can literally copy it or are you "just" offering general templates they have to adjust to their needs/industry?

I'm wondering because I'm under the assumption that you need to niche down to a specific industry if you offer 100% ready to use content because you need knowledge in that niche, don't you? Doesn't that makes scaling harder?

No. I am not worried about them doing it themselves.

DIYer are not my target audience. I focus on partnering with CLOSERS who don't want to waste time with anything else. I even tell prospects that they are more than welcome to try to do it themselves... But you will waste money & time and get worse results.

My system & pay structure is designed to make it a no brainer for them.

Why would they want to spend more money up front to do more work & to get worse results?

Also, They don't have access to the back end so they would need to piece together the system & best it would be incomplete.

- 50+ Facebook Ads
- 100+ Ad Images
- 25+ Targeting Audiences
- 10+ Text Campaigns
- 5+ Email Campaigns
- Countless Automations
- Reputation Management
- & more.

Even if they could get it all... getting it set up is very, very time consuming.

Yes. I have niched down to one niche and if anything, I would say that is has ACCELERATED my growth. I am not even remotely concerned with hitting a ceiling anytime soon.

Do you have any fear you won’t be paid?

As of right now... No.

As I grow more: yes. Because my business is small, I have good strong relationships with all my current clients.

I know that won't always be the case and I will get burned eventually. Here are a few things that I have put in place to make it less likely to happen:
  1. I track all communication. Texts, Emails, Voicemails, Phonecalls. I have access to all of it that happens within the system.
  2. I require access to their CRM.
  3. I have a follow up campaigns that I run for clients that gathers feedback for their business. This campaign is also designed to confirm deals that were won/lost for my agency so that I can track and identify any discrepancies.
  4. In the contract, it exclusively states that they are liable if they don't report deals in a timely fashion. It is a large enough amount to add a lot of risk & put a bit of fear into them.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Congrats for the success Kyle.

Though, I still can't understand what are you talking about. What system you are talking about? Last I read, you were doing video reach on Linkedin and getting good number of clients and were able to generate leads for them.

Can you elaborate more on what do you mean about the system and what efforts involved?
Thanks

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Congrats for the success Kyle.

Though, I still can't understand what are you talking about. What system you are talking about? Last I read, you were doing video reach on Linkedin and getting good number of clients and were able to generate leads for them.

Can you elaborate more on what do you mean about the system and what efforts involved?
Thanks

I still use video to reach out to potential clients but the system that I am referring to is the actual services & structure that I am providing to the clients.

• I no longer work with anyone that is outside my niche
  • I will no longer provide any other services other then lead gen with paid ads.
  • I now provide more automation & systems. (CRM, Automation, Campaigns)
  • I restructured the model so that there is no retainer & I only get paid on the back end.

My outreach has also changed quite a bit where I don't send videos as much as I used too. Majority of my current business is inbound because I have started to build a reputation as "the 'niche' marketing guy".

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
I still use video to reach out to potential clients but the system that I am referring to is the actual services & structure that I am providing to the clients.

• I will no longer provide any other services other then lead gen with paid ads.
  • I restructured the model so that there is no retainer & I only get paid on the back end.

My outreach has also changed quite a bit where I don't send videos as much as I used too. Majority of my current business is inbound because I have started to build a reputation as "the 'niche' marketing guy".
Hey man congrats, I watched some of your stuff on youtube, is your niche solar related?

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
because I have started to build a reputation as "the 'niche' marketing guy".

As important as figuring out what you will do, is figuring out what you won't.

Keep it up!

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India

Hey, that's awesome man. Very powerful.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Just moved this to the Inside!

I am hoping that will allow me to provide more details about my business and feel a little bit more secure about sharing information.

My niche for my marketing company is specifically helping residential solar companies. I have now gotten to the point where are I am telling all other types of businesses,

'No, unfortunately I am unable to help you.'

It's a great feeling.

Just to give you guys an idea of how quickly business is growing for me:

Profit Numbers
February: $2500
March: $6000
April (so far): $9300

I couple weeks ago I said that I had these goals:

$10,000/month by June
$25,000/month by December.

I am on track to obliterate those targets & it is looking like $25,000 by June might be realistic! I would have never thought that was possible even a few weeks ago.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Growth in Monthly Profit
February: $2500
March: $6000
April: $12,000

April was the best month of my life and I hit a very important milestone: Earn $10,000 in a month!

That was a goal that I had since I joined this forum & is more money then I have ever made in a single month. Putting me on track to be a six figure earner is awesome but there is so much more opportunity to grow.

One of the challenges that I am having is growing too fast & the quality of my service suffering.

There were weeks this last month where I had 18+ sales calls and was on boarding 7+ clients at once. This is when I saw the quality of my service & system truly tested. This is what helped me to identify a large number of much needed improvements.

My goal for May is to hire additional support staff & focus on refining my systems before I return to Fanatical Prospecting & Selling.

For that reason, the growth will slow down a tad but I am still shooting for $15,000 in profit.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
May was the second consecutive 10k month for me.

Reflecting on this past month, the 80/20 rule continues to be extremely relevant. Even though I have been fine tuning my processes, 80% of my work still results in 20% of my revenue & vice versa.

Specific services, specific clients & specific staff continue to slow me down and I am working to cut the dead weight and focusing on what is working rather then spending energy on what isn't.

In addition to cutting resources, I need to be more selective in the beginning

I have had the mindset where I am casting the largest net possible and then sorting through the fish to find what I am looking for. This is exhaustive & I must be more selective.

More selective with who I work with.

More selective with who I hire.

More selective with what i expect.

Entrepreneurship is proving to be a crash course.

Every single month you believe that you have things figured out but then by the end of the month you realize that you are not even close.

What's important to realize is that you are at least on the way.

'I am not there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.'

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Another down month. Revenues dropped a bit as the Facebook Algorithms have been a roller coaster recently.

The delayed commission compensation has caused more stress & strain on me than I had envisioned.

My business grew really quickly and so did my expenses but the delayed revenue means that I am still waiting to reap the rewards. Good news is that I am off to a strong month so far this month and I am excited to bounce back.

In order to help with that I have shifted my pricing to have a small monthly fee in addition to slightly reduced commissions. This has helped me to reduce the amount of tire kickers and given me a bit more stability moving forward.

Excited for this next month. My hope is to crack 20k.

Kyle

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Been building my reputation & my client base by providing content.

I recently started a Podcast and am chatting with sales/marketing professionals. Today I had the pleasure to chat with our very own @Andy Black!

Figured that I would share it here as well. Thank you to Andy for giving me the opportunity to pick his brain.

Enjoy!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Been building my reputation & my client base by providing content.

I recently started a Podcast and am chatting with sales/marketing professionals. Today I had the pleasure to chat with our very own @Andy Black!

Figured that I would share it here as well. Thank you to Andy for giving me the opportunity to pick his brain.

Enjoy!
Thanks for having me on your podcast Kyle. It was fun!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.